Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I think we should let Israel wipe them out.

Islamic extremist seem hell bend on a holy war, but I don't think they understand what will happen. They're out gunned, out trained, under equipped, and barely educated. It would literally be a whole-sale slaughter of the Islamic nations.

Let Israel clean house.
    Yeah let's fight extremism with extremism!!! What a fucked up mentality you have?

Thanks
    Make peace guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan0 View Post
    Yeah let's fight extremism with extremism!!! What a fucked up mentality you have?
    Well it gets to the point where the Islam states are just attacking for no real reason outside of hatred for jews.

Israel has done well not to slaughter them so far, but its just a test of patience. Eventually they will go too far and then its over for the stupid muslims.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

V I (10-28-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well it gets to the point where the Islam states are just attacking for no real reason outside of hatred for jews.

Israel has done well not to slaughter them so far, but its just a test of patience. Eventually they will go too far and then its over for the stupid muslims.
    Both sides were killing each other, mutually convinced that they were fighting on behalf of God's will.That's why those terrorists on both sides will disappear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Muslims - Hamas are TERRORIST !!

we want peace and they are so retarded, one of our nuke can destroy all west bank but they can not understand

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiotx View Post
    Muslims - Hamas are TERRORIST !!

we want peace and they are so retarded, one of our nuke can destroy all west bank but they can not understand
    What about this?
    Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC News - Rock Center with Brian Williams

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan0 View Post
    Both sides were killing each other, mutually convinced that they were fighting on behalf of God's will.That's why those terrorists on both sides will disappear.
    Israel attempted peaceful negotiations, but weapons armaments continued to flow into Gaza, specifically surface2surface missiles. They invaded Gaza to keep these armaments from being used against Israel. Pakistan started bombarding their OWN people in Gaza with mortars, just to kill a few Israeli soldiers. On top of which, after the initial bombardment Israeli soldiers ONLY attacked key hotspots, and areas that were already damaged/they had hit before to keep the casualty count of civilians at the lowest.

And yes, you fight extremism with extremism. You're a moron to think that it's possible to have a "peaceful amends" with an extremist group. If they wanted to have peace, they wouldn't be running around blowing up their OWN people just to kill 1 or 2 jews. Pretty sure you can't negotiate with a group like that considering their mentality is based on bigotry and egocentrism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Israel attempted peaceful negotiations, but weapons armaments continued to flow into Gaza, specifically surface2surface missiles. They invaded Gaza to keep these armaments from being used against Israel. Pakistan started bombarding their OWN people in Gaza with mortars, just to kill a few Israeli soldiers. On top of which, after the initial bombardment Israeli soldiers ONLY attacked key hotspots, and areas that were already damaged/they had hit before to keep the casualty count of civilians at the lowest.

And yes, you fight extremism with extremism. You're a moron to think that it's possible to have a "peaceful amends" with an extremist group. If they wanted to have peace, they wouldn't be running around blowing up their OWN people just to kill 1 or 2 jews. Pretty sure you can't negotiate with a group like that considering their mentality is based on bigotry and egocentrism.
    Hitler avatar with the name "Aryan" no racial bias against Jews there at all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-28-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

It's ironic because he probably didn't even know that Hitlers best friend was a Person of Jewish decent I fucking hate neo-nazis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Until all of non-extremist Muslims directly voice their disgust of acts committed by extremist militants (Ex: the citizens and denizens of that one city in Libya that drove out the militant Muslims occupying the city), I will generalize them as the same group of violent, stone-aged, indoctrinated cavemen.

Silence and inaction are actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

What if i am ?

Thanks
    hey Maybe all Americans wanna kill Muslims

Americans use your head
    there in america are alot of murds and dieing
    Last edited by Albion745a; 01-09-2013 at 11:52 AM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^Thanks for the Ultra Bump. >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion745a View Post
    hey Maybe all Americans wanna kill Muslims

Americans use your head
    there in america are alot of murds and dieing
    So the fuck what? In the messed up Islam world, we're buttfucking your people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I took this from someone signature and edit it :

There is no god but no allah , osama bin ladin is prophet of allah

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast