Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 722
  1. #76
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think it's time for me to jump in this. I'll start with this and see where it goes. Terrorists kill their own people for one simple reason. They believe it is the will of Allah, nothing more nothing less.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  2. #77
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Do you think i'm just going to take a step backwards and say "Yeah your right"? I don't give a fuck if you think i'm sounding as visible.

    It could be anyone doing a car bomb but i just don't understand why anyone would blow himself up in a place with innocent civilians with the same nationality, same background, same sufferings and maybe same belief in a war.
    I'd rather think they support each other then killing each other.
    :/ I don't know what to say, they obviously have done it, and they obviously have done it in the name of Islam.

    It seems weird that they would strike their own nationality, but if you think about it the terrorist probably feel separated from their own society already.

    The promise of rewards in a shithole is enough to get just about anyone to do anything though, this applies to many other things as well.


  3. #78
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No, it is obvious in Islam that you may not kill innocent civilians. There are harsh rules about martyr. So i don't believe it at all. Why would they misinterpret the Islam in such a huge way? Sure they kill but not for the reason you guys mentioned. They kill for example if there are snitches. For what reason else? To kill civilians and go to heaven? Lol. It just doesn't work that way.

  4. #79
    zarto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Islam suck my d**k....Really!

  5. #80
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    No, it is obvious in Islam that you may not kill innocent civilians. There are harsh rules about martyr. So i don't believe it at all. Why would they misinterpret the Islam in such a huge way? Sure they kill but not for the reason you guys mentioned. They kill for example if there are snitches. For what reason else? To kill civilians and go to heaven? Lol. It just doesn't work that way.
    ...

    I guess that kid was a snitch huh? So they blew him up while trying to get candy. Is that a justified "punishment" for children in your culture?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  6. #81
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    No, it is obvious in Islam that you may not kill innocent civilians. There are harsh rules about martyr. So i don't believe it at all. Why would they misinterpret the Islam in such a huge way? Sure they kill but not for the reason you guys mentioned. They kill for example if there are snitches. For what reason else? To kill civilians and go to heaven? Lol. It just doesn't work that way.
    Different interpretations of the Quran lead to different outcomes.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    lies' (06-16-2011)

  8. #82
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Do you think i'm just going to take a step backwards and say "Yeah your right"? I don't give a fuck if you think i'm sounding as visible.

    It could be anyone doing a car bomb but i just don't understand why anyone would blow himself up in a place with innocent civilians with the same nationality, same background, same sufferings and maybe same belief in a war.
    I'd rather think they support each other then killing each other.
    That's fine and dandy that you think that pal, but how do you explain the terrorist groups that hop on Al-Jazeera and take claim for their attacks? Obviously they do suicide bomb..they take frigging credit for it..You know it, I know it..so let's not try to act ignorant on the subject just because it makes Islam look bad.

  9. #83
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zarto View Post
    Islam suck my d**k....Really!
    When Islam reaches your dick, you'll be a pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    ...

    I guess that kid was a snitch huh? So they blew him up while trying to get candy. Is that a justified "punishment" for children in your culture?
    Why do you talk about children?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Different interpretations of the Quran lead to different outcomes.
    And believe me, i know a hell lot of them. Many Muslims of my environment do not tolerate any Jews and that's all because the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

    I wonder what their reaction would be if they knew that my neighbor was a Jew. They are very friendly and whenever i see them on the road, they always put their hands up and greet me. And they say hello very enthusiastically.
    You can't see that they are Jews because they aren't orthodoxy's.

    Sorry if a word doesn't fit in a sentence. I had to use google translator for "enthusiastically" and "orthodoxy's"
    Last edited by lies'; 06-16-2011 at 05:15 PM.

  10. #84
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    They kill for example if there are snitches.
    Was the kid a snitch hmm? Incase you didn't read my link I will post again.

    HERE
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  11. #85
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    When Islam reaches your dick, you'll be a pussy
    this makes no sense
    Neither does a lot of things you say.

    END THE FED

  12. #86
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Was the kid a snitch hmm? Incase you didn't read my link I will post again.

    HERE
    Taliban = Terrorist. This wasn't a terrorist attack.

    So it was a Shiite District? I haven't read the article but it could be a Sunnite.
    These are the signs of the judgment day. If Shiites and Sunnis don't fight each other than the Judgement Day will never come.

    Don't we see these fights right now? There are many conflicts between Sunnites and Shiites.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    this makes no sense
    Neither does a lot of things you say.
    And the guy who said Islam suck my dick makes sense?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    That's fine and dandy that you think that pal, but how do you explain the terrorist groups that hop on Al-Jazeera and take claim for their attacks? Obviously they do suicide bomb..they take frigging credit for it..You know it, I know it..so let's not try to act ignorant on the subject just because it makes Islam look bad.
    I haven't seen anyone (yet) taking credits for a car bomb in a place with many civilians.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-17-2011 at 04:19 AM.

  13. #87
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Taliban = Terrorist. This wasn't a terrorist attack.

    So it was a Shiite District? I haven't read the article but it could be a Sunnite.
    These are the signs of the judgment day. If Shiites and Sunnis don't fight each other than the Judgement Day will never come.

    Don't we see these fights right now? There are many conflicts between Sunnites and Shiites.
    ^Assuming your religion is the correct one...
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  14. #88
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Taliban = Terrorist. This wasn't a terrorist attack.

    So it was a Shiite District? I haven't read the article but it could be a Sunnite.
    These are the signs of the judgment day. If Shiites and Sunnis don't fight each other than the Judgement Day will never come.

    Don't we see these fights right now? There are many conflicts between Sunnites and Shiites.



    And the guy who said Islam suck my dick makes sense?



    I haven't seen anyone (yet) taking credits for a car bomb in a place with many civilians.
    Really? Well Al-Qaeda took credit for the 911 attacks, and they were innocent victims.

    Also:
    Al Qaeda takes credit for Baghdad suicide bombings - The Long War Journal

    I rest my case.

  15. #89
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I've been away for months and you're still arguing about Islam?
    Why don't you bet at time left until my country goes officially bankrupt instead?

    (Islam is not peaceful.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  16. #90
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    I've been away for months and you're still arguing about Islam?
    Why don't you bet at time left until my country goes officially bankrupt instead?

    (Islam is not peaceful.)
    Nigga Obama just made us more broke by giving you guys shitloads of bailout money..

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast