Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 722
  1. #526
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Islam peacefull = never

    Lil intollerant fuckterrorists

  2. #527
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Its funny because Israel has contributed more than the entire middle east combined to the rest of the world.

    Without oil, all the muslim countries would be just a desert. Even now, the shieks get wealthy while the people become more and more uneducated, poor, and desperate.

    The saddest part about it? Islam helps it out. The quran is more important than math, science, and literature combined to the middle east. Which is hilarious because even after they memorize the entire quran, they still can't understand it. They have no reference! They learn so little and are cast out into a society that still uses laws from the dark ages.

    As much as you hate Israel, its contributed FAR more than any muslim nation. The only thing the middle east has done recently is have oil underneath their ground.
    Google those :

    Avicenna

    al-Khwārizmī

    Ahmed Zewail


    Farouk El-Baz

    Magdi Yacoub

    Essam Mohamed Haji

    ---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    God doesn't want the muslims to get the land, the jews have allies that god has given them to help protect and keep their land. Why doesn't your god help you? and by what you are typing, i wouldn't be surprised if you became a muslim extremist
    Here you go :

    "When you start usurious trade, when you grab a hold of cows' tails and limit yourselves to farming and abandon Jihad, Allah will sent upon you humiliation, from which you will not be delivered until you return to your Faith." (Authentic Hadith told by Ahmad).

    "We were of the most disgraced of people, and Allah granted us honor with this Islam. Now, whenever we seek honor in other than that which Allah honored us with, Allah shall disgrace us" (Authentic Hadith - Al-Mustadrak alaa al-Sahihain)

    "And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]." (14:42)

    "Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near." (2:214)

    AND THE MOST CLEAR REASON :

    "The Messenger of God said: The nations are about to flock against you [the Muslims] from every horizon, just as hungry people flock to a kettle. We said: O Messenger of God, will we be few on that day? He said: No, you will be many in number, but you will be scum, like the scum of a flash-flood, without any weight, since fear will be removed from the hearts of your enemies, and weakness (wahn) will be placed in your hearts. We said: O Messenger of God, what does the word wahn mean? He said: Love of this world, and fear of death." (Abu Dawud Book 032 Hadith #4284.)

  3. #528
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Google those :

    Avicenna

    al-Khwārizmī

    Ahmed Zewail


    Farouk El-Baz

    Magdi Yacoub

    Essam Mohamed Haji
    :/ Do you really want to go into this?

    I mean Israel is currently at the forefront of technological advancement. You really want to argue with this? The middle east has contributed shit in comparison besides violence.
    -And lol at the guy working for NASA. Cus that proves your point, right?


  4. #529
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Do you really want to go into this?

    I mean Israel is currently at the forefront of technological advancement. You really want to argue with this? The middle east has contributed shit in comparison besides violence.
    -And lol at the guy working for NASA. Cus that proves your point, right?
    If there is any Israelis I would like to know about them, and I just saw someones who came with the idea of the health care system or something like that in the USA, and Obama mentioned him in a speech recently, I wish I can find him.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #530
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    If there is any Israelis I would like to know about them, and I just saw someones who came with the idea of the health care system or something like that in the USA, and Obama mentioned him in a speech recently, I wish I can find him.
    came up with the idea of a government providing medical care?


    You really are desperate here

    Any Israeli's? Dude, do you know anything about Israel? They are basically silicon fucking valley mkII lol.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-01-2012 at 11:04 PM.


  6. #531
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Do you really want to go into this?

    I mean Israel is currently at the forefront of technological advancement. You really want to argue with this? The middle east has contributed shit in comparison besides violence.
    -And lol at the guy working for NASA. Cus that proves your point, right?
    Kaust is currently one of the accounts we handle over at my place of work,
    we basically inventory a lot of their supplies, then ship them out to Saudi Arabia.
    It's actually one of our biggest accounts here, some of the perishable stuff such as anti-venoms,and certain medicines are worth shitloads of money.
    I know for a fact we've had well over 2 billion dollars worth of their inventory move through this place in the last year alone.
    I'm not at all saying the Arabs contributed MORE technology, that would be a silly statement, but they do deserve some recognition I think.
    I'd love to see more places like KAUST pop up in the Middle East, more people need to think logically out there, which is exactly what science offers.

    King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-02-2012 at 08:07 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (10-02-2012)

  8. #532
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    They are basically silicon fucking valley mkII lol.
    I didn't understand that part lul

    ---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    came up with the idea of a government providing medical care?
    The design and the system itself, I will try to find it and post it,
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #533
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I didn't understand that part lul

    ---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------



    The design and the system itself, I will try to find it and post it,
    I was laughing at you since its a really old concept before america.


  10. #534
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Don't come telling me that a religion that wants all women to be uneducated, and all men to be the dominant sex is peaceful.

  11. #535
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    Don't come telling me that a religion that wants all women to be uneducated, and all men to be the dominant sex is peaceful.
    You might want to click on that link I posted to understand the sarcasm of this thread title.

  12. #536
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You might want to click on that link I posted to understand the sarcasm of this thread title.
    Yea I clicked the link I understand your sarcasm, this is my reply to the people that are flaming you on your thread

  13. #537
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    Yea I clicked the link I understand your sarcasm, this is my reply to the people that are flaming you on your thread
    He's against Islam as well genius.

    Muslims believe Allah gave women their rights. That would mean that pre-Islam they would have had these rights to begin with, yet in pre-Islam Arabia this was not the case. Muhammad came, fucked a 9 year old, and had multiple wives. Somehow this means women magically were granted rights? LOL. No.

  14. #538
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    He's against Islam as well genius.

    Muslims believe Allah gave women their rights. That would mean that pre-Islam they would have had these rights to begin with, yet in pre-Islam Arabia this was not the case. Muhammad came, fucked a 9 year old, and had multiple wives. Somehow this means women magically were granted rights? LOL. No.
    Whats funny is that the usual Muslim argument is: Muhammed allowed them to learn, read, and write.

    Allowed.

    Because without his permission its not ok for women to do these things.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I mean the basic actions of muhammed's life dictate sin. Its not surprising his followers are so heavily mindfucked that they can't understand why certain things like slavery and pedophelia are wrong.


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-12-2012)

  16. #539
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think we should let Israel wipe them out.

    Islamic extremist seem hell bend on a holy war, but I don't think they understand what will happen. They're out gunned, out trained, under equipped, and barely educated. It would literally be a whole-sale slaughter of the Islamic nations.

    Let Israel clean house.
    Last edited by RJ; 10-24-2012 at 04:42 PM.

    END THE FED

  17. #540
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Difference between terrorism and the war on terror.

    Terrorist target only civilians.

    Soldiers target only enemy combatants.(people with guns).
    ------------------------------------

    Don't blame Islam? When all these terrorist do it IN THE NAME OF GOD, thats why we connect it with Islam. Not to mention all the non-terrorist deaths that happen because of Islam.
    OH WOW , You should search about what is israel making with the people that have no guns ... and then tell me.

    Also Translate this to English : & -

    BTW I want to ask you one question : Why US Was getting the oil from Iraq ... was that because they're terrorist?

    And You have to kill the terrorist not to kill the peaceful people - Few People Were Having Guns When US Came to iraq

    but they were defending their country

    Please Any Admin Edit The Section Name From Islam vs Western World to Islam and Western World - We're not fighting the normal people We're Fighting the people who came to fight us..

    Read About Salah El Dien : In Arabic & - In English Saladin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    ---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I think we should let Israel wipe them out.

    Islamic extremist seem hell bend on a holy war, but I don't think they understand what will happen. They're out gunned, out trained, under equipped, and barely educated. It would literally be a whole-sale slaughter of the Islamic nations.

    Let Israel clean house.
    LOL , Didn't Israel Think It's The Best Army in the world? , in 1967 it begins more and more thinking about it , but in 1973 it said it's not the best and Egypt is that


    ---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Whats funny is that the usual Muslim argument is: Muhammed allowed them to learn, read, and write.

    Allowed.

    Because without his permission its not ok for women to do these things.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I mean the basic actions of muhammed's life dictate sin. Its not surprising his followers are so heavily mindfucked that they can't understand why certain things like slavery and pedophelia are wrong.
    I'm now sure 100% you didn't research about islam because you're telling a lie..

    Allah let Gabriel to down to muhammed and learn him the Islamic teachings to say it to the muslims and the people

    Muhammed is just a prophet not a God

    Search about mohammed and what did he do with the Infidels in Qurysh When He Opened Maka
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast