Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
  1. #46
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    People are punished in the middle east too for rape and other offences they commit. The major religion in The USA and UK is christianity but if you look at the culture it is very different from what christianity teaches. Culture doesnt always reflect the major religion. If you really have equal rights why are there few Black people as politicians, bankers, in higher end jobs and so many in prison? Obama doesnt even make the decisions he was just brought in to fix USA relationshop with other countries. If was not so long ago when you treated black people with disgust. You may think everyone in USA has equal rights but the fact is they dont.

  2. #47
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    People are punished in the middle east too for rape and other offences they commit. The major religion in The USA and UK is christianity but if you look at the culture it is very different from what christianity teaches. Culture doesnt always reflect the major religion. If you really have equal rights why are there few Black people as politicians, bankers, in higher end jobs and so many in prison? Obama doesnt even make the decisions he was just brought in to fix USA relationshop with other countries. If was not so long ago when you treated black people with disgust. You may think everyone in USA has equal rights but the fact is they dont.
    In the uk people arent assigned a value based on their beliefs. Christians believe all men are created equiilly in gods image. The same can be said in america. So, in the aspect of culture im talking about im %100 correct, reguardless. In countrys where islam is the majority people are not equal. People do not have the rights(esp women and jews) a human being should be entitled to. Nothing you say can change this fact. Also, don't attempt to understand something as complicated as american politics... You can even grasp the fact that people are being treated as if they're animals in the middle east based on gender and religion... Nothing you can say to me can change these facts. EDIT: by the way... Americans make a black man the most powerful man on the planet. We CHOSE in an ELECTION (something you might not understand) to collectivly pick a black man. Do you think a jew would be put into power in Iran? Rofl
    Last edited by RJ; 01-29-2012 at 10:36 PM.

  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    People are punished in the middle east too for rape and other offences they commit. The major religion in The USA and UK is christianity but if you look at the culture it is very different from what christianity teaches. Culture doesnt always reflect the major religion. If you really have equal rights why are there few Black people as politicians, bankers, in higher end jobs and so many in prison? Obama doesnt even make the decisions he was just brought in to fix USA relationshop with other countries. If was not so long ago when you treated black people with disgust. You may think everyone in USA has equal rights but the fact is they dont.

    It does reflect when they get off free because of the religion, or the victims are punished for the religion, or in general people are not equal because of the religion.


  4. #49
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    In the uk people arent assigned a value based on their beliefs. Christians believe all men are created equiilly in gods image. The same can be said in america. So, in the aspect of culture im talking about im %100 correct, reguardless. In countrys where islam is the majority people are not equal. People do not have the rights(esp women and jews) a human being should be entitled to. Nothing you say can change this fact. Also, don't attempt to understand something as complicated as american politics... You can even grasp the fact that people are being treated as if they're animals in the middle east based on gender and religion... Nothing you can say to me can change these facts. EDIT: by the way... Americans make a black man the most powerful man on the planet. We CHOSE in an ELECTION (something you might not understand) to collectivly pick a black man. Do you think a jew would be put into power in Iran? Rofl
    Why did many americans ask for obamas birth certificate? Did they do the same with Bush? Yes everyone is treated equally in america arent they. And you all nearly had a heart attack because you found out his middle name is hussein. No jew would be put power in Iran because they dont like them. Similarly would a muslim be put in charge of America since everyone has equal rights? ROFL

  5. #50
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    Why did many americans ask for obamas birth certificate? Did they do the same with Bush? Yes everyone is treated equally in america arent they. And you all nearly had a heart attack because you found out his middle name is hussein. No jew would be put power in Iran because they dont like them. Similarly would a muslim be put in charge of America since everyone has equal rights? ROFL
    Actually, if a muslim had the support of the people, he very well may become president... Because that's how democracy works... dummy...

    rofl, you brought up the birthers bullshit. Look, guy... With everyone one of our presidents there has been a group of people that disliked him. Wether their white or black... it doesn't matter. There will always be a fairly large ammount of Americans that are distrustful of our goverment. Which is the way it SHOULD be. It's human nature. Do you have any idea about the ammount of scrutiny our presidents are under? Do you have any idea how much scrutiny Bush was under? I have news for you, a lot of Americans did not like bush by the end of his 2nd term, so please stop pretending you know something about the social issues Americans go through.

    But hey, you just happen to be one of those euro-muslims, so I'm SURE you're enjoying your abbility to say what ever it is you'd like to. I'm SURE you enjoy your freedom. You enjoy it meanwhile other members of your religion that aren't lucky enough to be born, or make it to a country where they could be free to persue what ever that call happiness. They're born and live without the rights you take for granted. Girls are married off as children. Woman are OWNED, and beaten/murdered/raped for disobediance with practily NO resistance.

    You sit there and enjoy your right to to say what you feel while at the same time defending those who would strip anyone who isn't a male Muslim of all rights, and life, but hey, as a male muslim, you must be fond of that idea.

    You're despicable.

    END THE FED

  6. #51
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Actually, if a muslim had the support of the people, he very well may become president... Because that's how democracy works... dummy...

    rofl, you brought up the birthers bullshit. Look, guy... With everyone one of our presidents there has been a group of people that disliked him. Wether their white or black... it doesn't matter. There will always be a fairly large ammount of Americans that are distrustful of our goverment. Which is the way it SHOULD be. It's human nature. Do you have any idea about the ammount of scrutiny our presidents are under? Do you have any idea how much scrutiny Bush was under? I have news for you, a lot of Americans did not like bush by the end of his 2nd term, so please stop pretending you know something about the social issues Americans go through.

    But hey, you just happen to be one of those euro-muslims, so I'm SURE you're enjoying your abbility to say what ever it is you'd like to. I'm SURE you enjoy your freedom. You enjoy it meanwhile other members of your religion that aren't lucky enough to be born, or make it to a country where they could be free to persue what ever that call happiness. They're born and live without the rights you take for granted. Girls are married off as children. Woman are OWNED, and beaten/murdered/raped for disobediance with practily NO resistance.

    You sit there and enjoy your right to to say what you feel while at the same time defending those who would strip anyone who isn't a male Muslim of all rights, and life, but hey, as a male muslim, you must be fond of that idea.

    You're despicable.
    Yes Im very lucky since I wasnt one of the 2million innocent people that died in my country and my dad survived fighting in a war from the age of 14 till 23. Which is why I am a muslim and I always thank god and pray for the poor. Which is my Im educating myself so I can help out my people. The people who do that to women are uneducated and a small minority do it. But then again how are you meant to educate yourself when countries keep invading you and keep sending weapons. Why did the police arrest wall street protesters in USA if they are free? Why doesnt Iran send thousands of weapons to the protesters and issue a no fly zone and help them? Isnt that what the west did to Libya? And now look it and in the end its not the people who cause it thats to blame its Islam.

    Where ever USA goes it leaves destruction on its path but dont worry as history shows no civilisation has lasted long.
    Last edited by ARSENALMAN; 01-30-2012 at 04:57 PM.

  7. #52
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    Yes Im very lucky since I wasnt one of the 2million innocent people that died in my country and my dad survived fighting in a war from the age of 14 till 23. Which is why I am a muslim and I always thank god and pray for the poor. Which is my Im educating myself so I can help out my people. The people who do that to women are uneducated and a small minority do it. But then again how are you meant to educate yourself when countries keep invading you and keep sending weapons. Why did the police arrest wall street protesters in USA if they are free? Why doesnt Iran send thousands of weapons to the protesters and issue a no fly zone and help them? Isnt that what the west did to Libya? And now look it and in the end its not the people who cause it thats to blame its Islam.

    Where ever USA goes it leaves destruction on its path but dont worry as history shows no civilisation has lasted long.
    Romans lasted a long ass time destroying other countries
    america follows a pretty dam long list of similar areas and patterns.
    even if your right maybe america does fall
    but its not like ideological concepts that america had wont be forgotten, very hard to get rid of an idea and america is an idea to big to kill
    some could say that the roman empire never technically died because its concepts and ideas are lived through other nations

  8. #53
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    Yes Im very lucky since I wasnt one of the 2million innocent people that died in my country and my dad survived fighting in a war from the age of 14 till 23. Which is why I am a muslim and I always thank god and pray for the poor. Which is my Im educating myself so I can help out my people. The people who do that to women are uneducated and a small minority do it. But then again how are you meant to educate yourself when countries keep invading you and keep sending weapons. Why did the police arrest wall street protesters in USA if they are free? Why doesnt Iran send thousands of weapons to the protesters and issue a no fly zone and help them? Isnt that what the west did to Libya? And now look it and in the end its not the people who cause it thats to blame its Islam.

    Where ever USA goes it leaves destruction on its path but dont worry as history shows no civilisation has lasted long.
    I will agree with you on some level about America's millitary adventurism. We shouldn't be so entangled with other nations affairs. America shouldn't police the globe. However, a lot of good has been brought from America's millitary might in the past ei: Nazi Germany. And you shouldn't discredit the moral intent of the American people based on the actions of men who DID NOT go to congress and get a decloration of war before invading foreign soil. This is a large part of the reason I support Ron Paul for the 2012 presidency.

    I do not blame Islam for the faults and ignorance of people, but I do cast conviction on a lot of what is in the Quran. I see the connection between Islam, and violence. I also understand the need for the text in the Quran based on the era it was written (In a time of War), but I will not sit back and say that Islamic teachings do not play a vital role in the violence we see today, and if you can't see that connection, you're blind to truth, and human nature.

    END THE FED

  9. #54
    ARSENALMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I will agree with you on some level about America's millitary adventurism. We shouldn't be so entangled with other nations affairs. America shouldn't police the globe. However, a lot of good has been brought from America's millitary might in the past ei: Nazi Germany. And you shouldn't discredit the moral intent of the American people based on the actions of men who DID NOT go to congress and get a decloration of war before invading foreign soil. This is a large part of the reason I support Ron Paul for the 2012 presidency.

    I do not blame Islam for the faults and ignorance of people, but I do cast conviction on a lot of what is in the Quran. I see the connection between Islam, and violence. I also understand the need for the text in the Quran based on the era it was written (In a time of War), but I will not sit back and say that Islamic teachings do not play a vital role in the violence we see today, and if you can't see that connection, you're blind to truth, and human nature.
    America only helped the UK in WW2 because of pearl harbour. We asked for help many times before but you didnt bother helping us. If it wasnt for pearl harbour you probably wouldnt have intervened. You said a lot of good has been brought from USA military might what are the other examples? USA also supports and sends weapons to taiwan so it can be separate from china. USA also supported the IRA terrorists to blow up England. Why does the USA government stick its nose everywhere?
    Last edited by ARSENALMAN; 01-30-2012 at 07:25 PM.

  10. #55
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    America only helped the UK in WW2 because of pearl harbour. We asked for help many times before but you didnt bother helping us. If it wasnt for pearl harbour you probably wouldnt have intervened. You said a lot of good has been brought from USA military might what are the other examples? USA also supports and sends weapons to taiwan so it can be separate from china. USA also supported the IRA terrorists to blow up England. Why does the USA government stick its nose everywhere?
    Well I was going to respond to you're question until I read what you said about the IRA. You... are an idiot.

    How can you complain about the lack of US intervention, and then complain that we stick our noses in too many places? I think we are far too involved in the internal affairs of other nations, but your claims are just... dumb... Are you really that ignorant about U.S. history?
    Then again, you think jay-z is a member of the illuminati, and you think Islam is perfect. lmmfao... I can't take a debate with you seriously... You'll just spew anything out as if it's truth.

    And the worst part is... lol... I think you really believe the bullshit...
    Last edited by RJ; 01-30-2012 at 07:48 PM.

    END THE FED

  11. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    America only helped the UK in WW2 because of pearl harbour. We asked for help many times before but you didnt bother helping us. If it wasnt for pearl harbour you probably wouldnt have intervened. You said a lot of good has been brought from USA military might what are the other examples? USA also supports and sends weapons to taiwan so it can be separate from china. USA also supported the IRA terrorists to blow up England. Why does the USA government stick its nose everywhere?
    Dude how stupid can you be.....


  12. #57
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    America only helped the UK in WW2 because of pearl harbour...
    Lend-Lease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  13. #58
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    The Quran is no the final word of God. Like the Bible, parts of the Quran are adapted to fit the modern world.

  14. #59
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    ---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    The Quran is no the final word of God. Like the Bible, parts of the Quran are adapted to fit the modern world.
    The Quran has not been adapted like the new testament. Muslims stick to what they believe in. For example in Islam homosexuality is considered a big sin just like in the old testament for Christians. But they decided to change it and make it acceptable.

  15. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    They decided to "change" it so they didn't get shit for it.

    Notice they didn't change it till recently? Because before it was acceptable to hate gays.
    ----------------------------

    Same shit with mormons and black people, its only changed because of what is acceptable in society. But you have to know that its still acceptable to punish gays in the middle east.


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ice age in the QURAN
    By Visiblegaming in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 04:20 PM
  2. This is how some people are the most hated.
    By `Bobs Bees in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 06:13 AM
  3. the gun hate me xD
    By Uncute in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:28 AM
  4. hehe the most hated site got pwned
    By Luke420 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. Why does evryone in the world hate USA?
    By 1337pwnerer in forum United States of America
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:50 AM