Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ohh I see, it was a kind of a "I know you are but what am I" thing ehh?


    I guess that was a nice come back?








    Wipe it off your chin though.

    END THE FED

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Kids are ignorant to truth.
    that was my point........

    how do you miss this shit?


  3. #48
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    You guys totally fail at debating , since i'm a kid .. why don't you win the debate and make me shut the fuck up, it would be easy , actually you can't .. so you start to ignore me like faggots.

    Who's next ? , kids.
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-12-2011 at 01:22 AM.

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    You guys totally fail at debating , since i'm a kid .. why don't you win the debate and make me shut the fuck up, it would be easy , actually you can't .. so you start to ignore me like faggots.

    Who's next ? , kids.
    The debate was that Islam promotes child marriages, a.k.a. pedophillia.

    So far, RJ has not been proven wrong.

    Think you need to read and find out that flaming =/= debating kid.


  5. #50
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    RJ lost because he told me to stfu & gtfo , that's not a suitable behavior of a true debate.
    Now he whine saying i'm 12 and i can't debate.

    I'm not the real flammer in here , he thinks he has power on MPGH because he have a yellow tag and a yellow fat name.

    Every time i beat him he starts saying that shit.

    I proved my point before , quoted in the islam we believe in , i don't give a shit if a muslim terrorist didn't follow the rules , it's not islam's fault.

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    RJ lost because he told me to stfu & gtfo , that's not a suitable behavior of a true debate.
    Now he whine saying i'm 12 and i can't debate.

    I'm not the real flammer in here , he thinks he has power on MPGH because he have a yellow tag and a yellow fat name.

    Every time i beat him he starts saying that shit.

    I proved my point before , quoted in the islam we believe in , i don't give a shit if a muslim terrorist didn't follow the rules , it's not islam's fault.


    You didn't ever put up a debate. Yet you flame him all the same.

    Another visible-like hypocrite.

    "HEY GUISE IF I FLAME YOU ITS A DEBATE SO STFU LOLOLOL I WIN."

    really kid, get out already.


  7. #52
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post




    You didn't ever put up a debate. Yet you flame him all the same.

    Another visible-like hypocrite.

    "HEY GUISE IF I FLAME YOU ITS A DEBATE SO STFU LOLOLOL I WIN."

    really kid, get out already.
    Where is the post that I flamed HIM in.

    Prove your point and i shall leave

    PS : I don't flame in debate unless someone starts flaming at me first.

    PS #2 : I got enough evidence that he flamed me saying " stfu & gtfo "

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    Where is the post that I flamed HIM in.

    Prove your point and i shall leave

    PS : I don't flame in debate unless someone starts flaming at me first.

    PS #2 : I got enough evidence that he flamed me saying " stfu & gtfo "
    The point is that Islam promotes child marriages, a.k.a. pedophillia.

    But hey, since you don't believe in proof for debates(can't believe someone with a lower IQ than visible came along), whats the point/???


  9. #54
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    IQ proves nothing , if so , prove that it does .

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    IQ proves nothing , if so , prove that it does .
    You don't believe in proof, therefore you don't believe in debating, therefore you are spamming.


  11. #56
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The debate was that Islam promotes child marriages, a.k.a. pedophillia.
    It is allowed. Get over it. It will not change.

  12. #57
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    It is allowed. Get over it. It will not change.
    "Get over it?" What kind of attitude is that?
    So you support the idea, you're resigned to accept it, or do you just not care?

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  13. #58
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    "Get over it?" What kind of attitude is that?
    So you support the idea, you're resigned to accept it, or do you just not care?
    Just because you don't find it OK doesn't mean that i'll go against my religion.
    The Islam allows it, though, i would never marry a young girl.

  14. #59
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    What the hell is wrong with you lies'?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Just because you don't find it OK doesn't mean that i'll go against my religion.
    The Islam allows it, though, i would never marry a young girl.
    Really your moral code should be before your religion priority wise.


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast