Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 722
  1. #316
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *sigh* so hating on america makes islam non violent by nature? No, Islam is still violent by nature regardless of America?


    Glad we got that settled.
    -------------------------

    On a side note: arguing on whether or not america was right in a scenario you just blurted out of your ass does not in any way prove Islam is not violent or that these terrorist attacks were not a direct cause of Islam's influence.

    I'm sorry for ending this little back and forth here, but lets face it: you blaming america has nothing to do with the topic at all.


  2. #317
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    1. Yeah, they used bio weapons against Iran. You notice they were fighting a full-fledge war against each other? What I am saying, is Iraq wasn't going to launch a bio missile, say into Israel. They weren't crazy.
    2. Okay then, I just wanted to say that the actions of Islamic extremists against children are prohibited in mainstream Islam.
    3. If you watch the news, Christians (Republicans) HAVE been shitting on your country.
    "Almost 200 Muslim-Americans have been
    involved in violent plots of terrorism over this
    decade, and more than 400 Muslim-
    Americans have been indicted or convicted for
    supporting terrorism. In 2011, the numbers
    dropped in both categories, and the severity of
    the cases also appeared to lessen"
    http://sanford.duke.edu/centers/tcth...Since_9_11.pdf
    Read this paper too
    http://sanford.duke.edu/centers/tcth..._Terrorism.pdf
    1. They violated the geneva convention.

    3. You realize not all Republicans are Christians correct? What does that have to do with anything? The number of terror attacks have gone down since 2011? Well great, how is that shiting on my country?

    ---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The Iraq war was started by USA. How can you say that the USA target only the enemy when there was a video of an american jet pilot targeting innocent people it was shown on a bbc documentary. Just like that soldier killing 16 innocent afghans at 3am including a 2year old and some people in the west saying that the soldier should be given a medal. Truth is all types of people have their good and bad. Saying that Islam teaches violence when there are 2billion people following it peacefully, shows how stupid you are.

    ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------



    You just show why most americans are stupid. There was no WMD in Iraq it was a cover up story. You really think intelligent agencies like CIA, MI5 would get that wrong? Saddam Hussein gassed his people around 30years ago. Why invade Iraq in 2003? It was to protect the oil. At least we Europeans still dont believe that rubbish.
    First, have you been completely ignoring my posts? I think I know what video you are talking about and I have already explained the circumstances involved in said video in another thread. The reporter in that video appeared to have a weapon on him, same with the camera man crouching behind a wall. If you actually took time to watch the unedited fucking video you would understand that. Again you seem to ignore my posts, that soldier was ROUGE let me say this again he was ROUGE. He was not under orders to shoot anyone. Who said we should give him a medal? Who? Nobody, that was just you talking out of your ass. Yeah sure it teaches peace, as long as you both are Muslim.

    You know chemical weapons are considered WMD's right? So your saying they had none, then you go on to say he gassed his own people. Solid logic you got there. Yeah we were totaly there for oil.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  3. #318
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I laugh at anyone who believes there is an organisation called "al qaeda" trying to kill us in the west. It was made up to give an excuse to start wars. The middle east isnt a threat to the west. The USA fears Iran, Russia and China because they are the only countries it cant control.
    You sound like an uneducated cunt, and perhaps you could educate yourself before you spew bullshit. You look like a crazy 14 year old who believes in anti-American slander without any prior research. Not saying that the United States isn't bullshitting about a lot of things, but you need to get educated asap.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-15-2012)

  5. #319
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    In your earlier post you said you were more concerned with Islam since it was "shitting" on America. I just wanted to point out there is no great "Islam threat" and if you are so worried about religion screwing up the USA, you would be concerned about Republicans (especially Romney since he is the nominee now) rolling back gay rights, women's rights, etc.

  6. #320
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The Iraq war was started by USA. How can you say that the USA target only the enemy when there was a video of an american jet pilot targeting innocent people it was shown on a bbc documentary. Just like that soldier killing 16 innocent afghans at 3am including a 2year old and some people in the west saying that the soldier should be given a medal. Truth is all types of people have their good and bad. Saying that Islam teaches violence when there are 2billion people following it peacefully, shows how stupid you are.

    ---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------



    You just show why most americans are stupid. There was no WMD in Iraq it was a cover up story. You really think intelligent agencies like CIA, MI5 would get that wrong? Saddam Hussein gassed his people around 30years ago. Why invade Iraq in 2003? It was to protect the oil. At least we Europeans still dont believe that rubbish.

    You're such a fucking hypocrite. You say "don't judge our religion based on a few extremists", meanwhile you're judging all of us based on the actions of a couple of soldiers.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie
    Truth is all types of people have their good and bad.
    And that's why you're using a couple of soldiers to back up your "America is Evil" campaign right?

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie
    You just show why most americans are stupid.
    In accordance with the American educational system in comparison to the other educational systems around the world, the statistics are biased in their entirety. America tests EVERY student, and averages their scores together. The MAJORITY of other countries send their better students to educational facilities after an elementary school setting, and the others go to trade schools. Those countries then take the averaged test scores of said schools and use those for comparison.

    Also: We invented the internet.
    We discovered electricity.
    The start of every major franchise is in America.
    The war debts of so many countries owed to us would cause the global economy to collapse if we collected them all, so we don't.
    We created the first working aircraft.
    We created the first working automobile's.
    We invented the motherfucking hamburger.
    We have almost every persons culture in the world here.
    We have the biggest, most successful film industry in the world.
    We don't force bitches to wear masks, we allow them to show their beauty.
    We don't cut off peoples limbs for a misdemeanor.
    Hell I don't even feel like going on about that.

    Also, if it was just to protect the Oil, we would have taken Saddam's offers to be Exiled keeping a million USD from the country, or the offers to lower the costs of Oil production and allowing over 5,000 American inspectors to bring the Oil fields up to code. If you knew this, you would realize that there has to be a SEPARATE REASON for the invasion.

  7. #321
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    In your earlier post you said you were more concerned with Islam since it was "shitting" on America. I just wanted to point out there is no great "Islam threat" and if you are so worried about religion screwing up the USA, you would be concerned about Republicans (especially Romney since he is the nominee now) rolling back gay rights, women's rights, etc.
    No, I mean it seems to be only Islamic people are the only ones bad talking America. I am not worried about any religion screwing up America, I am however worried about a few religious extremists flying planes into buildings because of said religion. Why should I be more concerned with Republicans? How is he "rolling back" gay and women rights.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  8. #322
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    No, I mean it seems to be only Islamic people are the only ones bad talking America. I am not worried about any religion screwing up America, I am however worried about a few religious extremists flying planes into buildings because of said religion. Why should I be more concerned with Republicans? How is he "rolling back" gay and women rights.
    Fair enough then. There are Islamic extremists, and no one likes them, including me XD
    Romney isnt as bad as say, Santorum or Gringrich, but here is a wiki page you might find interesting

    Political positions of Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  9. #323
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post



    You're such a fucking hypocrite. You say "don't judge our religion based on a few extremists", meanwhile you're judging all of us based on the actions of a couple of soldiers.



    And that's why you're using a couple of soldiers to back up your "America is Evil" campaign right?


    In accordance with the American educational system in comparison to the other educational systems around the world, the statistics are biased in their entirety. America tests EVERY student, and averages their scores together. The MAJORITY of other countries send their better students to educational facilities after an elementary school setting, and the others go to trade schools. Those countries then take the averaged test scores of said schools and use those for comparison.

    Also: We invented the internet.
    We discovered electricity.
    The start of every major franchise is in America.
    The war debts of so many countries owed to us would cause the global economy to collapse if we collected them all, so we don't.
    We created the first working aircraft.
    We created the first working automobile's.
    We invented the motherfucking hamburger.
    We have almost every persons culture in the world here.
    We have the biggest, most successful film industry in the world.
    We don't force bitches to wear masks, we allow them to show their beauty.
    We don't cut off peoples limbs for a misdemeanor.
    Hell I don't even feel like going on about that.

    Also, if it was just to protect the Oil, we would have taken Saddam's offers to be Exiled keeping a million USD from the country, or the offers to lower the costs of Oil production and allowing over 5,000 American inspectors to bring the Oil fields up to code. If you knew this, you would realize that there has to be a SEPARATE REASON for the invasion.
    Read my post where did I judge americans and say you were all evil? I was just proving to Empire that american soldiers are just as bad as terrorists. I didnt say all american soldiers are like that.
    LMAO Michael Faraday who was from the UK was the first person to show how electricity was useful. USA makes money from creating wars and its in huge debt to china. You boast about USA inventing the hamburger which has killed millions of people worldwide because of obesity and cardiovascular diseases? In USA its considered an achievement to finish school, other countries it is not. USA has good private schools but its public education system is one of the worst. We dont force women to wear burqas (not called masks) we dont use women as objects to make money. The porn industry in the USA alone is 50billion a year, so dont talk to me about USA allowing women to show their beauty.

    If it was about saddam why didnt you get rid of him 30 years ago when he gassed his people? And why are you still there saddam was found long ago.

    ---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    No, I mean it seems to be only Islamic people are the only ones bad talking America. I am not worried about any religion screwing up America, I am however worried about a few religious extremists flying planes into buildings because of said religion. Why should I be more concerned with Republicans? How is he "rolling back" gay and women rights.
    What planet are you living on? Its not just muslims that hate USA its the whole world. The UK hates you for creating illegal wars and dragging the UK with you. The UK public hates USA. And by USA we mean the USA government not the people.

  10. #324
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I was just proving to Empire that american soldiers are just as bad as terrorists. I didnt say all american soldiers are like that...
    ^See what you did there?

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    What planet are you living on? Its not just muslims that hate USA its the whole world. The UK hates you for creating illegal wars and dragging the UK with you. The UK public hates USA. And by USA we mean the USA government not the people.
    I live on Earth. When did I claim only Muslims hate America? Right, retaliation to an attack is a way to create an illegal war. Didn't know you represented the public opinion of an entire country.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-16-2012)

  12. #325
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Read my post where did I judge americans and say you were all evil? I was just proving to Empire that american soldiers are just as bad as terrorists. I didnt say all american soldiers are like that.
    LMAO Michael Faraday who was from the UK was the first person to show how electricity was useful. USA makes money from creating wars and its in huge debt to china. You boast about USA inventing the hamburger which has killed millions of people worldwide because of obesity and cardiovascular diseases? In USA its considered an achievement to finish school, other countries it is not. USA has good private schools but its public education system is one of the worst. We dont force women to wear burqas (not called masks) we dont use women as objects to make money. The porn industry in the USA alone is 50billion a year, so dont talk to me about USA allowing women to show their beauty.

    If it was about saddam why didnt you get rid of him 30 years ago when he gassed his people? And why are you still there saddam was found long ago.

    ---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------



    What planet are you living on? Its not just muslims that hate USA its the whole world. The UK hates you for creating illegal wars and dragging the UK with you. The UK public hates USA. And by USA we mean the USA government not the people.
    So you're saying that the hamburger is the SOLE REASON FOR OBESITY? Houston, we have one ignorant fuck. Obesity is caused by LAZY FUCKS WHO DON'T WANT TO EXERCISE AND EAT THE REST OF THE FOOD GROUPS. It's not caused SOLELY BY HAMBURGERS YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

    And no, American soldiers are NOT as bad as terrorists, why? Because if a few of them to anything to possibly harm civilians, they get in a SHIT LOAD of trouble. As well, do you see American soldiers flying boeing 747 jets into buildings of other nations? NO.

    I never said found a practical use you fucking moron. Good old Franklin discovered the link between lightening and electricity, then went on to make the lightening rod. From there he discovered more practical uses for electricity. BUT, in the 1800's in Italy Alessandro Volta created the first battery. Did I ever say practical use? No. So shut the fuck up.

    If you knew how to calculate the WAR DEBTS needed to be paid to the U.S. you would know that we are OWED more than we are in DEBT.

    You're seriously bitching about the porn industry? Really? So you think that people should not have their own Freedoms then I'm guessing, right? You believe people shouldn't be free to do what they want in a country? Yeah, fucking fascists muslim faggot. Who the fuck cares if we make 50 billion off he porn industry? People from ALL OVER THE GLOBE WATCH OUR SEXY AMERICAN PORN, AND WE'RE FUCKING PROUD OF IT BITCH.

    And if everyone hated us they would take us down, it's not hard if every country got together and attacked, but the rest of the world is just too much of a pussy to do shit, we're America and we scare the shit out of all of your governments (except Russia). The rest of the countries don't dare do shit against us.

  13. #326
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    we're America and we scare the shit out of all of your governments
    I don't want to get involved in your guy's conversation, but I found it a tad bit weird how you have anarchy stuff all over your profile and then you are going "America, fuck yeah!" Though, sometimes you gotta choose the lesser evil, huh?

  14. #327
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    When A War Declared ....Truth Is the First Casulty But To America NOT There Truth Becomes Belived And Ours is Lost .......Every American Thinks That All The Muslims Are Terrorists That We kill We Touture We Do What Ever We Can to People And America Comes in 1st place That is like the Inocent Man That Kill the victim and walked in his funeral. they Tell EveryBody That Iraq has WMDs! And Go and have a war with them ! . Can You Explain to Me that America Don't Have WMD,Atomic Bombs,neutron Bombs ? Don't America have These Weapons? So why It Prevent iraq for having it (and IT Don't!)

  15. #328
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    When A War Declared ....Truth Is the First Casulty But To America NOT There Truth Becomes Belived And Ours is Lost .......Every American Thinks That All The Muslims Are Terrorists That We kill We Touture We Do What Ever We Can to People And America Comes in 1st place That is like the Inocent Man That Kill the victim and walked in his funeral. they Tell EveryBody That Iraq has WMDs! And Go and have a war with them ! . Can You Explain to Me that America Don't Have WMD,Atomic Bombs,neutron Bombs ? Don't America have These Weapons? So why It Prevent iraq for having it (and IT Don't!)
    ^perfect example of a class A idiot^

    Talks about group stereotyping another group and how that is bad. Then proceeds to do the exact same thing. Goes on to suggest outrageous ideas like giving everyone a nuke.


  16. #329
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    ^perfect example of a class A idiot^

    Talks about group stereotyping another group and how that is bad. Then proceeds to do the exact same thing. Goes on to suggest outrageous ideas like giving everyone a nuke.
    Shit you could read that? I gave up after I saw he capitalized every word.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  17. #330
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    ^perfect example of a class A idiot^

    Talks about group stereotyping another group and how that is bad. Then proceeds to do the exact same thing. Goes on to suggest outrageous ideas like giving everyone a nuke.
    And you are the perfect example of the perfect ass fucked bitch

    ---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Shit you could read that? I gave up after I saw he capitalized every word.
    Sure u will give up cuz i'm telling the truth ! America say a thing and do the obverse of it and you don't like to talk about america about this hehe of corse you are from the brainwashed people

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast