Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 722
  1. #151
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't get you lies. Your point is that suicide bombing of innocent civilians is ok?
    ------------------------
    Islam is a belief for controlling people, that is good if used correctly.(its not but though).
    -------------------------

    Lies your argument with bawls literally proves his point. The muslim acts are mass scale and are constantly on the news while the christians ones aren't.


  2. #152
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    lies is spewing lies...

    and why do you guys still fight about this...

  3. #153
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Idk, Islam is obviously a law/control type of religion and has already outlived its usefullness.


  4. #154
    ihack4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Next to You
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    -82
    Thanks
    125
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    They're idiots. Their mind is constructed to think one way, the negative way.
    All the mass hypnosis done by the American government has made sure that these people are unable to think reasonable.

    You may point out what hell America has created, and how they slaughtered innocents, and even tortured innocent Arabs.
    You may point out how all this blaming on Arabs is just for American politicians to have a reason to steal resources from Arabic countries.

    You may point all these things out, but it wouldn't make sense to them.

    Ethereal lives in a fantasy world called "anime"....He likes to watch little anime fag cartoons, Empire.... well he's not much better than Ethereal.
    What goes for the other idiots, well they're not a single bit better, infact you're better off ignoring them.

    fuck you im christian and i want to be muslim but i cant becuase my parents says no

  5. #155
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Islam is not peaceful, it can be interpreted

    There is only one correct religion and thats witchcraft
    /Nuff said

  6. #156
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post



    fuck you im christian and i want to be muslim but i cant becuase my parents says no
    Ok well when you grow up, let us know.

    Seriously, "i can't believe this because my parents say no" is just a pussy excuse.


  7. #157
    Zeused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @RJ WOW!! Kid, please learn more about the Muslim people then come here. In each country there is good and bad. Even in America there is still Good people and Bad people. In middle east or Islam it's the same. But ALL the bad people around the world like in America, Iran, Mexico, OR ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. They all went to countries like Iraq. Iraq is A VERY RICH COUNTRY. It's fulled with oil and money and each country wants all of that oil and money so they decided to put some bad guys in Iraq and STEAL!! Just because when you watch and watch the news and you see people killing each other in Middle East, that doesn't mean they are bad people. I mean sometimes the bad people tell the good people to put a bomb or blow their-self or something. And the good people HAVE TO DO IT, because the bad people might kill their other family members. I understand this was so confusing to you. And I'm sorry, I made it long for you to read. But I just wanted to make a point!

  8. #158
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Cool conspiracy bro, better luck next time!


  9. #159
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath Ledger View Post
    @RJ WOW!! Kid, please learn more about the Muslim people then come here. In each country there is good and bad. Even in America there is still Good people and Bad people. In middle east or Islam it's the same. But ALL the bad people around the world like in America, Iran, Mexico, OR ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. They all went to countries like Iraq. Iraq is A VERY RICH COUNTRY. It's fulled with oil and money and each country wants all of that oil and money so they decided to put some bad guys in Iraq and STEAL!! Just because when you watch and watch the news and you see people killing each other in Middle East, that doesn't mean they are bad people. I mean sometimes the bad people tell the good people to put a bomb or blow their-self or something. And the good people HAVE TO DO IT, because the bad people might kill their other family members. I understand this was so confusing to you. And I'm sorry, I made it long for you to read. But I just wanted to make a point!

    He knows first hand how intolerant they are, He was over there while serving in the army, he's not a kid he's a soldier so think first before addressing someone with ignorance.

    Not only are Muslims violent, they are intolerant to other Muslims.
    God forbid if you miss public prayer, especially if you live in a small village.
    If someone finds out about it, they spread it around like a bunch of gossiping hens,
    and that person gets harassed to no end.
    This is a huge reason why their public prayer is a fucking joke.
    If you talk to God it should be on a personal level, in privacy.
    Not in mass crowds. "Ooo look at me, I'm praying in public now I'm a good Muslim!" Anyone visiting this thread trying to disprove the OP is obviously blind to statistics that are right there plain as day.

  10. #160
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I have a couple of muslim friends. They told me that its those warmongers that distorted the Quran by misinterpreting it in way that it indicates there's a need to kill.

    They're faithful followers of Islam, I've been good friends when them since young, they never threw a grenade to my house.

    Just because of a few radicals running amok doesn't apply to all of the Muslims. How immature can people get?
    I see what you did there.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Kurlzz For This Useful Post:

    zoothaman (06-07-2012)

  12. #161
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PS3 Section
    Posts
    4,682
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Tired
    I really do not get this thread title?
    Is it supposed to be sarcastic or not?

  13. #162
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    I really do not get this thread title?
    Is it supposed to be sarcastic or not?
    Derppp...

  14. #163
    xly3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seed: 329910311
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Fine
    Peaceful in what way.

  15. #164
    porygonzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Island (Seattle)
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Radical Islam is Violent...

    I wish it weren't so, but it simply is.
    Fixed.

  16. #165
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
    I have a couple of muslim friends. They told me that its those warmongers that distorted the Quran by misinterpreting it in way that it indicates there's a need to kill.

    They're faithful followers of Islam, I've been good friends when them since young, they never threw a grenade to my house.

    Just because of a few radicals running amok doesn't apply to all of the Muslims. How immature can people get?
    It's a lot more than a "few" radical Muslims.

    Again just look at the statistics and rate of violent crimes committed in the name of Allah.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast