Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sensualoils View Post
    Fuck God Allah and jesus
    SATAN is where its at
    Ya, do it. All the cool kids like Satan.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    OMFG STOP FUCKING RACIST U FUCKING DICK ASS . yes im a muslim ^^ . AT LEAST MUSLIM GOES TO HEAVEN.<= if ur good tough :P. AND STOP FUCKING RACISM U FUCKING DICK ASS.<=Sorry For Saying This This Thread And other racism fuck ass just make me mad ^^

Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble7 View Post
    OMFG STOP FUCKING RACIST U FUCKING DICK ASS . yes im a muslim ^^ . AT LEAST MUSLIM GOES TO HEAVEN.<= if ur good tough :P. AND STOP FUCKING RACISM U FUCKING DICK ASS.<=Sorry For Saying This This Thread And other racism fuck ass just make me mad ^^
    Three things:1. English needs work2. If your gonna insult someone make it more creative3. Ever heard of the term sarcasm [not sure if paroxysm he meant it or not]Correct me if i am wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Muslims are Fags

Muslims are the biggests faggets. They say they are peaceful people but you guys support ists. They beleive if they blow themselves up and kill people before the age of 72 they go to heaven. They say that Muhammed is some holy profit. Well all you muslims got shammed. Muhammed has no profit he has a retarted who copied the Bible and added some of his own things and how can God how a name if you guys say Jesus isn't the son of God. All muslims are violent people who follow a fake beleive and will burn in hell.:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by DimaG91 View Post
    Muslims are the biggests faggets. They say they are peaceful people but you guys support ists. They beleive if they blow themselves up and kill people before the age of 72 they go to heaven. They say that Muhammed is some holy profit. Well all you muslims got shammed. Muhammed has no profit he has a retarted who copied the Bible and added some of his own things and how can God how a name if you guys say Jesus isn't the son of God. All muslims are violent people who follow a fake beleive and will burn in hell.:
    no hope for you left!!!!!!! i feel sorry for you
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    More like 0.0001% of Muslims are terorrists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    whats up with all these do u like or hate threads and i dont fear no one but me im my own demon if its my time to die peace cuss i cant do anyting about it like all stereotypes whites r races blacks cant be trusted hispanics take jobs for crap money jews love money and better not ask them and muslims when you see them all ways think they r terroist just races people i dont judge till i see what they r about then i judge every one deserves a chance

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lol11966 View Post
    Hi Im A Muslium Boy
    As You All Know U Are Scared Of Musliums But You not Should Be! In Our bibble (Quran) says "were all brothers and sisters religon doesnt matter." Muslium respect each other. Please make a muslium firend and ask him about his religon muslium aren't bad. Here a fact 11% of muslium are terroist and they only live in Irap & Sudai Rabia we dont like fighting . Its killing our own brothers. 89% of muslium are very firendly. Just expect people we are all brother no matter what were all one big family.We just gotta treat each other more kinder and love each other as a family and we are all equal. The world will be in peace. Musliums are very nice if one muslium does something bad doesnt mean all musliums are bad!Look deep in your heart and expect musliums as borthers even tho 1 muslium did somethin bad doesnt mean were all bad!Rly give them a chance look at other musliums but one your realy gonnna find a differnce we all are brothers! So I Hope You Will Give Musliums A Place In Your Heart.Thank you very much for expecting musliums as ur brothers.

Heres A Poem I Made For My Brothers And Sisters

Love'n Family

No matter where we come from were all a family
    We all are one we all live in harminy.
    We all work as one we all love each other we
    all have a hearts made of gold were one colony.
    we all are one orgin supporitng each others as we all one.

Stupid dang you just ruined the whole post with the 11 % its like .5 percent

Btw Im Muslim and even though this guy isnt very smart most muslims are and were not terrorits. if u wanna see terrorists go look at what isreal is doing over there in Ghaza killing innocent people for no freekin reason
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NabDab For This Useful Post:

hbk (01-19-2009)

Thanks
    Actually, 10 % of Muslim are terrorists, and they are a total of more than a 1 B... Which means, over 100 M people are... In fact Terrorists.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Actually, 10 % of Muslim are terrorists, and they are a total of more than a 1 B... Which means, over 100 M people are... In fact Terrorists.

and ur probably one of those white rednecks who sit on the goddam couch all day and watch CNN. Stfu you uneducated son of a bitch
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \

Thanks
    Too bad, that I'm actually an EDUCATED black man... Too bad that I go to an university, too bad, that I study, Social Economics, Too bad, that my tutor is a SENATOR of Congress, itself. So yea... I'm obviously an uneducated redneck.

I never get my ideas from either CNN nor FOX. I make it up myself. While getting information from inside the Government.

Also, I never said that ALL Muslims were terrorists, just a minority, which lives in Iran. Since its a theocracy, sparks just light up a fire...

And, that invasion of Gaza, or Operation Lead Cast, was appointed through a renonwed system, as the Hamas leadership ordered, the initiation of attacks against the Southern Regions in Israel. Basically killing INNOCENT people. If you wanna blame somebody, blame Your political party, AKA Hamas. They are the ones, who are disorganizing the joint operation by both Palestine and Israel, in cooperation peace will prosper, but as Militants still live, they're won't be peace, as Radical ideology destroys you.
    Last edited by Zeinland; 01-21-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks
    11% Muslims terrorist ? is a wrong information and misleading. There is no such statistics. Before you claim don't forget to back it. for those who take this 11 percent to there heart. I have to tell you "Dont be ignorant and foolish" person to believe such fake statements.
    This guy is facing racism and is upset.
    Muslims are not tied with terrorism. Its all propaganda.

For once forget the Muslims and think of the EXPLOITATION of Africa done by western countries. We are to be brainwashed by media. We only see about Middle east. think of what goes in Africa more damage there n more people are being killed. Bloody massive media is only about middle east and Muslims. If it focus this much about the continent Africa we can see what western countries are doing.

Either your a Jewish or Muslim or Christian whatever you need to get along and come together to solve the issues around you.

Terrorism has no religion.

Thanks
    Stop hating, if they wanna be terrorists let em be, hopefully they get arrested but thats their choise. You can't fucking judge every Muslim out there and say they are terrorists, unless you've been to freaking Afghanistan or whatever and seen them and they are ALL terrorists. Whoever thinks Mulims are terrorists are IGNORANT. Stop being faggots, if you wanna complain cause you had a bad day talk to your freaking mom.

Thanks
    Damn this is how blacks felt when they were segregated. You people are ignorant not seeing how this happened 50-80 years ago open you eyes who caused the VT massacre? An asian?
    And whose the ones bombing innocent people for no goddam reason sayin that theres some terrorist ova der so we gotta killem all. Go look up al jazeerah online and watch it and see whats goin on der. The whole world is doin it not just muslims. But oh wat about 9/11? FU ck it

☻/
    /▌
    / \

Thanks
    First of all, Punjabi, the UN made the statistics, if you wanna blame somebody, blame em. I'm not a discriminator nor a Racist, as I both support the Jews and MUSLIMS, on some occasions, and on rare occasions I defend both of em in some remarks.

I know what happened to Africa, the Europeans Colonized them, got most of their resources, and left, simply left. The Media can BSed most of the time, but hey, I don't watch it, I get my own information.

The Christian, Jewish and Muslim unity is NOT possible... Unless all sides stop attacking each other with insults, violence and many other things. And since in both sides their a radicals, it won't happen. Its the Human way of life, Human instinct.

Never called all Muslims terrorists, just a minority, I don't hate. Since I was a Muslim before, about 2 Years ago, after brief researching, I just didn't want myself be lowered into a submissive position of a Deity. Though, Most Arab nations STILL call me a Muslim because of my culture. Radical IDEOLOGIES are the terrorists, nobody else.

So basically, if somebody punches you, you gonna walk away?, If that person PUNCHES you again... You still gonna walk away?, I wouldn't, I would defend myself.'

Fuck 9/11?, Simple NO. If they didn't even destroy the Twin Towers, they're wouldn't be a war. Simple Fact.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast