Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    What would YOU do if

    Some zionist came at YOUR door steps and said:
    your land is MY LAND........
    your home is MY HOME.....
    you do not exist.................
    Three Thousand years ago...MY ancestors used to live on this land
    This land is ALL MINE.....
    you do not belong to here.....
    I AM BACK

    This Question summarize the Palestinians dilemma

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I would care about more important topics.

    Palestine is a relatively small population in "crisis". The palestinians don't want peace it seems and its almost laughable how stupid they are in trying to make things worse again and again.


  3. #3
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I would care about more important topics.
    fine by me, I'll reply to one of your topics here bcoz I can't post there
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...s-reality.html


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok now for starters here are some disclaimers.
    The Quran/Islam are not responsible for any actions by Muslims. Only those who wrote the Quran, and those who followed it are responsible for the actions taken. What Islam has brought upon the world is only due to its creator and its followers, the actual religion "Islam" can't take any blame anyway because it isn't a sentient being, so no actions could be taken.
    Starting...
    1. Most of the Muslims here, well I'm pretty sure all of them, do not live in the middle east, nor have they ever lived there for any extended length of time. When you talk about muslims, they think the 5% of muslims who live in the western world. Which in all honesty, is right for them to do, since personal experience has more impact on their opinions.
    2. The majority of Muslims live in the middle east. Something like 90% of the muslim population is in third world countries, and most of it is spread in the middle east. In those third world countries, almost if not severely close to all of the population are muslim.
    File:World Muslim Population Pew Forum.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ----------------------------------------------
    Now when people talk about muslims, they are not talking about your token muslim in your class. They are not talking about the minority population in your city.
    They are talking about the middle east and muslim culture.
    You see, muslim culture in the middle east, is in the most basic sense: FUCKED UP.

    As we have posted, and pretty much everyone can agree, the middle east, and the countries with over 90% majority muslim population, do crazy shit all the time. From stoning, to mutilation, to just outright killing the victims of a crime, there is always some insane shit going down.
    --------------------------------------------
    Now this is my point.
    Muslims(or rather muslim culture), for the majority:
    Abuses women, has really unfair laws and justification of crimes committed against others.

    First of all only 20% of Muslims around the world live in Arab countries
    Secondly Your point is implying that only in Muslim culture women get abused which is false on two basis, 1-Women abuse is wold wide issue 2-not all Muslim women are abused because of Islam

    I can also point out that in America
    1-One in four women (25%) has experienced domestic violence in her lifetime
    2-On average, more than three women and one man are murdered by their intimate partners in this country every day.
    3-America suffers from wide spread sex trafficking and prostitution
    4-American media brainwashes the youths and often gives the implication that "pimping" is badass and awesome while in fact it is one of the most nefarious ways of blatant women abuse, that indeed is what I call a fucked up culture.

    look for example what this pimp was furious about.

    Thirdly your points is based on false premise because
    [stoning] is not applied in many Muslim countries, including Egypt (90% Muslims)
    [mutilation] if you're talking about male circumcision, then you also have to blame the Jewish culture for that, and most Muslim men have no regrets or in fact care at all about their circumcised *****es. if you mean female circumcision, it is outlawed in Islam and in many Muslim countries like Egypt (remember, 90% Muslims)
    [outright killing the victims of a crime] I am yet to hear about one example of such act in any Muslim country, I did have read many Anti-Islam websites that claim rape victims are murdered in Islamic culture but I won't take you seriously anymore if you actually believe this is the normal judiciary in Islam.
    Last edited by hamada008; 07-30-2011 at 07:08 AM.

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wanna link your stats?

    I see you just made up shit so i'd like to see any proof. I've already stated as did RJ in threads with the proof.

    Otherwise your just speaking out your ass.


  5. #5
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just another muslim mad at America .

    "Domestic violence can be defined as a pattern of abusive behavior in any relationship that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over an intimate partner.3 According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year.4 Less than 20 percent of battered women sought medical treatment following an injury.5"

    (Violence Against Women in the United States)

    "-- It is difficult to estimate the number of persons who currently work, or have ever worked as prostitutes for many reasons including the various definitions of prostitution. National arrest figures range over 100,000. The National Task Force on Prostitution suggests that over one million people in the US have worked as prostitutes in the United States, or about 1% of American women.(1)"

    (PENet: Prostitution Issues: Statistics)

    One last thing, I don't understand how you think that a video about a retard on spike TV has anything to do with "brainwashing" in America. Please provide actual evidence that American kids think pimping is "badass and awesome" and not a video clip of a TV show.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I doubt he'll post any proof. Most muslims just spout bullshit, then pussy out when asked for proof.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-01-2011 at 04:32 PM.


  7. #7
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I doubt he'll post any proof. Most muslisms just spout bullshit, then pussy out when asked for proof.
    muslisms?

  8. #8
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    He wont, and if he dose post "proof" it will get debunked.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #9
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Domestic Violence Resource Center | Domestic violence statistics
    not my fault that you wouldn't even bother googling "domestic violence" you lazy f**ks

    @nevs666
    the video was demonstrating that pimping is "one of the most nefarious ways of blatant women abuse"
    Obviously the word "pimping" is commonly used in America and the west in general as a slander for making something cool or better, you're like asking me to show evidence that the sun is bright.

    +I'm not mad at America I'm only countering an American that says my culture is "FUCKED UP".
    Last edited by hamada008; 08-02-2011 at 12:51 AM.

  10. #10
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    Domestic Violence Resource Center | Domestic violence statistics
    not my fault that you wouldn't even bother googling "domestic violence" you lazy f**ks

    @nevs666
    the video was demonstrating that pimping is "one of the most nefarious ways of blatant women abuse"
    Obviously the word "pimping" is commonly used in America and the west in
    general as a slander for making something cool or better, you're like asking me to show evidence that the sun is bright.

    +I'm not mad at America I'm only countering an American that says my culture is "FUCKED UP".
    "In Egypt, a third of women are physically abused by their husbands, according to the 2005 Egypt Demographic and Health ****** (DHS)."

    (Domestic Violence High in Egypt, Affecting Women's Reproductive Health - Population Reference Bureau)

    I would have never thought that pimping was some of the biggest ways of women abuse, I always thought that whore's were treated nice (sarcasm). No, "pimping" is not "commonly used in America" never has the word "pimping" ever come up in a conversation in my life. I like how you make claims that you know what Americans talk about, when you clearly have never been here. You clearly have no knowledge of what Americans talk about, or our culture for that matter so perhaps you should shut the fuck up and do some research.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  11. #11
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    "In Egypt, a third of women are physically abused by their husbands, according to the 2005 Egypt Demographic and Health ****** (DHS)."

    (Domestic Violence High in Egypt, Affecting Women's Reproductive Health - Population Reference Bureau)

    I would have never thought that pimping was some of the biggest ways of women abuse, I always thought that whore's were treated nice (sarcasm). No, "pimping" is not "commonly used in America" never has the word "pimping" ever come up in a conversation in my life. I like how you make claims that you know what Americans talk about, when you clearly have never been here. You clearly have no knowledge of what Americans talk about, or our culture for that matter so perhaps you should shut the fuck up and do some research.
    your link proves nothing, I wasn't condemning America for having domestic abuse but I was pointing out that it exists in Muslim and non Muslim cultures alike.

    also:
    Urban Dictionary: pimping
    http://www.mtv.com/onair/pimp_my_rid...de_281x211.jpg
    Tumblr Themes | Myspace Layouts | Twitter Backgrounds | Blogger Templates | Layouts for hi5, YouTube, Friendster - Pimp-My-Profile.com - Pimp-My-Profile.com
    I don't give a shit about your personal conversations in your life ok? the most you can do is speaking for yourself but it's stupid to deny it all like it never happens.

    one more thing @[Empire], mutilation (If I understand the concept correctly) pretty much exists in America and also the western culture generally in form of Sadomasochism (sexual sadism) and unbelievably this shit is perfectly legal in some countries like Germany,Norway, not so sure about the US though. but to sum it all up, you're not ones to talk about ANYTHING.

  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    Domestic Violence Resource Center | Domestic violence statistics
    not my fault that you wouldn't even bother googling "domestic violence" you lazy f**ks

    @nevs666
    the video was demonstrating that pimping is "one of the most nefarious ways of blatant women abuse"
    Obviously the word "pimping" is commonly used in America and the west in general as a slander for making something cool or better, you're like asking me to show evidence that the sun is bright.

    +I'm not mad at America I'm only countering an American that says my culture is "FUCKED UP".
    1. Finding facts is your job. You can't just come in here spouting random numbers and say "OH YOU DIDN"T GOOGLE IT", that's your job.
    2. Sites numbers are from 1998. Which incase you didn't notice is 10 years ago.
    3. The video you posted was on spike's version of America's funniest videos. It just shows one guy being a dumbass. Saying this relates to ANY population is pathetic.
    4. Pimping is not a commonly used word in america, and if so its because of this:
    Pimp My Ride | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV
    (which in the show its making a car look really good).

    Pimping itself, has a really low population. Less than 1% of the population is involved in any way with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    your link proves nothing, I wasn't condemning America for having domestic abuse but I was pointing out that it exists in Muslim and non Muslim cultures alike.

    also:
    Urban Dictionary: pimping
    http://www.mtv.com/onair/pimp_my_rid...de_281x211.jpg
    Tumblr Themes | Myspace Layouts | Twitter Backgrounds | Blogger Templates | Layouts for hi5, YouTube, Friendster - Pimp-My-Profile.com - Pimp-My-Profile.com
    I don't give a shit about your personal conversations in your life ok? the most you can do is speaking for yourself but it's stupid to deny it all like it never happens.

    one more thing @[Empire], mutilation (If I understand the concept correctly) pretty much exists in America and also the western culture generally in form of Sadomasochism (sexual sadism) and unbelievably this shit is perfectly legal in some countries like Germany,Norway, not so sure about the US though. but to sum it all up, you're not ones to talk about ANYTHING.
    -His link proves everything lol. Its recent, from a much more reliable source, and has a lot more weight than yours.
    1. The level is different. Where in america it is a lack of respect for whores, its death in the muslim culture along with a lot of ridiculously biased laws and treatments towards women.
    2. Ok....you googled pimping, so?


    3. Your missing the point on S&M play.
    a) its consensual. Meaning they agree to it wholeheartedly.
    b) Idk if your too young to hear this, but its something called pain/pleasure.
    -You can get aroused from pain and such, and overall its just foreplay.
    c) Since both sides agree to it its really just a game.

    You, being ignorant, think S&M is real and that the guy/girl is really torturing his partner due to malicious intent. Unfortunately,your still a kid and this might be too much for you to understand but......there are a lot of ways to make sex a lot more interesting.


    4. Mutilation is totally different.
    a)Well first off its dangerous because of infections.
    b) It prevents someone from enjoying sex*(Because pleasure is a sin lol), and in some cases, from having sex altogether.
    c) NOT done to males, only females.
    d) Done without consent. The biggest problem.
    -Its not even an option for her. They tie down the girl, and mutilate her genitals so that she can not enjoy/have sex.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    I believe this thread is done and we've proven @hamada008 to be an idiot.


  13. #13
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1. The level is different. Where in america it is a lack of respect for whores, its death in the muslim culture along with a lot of ridiculously biased laws and treatments towards women.
    *it's both lack of respect and death for women in the US but you are too influenced by biased sterotypes to know about it.
    -Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.
    -Everyday in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
    Domestic Violence Statistics | Domestic Violence Statistics
    yet you don't see me or anyone go like "Women abuse is so horrible in America it must be because 80% of Americans are Christians" that's exactly how stupid you sound to me, which is why I decided to reply to you in the first place.
    2. Ok....you googled pimping, so?
    so? read the definitions in Urban Dictionary: pimping
    which proves I'm not making shit up, I don't care if it was originated from a show about making cars look good but I'm pointing out that your culture doesn't make sense to say the least when it has no problem with twisting the meaning of such ugly action into referring to awesomness and everything badass.
    3. Your missing the point on S&M play.
    a) its consensual. Meaning they agree to it wholeheartedly.
    b) Idk if your too young to hear this, but its something called pain/pleasure.
    -You can get aroused from pain and such, and overall its just foreplay.
    c) Since both sides agree to it its really just a game.
    *a) b) c) for a guy who talks about FUCKED UP cultures you seem very comfortable while writing this. in retarded tribal communities it is also accepted for a husband to scould his wife physically, when a woman gets beaten she keeps in mind that her husband have the right to beat her, and she would be the first to defend her husband if anyone argued with him about it. this is consensual in a sense but definitly wrong, the difference is, in their case it is a kind of inferiority complex which can be explained by their retarded traditions and poverty, while in your case it's some sort of abnormal and harmful sexual pleasure that can be only explained in one way: FUCKED UP.


    4. Mutilation is totally different.
    a)Well first off its dangerous because of infections.
    b) It prevents someone from enjoying sex*(Because pleasure is a sin lol), and in some cases, from having sex altogether.
    c) NOT done to males, only females.
    d) Done without consent. The biggest problem.
    -Its not even an option for her. They tie down the girl, and mutilate her genitals so that she can not enjoy/have sex.
    *my point remain vaild, while I do believe that FGC is wrong and unjustified I don't agree with linking this act with Islam as a religion or culture, there are millions of Sociological reasons for this sort of acts but you insist on ignorantly making it all about religion anyway, and while I admit that FGC was wide spread in Egypt only 5 years ago, practiced by both Muslims and Christians, it was then banned under Islamic law and Quranic basis
    Egypt bans female circumcision after death of 12-year-old girl | World news | The Guardian
    the traditional form of excision is a practice totally banned by Islam because of the compelling evidence of the extensive damage it causes to women's bodies and minds
    quote from Egypt's Mufti.
    Egyptian Clerics Say Female Circumcision Un-Islamic | MedIndia
    @ Empire
    Last edited by hamada008; 08-03-2011 at 01:36 PM.

  14. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.-

    You're linking text with no backing again.
    1.Insulting the english language, no one cares. /done.
    2. You are a virgin? Thats the only reason i could understand for someone to just not get S&M. I understand people who don't like it, same with any sexual preference, but relating consensual behavior to a guy beating his wife........you are an idiot.

    3. Linking it with Islam? They do it in the name of Islam. Its the same with circumcision for jews except, well, you know......thats safe and doesn't kill any chance they have at sex.


    Why don't you just post in my thread? You make these ridiculous arguments and then try to prove another point at the end of them.

    :/


  15. #15
    Remember's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Me mums basement
    Posts
    1,420
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    283
    i would say " You aint No grizz baby!" and slap the shit out of him/her
    "I treat the camera like a person--I gaze into it."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. what would you notice
    By gunslinger55 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 07:57 AM
  3. What would you do?
    By Jo33333 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 02:05 PM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM