Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I would care about more important topics.

    Palestine is a relatively small population in "crisis". The palestinians don't want peace it seems and its almost laughable how stupid they are in trying to make things worse again and again.
    Hey are you fucking serious? Do you ever read a newspaper? Oh wait.. you live in the United States..

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Hey are you fucking serious? Do you ever read a newspaper? Oh wait.. you live in the United States..
    Oh wait, just because people aren't muslim doesn't mean their life is worth less.

    Sad when muslisms only care about themeselves.

    Its almost stereotypical for Muslims to not help anyone but themselves, discriminate against every other religion through law, and then think the US is to blame for everything ever.


  3. #18
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh wait, just because people aren't muslim doesn't mean their life is worth less.

    Sad when muslisms only care about themeselves.

    Its almost stereotypical for Muslims to not help anyone but themselves, discriminate against every other religion through law, and then think the US is to blame for everything ever.
    What has the United States to do with Israel? Well actually they have something to do with Israel but no one mentioned something about them.

    What i meant is, in the newspaper in Belgium they have been shown otherwise.
    Palestinians want peace and Israel doesn't. So i don't understand where you get that from.

    Empire, could you clear your minds once? Because you are very but really very anti Islam. Every war against the Muslims is justified for you.
    Sorry but i really don't get that. Every war?

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    What i meant is, in the newspaper in Belgium they have been shown otherwise.
    Palestinians want peace and Israel doesn't. So i don't understand where you get that from.

    Empire, could you clear your minds once? Because you are very but really very anti Islam. Every war against the Muslims is justified for you.
    Sorry but i really don't get that. Every war?
    Really a newspaper in belgium, says otherwise? I'd think terrorist attacks from palestinians would prove that wrong.

    What war against muslims? You see, playing the victim card is funny, because we always call you on it and you still keep playing it.


  5. #20
    dizzyeasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Delko DJ's Mother .
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    -106
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I doubt he'll post any proof. Most muslims just spout bullshit, then pussy out when asked for proof.
    Not Polite to Say that(If somebody told u the Same about ur religion .,

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
    Not Polite to Say that(If somebody told u the Same about ur religion .,
    I wasn't going for polite.

    :/


  7. #22
    Certified Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In THE PLAYBOY MANSION.
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Empire why do you hate muslims so much
    Proud to be Turkish






    Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Certified Sniper View Post
    Empire why do you hate muslims so much
    I don't hate the people themselves i guess. Humanity as a whole is well.........stupid, hypocritical, and really just pathetic.

    But muslims or rather the religion they follow Islam: is quite possibly the worse religion in the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------

    You see, at its roots islam is corrupt. Muhammed himself is pretty much a horrible religious leader. The religion itself is pretty much garbage in practice and in logic.

    The real problem is the amount of population following Islam.


    you see a religion like scientology is harmless. Why? Because so few people practice it or even fully believe in it. But if it had the same population and religious following it could be devastating to the world as a whole.


    Anyway, to make a long story short. As it stands Islam is the worlds most threatening/dangerous/worse religion.


    Now at core there are other, more horrible religions(such as satanism and such) but Islam has done more worse things to a great population than ANY other religion before it.
    (even christianity).


  9. #24
    Certified Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In THE PLAYBOY MANSION.
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Islam is a very peaceful religion but some people are just corrupted.
    Proud to be Turkish






    Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Certified Sniper View Post
    Islam is a very peaceful religion but some people are just corrupted.
    No Islam itself is quite the opposite.

    Its origins are born through war, it has a lot of intolerance, and the person who made it all up still didn't obey his own rules or teachings.
    ------------------------------------------

    Islam is not about peace, if you are looking for religion on peace look to buddhism.

    Saying Islam is peaceful is just an outright lie though.


  11. #26
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I would care about more important topics.

    Palestine is a relatively small population in "crisis". The palestinians don't want peace it seems and its almost laughable how stupid they are in trying to make things worse again and again.
    This kid knows nothing and is talking from his a55. The Palestinians helped Britain during WW2 fighting the turks protecting the Suez canal and Britain promised in return to let them have control over their land and have their independence. After WW2 Britain broke their promise and created the state of Israel for Jews only. The Palestinians we betrayed. The Palestinians have guts standing up to Israel with all the weapons they have given to them by the USA. If they dont stand up for themselves they will be squeezed out. Israel built a wall around them like a prison and paid Mubarak the egyptian priminister billions every year. And he did whatever the jews in USA said to do.

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    This kid knows nothing and is talking from his a55. The Palestinians helped Britain during WW2 fighting the turks protecting the Suez canal and Britain promised in return to let them have control over their land and have their independence. After WW2 Britain broke their promise and created the state of Israel for Jews only. The Palestinians we betrayed. The Palestinians have guts standing up to Israel with all the weapons they have given to them by the USA. If they dont stand up for themselves they will be squeezed out. Israel built a wall around them like a prison and paid Mubarak the egyptian priminister billions every year. And he did whatever the jews in USA said to do.
    :/ Another conspiracy theory?

    Man, why is it always the anti-jews with this stuff? Seriously, muslims always play the pity card and then go around and hate on jews.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-19-2012)

  14. #28
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Another conspiracy theory?

    Man, why is it always the anti-jews with this stuff? Seriously, muslims always play the pity card and then go around and hate on jews.
    No actually it was a documentary about the British empire not a conspiracy theory. And the USA did send billions in aid to the former egyptian priminister it is a fact. Now USA are worried because egyptians are waking up are voting for the Islamic brotherhood and not accepting some leader the USA chooses.

    ---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I don't hate the people themselves i guess. Humanity as a whole is well.........stupid, hypocritical, and really just pathetic.

    But muslims or rather the religion they follow Islam: is quite possibly the worse religion in the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------

    You see, at its roots islam is corrupt. Muhammed himself is pretty much a horrible religious leader. The religion itself is pretty much garbage in practice and in logic.

    The real problem is the amount of population following Islam.


    you see a religion like scientology is harmless. Why? Because so few people practice it or even fully believe in it. But if it had the same population and religious following it could be devastating to the world as a whole.


    Anyway, to make a long story short. As it stands Islam is the worlds most threatening/dangerous/worse religion.


    Now at core there are other, more horrible religions(such as satanism and such) but Islam has done more worse things to a great population than ANY other religion before it.
    (even christianity).
    Hahaha see this kid is just a pure hater of Islam. Saying the real problem is the population of Islam. 80% of muslims dont live in arab countries after 9/11 the rate of conversion to Islam increased because people found out the truth because they bothered to study the religion themselves by reading the Quran not listening to what they hear on the news. So you are saying the problem with Islam is people are practicing it? Well unlike christians, muslims follow their religion. The majority of so called christians just celebrate christmas and eat easter eggs at easter and consider themselves christians. And here is another fact, you havent read the Quran. Read it and youll find out what Islam is, believe me you dont have a clue. Cherry picking bits from the Quran and out of context isnt called reading the Quran from beginning to end.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to robinvanpersie For This Useful Post:

    Cheetos007 (04-22-2012)

  16. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Eh, I could care less about your "its the evil jews" conspiracy, keep it to yourself.
    ---------------------------

    Its nice that people converted, i honestly don't really care either way. I mean there is always a worse religion like....satanism and.......well islam is actually pretty bad for interaction with other non-muslims so i guess its pretty much that.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Hey i got a great idea, you stop picking on christianity and i start giving a fuck. Because lets be honest, every time you say some stupidly stereotypical thing about christians my response is always "uh........ok, so?"

    Because i'm not going to defend christianity, especially when the subject is Islam.
    ------------------------------------------------------

    Read the quran : check

    Have muslim say i haven't read quran : check



    :/ if someone disagrees with your beliefs they must be wrong right? It couldn't possibly be that they actually read the quran! it must be because they googled it.
    -Seriously, if you believe this then why do you even bother commenting? It proves to me that you can't let go the fact that you follow a religion that is pretty much all talk until you get down to the text and find out how idiotic it all is.


  17. #30
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Eh, I could care less about your "its the evil jews" conspiracy, keep it to yourself.
    ---------------------------

    Its nice that people converted, i honestly don't really care either way. I mean there is always a worse religion like....satanism and.......well islam is actually pretty bad for interaction with other non-muslims so i guess its pretty much that.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Hey i got a great idea, you stop picking on christianity and i start giving a fuck. Because lets be honest, every time you say some stupidly stereotypical thing about christians my response is always "uh........ok, so?"

    Because i'm not going to defend christianity, especially when the subject is Islam.
    ------------------------------------------------------

    Read the quran : check

    Have muslim say i haven't read quran : check



    :/ if someone disagrees with your beliefs they must be wrong right? It couldn't possibly be that they actually read the quran! it must be because they googled it.
    -Seriously, if you believe this then why do you even bother commenting? It proves to me that you can't let go the fact that you follow a religion that is pretty much all talk until you get down to the text and find out how idiotic it all is.
    First of all there are two types of Jews. One type who follow the religion Judaism. The other consider themselves jewish because of their blood, they dont believe in god but money and are called zionists. They dont accept you as jewish even if you convert to it only if its in your blood and they think they are the superior race. These are the ones lots of people hate. I know you havent read the Quran just bits of it taken out of context or other books that try to interpret the Quran on the internet. I dont have a problem with people disagreeing with my beliefs. I have a problem with people who are talking falsely about my religion, like saying it promotes violence. And giving out wrong information about it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. what would you notice
    By gunslinger55 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 07:57 AM
  3. What would you do?
    By Jo33333 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 02:05 PM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM