Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 722
  1. #121
    Gonçalo Neves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GanjaCity^^
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Chatty
    NOT PEACEFUL FOR SURE!
    <----------1337 posts and this is mine
    RAP FOR LIFE!
    Clan link:http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=178366

    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever ! «3


    --Yes,thats me in my avatar--!!

    Check out my rap songs in http://www.youtube.com/user/insubmysso

  2. #122
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    its the so call extremest types of Muslims who will do anything that our god says so they can guarantee a spot in gods kingdom but to us other Muslims who prey and live life are the ones who will actually go in....the terrorists are just another redneck's from America but instead they are in fact Muslim. Don't blame Islam for such happenings.....people just point fingers cause of the War with Iraq before but no it wasn't its just the extremest like i said who follow the gods saying in such a different way.

  3. #123
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive


  4. #124
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    So your point is that they will get punished in the afterlife?

    REALLY? So terrorism is fine then, because they get punished later.
    -.- you gotta be kidding me.
    for your information, Muslims are the ones that suffer the most from terrorism than any others around the world, both directly (death) and indirectly (reputation). I don't need to defend or tell excuses about what terrorists do because we suffer from them on weekly basis more than you'd do in a 100 years.

  5. #125
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    for your information, Muslims are the ones that suffer the most from terrorism than any others around the world, both directly (death) and indirectly (reputation). I don't need to defend or tell excuses about what terrorists do because we suffer from them on weekly basis more than you'd do in a 100 years.
    Your point is still moot.


  6. #126
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your point is still moot.
    yes that was a wrong quote, I'm only pointing out that blaming Islam for terror attacks is as stupid as blaming Christianity for the recent Norway attack.

  7. #127
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    yes that was a wrong quote, I'm only pointing out that blaming Islam for terror attacks is as stupid as blaming Christianity for the recent Norway attack.
    You could say that. That doesn't happen every day though. Let me show you ONLY the last weeks worth of Islamic terror. Really take the time to read through these. This is only THIS past week.

    2011.08.02 (Kunduz, Afghanistan) - Four are killed when Muslim extremists stage a Shahid attack on a guesthouse used by foreigners.
    2011.08.02 (Cotabato, Philippines) - A 7-year-old child is among two killed by a Jemaah Islamiyah bomb blast.
    2011.08.01 (Atariwal, Pakistan) - A woman dies from injuries when Taliban militants fire a rocket into her home.
    2011.08.01 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - Two African peacekeepers are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
    2011.07.31 (Baghdad, Iraq) - An education official and his son are executed by Muslim 'insurgents'.
    2011.07.31 (Kashgar, China) - Members of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement kill a restaurant owner and waiter, then hack four others to death.
    2011.07.31 Thailand Narathiwat Killed1 Injured0 A juice trader is shot to death at a market by Islamic terrorists.
    2011.07.31 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah Killed13 Injured12 A 10-year-old boy is among those killed in a suicide car bomb attack claimed by Sunni radicals.
    2011.07.30 Egypt Al Arish Killed5 Injured19 Children are among the casualties when fundamentalists on motorbikes go on a shooting spree while shouting Islamic slogans.
    2011.07.30 Pakistan Quetta Killed11 Injured3 Lahkar-e-Jhangvi militants fire into a van carrying Shiite pilgrims, taking out eleven.
    2011.07.30 Iraq Taji Killed2 Injured5 Jihad bombers take down a pair of Iraqis.
    2011.07.29 Yemen Dofas Killed6 Injured9 An al-Qaeda ambush leave six dead.
    2011.07.29 Pakistan Saryab Killed7 Injured0 Seven Shia pilgrims waiting at a busstop are shot like ducks in a row by determinied Sunnis.
    2011.07.29 Egypt Minya Killed2 Injured2 Two Christians are taken out by snipers while riding in a car.
    2011.07.29 Afghanistan Nahr-e-Saraj Killed19 Injured3 Women and children are among nineteen torn to shreds by a Taliban bomb attack on their minibus.
    2011.07.29 Yemen Shaqra Killed9 Injured20 Nine tribesmen are forced into a building by al-Qaeda gunmen and killed.
    2011.07.28 India Sopore Killed1 Injured0 A civilian is shot to death by Islamic militants.
    2011.07.28 Iraq Tikrit Killed15 Injured38 Two suicide bombers detonate amid a line of Iraqis waiting for paychecks, killing at least fifteen.
    2011.07.28 Afghanistan Oruzgan Killed19 Injured37 Ten children and two women are among nineteen people slaughtered during a coordinated Taliban attack.
    2011.07.28 Iraq Baghdad Killed1 Injured8 Fundamentalists car bomb a liquor store, killing one.
    2011.07.28 Dagestan Makhachkala Killed1 Injured0 A village chief is machine-gunned in his home by a Muslim 'insurgent'.
    2011.07.28 Dagestan Makhachkala Killed2 Injured0 An elderly couple is stabbed to death in their home by an Islamic terrorist.
    2011.07.28 Afghanistan Gereshk Killed5 Injured2 Five people are killed when Sunni radicals ambush a police vehicle with civilians.
    2011.07.28 Philippines Sulu Killed7 Injured21 Abu Sayyaf cadres kill and barbarically mutilate seven local soldiers.
    2011.07.28 Pakistan Quetta Killed1 Injured0 A prayer leader is gunned down by Religion of Peace rivals.
    2011.07.27 Thailand Pattani Killed2 Injured0 Two guards are shot to death outside a singing competition.
    2011.07.27 Afghanistan Kandahar Killed2 Injured1 A suicide bomber embraces his target as he detonates, killing one other victim as well.
    2011.07.27 Kenya Mandera Killed1 Injured3 al-Shabaab militants kill a local cop with a remote-controlled bomb.
    2011.07.27 Afghanistan Kunduz Killed3 Injured4 Three children are blown to bits by a Taliban rocket. Four others are injured.
    2011.07.27 India Hyhama Killed1 Injured2 An Indian officer is killed while defending an infiltration attempt by Pakistani-backed militants
    2011.07.26 Pakistan Faisalabad Killed6 Injured0 A conservative Muslim father murders his six teenage daughters as punishment for illicit relationships.
    2011.07.26 Iraq Hawija Killed2 Injured0 A terrorist accidently kills his own children with a premature car bomb blast.
    2011.07.26 Pakistan Mohmand Killed1 Injured0 A teenage shepherd loses his life to an Islamist landmine.
    2011.07.26 Iraq Kirkuk Killed2 Injured0 A young boy and his father are murdered by suspected al-Qaeda.
    2011.07.26 Iraq Mosul Killed3 Injured4 A female Shiite doctor is among three Iraqis killed by sectarian Jihadis.
    2011.07.26 Thailand Yala Killed1 Injured0 Muslim 'insurgents' shoot a civilian to death in front of his 6-year-old daughter.
    2011.07.26 Afghanistan Musazai Killed2 Injured3 Two locals are killed when Taliban extremists assault a police post.
    2011.07.26 Iraq Diyala Killed6 Injured27 Islamic terrorists invade an office building and shoot at least six people indiscriminately before fleeing.
    2011.07.25 Afghanistan Helmand Killed2 Injured0 Two young boys, ages 9 and 13, are taken out by a Taliban landmine.
    2011.07.25 Thailand Yala Killed0 Injured7 Teachers are the targets of a bomb attack by Muslim 'insurgents'.
    2011.07.25 Iraq Muqdadiya Killed5 Injured 12 Terrorists plant a bomb near a hospital which leaves five dead, including a child.
    2011.07.25 Iraq Kirkuk Killed2 Injured 22 Two people bleed to death following a Mujahideen bomb blast at a restaurant.
    2011.07.25 Egypt Samalout Killed0 Injured 6 A pregnant woman is among six Christians brutally assaulte with iron rods by a Muslim mob angered over a church bell.




    I can go on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-ect listing attacks perpetrated by islamic terrorist, but I think you get the point. @hamada008
    Last edited by RJ; 08-02-2011 at 10:00 AM.

    END THE FED

  8. #128
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ahahah regardless of the authenticity of your sources, You can bring me a list of terror attacks during the past 10 years and it will be like a drop in the ocean compared to the massacres committed by your government, more than 1 million human being was killed in the Iraq war alone because your idiot ex-president imagined that God whispered him to end the "tyranny in Iraq", yet I don't see you or anyone for that matter blaming Christianity for it.
    George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq' | World news | The Guardian
    or does state terrorism not count because it is done by rich prestigious politicians with high tech sophisticated weapons?
    Last edited by hamada008; 08-02-2011 at 01:00 PM.

  9. #129
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    Islam only means peace to Muslims who blindly submit. To Christians Islam means war, persecution and death.
    Last edited by 4chan; 08-02-2011 at 01:10 PM.

  10. #130
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    Ahahah regardless of the authenticity of your sources, You can bring me a list of terror attacks during the past 10 years and it will be like a drop in the ocean compared to the massacres committed by your government, more than 1 million human being was killed in the Iraq war alone because your idiot ex-president imagined that God whispered him to end the "tyranny in Iraq", yet I don't see you or anyone for that matter blaming Christianity for it.
    George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq' | World news | The Guardian
    or does state terrorism not count because it is done by rich prestigious politicians with high tech sophisticated weapons?
    It's more like 1.5million since 2001. 10 years of warfare takes a toll.

    It's public knowledge. Those stats are correct. And we aren't at war in the name of God. Nor was/is our military action taken because of religious motivation on our part. We where attacked & we retaliated. Our force projection is insane, so obviously any opposition will end up slaughtered. We're not gunning down innocent people. We aren't purposely killing innocent people. Unfortunately there is collateral damage that takes a toll of innocent civilian life, but the U.S. has very strict rules of engagement. It's very difficult to fight the type of enemy we're facing now. They wear no uniform, and don't have a nation. They're an organization of people dressed like every day folk.

    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    Islam only means peace to Muslims who blindly submit. To Christians Islam means war, persecution and death.
    Because Islamic terrorist attack innocent people based on the grounds that they have a different believe.
    Last edited by RJ; 08-02-2011 at 01:15 PM.

    END THE FED

  11. #131
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    We have been hearing that Islam is a religion of peace, and in fact that Islam means peace. Both of these assertions are in error. Islam means submission. Check with any good Muslim dictionary and "submission" will be the definition of Islam. Redefining the word Islam is an attempt to deceive people about the real nature of Islam.

    The argument is made based upon the idea that the Arabic word salaam means peace. The word "Islam" shares a common root with salaam, therefore Islam means peace also. It is true that Islam and salaam share a common root, but according to the dictionaries, they do not mean the same thing.

    According to A Basic Dictionary of Islamic Words by M Zakiuddin Sharfi, Islam means, "Submission or resignation to the will of Allah, completely. He does not define salaam, but does note that one of the ninety-nine attributes of Allah is as-Salam, meaning "The Peaceful One’

    A common greeting is Arabic is "as-Salam-u’Alaikum." This means "Peace be upon you." It is easy to see that it is not Islam, but Salam.

    Do not be deceived by claims that Islam means peace. It means submission. Islam has always been a religion of violence.

  12. #132
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

    END THE FED

  13. #133
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Religion doesn't cause violence. It is simply the scapegoat to go to war. Humans are naturally corrupt. Big Brother just knows how to brainwash people in believing it's because of religion.

  14. #134
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    We where attacked & we retaliated.
    AHAH this is way too easy but I'll keep it simple for you, when and where exactly did Iraq attack you?

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Our force projection is insane, so obviously any opposition will end up slaughtered. We're not gunning down innocent people. We aren't purposely killing innocent people. etc etc more typical American media brainwashing
    Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    you are so brainwashed no wonder why you find it very difficult to humanly treat the ones whom never had anything to do with 9/11 but still get addressed by you and your ilk as enemies anyway.

    @ RJ

  15. #135
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    AHAH this is way too easy but I'll keep it simple for you, when and where exactly did Iraq attack you?



    Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    you are so brainwashed no wonder why you find it very difficult to humanly treat the ones whom never had anything to do with 9/11 but still get addressed by you and your ilk as enemies anyway.

    @ RJ
    -.-

    *sigh* its always the same bullshit from you stupid muslims.

    Blaming america, doesn't make islam any more peaceful.

    You can go ahead and bullshit all you want on America, the topic is Islam less you forget, and its a shame that you un-intentionally admit that Islam is violent by not responding to the topic and trying to push it further away.


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Insane² (08-05-2011),[MPGH]RJ (08-05-2011)

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast