Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 722
  1. #556
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by REALITY™ View Post
    I took this from someone signature and edit it :

    There is no god but no allah , osama bin ladin is prophet of allah
    AS i said terrorists , making fun of Islam.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #557
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    AS i said terrorists , making fun of Islam.
    Making fun doesn't make us terrorists
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. #558
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

    AS i said terrorists , making fun of Islam.
    Lolpersecutioncomplex


  4. #559
    Pollum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Well, I'd argue that the media portrays everyone of the Islamic faith are terrorists, even though the terrorists are very radical Muslims. There were very radical Christians who terrorized people before, but the media does not describe their faith during the news coverage. So, the general people instantly think of terrorists whenever the religion, Islam, or Muslims, in general, are brought up.

  5. #560
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollum View Post
    Well, I'd argue that the media portrays everyone of the Islamic faith are terrorists, even though the terrorists are very radical Muslims. There were very radical Christians who terrorized people before, but the media does not describe their faith during the news coverage. So, the general people instantly think of terrorists whenever the religion, Islam, or Muslims, in general, are brought up.
    The Crusades happened in a completely different era. We are in the twenty first century, where the world is connected and social community amongst all connected people is the standard, such as civility in war was in the medieval times. For societies standards the Islamic faith is simplistic and barbaric. For religious and analytical standards it is a blatant copy of Judaism with different wordings and interpretations. Also by analytical stature it was designed by a single man in a single time and all documentation starts thirty years after said mans death, in all senses of the word it is a facade.

  6. #561
    Pollum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The Crusades happened in a completely different era. We are in the twenty first century, where the world is connected and social community amongst all connected people is the standard, such as civility in war was in the medieval times. For societies standards the Islamic faith is simplistic and barbaric. For religious and analytical standards it is a blatant copy of Judaism with different wordings and interpretations. Also by analytical stature it was designed by a single man in a single time and all documentation starts thirty years after said mans death, in all senses of the word it is a facade.
    I agree with that. When I said in my previous post that there were instances of Christians terrorizing people, I meant individual radical Christians who were serial killers.

    Expanding on your point about Muslims in the Middle-East viewed as "barbaric", I totally agree that people commonly have this misconception. Another thing that doesn't make sense is that the US tried to implement democracy in an area that has not gone through the Enlightenment. People in that region still incorporate religion into virtually everything they do, thus undermining the whole concept of democracy, and instead, simply turning it into a theocracy.

  7. #562
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollum View Post


    I agree with that. When I said in my previous post that there were instances of Christians terrorizing people, I meant individual radical Christians who were serial killers.

    Expanding on your point about Muslims in the Middle-East viewed as "barbaric", I totally agree that people commonly have this misconception. Another thing that doesn't make sense is that the US tried to implement democracy in an area that has not gone through the Enlightenment. People in that region still incorporate religion into virtually everything they do, thus undermining the whole concept of democracy, and instead, simply turning it into a theocracy.
    Ahh something new, I like you.

  8. #563
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollum View Post


    I agree with that. When I said in my previous post that there were instances of Christians terrorizing people, I meant individual radical Christians who were serial killers.

    Expanding on your point about Muslims in the Middle-East viewed as "barbaric", I totally agree that people commonly have this misconception. Another thing that doesn't make sense is that the US tried to implement democracy in an area that has not gone through the Enlightenment. People in that region still incorporate religion into virtually everything they do, thus undermining the whole concept of democracy, and instead, simply turning it into a theocracy.
    The Democracy in America was founded entirely by religious people who also believed in the freedom of self-exclamation. The Islamic religion being barbaric is not a misconception, look into the Qur'an and the complete history of Islam in practice, it has not changed. A Christian, Buddhist, or a Jew in America will call another who believes in the same from another country a brother, whereas a Westernized Muslims will be called a traitor to many in other countries and despised. It is the specific religion in this circumstance which is the issue, it is instigated through known methods of brainwashing.

  9. #564
    Pollum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The Democracy in America was founded entirely by religious people who also believed in the freedom of self-exclamation. The Islamic religion being barbaric is not a misconception, look into the Qur'an and the complete history of Islam in practice, it has not changed. A Christian, Buddhist, or a Jew in America will call another who believes in the same from another country a brother, whereas a Westernized Muslims will be called a traitor to many in other countries and despised. It is the specific religion in this circumstance which is the issue, it is instigated through known methods of brainwashing.
    Well it seems to me that you're separating the Qur'an from the Old Testament of the Bible and using the Founding Fathers as an example of religion persons. However, this is not true. The Qur'an and the Old Testament are identical and the Founding Fathers were Deists, not avid Protestants. That's why in the Declaration of Independence Thomas Jefferson, one of the Founding Fathers who was a Deist, used "Creator" instead of "God" (At this point, I'm assuming you know what Deism is). Now, for your next point. The reason why Western Muslims (let's just call them that for now) are viewed as traitors is because Muslims in the "Old World" are taught to hate the Western World. Although I'm an American, I understand why they would have animosity towards the US, because after World War 2, we drew lines in the Middle Eastern world so that a country would have at least two opposing religious sects, thus providing the perfect "divide and conquer" tactic to get our economic necessities from the region without opposition (they're too busy fighting against each other).

  10. #565
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well if u know so much as I do about terrorism and I my self is a proud Muslim, Osama Bin Laden had contact with the american goverment who gived all the orders to him and that making the Muslim's bad and saying that they are the terrorist and have to die or they will kill.
    When u say that a muslim terrorist kill a person because of something when using God's name, I fuck them (sorry for my language) because if you are a true muslim u can not use God's name when u do something bad and say that u did it because of respect to God all those persons use that excuse to kill etc.

  11. #566
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
    When u say that a muslim terrorist kill a person because of something when using God's name, I fuck them (sorry for my language) because if you are a true muslim u can not use God's name when u do something bad and say that u did it because of respect to God all those persons use that excuse to kill etc.
    What about Sharia law?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #567
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    This thread is still going on?








     





















  13. #568
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    What about Sharia law?
    What is Sharia Law?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  14. #569
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    What is Sharia Law?
    Simply put, it's a form of law that comes directly from the Quran and is essentially one of the most oppressive law ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #570
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Simply put, it's a form of law that comes directly from the Quran and is essentially one of the most oppressive law ever
    Could you please explain it in a more detailed way ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast