Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 144
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    A holy book made for profit? Qurans are given for free at most mosques. Unlike christianity which is used to make money during christmas and easter.

    I do think about what I say kid. 321million muslims in the middle east and north africa, 1619million muslims worldwide. 321/1619<0.2 therefore 80% of muslims dont live in the middle east where Islam originated from. Indonesia is the country with the highest number of muslims and its no where near the middle east. And btw wikipedia is considered an unreliable source.
    Wow i guess naivety is common among muslims.

    Let me give an examples of making profit off of religion: Scientology, mormonism, and Islam.

    Now each one started with some guy making a book, saying god gave it to him, and during their lifetime has profited immensely from it.

    For Muhammed it was power(both political AND military)
    For Joseph smith it was popularity and a little bit of power.
    For whoever created scientology, it was money/popularity.

    Now before you say "muhammed didn't make it for profit" like an idiot, let me ask you this:

    If he gained an army, became rich, had 13 wives, and basically was above the law in ALL regards, and this all came from an "investment", what would you call that?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    So let me get this right. Wikipedia is an unreliable source, yet you use it for proof.

    The hypocrisy........


  2. #47
    Certified Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In THE PLAYBOY MANSION.
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Im sure he didnt have 13 wives but i may be wrong.
    Proud to be Turkish






    Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

  3. #48
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Wow i guess naivety is common among muslims.

    Let me give an examples of making profit off of religion: Scientology, mormonism, and Islam.

    Now each one started with some guy making a book, saying god gave it to him, and during their lifetime has profited immensely from it.

    For Muhammed it was power(both political AND military)
    For Joseph smith it was popularity and a little bit of power.
    For whoever created scientology, it was money/popularity.

    Now before you say "muhammed didn't make it for profit" like an idiot, let me ask you this:

    If he gained an army, became rich, had 13 wives, and basically was above the law in ALL regards, and this all came from an "investment", what would you call that?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    So let me get this right. Wikipedia is an unreliable source, yet you use it for proof.

    The hypocrisy........
    "some guy making a book, saying god gave it to him" ROFL. Muhammed couldnt read or write. The Quran was recited by the angel Jibrel(Gabriel) from god over 23 years of his life. Muhammed was already married to a rich women much older than him before the Quran was revealed to him. He lived in a small house and gave most of the money to the poor and was considered the most trustworthy person. Muhammeds companions wrote it as he recited it. It says in the Quran, that god himself will protect it and if every book in the world is destroyed, we would be able to bring it back every single letter. During Muhammeds life time no pictures of him were allowed to be drawn because if there was then people would worship him instead of god and he would be given power. Like christians for example. Muhammed had no power no one worshipped him, no one knows what he looked like. He treated everyone of his followers equally as him. Till this day no one worships Muhammed but the one thing he has from people who know about him is respect. After he was approached by the angel jibreel the first time he thought he was going crazy and couldnt believe it. But his wife believed him and reassured him so his wife was the first muslim and he was the second. I hope you learnt a bit more about Islam.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 04-15-2012 at 09:31 PM.

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    "some guy making a book, saying god gave it to him" ROFL. Muhammed couldnt read or write. The Quran was recited by the angel Jibrel(Gabriel) from god over 23 years of his life. Muhammed was already married to a rich women much older than him before the Quran was revealed to him. He lived in a small house and gave most of the money to the poor and was considered the most trustworthy person. Muhammeds companions wrote it as he recited it. It says in the Quran, that god himself will protect it and if every book in the world is destroyed, we would be able to bring it back every single letter. During Muhammeds life time no pictures of him were allowed to be drawn because if there was then people would worship him instead of god and he would be given power. Like christians for example. Muhammed had no power no one worshipped him, no one knows what he looked like. He treated everyone of his followers equally as him. Till this day no one worships Muhammed but the one thing he has from people who know about him is respect. After he was approached by the angel jibreel the first time he thought he was going crazy and couldnt believe it. But his wife believed him and reassured him so his wife was the first muslim and he was the second. I hope you learnt a bit more about Islam.
    :/ i have a feeling that having low intelligence or just being incredibly naive/gullible is a part of being a muslim.

    If you actually believe THAT then you should check your computer for viruses.


  5. #50
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ i have a feeling that having low intelligence or just being incredibly naive/gullible is a part of being a muslim.

    If you actually believe THAT then you should check your computer for viruses.
    Why dont you try to debate instead of calling everyone who thinks differently to you, stupid, low intelligence etc. I know and you know that I dont have low intelligence. Yes I believe that so does 2billion others.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 04-18-2012 at 07:29 PM.

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ thinks differently, and believes anything thrown at them.........those are two different things.

    Cool, a soldier did something horrible. Write that up in the history books guys, a soldier did something bad. No one before now has ever, ever heard of a soldier in an army doing something bad. This therefore means ALL soldiers in his army do the exact same thing, day in and day out. Hell this is a revelation! Everyone expected a huge amount of soldiers to just react with 100% "correct-judgement" at all times. Even while being shot at. Therefore since you posted this video, it means that on the topic of ISLAM, america is involved.................right?
    ------------------------------
    ~ah sarcasm~

    Seriously, come back when you grow up though. Its embarrasing.


  7. #52
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ thinks differently, and believes anything thrown at them.........those are two different things.

    Cool, a soldier did something horrible. Write that up in the history books guys, a soldier did something bad. No one before now has ever, ever heard of a soldier in an army doing something bad. This therefore means ALL soldiers in his army do the exact same thing, day in and day out. Hell this is a revelation! Everyone expected a huge amount of soldiers to just react with 100% "correct-judgement" at all times. Even while being shot at. Therefore since you posted this video, it means that on the topic of ISLAM, america is involved.................right?
    ------------------------------
    ~ah sarcasm~

    Seriously, come back when you grow up though. Its embarrasing.
    Come back when you learn to spell embarrassing and learn how to watch a video. It wasnt a soldier, he said his commander instructed everyone to do it and he said there are many more incidents like that.

  8. #53
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Come back when you learn to spell embarrassing and learn how to watch a video. It wasnt a soldier, he said his commander instructed everyone to do it and he said there are many more incidents like that.
    Random video of an anti-war fag that throws away his metals and bad talks the military is really good evidence to inflict the entire army of wrong doing.

    When in the video did he say he was ordered to kill innocent people? His commander congratulated him on making a kill? That's what I would expect. He didn't say an innocent person, he said he congratulated him on his FIRST confirmed kill. A few random, shady, pictures of two dead guys and a few people sitting around a room isn't good evidence. Why was he not in any of them? Also in the video you posted, this guy said that the IRAQI army broke in homes and killed people. Therefore, if we are sticking to YOUR stereotypes ALL Iraqi army personnel are terrorists too. Good job.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #54
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Random video of an anti-war fag that throws away his metals and bad talks the military is really good evidence to inflict the entire army of wrong doing.

    When in the video did he say he was ordered to kill innocent people? His commander congratulated him on making a kill? That's what I would expect. He didn't say an innocent person, he said he congratulated him on his FIRST confirmed kill. A few random, shady, pictures of two dead guys and a few people sitting around a room isn't good evidence. Why was he not in any of them? Also in the video you posted, this guy said that the IRAQI army broke in homes and killed people. Therefore, if we are sticking to YOUR stereotypes ALL Iraqi army personnel are terrorists too. Good job.
    I never said the whole US army does those bad things. Its funny how when a soldier does tell the truth of the bad things he does or gets ordered to you call him a fag, even though it took a lot of guts to do what he did. His commander congratulated anyones first kill whether the person they killed was innocent or not. I didnt say the whole army are wrong doers. I just feel sorry for not only the innocent Iraqis but the innocent US soldiers who die because I know that most of them need the money from the army to support their families back home and theyre just following orders from the government. You may not believe me but its the truth. I dont hate US or have against Americans I have even been there, just the government same as my government.

  10. #55
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I never said the whole US army does those bad things. Its funny how when a soldier does tell the truth of the bad things he does or gets ordered to you call him a fag, even though it took a lot of guts to do what he did. His commander congratulated anyones first kill whether the person they killed was innocent or not. I didnt say the whole army are wrong doers. I just feel sorry for not only the innocent Iraqis but the innocent US soldiers who die because I know that most of them need the money from the army to support their families back home and theyre just following orders from the government. You may not believe me but its the truth. I dont hate US or have against Americans I have even been there, just the government same as my government.
    You sit here and constantly call all Americans stupid, then go on to say you have nothing against us. The hypocrisy is astounding. Yeah I watched the video and he said that he was congratulated because he got his first confirmed kill, nothing about that person being innocent. Like I said before a few random, shady, pictures of two dead guys and a few people sitting around a room isn't good evidence of any wrong doing. How do we know he's not lying for attention? Why was he not in any of the pictures or video? Why has no one else from his company confirmed his story? Need the money? If the only reason he joined the military was for the money, then he doesn't deserve the title of soldier. You should only join the military because you WANT to serve your country not because you can't find a job. The military seriously needs to do a more in depth background check to keep the crazies out.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  11. #56
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    smh
    From the bible to America.
    Someone close dis thread

  12. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You sit here and constantly call all Americans stupid, then go on to say you have nothing against us. The hypocrisy is astounding. Yeah I watched the video and he said that he was congratulated because he got his first confirmed kill, nothing about that person being innocent. Like I said before a few random, shady, pictures of two dead guys and a few people sitting around a room isn't good evidence of any wrong doing. How do we know he's not lying for attention? Why was he not in any of the pictures or video? Why has no one else from his company confirmed his story? Need the money? If the only reason he joined the military was for the money, then he doesn't deserve the title of soldier. You should only join the military because you WANT to serve your country not because you can't find a job. The military seriously needs to do a more in depth background check to keep the crazies out.
    -.-

    The soldier shot a civilian and called it an armed combatant in the report. The idiot posted the video thinking that the army actually encourage these actions, when in fact the army was encouraging a confirmed kill of an enemy combatant.

    Problem here is that the guy in the video was basically lying to his commander and blaming them for giving him medals for his false reports.


  13. #58
    Registration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    L.A California
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The Bible is corrupted which is confirmed by the Quran, it is a Christian myth that the Quran claims the Bible is not corrupt. The Torah, the Gospel and Psalms were all given by God, no Muslim denies this, however so these books did become corrupt over time. Matt and Christians should not miss-interpret the Quranic stand point on this issue. The ORIGINAL Torah, Gospel, and Psalms no longer exist.

  14. #59
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post
    The Bible is corrupted which is confirmed by the Quran, it is a Christian myth that the Quran claims the Bible is not corrupt. The Torah, the Gospel and Psalms were all given by God, no Muslim denies this, however so these books did become corrupt over time. Matt and Christians should not miss-interpret the Quranic stand point on this issue. The ORIGINAL Torah, Gospel, and Psalms no longer exist.
    The quran wasn't even written while muhammed was alive. The entire quran is based upon speeches muhammed gave to people saying "god told him this".

    Through the Quran muhammed gained power and wealth.

    I'd say using a religion for immoral means is corrupt, wouldn't you?


  15. #60
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    damn straight!
    The fact is that the koraan gave us technology 1400+ years ago that scientist just realized.
    The bible has many versions/books that are different for example (Genesis, Isaac and more) while the koraan has only One book(The Holy koraan) many scientist chose to be islam by reading the almighty book of god(koran)
    So yes islam is the right religion


    Note: atheists are the worst kind of people on this planet

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to CheapShizz For This Useful Post:

    Cheetos007 (09-02-2012)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] I have followed the instructions for the hydra hack and it says that its unable...
    By crossfire123456789 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. Sorry to say that
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. now say that 3 times faster...
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 04:40 AM
  4. Just want to say that
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 09:20 PM