Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 722
  1. #331
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Shit you could read that? I gave up after I saw he capitalized every word.
    If you werent such a dumb american you would realise that the whole world doesnt speak your language and that English isnt his first language. I would like to see you say anything in his language.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 04-19-2012 at 07:35 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to robinvanpersie For This Useful Post:

    Cheetos007 (04-20-2012)

  3. #332
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    If you werent such a dumb american you would realise that the whole world doesnt speak your language and that English isnt his first language. I would like to see say anything in his language.
    You fucking stupid? When did I claim the world spoke my language, or even they should learn English? "I would like to see say anything in his language." <--- Looks like YOU need some English lessons buddy.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  4. #333
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    So you're saying that the hamburger is the SOLE REASON FOR OBESITY? Houston, we have one ignorant fuck. Obesity is caused by LAZY FUCKS WHO DON'T WANT TO EXERCISE AND EAT THE REST OF THE FOOD GROUPS. It's not caused SOLELY BY HAMBURGERS YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

    And no, American soldiers are NOT as bad as terrorists, why? Because if a few of them to anything to possibly harm civilians, they get in a SHIT LOAD of trouble. As well, do you see American soldiers flying boeing 747 jets into buildings of other nations? NO.

    I never said found a practical use you fucking moron. Good old Franklin discovered the link between lightening and electricity, then went on to make the lightening rod. From there he discovered more practical uses for electricity. BUT, in the 1800's in Italy Alessandro Volta created the first battery. Did I ever say practical use? No. So shut the fuck up.

    If you knew how to calculate the WAR DEBTS needed to be paid to the U.S. you would know that we are OWED more than we are in DEBT.

    You're seriously bitching about the porn industry? Really? So you think that people should not have their own Freedoms then I'm guessing, right? You believe people shouldn't be free to do what they want in a country? Yeah, fucking fascists muslim faggot. Who the fuck cares if we make 50 billion off he porn industry? People from ALL OVER THE GLOBE WATCH OUR SEXY AMERICAN PORN, AND WE'RE FUCKING PROUD OF IT BITCH.

    And if everyone hated us they would take us down, it's not hard if every country got together and attacked, but the rest of the world is just too much of a pussy to do shit, we're America and we scare the shit out of all of your governments (except Russia). The rest of the countries don't dare do shit against us.
    The hamburger created a fast food culture and contributed to cardiovascular diseases for many people. It takes a very long time to burn up all the calories from a burger. If you eat fast food nearly everyday which some people do, then you will get health problems eventually even if you exercise.

    What use is discovering electricity if you dont know what to do with it?

    I know how to calculate war debts just add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. The debt USA owes to other countries for killing millions of civilians can never be paid back with money.

    Does being free in a country also include paying women to eat shit, sleeping with their sister or other family members for porn or getting girls drunk so they have no control over themselves and guys can take advantage of them? Would you be proud if your mother or sister was in the porn industry and people around the world were watching it? Does it also include buying guns and going into a university and shooting kids?

    Everyone scared of USA? pahahaha dont make me laugh your government 5h1t your pants over Iran and North Korea having nuclear weapons. And from wikileaks it showed how much you guys are scared of Russia. Dont worry the US wont be a superpower for long youll see what happens then.

    ---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You fucking stupid? When did I claim the world spoke my language, or even they should learn English? "I would like to see say anything in his language." <--- Looks like YOU need some English lessons buddy.
    Are* you fucking stupid?

  5. #334
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You fucking stupid? When did I claim the world spoke my language, or even they should learn English? "I would like to see say anything in his language." <--- Looks like YOU need some English lessons buddy.
    English lessons?? mmmm let me see Why You Don't Learn Arabic? Or Just Us Learn your 1st Lang And you Don't ,oh by the way Arabic Is Stronger Than English @robinvanpersie No Offense but i love english But i must admit Arabic is stronger Than English

    ---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Are* you fucking stupid?
    thanks For Correcting His Stupid Mistake

  6. #335
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    English lessons?? mmmm let me see Why You Don't Learn Arabic? Or Just Us Learn your 1st Lang And you Don't ,oh by the way Arabic Is Stronger Than English @robinvanpersie No Offense but i love english But i must admit Arabic is stronger Than English

    ---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------



    thanks For Correcting His Stupid Mistake
    You come on an English based forum, speak shitty English, then tell me to learn Arabic? It wasn't a mistake, I was addressing him. It wasn't a question, it was a rhetorical question.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  7. #336
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The hamburger created a fast food culture and contributed to cardiovascular diseases for many people. It takes a very long time to burn up all the calories from a burger. If you eat fast food nearly everyday which some people do, then you will get health problems eventually even if you exercise.

    What use is discovering electricity if you dont know what to do with it?

    I know how to calculate war debts just add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. The debt USA owes to other countries for killing millions of civilians can never be paid back with money.

    Does being free in a country also include paying women to eat shit, sleeping with their sister or other family members for porn or getting girls drunk so they have no control over themselves and guys can take advantage of them? Would you be proud if your mother or sister was in the porn industry and people around the world were watching it? Does it also include buying guns and going into a university and shooting kids?

    Everyone scared of USA? pahahaha dont make me laugh your government 5h1t your pants over Iran and North Korea having nuclear weapons. And from wikileaks it showed how much you guys are scared of Russia. Dont worry the US wont be a superpower for long youll see what happens then.

    ---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------



    Are* you fucking stupid?

    Is this guy a retard?


  8. #337
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Is this guy a retard?
    you ran out of words don't you?

  9. #338
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    you ran out of words don't you?
    I simply ran out of fucks to give.


    When some retard comes in here and starts saying "hamburgers created cardiovascular disease" and "does being free mean women need to eat shit"

    Its really just not worth it to respond to these types. They obviously are either very young or are extremely misinformed. Either way there is no argument to go with since the minute i post something he will just go on another topic. In case anyone says "you don't know that" yeah, i do. He did so already in this thread alone.


  10. #339
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I simply ran out of fucks to give.


    When some retard comes in here and starts saying "hamburgers created cardiovascular disease" and "does being free mean women need to eat shit"

    Its really just not worth it to respond to these types. They obviously are either very young or are extremely misinformed. Either way there is no argument to go with since the minute i post something he will just go on another topic. In case anyone says "you don't know that" yeah, i do. He did so already in this thread alone.
    ''ham'' Burgers created cardiovascular disease ..yes

    not ''Burgers'' (beef) not !

  11. #340
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    ''ham'' Burgers created cardiovascular disease ..yes

    not ''Burgers'' (beef) not !
    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup this guy is a retard.


  12. #341
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    ''ham'' Burgers created cardiovascular disease ..yes

    not ''Burgers'' (beef) not !
    The downfall of humanity is the hamburger...?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  13. #342
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    The downfall of humanity is the hamburger...?
    Gotta remember he means burgers made with ham.

    Even though in America we call beef burgers hamburgers anyway.


  14. #343
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The hamburger created a fast food culture and contributed to cardiovascular diseases for many people. It takes a very long time to burn up all the calories from a burger. If you eat fast food nearly everyday which some people do, then you will get health problems eventually even if you exercise.

    What use is discovering electricity if you dont know what to do with it?

    I know how to calculate war debts just add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. The debt USA owes to other countries for killing millions of civilians can never be paid back with money.

    Does being free in a country also include paying women to eat shit, sleeping with their sister or other family members for porn or getting girls drunk so they have no control over themselves and guys can take advantage of them? Would you be proud if your mother or sister was in the porn industry and people around the world were watching it? Does it also include buying guns and going into a university and shooting kids?

    Everyone scared of USA? pahahaha dont make me laugh your government 5h1t your pants over Iran and North Korea having nuclear weapons. And from wikileaks it showed how much you guys are scared of Russia. Dont worry the US wont be a superpower for long youll see what happens then.

    ---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------



    Are* you fucking stupid?
    Hamburgers cure aids.

    Shut your filthy whore mouth.

  15. #344
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Islam may be bad, but America is worse. 2 planes take down 3 towers, a stupid video of Osama Bin Laden gets dubbed, we start a "war on terror" (oxymoron much?) yet they're the bad guys.








     





















  16. #345
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Islam may be bad, but America is worse. 2 planes take down 3 towers, a stupid video of Osama Bin Laden gets dubbed, we start a "war on terror" (oxymoron much?) yet they're the bad guys.
    So your point here is that evil has levels and because something is more evil its ok for everything else to be evil?


Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast