Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yes, you are correct.
    It's Muslims being bombarded with FACT and them trying to refute statistics.
    If you say so *lol*

  2. #32
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Look around the section... It's true

    END THE FED

  3. #33
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Just because it's their opinion doesn't mean it's a fact. Whenever i said something and it was a fact, then everyone ignored or doesn't give a shit about it.

  4. #34
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Just because it's their opinion doesn't mean it's a fact. Whenever i said something and it was a fact, then everyone ignored or doesn't give a shit about it.
    Provide an example (ie: quotes and links to the posts) where you stated a "fact" and was ignored, and proof that what you said was/is truth.
    Last edited by RJ; 09-28-2011 at 01:17 PM.

    END THE FED

  5. #35
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Provide an example (ie: quotes and links to the posts) where you stated a "fact" and was ignored, and proof that what you said was/is truth.
    If i have to dig a post from several months ago than it would take ages.
    I had posted once a well known fact, and that was: Israel is building on Palestinian territory.

    Because of that, Israel disrupts the peace negotiations and therefore, peace upon those two will be unlikely if Israel continues building.

    The answer i had from an mpgh user was, Palestinians only complain and cry.
    There is never someone who agrees with me. Even if it's obvious or a fact. And that is the reason why we can't discuss normally on mpgh.net
    Last edited by lies'; 09-28-2011 at 03:11 PM.

  6. #36
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    If i have to dig a post from several months ago than it would take ages.
    I had posted once a well known fact, and that was: Israel is building on Palestinian territory.

    Because of that, Israel disrupts the peace negotiations and therefore, peace upon those two will be unlikely if Israel continues building.

    The answer i had from an mpgh user was, Palestinians only complain and cry.
    There is never someone who agrees with me. Even if it's obvious or a fact. And that is the reason why we can't discuss normally on mpgh.net
    O_O

    So.....you have no facts that matter in relation to Islam?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    The palestine thing is overrated because both sides keep harrasing each other. You seem to disregard all the things from one side only to get a pity cry on the internet.

    I'd rather waste my pity on people who deserver it. Not some dumbasses who completely fail. on their attempts for "peace". They don't want peace, if they did they would settle. They want "equality", which is impossible because one side always views something higher than the other.
    -----------------------------------------------

    No one ever agrees with you because you are wrong.


  7. #37
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    There is a search feature. I can easily find posts I made in 08.
    As for people not liking you... That sounds like a personal issue to me.
    proof or stfu.

    END THE FED

  8. #38
    [PWN]Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Mom's Basement
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quran Allows You To Fight For Few Reasons
    War And To Defend Your Religion


  9. #39
    sebuda1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    What [MPGH]RJ says is true and there is more to come from that. Read the Book Islamic Anti-christ Not only is the Koran full of hatred, Women abuse & mathematical errors which proves the Koran didn't come from God because there would be no errors. The Koran was passed to Muhammad from Satan.

  10. #40
    mewanthurtu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cool
    A lot of religions can be used as hate propaganda, not just islam

  11. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mewanthurtu View Post
    A lot of religions can be used as hate propaganda, not just islam
    You can't really use buddhist text as hate propaganda though. The difference is religion from the religious text, which is the subject.


  12. #42
    janglebytee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    The pattern of violence and aggressive disregard for human suffering that is persistent in Muslim history and contemporary attitude toward non-believers reflects the message of the Quran, which is one of personal superiority and arrogance.

    In today's world, Muslim dominance is characterized by the oppression and discrimination of non-Muslims, while Muslim minorities within larger societies are distinguished by varying degrees of petulant demand, discord and armed rebellion. Few Muslims are uncomfortable with this blatant double standard, in which Islam either plays the victim or unapologetically victimizes others, depending on its position of power - and the reason is obvious.

    Islam is a supremacist ideology in which the role of non-believers is subordinate to the position of Muslims. Those who resist Islamic rule are to be fought until they are either killed or fully humiliated and forced to acknowledge their inferior status by converting to Islam or by paying a poll-tax and otherwise accepting the subjugation of their own religion.

    There is simply no other religion on earth that draws such sharp distinction between its own members and others, or devotes as much time of its holist text toward condemning and dehumanizing those who merely choose not to follow its dogma.

    So much about Islamic terrorism and the general indifference of the broader Muslim community toward the violence makes sense only against this dual nature of Islam - as does the strange willingness of Muhammad's followers to tolerate their own subjugation under Ottoman or Arab tyrants, such as Saddam Hussein, while being violently opposed to a Jewish neighbor state.

    The apologists are correct in saying that Islam teaches love and kindness, but they fail to add that this applies only to the treatment of those within the Muslim community. Loyalty to one's own identity group is valued above all else and empathy for those outside the faith is optional at best - and even explicitly discouraged in places.

    If this is a "misunderstanding" of Islam by modern-day "radicals," then it is an error that the founder of Islam made as well. In Muhammad's time, non-Muslims were put to death merely for speaking out against the new religion and its self-proclaimed prophet. Likewise, the Jews of Qurayza were summarily rounded-up and executed on Muhammad's order, even though they had not even fought in battle. Since the life of a non-Muslim is cheap, actual physical harm to a Muslim is not necessary to justify murder according to the example of Muhammad.

    The Quran meets every criterion by which we define hate speech. Not only does the message inspire loathing and disregard for others, but the text mandates the superiority of Islam, even if the means of establishment are by force.

    In his later years, Muhammad directed military campaigns to subjugate other tribes and religions, "inviting" them to Islam at the point of a sword and forcing them to pay tribute regardless. He set in motion the aggressive military campaigns that made war against all five major world religions in just the first few decades following his death.

    Islam incorporates the ultimate devaluation of non-Muslims in the most obvious way by teaching that while a Muslim may be punished with death for murdering a fellow Muslim (Bukhari 83:17), no Muslim can be put to death for killing a non-Muslim (Bukhari 83:50). The Quran’s "Law of Equality," which assigns human value and rights based on gender, religion and status, is the polar opposite of equality in the sense intended by Western liberal tradition, which ideally respects no such distinction.

    One can always find apologists willing to dismiss the harsh rhetoric of the Quran with creative interpretation, tortuous explanation or outright denial, but their words and deeds almost always belie a concern for Islam's image that does not extend to Islam's victims - at least not with the same sense of urgency - thus proving the point.

    Of course, there are also exceptional Muslims who do not agree with Islamic supremacy and sincerely champion secularism and respect for all people. Some even find verses or fragments of such to support their independent beliefs. But, for these people, the Quran as a whole will always be a constant challenge, since it explicitly teaches the distinct and inferior status of non-Muslims.
    how dare you hate on the quran,die infidel.

  13. #43
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by janglebytee View Post
    how dare you hate on the quran,die infidel.
    :/ fufilling stereotypes is not a good goal.

    Welcome to mpgh by the way.


  14. #44
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sebuda1969 View Post
    What [MPGH]RJ says is true and there is more to come from that. Read the Book Islamic Anti-christ Not only is the Koran full of hatred, Women abuse & mathematical errors which proves the Koran didn't come from God because there would be no errors. The Koran was passed to Muhammad from Satan.
    Islamic anti christ is not the Quran. Read the whole of the Quran first then comment. Where does it say to abuse women? Stories of muslim being abused is to do with culture not Islam. Does the west not use women as objects to make money? You may say they get paid but does it make it ok for women to be treated like animals to fulfill the needs of a society obsessed with sex, no wonder there are so many paedophiles. And no Muhammeds wife was 20 years old not 9 so he wasnt a paedophile thats just a lie people who hate Islam made up. Do you even know how many women are raped in the west a year? "in the United States, there were overall 191,670 victims of rape or sexual assault reported in 2005.[20] 1 of 6 U.S. women has experienced an attempted or completed rape. (according to Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault)[21]" "According to a news report on BBC One presented in 12 November 2007, 85,000 women were victims of rape or attempted rape in the UK in the previous year, equating to about 230 cases every day." Is any of that reported in the media of course not its a democracy you can rape whoever you like.
    Last edited by ARSENALMAN; 01-29-2012 at 08:51 AM.

  15. #45
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People are abused in every corner of the world in some shape or fashion, but that is NO excuse for anyone to treat human beings the way we see them being treated in some middle eastern countrys. The diffrence is, here, everyone has equal rights. We punish those who rape, murder, steal, enslave ect. "There" is a diffrent story though. People are assigned a value based on religion, sex, and status. And, yeah it's a culture thing I suppose, but culture always reflects the major religion of the area. What does this tell you? @ARSENALMAN

    END THE FED

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ice age in the QURAN
    By Visiblegaming in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 04:20 PM
  2. This is how some people are the most hated.
    By `Bobs Bees in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 06:13 AM
  3. the gun hate me xD
    By Uncute in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:28 AM
  4. hehe the most hated site got pwned
    By Luke420 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. Why does evryone in the world hate USA?
    By 1337pwnerer in forum United States of America
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:50 AM