Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75
  1. #1
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Child marriage in Islam

    Since this section has been heating up lately, here's some gasoline. In Islam, children (girls) as young as 9 and 10 are married to grown men! It has been a normal behavior and practice for over 1400 years for Islamic adults.

    This is also one of the things about their culture that absolutely disgust me in a way that makes me want to vomit.


    I came across a lot of videos and info via youtube & the inturwebz, and I picked this 1 video. There where FAR worse videos then this, but I felt it was unnecessary because I'm sure you can imagine what a grown man (who would marry a child) would do to her.






    ofc, not all Muslims do this. There's 1.4billion Muslims in the world... Most freedom having muslims do not do these kinds of things. I feel this practice is a grotesque display of perversion.

    Shit like this is why the middle east NEEDS to be westernized!

    These people deserve the rights you, and I have.



















    Makes you wonder WTF the parents of children like this are thinking.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 02:41 AM.

    END THE FED

  2. #2
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    What is the point of making these threads when your mind and intelligence level is not capable of understanding such things?

    In reality nothing is wrong, it's how our moral shapes our awareness and understand of reality.
    You may see that as pedophilia while i see the fact that any westerner (kid) don't have to do anything in the age of 6 and up as a sick and delusional idea of reality, while in eastern countries they work for their family and honor them, and again while in western countries kids simply don't give a living damn about their parents.

    Or let's go about the point of war. America invading countries and lying to their own public why they did it, i find that pretty fucking sick.
    While most eastern countries very rarely goes to war (unless) it has to do with religion, which i can justify in many ways.

    Or...How about the fact that western lives are dominated by media which i find sick, where as in eastern countries it is mostly dominated by religion which i think is a God given thing.

    Or....... What about the western politicians and wealthy people trying to alienate the middle class ranked citizens with fake vaccinations and other harmful drugs, such as the drugs located in much processed food, where as in eastern countries this is not even present.

    Should i go on? Because i could literally go on forever.
    The point to my post is, that you're clueless and will always be on the cause of eastern standards.

    A debate is about intellectually coming to a conclusion, united.
    This however is impossible when people like you are are incapable of looking beyond your own limitations and understandings.

  3. #3
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    What is the point of making these threads when your mind and intelligence level is not capable of understanding such things?

    In reality nothing is wrong, it's how our moral shapes our awareness and understand of reality.
    You may see that as pedophilia while i see the fact that any westerner (kid) don't have to do anything in the age of 6 and up as a sick and delusional idea of reality, while in eastern countries they work for their family and honor them, and again while in western countries kids simply don't give a living damn about their parents.

    Or let's go about the point of war. America invading countries and lying to their own public why they did it, i find that pretty fucking sick.
    While most eastern countries very rarely goes to war (unless) it has to do with religion, which i can justify in many ways.

    Or...How about the fact that western lives are dominated by media which i find sick, where as in eastern countries it is mostly dominated by religion which i think is a God given thing.

    Or....... What about the western politicians and wealthy people trying to alienate the middle class ranked citizens with fake vaccinations and other harmful drugs, such as the drugs located in much processed food, where as in eastern countries this is not even present.

    Should i go on? Because i could literally go on forever.
    The point to my post is, that you're clueless and will always be on the cause of eastern standards.

    A debate is about intellectually coming to a conclusion, united.
    This however is impossible when people like you are are incapable of looking beyond your own limitations and understandings.
    You're not supporting anything you say with facts ONCE AGAIN, and I honestly find it disturbing you support this.


    I'll start off by saying this. It's my belief (shared by almost ALL of the free world) the girls that age aren't ready for marriage, sex, or any type of adult interactions. It is pedophilia by it's very definition! In America this is RAPE!

    Kids that age in America HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! If they do not, their parents go to jail. So, your notion that kids in America have nothing to do but sit around and diss obey their parents is completely delusional, like most of the things you say.

    War? That's not what we're talking about, but if you want to get into it I can school you on some shyt there too.

    "western lives are dominated by media"... See the thing about that is the more technology you have, the more acess to the media you have, but it isn't just media controlled by CNN ect, it's also the internet. So you idea that we're controlled by it is also wrong. Anyone can put information on the internet, and it's up to us to research and find the truth (which a lot of us do).

    As for your claims that we're trying to "alienate" the middle class? It's an economic situation, and not tied to anything religious in anyway.


    lol You said, "This however is impossible when people like you are are incapable of looking beyond your own limitations and understandings." but you are the one who can't see past their limitation.


    I'm an American, I have no limitation, and I have access to all the information the world has to offer, so I understand just find. To be honest, the more I learn about some of the practices done by middle eastern cultures the more I honestly find myself hating the Muslims who practice these things. It's not like what I'm saying aren't facts. They're real problems... They exist...
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 04:04 AM.

    END THE FED

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    What is the point of making these threads when your mind and intelligence level is not capable of understanding such things?

    In reality nothing is wrong, it's how our moral shapes our awareness and understand of reality.
    You may see that as pedophilia while i see the fact that any westerner (kid) don't have to do anything in the age of 6 and up as a sick and delusional idea of reality, while in eastern countries they work for their family and honor them, and again while in western countries kids simply don't give a living damn about their parents.

    Or let's go about the point of war. America invading countries and lying to their own public why they did it, i find that pretty fucking sick.
    Nothing is wrong? You don't think that sending a child off to marry an adult is wrong? Pedophilia will almost always be the result. The reality is that the child does not fully understand marriage, and the actions taken. Not only are children more uneducated in 3rd world countries, but in general children can't fully comprehend decisions only adults should make.

    Lol @ america sidetrack. Hey guess what, middle east has a LOT worse shit than America "lying to their public", how about the middle east lying to their public? They've started more wars over the most pathetic things than pretty much any other section of the world.
    List of conflicts in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Glad you admit you don't got shit though and have to rely on hypocritical anti-america stuff again.


  5. #5
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I am not sure what the Islam says about marriage but i think that if a girl doesn't want to marry that guy than she is not allowed to. She can not marry with a guy she doesn't want right? Though it is abused mostly.

    Thirty years ago, your ancestors were married with 7 year old girls.
    Nobody said anything about it, so they were all pedophiles?

    In New Hampshire, Japan, South Korea and Spain girls may get married when they are 13. In Mexico they can marry when they are 12 years old. Under the U.S. law, all these people are pedophiles.

    We had this discussion in the past already. It is OK in the Islam to marry at young ages.
    But the Islam doesn't say that you may abuse it. That she and he must marry together or else she gets beat up. That is just wrong.

    Now children are playing with dolls till their 10. Back in the prophet Muhammad s.a.w. time, these girl where mature at that age.

    All you talk about is woman their rights. Women have rights but that these rights are being abused in the middle east? Yes. Am i against it? Yes.

    Why are these [b]MUSLIM[/] MEN doing this? I don't fucking know.
    How come that these horrible actions happen? Corruption i guess?
    Why are Christs abusing children?

    Just stop this discussion. Always same questions and answers.

  6. #6
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I understand that it's a part of their culture to be married off at such a young age. And once it happens the child basically becomes the property of the man. Shit like this is what happens when you live somewhere that hasn't evolved socially in 1000 years.

    People should NOT BE OWNED! And there's nothing that can be said to justify this. Yeah, in America girls where getting married at like 13-14 years old in the 1900s(NOT 8-9-10 years old!). But we evolved socially. And even then the average age for marriage was about 20-25.



    "Why are Christs abusing children? " In America, people like this are imprisoned.. Where they themselves are usually subjugated to rape, and shankings. Especially if you go to jail for having sex with a child. YOU WILL NOT LAST LONG.


    It's never going to stop. I got tired of just defending MY way of life. It's time for you to try and explain the reasons behind people who share the same God you do. You guys make the most outrageous claims about America, when all this shit in the Islamic world, is REALLY happening. It's real. It exists.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 10:12 AM.

    END THE FED

  7. #7
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    You're not supporting anything you say with facts ONCE AGAIN, and I honestly find it disturbing you support this.


    I'll start off by saying this. It's my belief (shared by almost ALL of the free world) the girls that age aren't ready for marriage, sex, or any type of adult interactions. It is pedophilia by it's very definition! In America this is RAPE!

    Kids that age in America HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! If they do not, their parents go to jail. So, your notion that kids in America have nothing to do but sit around and diss obey their parents is completely delusional, like most of the things you say.

    War? That's not what we're talking about, but if you want to get into it I can school you on some shyt there too.

    "western lives are dominated by media"... See the thing about that is the more technology you have, the more acess to the media you have, but it isn't just media controlled by CNN ect, it's also the internet. So you idea that we're controlled by it is also wrong. Anyone can put information on the internet, and it's up to us to research and find the truth (which a lot of us do).

    As for your claims that we're trying to "alienate" the middle class? It's an economic situation, and not tied to anything religious in anyway.


    lol You said, "This however is impossible when people like you are are incapable of looking beyond your own limitations and understandings." but you are the one who can't see past their limitation.


    I'm an American, I have no limitation, and I have access to all the information the world has to offer, so I understand just find. To be honest, the more I learn about some of the practices done by middle eastern cultures the more I honestly find myself hating the Muslims who practice these things. It's not like what I'm saying aren't facts. They're real problems... They exist...
    You are a human. You have limits.
    America shapes these limitations for you, for you to follow the laws which you must obey.

    I've said it before. You can't understand something that reaches over your limitations, when you don't look over yourself.
    Have you ever tried seen things from a different perspective? No! Because your government teaches you not to think reasonable, not to ask the wrong questions, but to answer the rights ones.
    Which you by now have done plenty of times for me to call you an idiot.

    The Islam is not how you see it, but how it is.
    To understand the Islam faith you shouldn't look at what your moral standards prohibit you from seeing, but what you can't see.

    You claim it is "wrong" but how would you know when it was right`? you would not, you would only follow your own morals, again created by your government.

    Don't bother replying if you don't understand me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Nothing is wrong? You don't think that sending a child off to marry an adult is wrong? Pedophilia will almost always be the result. The reality is that the child does not fully understand marriage, and the actions taken. Not only are children more uneducated in 3rd world countries, but in general children can't fully comprehend decisions only adults should make.

    Lol @ america sidetrack. Hey guess what, middle east has a LOT worse shit than America "lying to their public", how about the middle east lying to their public? They've started more wars over the most pathetic things than pretty much any other section of the world.
    List of conflicts in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Glad you admit you don't got shit though and have to rely on hypocritical anti-america stuff again.
    To make this short. Answer me this:

    If it was reasonable hundreds of years ago, maybe even thousands, to burn claimed witches on a bonfire, why is it not now?

    If it was reasonable to burn villages to the ground, when fighting in war, why is it not now?

    If it is reasonable to for Al Qaeda's own people to slaughter "bad people", then why do we westerners find it evil, and sick?

    Because we westerners make up what is right and what is wrong?
    What can and what can't be done?
    Because our standards are the right kind?

    Fail to give a proper reply and you have proved you ignorance once and for all, which you have done more than one time.

  8. #8
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You are a human. You have limits.
    America shapes these limitations for you, for you to follow the laws which you must obey.

    I've said it before. You can't understand something that reaches over your limitations, when you don't look over yourself.
    Have you ever tried seen things from a different perspective? No! Because your government teaches you not to think reasonable, not to ask the wrong questions, but to answer the rights ones.
    Which you by now have done plenty of times for me to call you an idiot.

    The Islam is not how you see it, but how it is.
    To understand the Islam faith you shouldn't look at what your moral standards prohibit you from seeing, but what you can't see.

    You claim it is "wrong" but how would you know when it was right`? you would not, you would only follow your own morals, again created by your government.

    Don't bother replying if you don't understand me.
    No, you're wrong. I am absolutely capable of looking at it from a different point of view.

    Look, I know why you think it's okay to marry and have sex with children. But in reality, it is NOT okay, and you are WRONG. Having sex with children is an evil, shameful, disgraceful, ignominious, inglorious thing to do.

    Anyone who does this should dangle from the end of a rope.

    I will say it again... IT IS NOT OKAY TO HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES!

    END THE FED

  9. #9
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    No, you're wrong. I am absolutely capable of looking at it from a different point of view.

    Look, I know why you think it's okay to marry and have sex with children. But in reality, it is NOT okay, and you are WRONG. Having sex with children is an evil, shameful, disgraceful, ignominious, inglorious thing to do.

    Anyone who does this should dangle from the end of a rope.

    I will say it again... IT IS NOT OKAY TO HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES!
    (I'm not a supporter of it -.- Just trying to prove your damn ignorance)
    Tell me why it is wrong, if you're so sure of it.

  10. #10
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    (I'm not a supporter of it -.- Just trying to prove your damn ignorance)
    Tell me why it is wrong, if you're so sure of it.
    If I have to explain to you why it's not okay to stick your dick in kids, you have a problem.


    And you weren't pointing out my "ignorance". You where/are supporting pedophilia.

    You're a disgraceful human being.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 12:32 PM.

    END THE FED

  11. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    (I'm not a supporter of it -.- Just trying to prove your damn ignorance)
    Tell me why it is wrong, if you're so sure of it.
    If you can't answer that question than you have more issues going on than I thougt..

    Gee I dunno, maybe because children don't posess the maturity to really make correct decisions all of the time? Kids are extremely simple to influence at a young age..why would an older person want to be with a child any way? That doesn't say much for the adult, if anything it makes it seem like the person is too fucking stupid to have a relationship with someone his own age.

  12. #12
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    If I have to explain to you why it's not okay to stick your dick in kids, you have a problem.


    And you weren't pointing out my "ignorance". You where/are supporting pedophilia.

    You're a disgraceful human being.

    Point successfully proven.


    You're an complete idiot. Any argument with you is a waste of my time.
    Your childish inability to understand the world, and what really lies beneath all the superficial acting is impossible for a human being like yourself.

    I asked one simple thing and you failed to answer.

    I'll just leave it here. I have better things to do. Rest assure that i wont reply to any of your idiotic ideas you might have in the future.

    A brainwashed teenager, is what you are.

  13. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post

    Point successfully proven.


    You're an complete idiot. Any argument with you is a waste of my time.
    Your childish inability to understand the world, and what really lies beneath all the superficial acting is impossible for a human being like yourself.

    I asked one simple thing and you failed to answer.

    I'll just leave it here. I have better things to do. Rest assure that i wont reply to any of your idiotic ideas you might have in the future.

    A brainwashed teenager, is what you are.
    Rage quitting Muslim fag.

    RJ fucked you up, time to throw some cheap digs in then run.
    You sir are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

  14. #14
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post

    Point successfully proven.


    You're an complete idiot. Any argument with you is a waste of my time.
    Your childish inability to understand the world, and what really lies beneath all the superficial acting is impossible for a human being like yourself.

    I asked one simple thing and you failed to answer.

    I'll just leave it here. I have better things to do. Rest assure that i wont reply to any of your idiotic ideas you might have in the future.

    A brainwashed teenager, is what you are.
    I'm an adult btw, and I'm actually really intelligent.

    I don't need to say why having sex with kids is wrong. It's such a vulgar disgusting thing that it speaks on it own. And once again, anyone who does/supports this should be hung.

    They aren't "ideas" they're FACTS!

    And don't lie... The reason you wont reply anymore is because I've owned you on every front.

    END THE FED

  15. #15
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    If you can't answer that question than you have more issues going on than I thougt..

    Gee I dunno, maybe because children don't posess the maturity to really make correct decisions all of the time? Kids are extremely simple to influence at a young age..why would an older person want to be with a child any way? That doesn't say much for the adult, if anything it makes it seem like the person is too fucking stupid to have a relationship with someone his own age.
    A young child before puberty don't understand sex, infact the personality of the individual child has not even finished developing yet.
    You can't "harm" this child, unless you actually tell it that you've caused it harm, which only an idiot would do.

    You're as incapable of understanding it as the other clueless idiot.
    Don't bother replying either.
    And was it so fucking hard to read the fat formed text that says "I'm not a supporter of it -.-".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast