Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 722
  1. #301
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I laugh at anyone who believes there is an organisation called "al qaeda" trying to kill us in the west. It was made up to give an excuse to start wars. The middle east isnt a threat to the west. The USA fears Iran, Russia and China because they are the only countries it cant control.
    Al-Qaeda exists, but I agree with the part of the US fearing Iran ("threat" to Israel wink wink nudge nudge) Russia, and China.

  2. #302
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Guys ....Christianity is peacefull

    1.Iraq War
    2.killing Children
    3.the solider who killed 15 people And many more ....yes it is peacefull

  3. #303
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    Guys ....Christianity is peacefull

    1.Iraq War
    2.killing Children
    3.the solider who killed 15 people And many more ....yes it is peacefull
    yeah............ you do know thats the Muslims you are talking about.???


  4. #304
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    yeah............ you do know thats the Muslims you are talking about.???
    no i'm talking about christians people ..........aff i'm wasting my time here

  5. #305
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    no i'm talking about christians people ..........aff i'm wasting my time here
    I guess the irony is that you are talking about both? LoL bad decision.


  6. #306
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    Guys ....Christianity is peacefull

    1.Iraq War
    2.killing Children
    3.the solider who killed 15 people And many more ....yes it is peacefull
    1.Your fault, not ours.
    2.Islam
    3.You act as if the U.S military is a radical Christian terrorist organization. The soldier your referencing went rouge and did that all himself, he was not under any orders to do so. Unlike your people, we charge and convict our criminals under due process of the law.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  7. #307
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    1.Your fault, not ours.
    2.Islam
    3.You act as if the U.S military is a radical Christian terrorist organization. The soldier your referencing went rouge and did that all himself, he was not under any orders to do so. Unlike your people, we charge and convict our criminals under due process of the law.
    1. Iraq War is our fault? How delusional is that...
    2.
    Children have the right to be fed, clothed, and protected until they reach adulthood.
    Children must have the respect, to enjoy love and affection from their parents.
    Children have the right to be treated equally, vis-a-vis their siblings in terms of financial gifts
    (Islam and children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    3. YOU act as if all of Islam promotes violence and hatred. So don't tell me about some soldier going rogue. That's hypocritical.

    P.S. You use TROP.com? They are clearly Anti-Islam and twist verses for their own gain. tut tut tut

  8. #308
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    1. Iraq War is our fault? How delusional is that...
    2.
    Children have the right to be fed, clothed, and protected until they reach adulthood.
    Children must have the respect, to enjoy love and affection from their parents.
    Children have the right to be treated equally, vis-a-vis their siblings in terms of financial gifts
    (Islam and children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    3. YOU act as if all of Islam promotes violence and hatred. So don't tell me about some soldier going rogue. That's hypocritical.

    P.S. You use TROP.com? They are clearly Anti-Islam and twist verses for their own gain. tut tut tut
    1. Well if have even bothered to read why America is in Iraq, you would know. America is in Iraq because American, U.K, and Russian intelligent agency said they had suspicions that Iraq had WMD's, Iraq had gassed its own people with biological weapons and had potential to gas other country's so don't try and play the "oh America is just picking on a smaller country" card.
    2. Apparently children also have the right to be killed in a suicide bomber attack. As seen in terrorist attacks listed in the website.
    3. How? When did I claim all of Islam promotes violence and hatred? I didn't. That soldier DID go rogue. That soldier WAS NOT under orders to shoot anyone.

    P.S. The webiste lists terrorist attacks that happen everyday. Didn't know facts were "Anti-Islam".
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #309
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    1. Well if have even bothered to read why America is in Iraq, you would know. America is in Iraq because American, U.K, and Russian intelligent agency said they had suspicions that Iraq had WMD's, Iraq had gassed its own people with biological weapons and had potential to gas other country's so don't try and play the "oh America is just picking on a smaller country" card.
    2. Apparently children also have the right to be killed in a suicide bomber attack. As seen in terrorist attacks listed in the website.
    3. How? When did I claim all of Islam promotes violence and hatred? I didn't. That soldier DID go rogue. That soldier WAS NOT under orders to shoot anyone.

    P.S. The webiste lists terrorist attacks that happen everyday. Didn't know facts were "Anti-Islam".
    1. If we should invade countries based on the fact they are killing their own people, we should invade Syria. Second, did Iraq have a motive to gas other countries and would they have done it? Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq. (Wiki)
    2. What are you trying to prove?
    3. Judging from your posts and other previous posts, you do not like Islam. Also the fact you hold TROP as a reliable site.

    P.S. I can't find the citations or links that shows how many people died. It seems like they are pulling numbers out of their a$$ to me.
    Last edited by vaporak10; 04-14-2012 at 02:22 PM.

  10. #310
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    1. If we should invade countries based on the fact they are killing their own people, we should invade Syria. Second, did Iraq have a motive to gas other countries and would they have done it? Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq. (Wiki)
    2. What are you trying to prove?
    3. Judging from your posts and other previous posts, you do not like Islam. Also the fact you hold TROP as a reliable site.

    P.S. I can't find the citations or links that shows how many people died. It seems like they are pulling numbers out of their a$$ to me.
    1.Iraq motive
    2.What do you mean? The guy said our soldiers kill children, all I did was point out that Islamic extremists do the same thing except in a much more brutal way and they don't get punished for it, we do punish our people who do that.
    3.I don't like Islam, I don't like any religion in particular. Though I never claimed they were all violent. Only reason I criticize Islam so much is because I have yet to see a Christian or Jew or anyone else of a different religion shit all over my country, so when that does happen I can assure you I'll be all over them.

    Here
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  11. #311
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    1. If we should invade countries based on the fact they are killing their own people, we should invade Syria. Second, did Iraq have a motive to gas other countries and would they have done it? Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq. (Wiki)
    2. What are you trying to prove?
    3. Judging from your posts and other previous posts, you do not like Islam. Also the fact you hold TROP as a reliable site.

    P.S. I can't find the citations or links that shows how many people died. It seems like they are pulling numbers out of their a$$ to me.
    1. So let me get this straight:

    Because the US did something wrong, Islam is a-ok in promoting violence? Didn't know it worked that way.
    2. He's pointing out that just because your book says so, muslims can still take it into a totally different direction and pretty much disregard it entirely.
    3. Oh cry more. Seriously, if your gonna pull out the "Its obvious you hate islam" card then you might as well shoot yourself in the foot for being such a hypocrite.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Problem here is:

    1. America doing something stupid does not justify in any way the violence Islam promotes, nor does it justify any Islamic terrorist attacks.
    -Terrorist are not terrorist by targeting a military convoy, they become terrorist when targeting civilians.

    2. Vaporak thinks that a couple of soldiers killing people is actually an issue. Ironically the murder rate of civilians in the country is higher as well as in the US. For such a high population of troops, i'm surprised at this low number of casualties. True enough these reports also go back and get people in jail which doesn't happen on the other side.

    3. People crying about how we "hate on Islam" you might as well say : debate is not allowed. Because thats all it comes down to, we prove you wrong and you go crying "stop hating on islam".
    Last edited by Empire; 04-14-2012 at 04:13 PM.


  12. #312
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    1. So let me get this straight:

    Because the US did something wrong, Islam is a-ok in promoting violence? Didn't know it worked that way.
    2. He's pointing out that just because your book says so, muslims can still take it into a totally different direction and pretty much disregard it entirely.
    3. Oh cry more. Seriously, if your gonna pull out the "Its obvious you hate islam" card then you might as well shoot yourself in the foot for being such a hypocrite.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Problem here is:

    1. America doing something stupid does not justify in any way the violence Islam promotes, nor does it justify any Islamic terrorist attacks.
    -Terrorist are not terrorist by targeting a military convoy, they become terrorist when targeting civilians.

    2. Vaporak thinks that a couple of soldiers killing people is actually an issue. Ironically the murder rate of civilians in the country is higher as well as in the US. For such a high population of troops, i'm surprised at this low number of casualties. True enough these reports also go back and get people in jail which doesn't happen on the other side.

    3. People crying about how we "hate on Islam" you might as well say : debate is not allowed. Because thats all it comes down to, we prove you wrong and you go crying "stop hating on islam".
    1. I'm not justifying terrorism. I may have said it in a way you may interpret it as. But I am not. Stop with that silly attack.
    2. Its kind of hard to put terrorists (or insurgents) in jail when there is a barely funcioning government in Afganistan. I do not understand. Why are you crying about terrorists being arrested when the arrestors themselves are not there. America is the one with the democracy and the functioning country, they should be the bigger person.
    3. Hate is such a strong word. Notice I didn't use it? I'm not being a hypocrite. I'm pointing out his biases.

    YOUR problem is
    1. I know terrorism is not excusable. So stop blabbering about it.
    2. US troops at activation of Iraq War: 112,000 Total civilian casulties from 2003-2011: 113,000
    For every US soldier in Iraq, another civilian has died.
    3. I'm not against debate. I'm against people saying they aren't "haters" when it is obvious they are.

    "Prove you wrong"? You haven't tried to prove me wrong, instead you lecture me about not justifying terrorism and promoting debate wtf?

  13. #313
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    I'm pointing out his biases...
    Don't know how I am being bias by pointing out facts :/
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  14. #314
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    1.Iraq motive
    2.What do you mean? The guy said our soldiers kill children, all I did was point out that Islamic extremists do the same thing except in a much more brutal way and they don't get punished for it, we do punish our people who do that.
    3.I don't like Islam, I don't like any religion in particular. Though I never claimed they were all violent. Only reason I criticize Islam so much is because I have yet to see a Christian or Jew or anyone else of a different religion shit all over my country, so when that does happen I can assure you I'll be all over them.

    Here
    1. Yeah, they used bio weapons against Iran. You notice they were fighting a full-fledge war against each other? What I am saying, is Iraq wasn't going to launch a bio missile, say into Israel. They weren't crazy.
    2. Okay then, I just wanted to say that the actions of Islamic extremists against children are prohibited in mainstream Islam.
    3. If you watch the news, Christians (Republicans) HAVE been shitting on your country.
    "Almost 200 Muslim-Americans have been
    involved in violent plots of terrorism over this
    decade, and more than 400 Muslim-
    Americans have been indicted or convicted for
    supporting terrorism. In 2011, the numbers
    dropped in both categories, and the severity of
    the cases also appeared to lessen"
    http://sanford.duke.edu/centers/tcth...Since_9_11.pdf
    Read this paper too
    http://sanford.duke.edu/centers/tcth..._Terrorism.pdf

  15. #315
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    The Iraq war was started by USA. How can you say that the USA target only the enemy when there was a video of an american jet pilot targeting innocent people it was shown on a bbc documentary. Just like that soldier killing 16 innocent afghans at 3am including a 2year old and some people in the west saying that the soldier should be given a medal. Truth is all types of people have their good and bad. Saying that Islam teaches violence when there are 2billion people following it peacefully, shows how stupid you are.

    ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    1. Well if have even bothered to read why America is in Iraq, you would know. America is in Iraq because American, U.K, and Russian intelligent agency said they had suspicions that Iraq had WMD's, Iraq had gassed its own people with biological weapons and had potential to gas other country's so don't try and play the "oh America is just picking on a smaller country" card.
    2. Apparently children also have the right to be killed in a suicide bomber attack. As seen in terrorist attacks listed in the website.
    3. How? When did I claim all of Islam promotes violence and hatred? I didn't. That soldier DID go rogue. That soldier WAS NOT under orders to shoot anyone.

    P.S. The webiste lists terrorist attacks that happen everyday. Didn't know facts were "Anti-Islam".
    You just show why most americans are stupid. There was no WMD in Iraq it was a cover up story. You really think intelligent agencies like CIA, MI5 would get that wrong? Saddam Hussein gassed his people around 30years ago. Why invade Iraq in 2003? It was to protect the oil. At least we Europeans still dont believe that rubbish.

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast