Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 722
  1. #181
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    well it's actually the terrorist not the religion...
    they say it in the name of god because they are retards..they have a religion of there own.
    You see..that's why bin laden was exiled from his own country(saudi arabia)
    and can u tell me what saudi arabia is?
    It's like the center of islam in the world.
    Being banned from it is like being banned from islam.
    @Empire

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

    Diminished (10-07-2011)

  3. #182
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Terrorist i have no problems with. Any lunatic can claim anything to back himself up. The fact that they can justify it through Islam only means they CAN interpret shit a different way. It doesn't make the act right because Islam says so, its still wrong in the end.


    What really should pay attention to is the middle east. The middle east is 90% Islamic, people can get away with actions because "islam allows it" and their laws are horrific.

    What concerns me is that you have a HUGE population, relatively unintelligent, and still following extremely old ways of thinking. This sort of shit is the stuff that starts unnecessary wars on a grand scale. Their laws are already corrupt, whats more the population agrees with these laws even though they are obviously wrong.


    Terrorist can never win, they by default have no chance of winning once you turn to killing civilians. What bothers me more is the huge Islamic population that doesn't actually realize what a huge threat they are to world peace.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-22-2011)

  5. #183
    Certified Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In THE PLAYBOY MANSION.
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There is no such thing of a terrorist being a muslim.
    Proud to be Turkish






    Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

  6. #184
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Certified Sniper View Post
    There is no such thing of a terrorist being a muslim.
    Mmmm yeah, there is. In fact muhammed himself could be considered a terrorist. He set in motion a war campaign(and participated in) and gained most of his followers at the point of the sword.

    But modern day terrorist can be muslim as well, its like you guys think people can't have a certain job and be muslim lol.


  7. #185
    [PWN]Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Mom's Basement
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Angry
    Mohamed Isn't A Terrorist.
    How About Reading His Life Story Before Letting Your Ass Talk


  8. #186
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [PWN]Artist View Post
    Mohamed Isn't A Terrorist.
    How About Reading His Life Story Before Letting Your Ass Talk
    I did. Funny how you didn't though


  9. #187
    [PWN]Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Mom's Basement
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Angry
    Haha I Did.
    I Know His Whole Life Story.
    He Only Fought To Defend Himself And His Religion.


  10. #188
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [PWN]Artist View Post
    Haha I Did.
    I Know His Whole Life Story.
    He Only Fought To Defend Himself And His Religion.
    Funny you say "defend" because:
    Military career of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I don't see a lot of "defending" Oh, well actually i see none.


  11. #189
    [PWN]Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Mom's Basement
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Angry
    As i Said
    Defend His City And Religion


  12. #190
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Mmmm yeah, there is. In fact muhammed himself could be considered a terrorist. He set in motion a war campaign(and participated in) and gained most of his followers at the point of the sword.

    But modern day terrorist can be muslim as well, its like you guys think people can't have a certain job and be muslim lol.
    Stop spreading bullshit.

  13. #191
    rkaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    OPEN RIGHT NOW!! <--- ADD MPGHRKAF
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    1,632
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I dunno why you idiot Americans think Islam is violent.

    TheReligionofPeace.com - List of Islamic Terror Attacks for 2011

    Every religion is violent, a religion makes u pick a side.
    Dont get how people nowadays still follow a religion.
    Having faith in a god is believing in something without any proof and that just seems foolish to me.

  14. #192
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Stop spreading bullshit.
    Truth != bullshit

    END THE FED

  15. #193
    GiGux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eastern Finland.
    Posts
    887
    Reputation
    -64
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah
    Islam is peaceful and I'm jesus.

  16. #194
    a_z_king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Tori BLack :D
    Posts
    503
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Hot
    i can't just stand there without saying anything,

    all i got to say is, if u want to know what is islam?

    ask and watch REAL! muslims, not the terrorists that scream" allah o akbaar" and blow themselves up,

    these are NOT! muslims, these are terrorists, and its forbidden in islam,

    you think muslims like to kill innocent people? you think this what islam is all about?

    well your wrong, please explore islam b4 judging guys... :[

  17. #195
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol the whole "look at REAL muslims" speech.

    Yeah, how about muhammed then? he's about as "real" as they come right? Lots of wives, started wars, and made laws that were anti-tolerance.

    But hey, he's not a real muslim lulz.


Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast