Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 722
  1. #361
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666:5994166
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Except all of the proof of them "admitting" to it is debatable AT BEST. So it's more like, you walk up to someone, shoot them in the face, then get some sketchy debatable "proof" of the guys down the street admitting to it while you change your story constantly and distract everyone with other stuff so they spend less time thinking about what you've said.
    You do realize that Osama took responsibility on more then one occasion correct? I have a question for you, if the government did commit 911, who flew the planes into the buildings?
    Obviously your ex-CIA agent Tim Osman. Stop being the governments toy and accept the truth, once the world is in a critical state, the one you are protecting right now won't even think about you.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  2. #362
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    Obviously your ex-CIA agent Tim Osman. Stop being the governments toy and accept the truth, once the world is in a critical state, the one you are protecting right now won't even think about you.
    Did you just claim I was a CIA agent? Ah yes, the "truth", why is it all you numb nut conspiracy theorists think your version of events that day is the "truth"? I am not protecting anyone. All I am doing is trying to tell you retards what should be blatantly clear. Also my question still stands.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  3. #363
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    Obviously your ex-CIA agent Tim Osman. Stop being the governments toy and accept the truth, once the world is in a critical state, the one you are protecting right now won't even think about you.
    Yeah ok, enough trolling.


  4. #364
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You do realize that Osama took responsibility on more then one occasion correct? I have a question for you, if the government did commit 911, who flew the planes into the buildings?
    Now you see, if you had watched the movie you wouldn't need to be asking me that now would you?

    It covers every question you can possibly have, trust me. Once you realize your shitty government is a corrupt piece of shit you'll feel a lot better. (Knowing that you're not being fooled by some clever liars.)

    Edit: Listen, the bottom line about 9\11 is this. 3 buildings went down went there were only 2 planes and the planes were only NEAR 2 of them. If it was an inside job or if it was really a terrorist attack that the government just made good use of doesn't matter. What matters is that the US government refuses to answer the questions of it's people, and that is just plain bad government. Investigations were demanded MANY times, most of those times the requests were turned down, and when they DID do investigations no one ever saw the results except a very few select people. That doesn't scream "we found something the people shouldn't know!!" to you?
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-04-2012 at 12:41 AM.








     





















  5. #365
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  6. #366
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Also @Empire, I'm not sure what kind of drugs you were on when you watched it but in Zeitgeist they provide FACTUAL evidence showing that it is SCIENTIFICALLY impossible for the events of 9\11 to be as the government says they are. It's not just "an actual argument based on paranoia and stupidity" unless you consider facts "paranoia and stupidity".








     





















  7. #367
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Also @Empire, I'm not sure what kind of drugs you were on when you watched it but in Zeitgeist they provide FACTUAL evidence showing that it is SCIENTIFICALLY impossible for the events of 9\11 to be as the government says they are. It's not just "an actual argument based on paranoia and stupidity" unless you consider facts "paranoia and stupidity".
    also, jews



    i like the protocols of zion better than zeitgeist when it comes to laughably implausible conspiracy theories

    also, it has jews
    Last edited by Wild Bill HickCock; 05-04-2012 at 02:12 AM.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  8. #368
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Also @Empire, I'm not sure what kind of drugs you were on when you watched it but in Zeitgeist they provide FACTUAL evidence showing that it is SCIENTIFICALLY impossible for the events of 9\11 to be as the government says they are. It's not just "an actual argument based on paranoia and stupidity" unless you consider facts "paranoia and stupidity".
    Uh huh. Factual evidence with a twist right? Thats how the conspiracy theories work.

    Fact A. My opinion and what it leads to.
    Fact B. Relates to my theory.
    Fact C. Well this really has less to do with fact A+B but its still relevent.
    Fact D. OK now i'm just putting in a fact to keep myself talking.


    Seriously, i've watched it 4 times already(before you posted) its not anything special in conspiracy theory and its more or less just blind speculation after 20 minutes in.

    "Aliens"


    How


  9. #369
    Black Eyed Peas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Cool
    I can't believe this is still going on.

    Let's just face it, Islam is a conservative and, in my opinion, retarded religion.
    It gets people killed.

    On the other side, there seem to be some off topic discussions about conspiracy theories here.
    Americans may be egoistic douches, but they're smart and powerful, and there's nothing you can do about it.
    And Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen.
    TUMBLR
     

    My Full Gallery:
    [x]

    My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]
     







  10. #370
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    [COLOR="SlateGray"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire:5995716
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    Obviously your ex-CIA agent Tim Osman. Stop being the governments toy and accept the truth, once the world is in a critical state, the one you are protecting right now won't even think about you.
    Yeah ok, enough trolling



    You don't know what you're talking about. You're defending people who would literally feed you to the sharks for a dollar if you know what I mean.

    I'm stating facts here, not your silly opinions. People have to realize life is not a stiff block. Its not like a movie but its deffinately not the opposite. Your state, mine, everyones beloved country has betrayed us. We are the one being played with and YOU are the one who is being too ignorant to face the real truth, 9/11 was a set-up, and so is Tim Osman and you can not prove me wrong. Welcome to reality.
    Last edited by Snake; 05-04-2012 at 09:43 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  11. #371
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Now you see, if you had watched the movie you wouldn't need to be asking me that now would you?

    It covers every question you can possibly have, trust me. Once you realize your shitty government is a corrupt piece of shit you'll feel a lot better. (Knowing that you're not being fooled by some clever liars.)

    Edit: Listen, the bottom line about 9\11 is this. 3 buildings went down went there were only 2 planes and the planes were only NEAR 2 of them. If it was an inside job or if it was really a terrorist attack that the government just made good use of doesn't matter. What matters is that the US government refuses to answer the questions of it's people, and that is just plain bad government. Investigations were demanded MANY times, most of those times the requests were turned down, and when they DID do investigations no one ever saw the results except a very few select people. That doesn't scream "we found something the people shouldn't know!!" to you?
    I TOLD you I wasn't watching a 2 hour video for your sake. Instead of letting a video sum up your opinion, why don't you instead say it yourself? Oh and I like how you STILL have not answered my question. Have you even read the 911 NIST report? Why re-open a closed investigation when all the questions these so called experts are asking have already been answered?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  12. #372
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I TOLD you I wasn't watching a 2 hour video for your sake. Instead of letting a video sum up your opinion, why don't you instead say it yourself? Oh and I like how you STILL have not answered my question. Have you even read the 911 NIST report? Why re-open a closed investigation when all the questions these so called experts are asking have already been answered?
    The people who were SAID to have flown the planes into the pentagon and WTC towers COULDN'T have because they were either alive and well somewhere else or terrible pilots who couldn't even fly a small plane to save their lives let alone a jet liner. Not to mention that the answer given in those reports (which by the way were being monitored and openly edited by a member of the bush administration) did NOT match up with what actually happened. The "pancake" theory that they thought of was simply not scientifically possible because some of the pillars would have been left in-tact. Since there were no pillars left in-tact AND they were cut at an angle, that leaves only one answer: controlled demolition. This is also supported by the fact that an explosion went off before a plane even hit the building. Sorry dude, your governments been lying to you to get money off of a war and you're buying into it.

    (They've done it before, history repeats man. They did it for WW1 by sending a ship full of Americans STRAIGHT into German territory after being WARNED by the Germans that it was a bad war zone and it would probably get shot down, and it did, just like they wanted it to. And boom, they're in WW1. WW2? They kept antagonizing the Japanese behind the scenes, cutting off trade with them, giving Japanese people visiting America a hard time, freezing their assets in the US. To make them attack Pearl Harbor so they can have an excuse to join the war. And the reason they gave for going into the Vietnam war didn't even happen, that's how gullible your people are. So just like then, 9\11 [among with many other similar attacks before it] was a clever way to get them to start a war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and you're buying right into it. GG man.)
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.








     





















  13. #373
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    only logical thing of all of that is the one about the pilot who flew into the pentagon

    there is no way in heaven and earth he could have done it

    that said, it was prolly some other arab with fake identity

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  14. #374
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    (They've done it before, history repeats man. They did it for WW1 by sending a ship full of Americans STRAIGHT into German territory after being WARNED by the Germans that it was a bad war zone and it would probably get shot down, and it did, just like they wanted it to. And boom, they're in WW1. WW2? They kept antagonizing the Japanese behind the scenes, cutting off trade with them, giving Japanese people visiting America a hard time, freezing their assets in the US. To make them attack Pearl Harbor so they can have an excuse to join the war. And the reason they gave for going into the Vietnam war didn't even happen, that's how gullible your people are. So just like then, 9\11 [among with many other similar attacks before it] was a clever way to get them to start a war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and you're buying right into it. GG man.)

    You really go off the deep end lol.

    If you think that America pre-empted pearl harbour, well you just might be clinically retarded.

    How do we debate with a guy who can't even admit pearl harbour? Whats next "america made the nazi's kill jews"? Derp this guy is the gullible one here.


  15. #375
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    The people who were SAID to have flown the planes into the pentagon and WTC towers COULDN'T have because they were either alive and well somewhere else or terrible pilots who couldn't even fly a small plane to save their lives let alone a jet liner. Not to mention that the answer given in those reports (which by the way were being monitored and openly edited by a member of the bush administration) did NOT match up with what actually happened. The "pancake" theory that they thought of was simply not scientifically possible because some of the pillars would have been left in-tact. Since there were no pillars left in-tact AND they were cut at an angle, that leaves only one answer: controlled demolition. This is also supported by the fact that an explosion went off before a plane even hit the building. Sorry dude, your governments been lying to you to get money off of a war and you're buying into it.

    (They've done it before, history repeats man. They did it for WW1 by sending a ship full of Americans STRAIGHT into German territory after being WARNED by the Germans that it was a bad war zone and it would probably get shot down, and it did, just like they wanted it to. And boom, they're in WW1. WW2? They kept antagonizing the Japanese behind the scenes, cutting off trade with them, giving Japanese people visiting America a hard time, freezing their assets in the US. To make them attack Pearl Harbor so they can have an excuse to join the war. And the reason they gave for going into the Vietnam war didn't even happen, that's how gullible your people are. So just like then, 9\11 [among with many other similar attacks before it] was a clever way to get them to start a war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and you're buying right into it. GG man.)
    I honestly can't comprehend the amount of sheer stupidity you just posted. Where to begin. Let's start with the Hijackers. Before I start on the actual debunking, let me ask you this. If the government did in fact cause 911, why on earth wouldn't they just make them 14 Iraqis giving them a airtight excuse to invade, instead they make them from all around the middle east and abroad? So now they had to jump through hoops to invade? Well, now lets begin. When you say they were found "alive and well" I am going to make the assumption that you are talking about the BBC reporting that the hijackers were found alive in the middle east. RIGHT after the attacks took place. This has now been closed as mistaken identity's by the publications involved, due to them being common Arabic names and some spelling similarities.

    SOURCE
    SOURCE
    SOURCE

    Now the tower collapse.

    (You don't need to watch the first video unless you think NIST claimed that the steel melted, and it isn't a two hour long video, it's 3-4 min).

    There was no explosion before the planes hit the buildings, I wouldn't have to explain any of this to you if had looked at the issue on both sides. Instead you make one sided arguments based on ignorance that had been PROVEN, let me say that again, PROVEN wrong. You didn't answer my question on who hit the buildings and you didn't answer if you had read the NIST report or not. Regardless I think I have my answer, you are disagreeing with something that you haven't even read. You are just plain stupid. I'm not even going to respond to your WW1 and WW2 comments. If you hadn't noticed you syrup sucking Canadians were in both those wars too. You guys were involved in WW1 before we were, and WW2 was a fight for freedom in Europe. If you think those wars were fought for money, your a fucking moron.

    ---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
    only logical thing of all of that is the one about the pilot who flew into the pentagon

    there is no way in heaven and earth he could have done it

    that said, it was prolly some other arab with fake identity
    Not imposable.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast