Thanks

For Who Is Not Muslim

Guys I Do Respect Other religions but you didn't do the same respect our religion or ''GTFO'' we don't like our religion to be unrespectfull

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    Guys I Do Respect Other religions but you didn't do the same respect our religion or ''GTFO'' we don't like our religion to be unrespectfull
    Most of us are pointing out the awful things that are done under Islam. Wether you want to believe what they do is grotesque or not is your own issue, but it doesn't change the fact that woman have no rights, children are married off @ ages as young as 9-10 to grown men, and some followers of Islam are terrorist.

None of these things should exist, and any decent human being would see this.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-20-2011 at 11:11 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Most of us are pointing out the awful things that are done under Islam. Wether you want to believe what they do is grotesque or not is your own issue, but it doesn't change the fact that woman have no rights, children are married off @ ages as young as 9-10 to grown men, and some followers of Islam are terrorist.

None of these things should exist, and any decent human being would see this.
    In Saudi A. women aren't allowed to drive .

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yea but @RJ this is in some Countrys but not in all.. ik that most of them has this but not all and the terrorist only represents less than 1% and in each religion there is some terrorist but less than Islam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post
    Yea but @RJ this is in some Countrys but not in all.. ik that most of them has this but not all and the terrorist only represents less than 1% and in each religion there is some terrorist but less than Islam
    @Android.

I'm aware that it isn't in all countries, and I'm also aware that not all Muslims are terrorist, but the terrorist we're talking about are Muslim.

Islam by itself is a good thing, but people(Islamic people) fuck it up, and warp meanings. The Muslim world will never be viewed in a positive light as long as you have muslims murdering innocent people in the name of God.

There's over a billion Muslims in the world, so it's obvious they're not all the same way. But the fact that not all of them are doing it doesn't make Islam less at fault for the way people get treated.

Human beings aren't objects.

How can anyone justify Islam's treatment of women, when it imprisons Afghans under blue shuttlecock burqas and makes Pakistani girls marry strangers against their will? How can you respect a religion that forces women into polygamous marriages, mutilates their genitals, forbids them to drive cars and subjects them to the humiliation of "instant" divorce?

END THE FED

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

Terio (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yea this is true, but i think that people talk too much about the muslim terrorist..
    dont u think?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yea this is true, but i think that people talk too much about the muslim terrorist..
    dont u think?
    @Android.

Not at all. Most of us here are American, and we're at war in these countries. I really wish there was a peaceful resolution to all of this, but the fact of the matter is that it's not going to stop. You can't kill ideals unless you kill everyone the believes in it, or force change upon them.

I understand that all of this is viewed as an attack on Islam as a religion, but it isn't. It's about the Islamic culture. Most of us based our statements on known facts. It's not like we're talking about things that happened in the past, but the shit that is going on right now.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-21-2011 at 11:20 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well when muslims are the majority, this stuff happens.