Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    Debates aren't made of proof , debates are made of the obvious and the truth , u kid fail a lot , stop failing .
    Did you actually say debaters don't need proof ? You do need proof to get your point across. If all debates were revolved around "the obvious and the truth" we would all agree on everything because they are obvious and true no? This might be the fail post of the day. You fail kid. Again if you are going to say something provide proof or GET THE FUCK OUT.

    PS: You meant "you" not "u".
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    Debates aren't made of proof , debates are made of the obvious and the truth , u kid fail a lot , stop failing .
    Uh................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................is this kid that stupid?


  3. #33
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................is this kid that stupid?
    ..................

    END THE FED

  4. #34
    chetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    a7a enta masry we mish mo2men bel islam a7a

  5. #35
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by chetos007 View Post
    a7a enta masry we mish mo2men bel islam a7a
    It sounds like you're mashing arabic and french together

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  6. #36
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Did you actually say debaters don't need proof ? You do need proof to get your point across. If all debates were revolved around "the obvious and the truth" we would all agree on everything because they are obvious and true no? This might be the fail post of the day. You fail kid. Again if you are going to say something provide proof or GET THE FUCK OUT.

    PS: You meant "you" not "u".
    Alright , prove that the shit i said aint right.

    HAPPY?


    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    ..................
    Prove it .


    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    It sounds like you're mashing arabic and french together
    Prove it , you too.
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-12-2011 at 01:50 AM.

  7. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    This is the silliest fucking argument ever. Since when is it our job to prove to you the things you've already accepted as true are in-fact false? Last time I checked using that reasoning people are justified to believe in anything.

    There's a thing called the Burden of Proof. It means that if you have a claim like; A God Exists, or Islam is the one True religion. You have to bring evidence to support your claims and you have to form a reasonable argument to tie the evidence together. Your approach is not a means that will lead to truth.

    The burden of proof lays on you to demonstrate those 5 points. It's not our job to prove them wrong.
    Prove it @Soldier.*(although we proved you wrong on the first page lol)


  8. #38
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Prove it @Soldier.*(although we proved you wrong on the first page lol)
    Prove that you proved that i'm wrong.

    Let's start a prove war.

  9. #39
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    Prove that you proved that i'm wrong.

    Let's start a prove war.
    You didn't prove any of your original claims, you first.


  10. #40
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You didn't prove any of your original claims, you first.
    My thread is about 5 questions , no one answered it proving his point.

    Not my turn .

  11. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    My thread is about 5 questions , no one answered it proving his point.

    Not my turn .
    The questions are your burdern of proof, we aren't responsible to prove them.

    Think about it, its like going to an atheist, and saying "prove god exist".

    Stupid to the max.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. So are the Easter Island statues and Stonehenge, in fact I'd argue both of those are older than the Kaaba. Not surprising a rock can sit there for a thousand years, Not only that, it has been repair numerous times by menanyway. considering the billions of rocks that do sit for thousands of years, i find this just some bullshit idol-worship.
    2. Everything stated in the quran is not true. Wow that one was easy.
    3. Wait? So hate makes it true?
    SCIENTOLOGY IS REAL GUISE!!!!!

    4. The stone gods? Oh gee, man found a way to destroy stone. Thats impossible right?
    5. Must be hard to fake not being able to read or right. I can't imagine how anyone could do that in 635 A.D. "I can't read or write" oh look guys, he can't read or write, must have been from God!

    I mean gimme a break, at least the other abrahamic religions tried to bullshit it. Muslims are all derpy derp derp, and people believe that shit.
    Oh look, i proved you wrong on the first page.


  12. #42
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Prove that the stuff you said is right .. and that i didn't reply on you.

  13. #43
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    Prove that the stuff you said is right .. and that i didn't reply on you.
    I already did lol. You made up shit, and i called you on it.

    Yet you provided no proof, so like i said:

    Its your turn.
    -------------------
    In all honesty though, asking to answer questions based on fairy tails isn't how debates work.

    You have to first prove the fairy tales.


  14. #44
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    What the fuck is fairy tales you talking about .

  15. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    What the fuck is fairy tales you talking about .
    Fairy tails = Islam.

    You can't just make up shit, then ask people to prove the shit you made up.

    Doesn't work that way.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast