Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love

    5 Questions to answer to prove that islam is fake , stop trolling tho .

    1. Explain how " The Kaaba " is right there for thousand of years , huh .
    2. Explain how everything stated in the Quran is true .
    3. Explain why are all people attacking islam ..
    4. Explain how did the "stone gods " or whatever you call em that was near Kaaba got destroyed.
    5. State how did Muhammed come up with all of this Quran while he couldn't Read or write .

    -Come up with fake parts of Quran and i'll get you fucked up .
    -Keep it all friendly , flame and you're reported / banned .
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-09-2011 at 06:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    No thanks. Debated all this crap with Visible and prevailed already.
    Not really even worth wasting the muscle use in my fingers.

  3. #3
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mhm aight , if you don't want to .

  4. #4
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    1. Because it was built? I could say the same thing about Egyptian pyramids, they are still around should we all be worshiping Amum, Aten, and Atum?

    2.I'm not going to lie this made me lol. I'm not even going to respond to this.

    3.Because there are religious extremists there that did a little thing like blow up buildings and killed 3000 Americans.

    4.I honestly couldn't find anything about "stone gods" so I can't really reply on this.

    5.When you say this I am making the assumption that you mean the word "Ummi" translate into "He who can read nor write.". But others have translated it into "He who knows not of the book." or something along those lines.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  5. #5
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    You didn't reply at #2 or #4 , and about #1 .. it's not about pyramids so you don't have to say Amun Aten Atum shit .. I'm talking about the Kaaba , if you guys know history so far , state when was it build , Before Muhammed was there , .

    Also #3 , Not just because 3k of Americans died doesn't mean you have to kill more than 100k Muslims , By the way Osama was the only one who dare to face Americans , But what if it's fake ? What if other people blow'd the building and claimed it was him .. whatever Fagget I'm not talking about Americans as so much people hates Americans.

    PS : Learn some shit about Islam before posting about it , it states that killing innocent people is forbidden , and whoever does that shall not be forgiven .
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-09-2011 at 07:00 PM.

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. So are the Easter Island statues and Stonehenge, in fact I'd argue both of those are older than the Kaaba. Not surprising a rock can sit there for a thousand years, Not only that, it has been repair numerous times by menanyway. considering the billions of rocks that do sit for thousands of years, i find this just some bullshit idol-worship.
    2. Everything stated in the quran is not true. Wow that one was easy.
    3. Wait? So hate makes it true?
    SCIENTOLOGY IS REAL GUISE!!!!!

    4. The stone gods? Oh gee, man found a way to destroy stone. Thats impossible right?
    5. Must be hard to fake not being able to read or right. I can't imagine how anyone could do that in 635 A.D. "I can't read or write" oh look guys, he can't read or write, must have been from God!

    I mean gimme a break, at least the other abrahamic religions tried to bullshit it. Muslims are all derpy derp derp, and people believe that shit.


  7. #7
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

    -Come up with fake parts of Quran and i'll get you fucked up .
    You see what you did there?

    END THE FED

  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Is he promising drugs?


  9. #9
    superkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. So are the Easter Island statues and Stonehenge, in fact I'd argue both of those are older than the Kaaba. Not surprising a rock can sit there for a thousand years, Not only that, it has been repair numerous times by menanyway. considering the billions of rocks that do sit for thousands of years, i find this just some bullshit idol-worship.
    2. Everything stated in the quran is not true. Wow that one was easy.
    3. Wait? So hate makes it true?
    SCIENTOLOGY IS REAL GUISE!!!!!

    4. The stone gods? Oh gee, man found a way to destroy stone. Thats impossible right?
    5. Must be hard to fake not being able to read or right. I can't imagine how anyone could do that in 635 A.D. "I can't read or write" oh look guys, he can't read or write, must have been from God!

    I mean gimme a break, at least the other abrahamic religions tried to bullshit it. Muslims are all derpy derp derp, and people believe that shit.
    #4 , the stone gods are gods , people was praying for them , then it means they are hard to destroy.
    and the #5 .. most of people could do that back there .
    And yeah , gimme something of the "real Quran" that aint true , some stories .

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post


    #4 , the stone gods are gods , people was praying for them , then it means they are hard to destroy.
    and the #5 .. most of people could do that back there .
    And yeah , gimme something of the "real Quran" that aint true , some stories .
    I highly doubt a made up God would be "hard" to destroy.

    and thats my point, he made that shit up.
    ---------------------------------
    Wait, so you want stories. Really? STORIES. HELLOOOOO THEY ARE MADE UP TO BEGIN WITH!!!


  11. #11
    superkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I highly doubt a made up God would be "hard" to destroy.

    and thats my point, he made that shit up.
    ---------------------------------
    Wait, so you want stories. Really? STORIES. HELLOOOOO THEY ARE MADE UP TO BEGIN WITH!!!
    It's hard to destroy a god that is located inside a country with like 20k people and all of em are praying for it.

  12. #12
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    someone got banned


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  13. #13
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    This is the silliest fucking argument ever. Since when is it our job to prove to you the things you've already accepted as true are in-fact false? Last time I checked using that reasoning people are justified to believe in anything.

    There's a thing called the Burden of Proof. It means that if you have a claim like; A God Exists, or Islam is the one True religion. You have to bring evidence to support your claims and you have to form a reasonable argument to tie the evidence together. Your approach is not a means that will lead to truth.

    The burden of proof lays on you to demonstrate those 5 points. It's not our job to prove them wrong.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  14. #14
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    They don't understand the Qran, and never will cause they're stupid Americans, that's all there is too it, pretty much.

    Their government tells them everyday how Arabs are terrorists and bad people, and how the Muslim religion makes people do violent things, but well that is America, and it's build on propaganda to strengthen these idiots.

    Notice how all these idiotic images of Arabs and their religion, all come from one fucking nation, America.

    America wouldn't be able to invade eastern countries without making people believe that it's all right. So their presidents trow around some lies, and the stupid Americans (Empire and Ethereal are good examples) instantly believe it, because what the president says have to be true.

    These idiots haven't learned of a thing every educated mind learns - "Critical thinking".
    They're taught to not question the system, and rarely people actually do that.

  15. #15
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    They don't understand the Qran, and never will cause they're stupid Americans, that's all there is too it, pretty much.

    Their government tells them everyday how Arabs are terrorists and bad people, and how the Muslim religion makes people do violent things, but well that is America, and it's build on propaganda to strengthen these idiots.

    Notice how all these idiotic images of Arabs and their religion, all come from one fucking nation, America.

    America wouldn't be able to invade eastern countries without making people believe that it's all right. So their presidents trow around some lies, and the stupid Americans (Empire and Ethereal are good examples) instantly believe it, because what the president says have to be true.

    These idiots haven't learned of a thing every educated mind learns - "Critical thinking".
    They're taught to not question the system, and rarely people actually do that.
    someone got banned


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast