Thanks

As an American im very afraid!

im american we are electing a new president the choices are john mccain as republican president who says he will make us win the war in iraq and there barock husain obama who **IS ** islam and says he is taking the soldiers out of iraq and we will all die if he wis because he is islamic and the terrorists will bomb us!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I'm scared for our economy. :|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well you've pissed off Iraq, however there really not going to do much about it. To go in, fuck it up then leave really is not the best decision, however neither is staying in there. Either way I hope Bush is killed. The good thing is, if you guys leave the battlefield so will Canada. So I hope we do leave because I'm sick of this war, and death toll on Canadian and American soldiers.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    did you saw teh video on youtube about Mccain,he was lieing on everything about tax and shit that he say

Thanks

Thumbs down

See below..............
    Last edited by pakiiprince7; 09-17-2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: posted two.

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jordanf16 View Post
    im american we are electing a new president the choices are john mccain as republican president who says he will make us win the war in iraq and there barock husain obama who **IS ** islam and says he is taking the soldiers out of iraq and we will all die if he wis because he is islamic and the terrorists will bomb us!
    Ok, WOW! That is so biased. So what if he was muslim. We are at war for a man's revenge basically and McCain's views are mostly like Bush, so what do you think his view on the war will be? And again..that is really biased...Im assuming when u think of terrorist you think ANYONE in Islam..which is false..Osama bin Laden, Al Queda, etc are followers of Radical Islam. Radical Islam is when the muslim takes verses of the Quran out of context.. (i.e, the Quran does allow Jihad, Jihad is a struggle to praise Allah. However it is only to be used when the muslim(s) is not allowed to praise Allah in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. And the enemy must strike first or else jihad or fighting is not allowed, the Quran also states that if the attacker stops, you must as well.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ok im more worried bout the economy than anything else but we cant leave iraq for a long long time because we cant end this war unless we destroy the islam religion which we cant do because these people are driven by allah not there hatred to the US they will kill anyone who does not follow allah just go watch some videos bout it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
    ok im more worried bout the economy than anything else but we cant leave iraq for a long long time because we cant end this war unless we destroy the islam religion which we cant do because these people are driven by allah not there hatred to the US they will kill anyone who does not follow allah just go watch some videos bout it
    Do you even read all the other comments before repeating the same shit and saying shit without evidence?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    War is good for the economy.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Buddy U.S is already f-ed, how f-ed do you want it. And no Obama said from his own mouth that he is not Muslim. Cmon your retards just because someone has a Muslim name doesnt make them a Muslim. Like Chinese people, we think there names are like ding dong, lol but there not