Thread: im a girl

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
    about 1% of muslisms follow the "guidence" they are given.
    which is a load of shit which can be viewed in many ways
    link me to the study that proved that please.

Thanks
    fuck you u nazi!!! europeans suck!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You know HBK I have read each of your posts. I for one was Muslim, but after my mother married a catholic I converted. I still know the way and teachings of Islam, but you seem so hateful in each of your comments have you forgotten the guidence of the quran? To me I can only assume your words of your faith are true, but I must speak my mind

First who are you to tell someone they are and are not Muslim? did Allah entrust this great power upon you? I for one do nbot believe myself worth enough to tell others they are untrue to the faith for not wishing to wear something they do not find beautiful I for one stopped wearing my Hijab long before converting to Catholisium.

Second why does your opinion matter over her's? if she finds the Hijab "fugly" this by all right to her it is. I think you are one of those single minded Muslim men that believe we should not rise above our ancestrial ways. The hijab i believe is a punishment placed upon women so that men do not have to fear another man wanting his wife, but I for one only voice my opinion.

And lastly how are we all to know you are Muslim? I can sit here for days explaining the chapter of the Quran and the word of Issa ( jesus) to you, but in the end you may keep you mind close and continue to think of me as a liar, a sham, a fake. This I know is the problem I face with the internet, but I have little care as long as I have voice my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You know HBK I have read each of your posts. I for one was Muslim, but after my mother married a catholic I converted. I still know the way and teachings of Islam, but you seem so hateful in each of your comments have you forgotten the guidence of the quran? To me I can only assume your words of your faith are true, but I must speak my mind

First who are you to tell someone they are and are not Muslim? did Allah entrust this great power upon you? I for one do nbot believe myself worth enough to tell others they are untrue to the faith for not wishing to wear something they do not find beautiful I for one stopped wearing my Hijab long before converting to Catholisium.

Second why does your opinion matter over her's? if she finds the Hijab "fugly" this by all right to her it is. I think you are one of those single minded Muslim men that believe we should not rise above our ancestrial ways. The hijab i believe is a punishment placed upon women so that men do not have to fear another man wanting his wife, but I for one only voice my opinion.

And lastly how are we all to know you are Muslim? I can sit here for days explaining the chapter of the Quran and the word of Issa ( jesus) to you, but in the end you may keep you mind close and continue to think of me as a liar, a sham, a fake. This I know is the problem I face with the internet, but I have little care as long as I have voice my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

First who are you to tell someone they are and are not Muslim? did Allah entrust this great power upon you? I for one do not believe myself worth enough to tell others they are untrue to the faith for not wishing to wear something they do not find beautiful I for one stopped wearing my Hijab long before converting to Catholisium.

Thanks
    IM NOT A MUSLIUM! CHAP IS NOT A MUSLIUM SHE A FKIN LIER!

Thanks
    UR SAID UR NOT MUSLIUM U SAID OUR BIBBLE IS RUBISH SO GO FUCK UR SELF GO RUB UR BIG ASS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Your bible is rubbish, their Quran is rubbish and the Torah is rubbish.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Your bible is rubbish, their Quran is rubbish and the Torah is rubbish.
    who do you represnt, u fucken piece of shit!!!!!!
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You have to be so blind to follow this religion. I mean, for fucks sake, anything that tries to control your life in a meaningless way is bullshit. This is 2009, men are NOT higher then women. It's been proven a million times that religion is bullshit. To be strongly religious, is to be blind. I say, learn to think for yourself. Learn to grow up into the modern world. More then %35 of the religion has been proved incorrect. But ignorantly, you deny the truth and stick to your religion because your parents made you follow it. Without your parents, and without being told to believe anything, you wouldn't believe in this bullshit, even if you'd been fully educated about it. It's your parents and your cult that make you think it is wrong to not believe in it, regardless to what your opinion is. It's extremely ignorant of you to believe in something you know so little about. I'm %10 christian, and if you think that doesn't count, there isn't anything stopping me from believing in whatever the fuck I want.

You can't let words *cough* crap *cough* tell you what to do. If everyone followed their fucking retarded religion, this world would go nowhere. No one is telling you to wear anything, and no one ever will.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 01-16-2009 at 09:43 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

cuscoempire (06-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    You have to be so blind to follow this religion. I mean, for fucks sake, anything that tries to control your life in a meaningless way is bullshit. This is 2009, men are NOT higher then women. It's been proven a million times that religion is bullshit. To be strongly religious, is to be blind. I say, learn to think for yourself. Learn to grow up into the modern world. More then %35 of the religion has been proved incorrect. But ignorantly, you deny the truth and stick to your religion because your parents made you follow it. Without your parents, and without being told to believe anything, you wouldn't believe in this bullshit, even if you'd been fully educated about it. It's your parents and your cult that make you think it is wrong to not believe in it, regardless to what your opinion is. It's extremely ignorant of you to believe in something you know so little about. I'm %10 christian, and if you think that doesn't count, there isn't anything stopping me from believing in whatever the fuck I want.

You can't let words *cough* crap *cough* tell you what to do. If everyone followed their fucking retarded religion, this world would go nowhere. No one is telling you to wear anything, and no one ever will.
    where do you wanna take the world??????? everybody has to die someday......no one can hide from it.........have you ever wondered what useful thing you have done in life???? hiding from the truth which is so obvious...... you call religion retarded.....what do you suggest??? just go to youtube and search 'dr. zakir naik' .. it'll answer all your questions......

one more thing.. majority is always right
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Thanks

so lets say everyone does not believe in religion any more, then what do you think is gonna happen after you die
    you just gonna return the soil where you came from (technically speaking)
    plus without religion no one will have a moral bases society will not function correctly the world will dissociate to chaos
    the practices of religion strengthens the morals that guide it thats why people deny it

(Note: I typed this really fast i think there are some errors on this sorry about that)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    one more thing.. majority is always right
    That is VERY wrong. If that statement was true, the whole world would still think the earth was flat and that the earth was the center of the universe and that the sun revolves around us. Go shoot yourself for making such and ignorant statement.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Without your parents, and without being told to believe anything, you wouldn't believe in this bullshit, even if you'd been fully educated about it. It's your parents and your cult that make you think it is wrong to not believe in it, regardless to what your opinion is. It's extremely ignorant of you to believe in something you know so little about.
    Excuse me, But are you talking about everyone in the world, Or just that person specifically. Because, I sure as hell was raised christian, Brain washed, Spoon fed all that crap about god, And yet i don't give a shit about religion. I'm atheiest, even if my parents want me to be christian. I sure as hell will NEVER follow any religion.
    If you think about it, This is my perspective.
    Theres noone out there that could say, That you will be THIS, Or you will be THAT. And if you don't believe them, You'll be in a fiery place, feeling pain, or you will suffer. I've researched many religions, From Christianity, Muslim, Buddhism, Satanism, Luciferanian, And many others. With the help of my brother, I have seen the light and no more think of religion as needed. And you're damn straight i'm Not going to follow rules that punish me when i DO THEM EVERYDAY, by mistake or on purpose. If you're a christian, Have you ever heard of LUST? Well, My friends, That is just natural. Why would there be a force, Up there, Controlling you're godforsaken LIFE? Theres no way, No how, Theres a guy in white up there, Judging everyone and controlling our lives.
    I really do hate to make you people read such long blocks. Sorry. Just putting my opinion and theory out there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    wow, the topic suddenly sprung, yes i'm a muslim.. -__-"

If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast