Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    lol11966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New york,Fresh Medows
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10

    Exclamation If U Hate Muslium Read This

    Hi Im A Muslium Boy
    As You All Know U Are Scared Of Musliums But You not Should Be! In Our bibble (Quran) says "were all brothers and sisters religon doesnt matter." Muslium respect each other. Please make a muslium firend and ask him about his religon muslium aren't bad. Here a fact 11% of muslium are terroist and they only live in Irap & Sudai Rabia we dont like fighting . Its killing our own brothers. 89% of muslium are very firendly. Just expect people we are all brother no matter what were all one big family.We just gotta treat each other more kinder and love each other as a family and we are all equal. The world will be in peace. Musliums are very nice if one muslium does something bad doesnt mean all musliums are bad!Look deep in your heart and expect musliums as borthers even tho 1 muslium did somethin bad doesnt mean were all bad!Rly give them a chance look at other musliums but one your realy gonnna find a differnce we all are brothers! So I Hope You Will Give Musliums A Place In Your Heart.Thank you very much for expecting musliums as ur brothers.


    Heres A Poem I Made For My Brothers And Sisters

    Love'n Family

    No matter where we come from were all a family
    We all are one we all live in harminy.
    We all work as one we all love each other we
    all have a hearts made of gold were one colony.
    we all are one orgin supporitng each others as we all one.


    Last edited by lol11966; 12-27-2008 at 04:28 PM. Reason: im the maker

  2. #2
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    716
    My Mood
    Asleep
    oh my fucking god.

    dude...


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  3. #3
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by lol11966 View Post
    Hi Im A Muslium Boy
    As You All Know U Are Scared Of Musliums But You not Should Be! In Our bibble (Quran) says "were all brothers and sisters religon doesnt matter." Muslium respect each other. Please make a muslium firend and ask him about his religon muslium aren't bad. Here a fact 11% of muslium are terroist and they only live in Irap & Sudai Rabia we dont like fighting . Its killing our own brothers. 89% of muslium are very firendly. Just expect people we are all brother no matter what were all one big family.We just gotta treat each other more kinder and love each other as a family and we are all equal. The world will be in peace. Musliums are very nice if one muslium does something bad doesnt mean all musliums are bad!Look deep in your heart and expect musliums as borthers even tho 1 muslium did somethin bad doesnt mean were all bad!Rly give them a chance look at other musliums but one your realy gonnna find a differnce we all are brothers! So I Hope You Will Give Musliums A Place In Your Heart.Thank you very much for expecting musliums as ur brothers.


    Heres A Poem I Made For My Brothers And Sisters

    Love'n Family

    No matter where we come from were all a family
    We all are one we all live in harminy.
    We all work as one we all love each other we
    all have a hearts made of gold were one colony.
    we all are one orgin supporitng each others as we all one.



    if 11% of muslims are terrorists that means there are 132,000,000 muslim terrorists. Nice job you crazy fucking muslims.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #4
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You got to realize where he's coming from though.

  5. #5
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    716
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i totally pity this dude..


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  6. #6
    rpdos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    K and when your Amir amir al mutmaneen (leader of all muslim nations) returns as predicted in the Quran, isnt he supposed to call ALL Muslims to fight and eradicate the Zionist and Jews??? somthing not all Muslims say but believe.... So this once Muslim/Amir now saved Christian is saying to you young boy, pls pls pls read and question what you are believeing in. Would God really allow a pervert (mohammad) have sex with 10 yr old? How is eating pork such a big thing in Islam when half of most muslims dont even pray 5 times a day? Why when most Muslims fast throw a fat much before sunrise??? The Quran is not perfect, study it you will find that it isnt... dont just take sombody's word for it, use the brain God gave you. And Dont get brainwashed!!!!! God wants you to think and question.... i could go on but remember Jesus is the only way, he is the way the truth and the light and nobody! goes to the farther except through him....

  7. #7
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    716
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdos View Post
    K and when your Amir amir al mutmaneen (leader of all muslim nations) returns as predicted in the Quran, isnt he supposed to call ALL Muslims to fight and eradicate the Zionist and Jews??? somthing not all Muslims say but believe.... So this once Muslim/Amir now saved Christian is saying to you young boy, pls pls pls read and question what you are believeing in. Would God really allow a pervert (mohammad) have sex with 10 yr old? How is eating pork such a big thing in Islam when half of most muslims dont even pray 5 times a day? Why when most Muslims fast throw a fat much before sunrise??? The Quran is not perfect, study it you will find that it isnt... dont just take sombody's word for it, use the brain God gave you. And Dont get brainwashed!!!!! God wants you to think and question.... i could go on but remember Jesus is the only way, he is the way the truth and the light and nobody! goes to the farther except through him....
    -_-" u talk about the holy quran not being perfect but yet your fucking bible is full of rubbish and shit, what kind of book from god gets to be changed by humans?

    go fuck urself before u start talking trash here and trying to make christianity the 1 and " so called only religion" faggot


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  8. #8
    cheebehpopo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    STFU you muslim faggot

    You claim that you all are clean because you don't eat pork. But look at all the Muslims these days, they stink more then any pigs in the world. Pig are smart btw, they have more number of neurons running around their brain then a puppy or probably even you.

    According to your fucked up Allah's bible, (Quran), he claims he created the world, then why create pigs anyway??? Having four wives??? concubines in heaven??? Even the pigs are smarter than you

    Allah must have read 'The Three Little Pigs' to think that pigs are dumb. Would ALLAH, the easily influenced faggot be of a god? go figure


    Trust me, you religion is shit, CONTRADICTORY, and is a heck of an ideological change. ALLAHFUCK!. ISLAMABAD>ISLAM IS BAD too

  9. #9
    Diisasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    B-Ball Court
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Blah
    Fail topic, first time posting in here, didn't even read a single word on this thread

    jew!

  10. #10
    ClapBangKiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Posts
    2,091
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    716
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by cheebehpopo View Post
    You claim that you all are clean because you don't eat pork. But look at all the Muslims these days, they stink more then any pigs in the world. Pig are smart btw, they have more number of neurons running around their brain then a puppy or probably even you.

    According to your fucked up Allah's bible, (Quran), he claims he created the world, then why create pigs anyway??? Having four wives??? concubines in heaven??? Even the pigs are smarter than you

    Allah must have read 'The Three Little Pigs' to think that pigs are dumb. Would ALLAH, the easily influenced faggot be of a god? go figure


    Trust me, you religion is shit, CONTRADICTORY, and is a heck of an ideological change. ALLAHFUCK!. ISLAMABAD>ISLAM IS BAD too
    u know. fucking read the quran before you make stupid fucking comments. go fuck yourself.
    why didn't jesus just kill the jews who killed him? before they could actually "kill" him.
    go fuck ur fake ass god in the asshole kay.


    If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

  11. #11
    Slimz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Damn I wonder why Dave made the "islam_vs_western_world". It's causing flaming.

  12. #12
    cvunit2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    lol 11 percent is FUCKING A LOT out of 1 billion Muslim and 11 percent of a billion is about 110 million people or basically 1 out of 3 people in USA... (example) USA population 300 million terrorist Muslim 110 million. Also the 1 billion people is from all over the world not only middle eastern. and its a fact.

  13. #13
    VoRtEx....'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind Dave's house in a cardboard box, Free food and internet!
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Thumbs down muslims are "ok"

    i only hold a grudge against the thousands who are to scared to come out and fight us forces....there scared little "noobs" who think they can bomb us and get away with it, only the us wouldnt bomb them back and wipe out the whole godforsaken country.....

  14. #14
    cvunit2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VoRtEx View Post
    i only hold a grudge against the thousands who are to scared to come out and fight us forces....there scared little "noobs" who think they can bomb us and get away with it, only the us wouldnt bomb them back and wipe out the whole godforsaken country.....
    Amen. xD

  15. #15
    hazim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    ok look man maslam are people like u and we fight to but not all the times we are peace makers and think abut it if 2 u.s people attack we wont think all of u are bad i have a lot of friends that love maslams im malsam and they stell cool abut it y areu not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Read this if u hate GM's
    By Taylor Swift in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. if u hate musliums read this
    By Coolmen5 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 05:23 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:46 PM
  4. Just read this i need help
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:00 PM

Tags for this Thread