Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Do you know what rape is?

    Read the last sentence: "This is for real muslims, no one follows it" So its made up.

    Cool story bro.
    I said , this is for real muslim countries , talking about the punishment of raping people.

    I didn't make it up , that is what the Share'a says .

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    I said , this is for real muslim countries , talking about the punishment of raping people.

    I didn't make it up , that is what the Share'a says .
    So your point is that Islam approves of such actions.

    Ok.........


  3. #48
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Doesn't change the facts bro.
    I'm just saying. Just because you saw a few articles of women being beat up doesn't mean that the majority of the Muslims beat up their wives.

    Is this happening? Yes.
    Am i against it? Yes.

    Fight corruption and this will end. They will not be able to run without receiving a punishment. It is the best when the Sharia law is applied for these countries.

  4. #49
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I'm just saying. Just because you saw a few articles of women being beat up doesn't mean that the majority of the Muslims beat up their wives.

    Is this happening? Yes.
    Am i against it? Yes.

    Fight corruption and this will end. They will not be able to run without receiving a punishment. It is the best when the Sharia law is applied for these countries.
    So you want to apply sharia law and get abuse of women sponsored by the government?

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  5. #50
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    So you want to apply sharia law and get abuse of women sponsored by the government?
    Your an idiot. Your twisting my words. Because of the Sharia law, everyone will be gizziling their pants to commit a crime.

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Your an idiot. Your twisting my words. Because of the Sharia law, everyone will be gizziling their pants to commit a crime.
    So sharia law is bad.

    I don't understand the "jizz in their pants to commit a crime", i'm guessing you mean that they would love to commit crime and shariah law would allow them to do so?

    Honestly i'm not trying to twist your words here, i just don't understand.


  7. #52
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So sharia law is bad.

    I don't understand the "jizz in their pants to commit a crime", i'm guessing you mean that they would love to commit crime and shariah law would allow them to do so?

    Honestly i'm not trying to twist your words here, i just don't understand.
    Jizz in their pants because the punishment is very painful. Other people will then think twice before committing a crime.

  8. #53
    Remorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Follow the yellow brick road
    Posts
    2,286
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Jizz in their pants because the punishment is very painful. Other people will then think twice before committing a crime.
    So they're masochists and they like pain, so they jizz in their pants at the wonderful pain they will get? Or is it like this:
    [youtube]VLnWf1sQkjY[tube]
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.
    __________________________________________________

    Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    .
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On
    __________________________________________________

  9. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Jizz in their pants because the punishment is very painful. Other people will then think twice before committing a crime.
    You do know what jizzing is right?

    I'm gonna just say it so i don't get the "you think i'm stupid?" comment:

    Its having an orgasm.
    ----------------------------------

    And i'm going to say this simply and non perversly, it feels good.
    -------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Now just to point out, you probably didn't intend to make muslims sound like masochist(though i would beg to differ they are) but i found it funny.


  10. #55
    Remorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Follow the yellow brick road
    Posts
    2,286
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You do know what jizzing is right?

    I'm gonna just say it so i don't get the "you think i'm stupid?" comment:

    Its having an orgasm.
    ----------------------------------

    And i'm going to say this simply and non perversly, it feels good.
    -------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Now just to point out, you probably didn't intend to make muslims sound like masochist(though i would beg to differ they are) but i found it funny.
    Aw explaining the joke
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.
    __________________________________________________

    Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    .
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On
    __________________________________________________

  11. #56
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    *giggles* To bad but i think you know what i meant right?

    Do you agree or disagree?

  12. #57
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I'm just saying. Just because you saw a few articles of women being beat up doesn't mean that the majority of the Muslims beat up their wives.

    Is this happening? Yes.
    Am i against it? Yes.

    Fight corruption and this will end.
    We are fighting corruption. :/

    It's WAY WAY WAY!!! more then a few articles, but no one here ever said all muslims act this way.

    It's happening, and they're using Islam as a "get out of jail free card". If I was a muslim, this would enrage me.


    I get that you feel the need to defend your faith, but the way you're arguing in here makes it seem as if you're in support.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-13-2011 at 07:59 AM.

    END THE FED

  13. #58
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    We are fighting corruption. :/

    It's WAY WAY WAY!!! more then a few articles, but no one here ever said all muslims act this way.

    It's happening, and they're using Islam as a "get out of jail free card". If I was a muslim, this would enrage me.


    I get that you feel the need to defend your faith, but the way you're arguing in here makes it seem as if you're in support.
    What do you mean by using Islam as an excuse to get out of jail? They can't use Islam as an excuse since it is forbidden. It's because of corruption or these people have a wrong interpretation of what Islam tells about their wives.

    Some womens are just kept at home, they may not even visit their parents and get beat up all day long for no reason. What can i do? Absolutely nothing.

    Since i am a believer, i believe that this people will receive a very painful punishment in the hereafter. Just because i said this, doesn't mean that these men should be free.

  14. #59
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    What do you mean by using Islam as an excuse to get out of jail? They can't use Islam as an excuse since it is forbidden. It's because of corruption or these people have a wrong interpretation of what Islam tells about their wives.

    Some womens are just kept at home, they may not even visit their parents and get beat up all day long for no reason. What can i do? Absolutely nothing.

    Since i am a believer, i believe that this people will receive a very painful punishment in the hereafter. Just because i said this, doesn't mean that these men should be free.
    I mean they use Islam as a platform to preform these awful things, in spite of the fact that Islam is suppose to be a peaceful and loving religion.

    What can you do? Anything but argue with people who have the same opinion as you. I just don't think you understand the message trying to be conveyed here.

    You view this as an attack on Islam itself, but it's not. This thread is an attack on the injustice and evil in some Islamic communities.

    END THE FED

  15. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    What do you mean by using Islam as an excuse to get out of jail? They can't use Islam as an excuse since it is forbidden. It's because of corruption or these people have a wrong interpretation of what Islam tells about their wives.

    Some womens are just kept at home, they may not even visit their parents and get beat up all day long for no reason. What can i do? Absolutely nothing.

    Since i am a believer, i believe that this people will receive a very painful punishment in the hereafter. Just because i said this, doesn't mean that these men should be free.
    Its "forbidden" unless Islam allows it.

    -_-


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast