My Mood
    Aggressive
    listen closely cause im only gonna say this once
    ISLAM IS GAY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Lol the whole "look at REAL muslims" speech.

Yeah, how about muhammed then? he's about as "real" as they come right? Lots of wives, started wars, and made laws that were anti-tolerance.

But hey, he's not a real muslim lulz.
    I don't get how you get all these information from. Whats your source?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by MW3Rkaf View Post
    listen closely cause im only gonna say this once
    ISLAM IS GAY
    umad?

/msgtoshort

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    Great you found an article written by a sympathizer.
    It states that if Islam was as violent as people percieve it,
    there would be many more terrorist attacks in the U.S. post 9/11
    It also states the same about Europe.
    Well first off there were terrorist attacks in Europe post 9/11..
    Secondly, as far as the U.S. goes, after 9/11 America's National security tightened a bunch,
    and there were terrorists that attemted attacks but failed.
    TSA rules and restrictions have gotten way stricter after the attacks in New York,
    Go to an airport anywhere in the U.S. and you'll see what I mean.
    I fly frequently for buisness trips so I know this first hand.
    Now on the other hand lets look at the Middle East,
    where security isn't shit..not even Israeli check points are adequate,
    considering they get car bombed on a weekly basis. The violence from Muslim terroists continue there,
    and it continues heavily in places like the Phillipines as well.
    The numbers and trails of bodies don't lie.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-03-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Still arguing the sase shit in the same thread, damn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rectum Ranger View Post
    Still arguing the sase shit in the same thread, damn.
    Wow you're observant. GJ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I don't get how you get all these information from. Whats your source?
    Common knowledge. I'm sure if anyone wanted to they could site several credible sources that back his statement.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Difference between terrorism and the war on terror.

Terrorist target only civilians.

Soldiers target only enemy combatants.(people with guns).
    ------------------------------------

Don't blame Islam? When all these terrorist do it IN THE NAME OF GOD, thats why we connect it with Islam. Not to mention all the non-terrorist deaths that happen because of Islam.
    What about that video of USA soldiers firing from a plane at civilians on purpose? Middle east Terrorists do it in the name of god. USA terrorists do it in the name of democracy. Terrorism is the war of the poor. War is the terrorism of the rich.
    Last edited by ARSENALMAN; 01-27-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    What about that video of USA soldiers firing from a plane at civilians on purpose? Middle east Terrorists do it in the name of god. USA terrorists do it in the name of democracy. Terrorism is the war of the poor. War is the terrorism of the rich.
    The difference is that killing civilians is condemned and not accepted in the USA; on the other hand, terrorists seek to actively do so.

Yes, you might hear of the fringe cases - but realize that they usually are investigated and people are punished.

Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians)
    No, I don't believe that America's actions fit this statement.

On a side note, it does not make sense to define terrorism as the "war of the poor", and then going on to state that "war is the terrorism of the rich."
    Last edited by Bluthera; 01-28-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Guys, watch "Traitor" and see why terrorists do it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    The difference is that killing civilians is condemned and not accepted in the USA; on the other hand, terrorists seek to actively do so.

Yes, you might hear of the fringe cases - but realize that they usually are investigated and people are punished.

No, I don't believe that America's actions fit this statement.

On a side note, it does not make sense to define terrorism as the "war of the poor", and then going on to state that "war is the terrorism of the rich."
    How does it not make sense im saying war and terrorism is the same thing. War is the name given to what American soldiers do and terrorism is the name given to what al qaeda does. They both cause terror. What American soldiers do is very similar to terrorists. Killing civilians, taking pictures of naked prisoners, urinating on taliban soldiers. No wonder USA is the most hated country in the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    How does it not make sense im saying war and terrorism is the same thing. War is the name given to what American soldiers do and terrorism is the name given to what al qaeda does. They both cause terror. What American soldiers do is very similar to terrorists. Killing civilians, taking pictures of naked prisoners, urinating on taliban soldiers. No wonder USA is the most hated country in the world.
    It's may be a tough sell to some, but I believe America does not purposefully commit its violent acts simply to create fear. Nor do we "deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants". I'll repeat again that while yes, there are several cases of inhumane treatment and abuse, it was not condoned by the U.S. government. On the other hand, Al Qaeda deliberately targets civilians in order to spread fear. There is a difference.

I'm not going to debate on whether or not the war is justified, but comparing us to terrorists simply isn't correct.

Pertaining to how your statement didn't make sense, it was simply a grammatical issue.
    Last edited by Bluthera; 01-28-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Islam is a peaceful religion,’ it is most always based on the fact that most Muslims are peaceful people. This, however, only confirms the fact that most humans of the world pursue peaceful lives, without truly addressing the ideology itself.” – it is because individuals have certain controls of their life, they can adopt the teachings of Islam. Outside this framework individuals are subject to the whims of those who have authority, with authority comes corruption, and sadly the demise of Islam in our current period of time.

Most of my ‘Christian’ friends are peace loving, but I do not claim that Christianity is at fault when the UK/ US and other nations engage in actions which result in the murder of civilians (aka collateral damage).

As for the rest of your commentary, just the usual uneducated unenlightened drivel. A few google searches will answer your misquotes and misstatements.

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    How about you shut the fuck up? What has your country accomplished besides sip tea and barely quell the London Riots. The biggest wave of degenerates the world has seen in years. War is war. It is a conflict between 2 or more factions that leads to bloodshed. That is what is going on between Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, the US and other countries, INCLUDING BRITAIN. Terrorism are acts of violence executed by extremists whose sole purpose is to strike fear into the hearts and minds of the intended victims. That is what the Al-Qaeda and the Taliban do. Hence the name "The war on Terror". That is the doctrine of extremists like the Al-Qaeda and Taliban, that is NOT the doctrine of deadly, organized, and trained military forces such as the US. The entire US military cannot account for the acts of a few stupid individuals. But I guess it's ok for Al-Qaeda to drags dead soldiers through villages, torture prisoners, and hang the burnt corpses of soldiers for all to see. But to piss on the bodies of religious extremists, who by the way murdered the 7 out of the 11 man team responsible for that video, that's fucking despicable.

So when you make narrow minded statements like "The US is the most hated country in the world", without any proof or statistics, it just shows how fucking stupid you really are. Because the US sure as hell has accomplished more than your little dinky island, because we still hold claim to the title of "world superpower", which Britain lost around a century and a half ago. Shut the fuck up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    It's may be a tough sell to some, but I believe America does not purposefully commit its violent acts simply to create fear. Nor do we "deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants". I'll repeat again that while yes, there are several cases of inhumane treatment and abuse, it was not condoned by our the U.S. government. On the other hand, Al Qaeda deliberately targets civilians in order to spread fear. There is a difference.

I'm not going to debate on whether or not the war is justified, but comparing us to terrorists simply isn't correct.

Pertaining to how your statement didn't make sense, it was simply a grammatical issue.
    There was no grammatical issue. Reread your post there are a lot of errors, the bit where your government do not condone the acts.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

How about you shut the fuck up? What has your country accomplished besides sip tea and barely quell the London Riots. The biggest wave of degenerates the world has seen in years. War is war. It is a conflict between 2 or more factions that leads to bloodshed. That is what is going on between Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, the US and other countries, INCLUDING BRITAIN. Terrorism are acts of violence executed by extremists whose sole purpose is to strike fear into the hearts and minds of the intended victims. That is what the Al-Qaeda and the Taliban do. Hence the name "The war on Terror". That is the doctrine of extremists like the Al-Qaeda and Taliban, that is NOT the doctrine of deadly, organized, and trained military forces such as the US. The entire US military cannot account for the acts of a few stupid individuals. But I guess it's ok for Al-Qaeda to drags dead soldiers through villages, torture prisoners, and hang the burnt corpses of soldiers for all to see. But to piss on the bodies of religious extremists, who by the way murdered the 7 out of the 11 man team responsible for that video, that's fucking despicable.

So when you make narrow minded statements like "The US is the most hated country in the world", without any proof or statistics, it just shows how fucking stupid you really are. Because the US sure as hell has accomplished more than your little dinky island, because we still hold claim to the title of "world superpower", which Britain lost around a century and a half ago. Shut the fuck up.
    What has my country accomplished? We had the largest ever colony in the world, if it wasnt for us you wouldnt even speak english. Hahaha me narrow minded? You americans are narrow minded and know nothing about the world except your pathetic corrupt country. Go ask anyone around the world and theyll tell you America is the most hated country. Type in google "what is the most hated country" and youll find your answer. The only reason USA was a super power was because they had nuclear weapons. Now everyone has them and USA are in trillions of debt and will collapse like the soviet union watch. USA invented the taliban. They funded and helped form the taliban to get rid of the soviet union from Afghanistan. And the bin laden the former leader of al qaeda was working for the CIA to help get rid of the soviet union from afghanistan too. USA is fighting a war which they started and drag UK with it. Want to know why USA is so hated? Here are some of the countries it has ruined: Japan, Vietnam, Iraq(twice), Afghanistan, Sudan, Iran(funding saddam hussein to fight Iran), Palestine the list goes on. If you were not gullible enough to believe the USA media you would also know Saddam Hussein, Bin laden, Taliban, Gaddafi were all best friends with the USA government. And the stupidity of Americans thinking everything can be solved with war just makes me laugh. You cant beat the terrorists with war, which is why the war on terror will be another war in long list of wars USA has lost.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

I dont mean to offend Americans, when I mention USA I mean the USA government. Ive been to USA and your people are very nice.

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast