Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 722
  1. #646
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post


    I'm totally convinced that blind obedience to Islam and religion leads to things like ISIS, using your mind isn't forbidden, maybe if we change the way how people raise their kids and make them obey everything religion says without thinking this world might be a better place..
    Problem you just admitted the problem then said we should continue it.

    Derp.


  2. #647
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Problem you just admitted the problem then said we should continue it.

    Derp.
    Grammar mistake, I meant that people already make their kids obey religion blindly

  3. #648
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post
    Grammar mistake, I meant that people already make their kids obey religion blindly
    im boycotting religious things all the time,we have a religious supermarket with "messages" everywhere saying: god will help us and shit like that,and im not going to purchase anything from these shitholes

  4. #649
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    im boycotting religious things all the time,we have a religious supermarket with "messages" everywhere saying: god will help us and shit like that,and im not going to purchase anything from these shitholes
    You're free to do what you want. but if you think a bit about it you'll know that some people haven't thought enough about the religion thing, they just obey what their parents told them blindly, and they think that thinking about that religious thing is haram or some shit.
    or they just don't want to think about it because it's the only hope they have in this life, poor people live obeying god and religion because they don't have any hope left yet.

  5. #650
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Or it is just a feel of insecurity they get when they think god isn't real and shit

  6. #651
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    im boycotting religious things all the time,we have a religious supermarket with "messages" everywhere saying: god will help us and shit like that,and im not going to purchase anything from these shitholes
    Well if it's your local grocery store chain I wouldn't bother boycotting it.

    They put that our there because of marketing, not because of sincere belief.


  7. #652
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well if it's your local grocery store chain I wouldn't bother boycotting it.

    They put that our there because of marketing, not because of sincere belief.
    nah,its a new line trying to expand here and i dont want to give them my money,there are more than enough places i can go to instead.
    im not buying this gallon of milk for god,that niqqa isnt even paying

  8. #653
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:
    Posts
    941
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Happy
    Religion is stupid and hypocritical overall.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:

    Jew (09-06-2014)

  10. #654
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
    Religion is stupid and hypocritical overall.
    Exactly, life is about playing online games.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  11. #655
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Exactly, life is about playing online games.
    Just exactly how does your brain work?:

    :"Someone doesn't like Islam? GAMERS ARE SHIT!"


  12. #656
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Just exactly how does your brain work?:

    :"Someone doesn't like Islam? GAMERS ARE SHIT!"
    What's a brain?

  13. #657
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    What's a brain?
    Lol that guy is burning up on the inside.

  14. #658
    locuzt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Islam isn't violent, except for the countless terrorists groups based off of the principles of Islam.

  15. #659
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by locuzt View Post
    Islam isn't violent, except for the countless terrorists groups based off of the principles of Islam.
    Here are the basic principles of Islam:

    Shahadah: declaring there is no god except God, and Muhammad is God's Messenger.
    Salat: ritual prayer five times a day.
    Zakat: giving 2.5% of one’s savings to the poor and needy.
    Sawm: fasting and self-control during the holy month of Ramadan.
    Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime if one is able

    And here are Islam's rules on war: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=841011

    So they are basing their actions on Islam because the terrorists claim to do so, regardless if they are clearly contradicting the teachings of Islam?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  16. #660
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Here are the basic principles of Islam:

    Shahadah: declaring there is no god except God, and Muhammad is God's Messenger.
    Salat: ritual prayer five times a day.
    Zakat: giving 2.5% of one’s savings to the poor and needy.
    Sawm: fasting and self-control during the holy month of Ramadan.
    Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime if one is able

    And here are Islam's rules on war: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=841011

    So they are basing their actions on Islam because the terrorists claim to do so, regardless if they are clearly contradicting the teachings of Islam?
    So......

    Arbitrary prayer limit
    Arbitrary charity donation that doesn't actually go to charities
    Fasting for religion: Unhealthy, stupid, and arguably pointless.
    Going on a trip to a random place in the dessert. Again, pointless.


Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast