Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 144
  1. #16
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Some things might not be corrupted but in the end, it's still corrupted.
    And where can i get a Bible for god sake? Can i just go to the church as a Muslim and say, can i get a bible? If not, can i buy it?

    Which door do i need to enter? The huge big door? It's closed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You can buy them almost anywhere.......
    That made my day. too funny, you have to be kidding when you say bibles are only at churches... just saw one for sale at target, buy 2 get 1 free

  2. #17
    Kolyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm mainstream, I do wat everyone does.

  3. #18

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    can't accept one with* the other
    Last edited by Empire; 10-28-2011 at 02:52 AM.


  5. #20
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Bible has been corupted. A Christian guy came to our house about god. My mom raged at him and told him your bible has been changed liked 111100000 times. While the Quran hasnt.

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Bible has been corupted. A Christian guy came to our house about god. My mom raged at him and told him your bible has been changed liked 111100000 times. While the Quran hasnt.
    What i don't get is that you HAVE to have the bible in order for the quran to be true.

    So......both are false by your logic.


  7. #22
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Bible has been corupted. A Christian guy came to our house about god. My mom raged at him and told him your bible has been changed liked 111100000 times. While the Quran hasnt.
    I find it hilarious that you people just jump on the net and make blind statements without any kind of evidence to back it.
    Consequently there is actual PHYSICAL evidence that can back that there are Bibles, and bible fragments,
    that predate the Qur'ran by hundreds of years and are pretty much consistent with current Bibles.
    Do some research before you come here and post nonsense.

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The only problem you can complain about is consistency with translations, but that would also apply to the quran as well.


  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The only problem you can complain about is consistency with translations, but that would also apply to the quran as well.
    Well at least there was a reason with the Bible. The oldest Bibles were originally written in three languages..
    all which are pretty much ancient and haven't been used for ages before the King James Version was transcribed.
    Koine Greek was an incredibly tough language to translate to English,
    because for every 1 word in English Greek has like 7-8 different words for it, sometimes more.
    Aramaic obviously was no walk in the park to translate either.

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Well at least there was a reason with the Bible. The oldest Bibles were originally written in three languages..
    all which are pretty much ancient and haven't been used for ages before the King James Version was transcribed.
    Koine Greek was an incredibly tough language to translate to English,
    because for every 1 word in English Greek has like 7-8 different words for it, sometimes more.
    Aramaic obviously was no walk in the park to translate either.
    Well another thing i'd like to add is that there is more option for abuse if its not translated.

    Say your pastor says "god says to give your pastor 50% of your income"

    Now, without translations, all you are looking at is moonspeak. Its gibberish and you can't understand it. There is no way for you to verify if it actually is that way. If they get smart(which back then they did) and combine the efforts, there is NO way to prove him wrong. You'd be a social outcast for going against the church and you'd have to already study the language for years to understand it enough to verify it.

    Whats interesting is that this is basically what happens modern day with the quran, yet muslims are hardcore against translation lol.


  11. #26
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    There are errors in the bible because it has been changed so many times. Errors like the earth is flat etc. Thats why Muslims believe that god sent the Quran to humans and god himself said that he will protect it and itll be unchanged. Which is why Quran that is published now is the exact word for word copy of the first Quran.

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    There are errors in the bible because it has been changed so many times. Errors like the earth is flat etc. Thats why Muslims believe that god sent the Quran to humans and god himself said that he will protect it and itll be unchanged. Which is why Quran that is published now is the exact word for word copy of the first Quran.
    :/ except translated which is changed by definition. You just proved yourself wrong, happy day.


  13. #28
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ except translated which is changed by definition. You just proved yourself wrong, happy day.
    Yes it has been translated into other languages but the original copy still remains and the translation is similar to the first Quran. But there is no original copy of the first bible the stories in it have been constantly changed.

  14. #29
    test0123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Islam believes in the existence of written before as the Torah and the Gospel and the Psalms, but there is a rule recognized by the more down the book divine canceled the previous and the Koran of the last divine books, and which all the solutions to life, but some Muslims do not stick with it for this when you see them take another idea about Islam
    religion is Creation...

    >>sorry i use google translate whit some word

  15. #30
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    People who are in Al qaeda and the taliban even believe that killing 10 shia muslims theyll go to heaven and they call themselves muslims. Tell me how they are muslims. In Islam it even says that committing suicide is one of the biggest sins and god will never forgive you, because you are destroying what god created. Al qaeda and taliban are wahabis not muslims. Wahabism is supported by the arab royal family and USA/Israel zionists to give Islam a bad name. They go send their people to a poor town in the middle east and africa and teach them things like the americans are invading your country, they are killing innocent people etc. This gives USA an excuse to stay and take natural resources and protect their oil and control the middle east. Why else would they spend trillions? To help fight Al qaeda, help their people? Dont make me laugh. Al qaeda doesnt even exist, it is a made up name to scare people.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ARSENALMAN For This Useful Post:

    Oblivious (09-02-2012)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] I have followed the instructions for the hydra hack and it says that its unable...
    By crossfire123456789 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. Sorry to say that
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. now say that 3 times faster...
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 04:40 AM
  4. Just want to say that
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:20 PM