View Poll Results: Jew OR Muslim (OF COURSE Catholics!)

Voters
522. This poll is closed
  • Jews

    90 17.24%
  • hmm im stupid i love donkeys dirty and sand so i vote muslim

    156 29.89%
  • Catholics!!

    276 52.87%
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 300
  1. #226
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    ^^^what faggot ass troll comment is this?

    being atheist is like calling your self the CEO of a company, but in reality, ur just a clerk
    Explain your analogy.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #227
    MooseyMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cold
    Choose atheism. Choose knowledge.

  3. #228
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseyMoose View Post
    Choose atheism. Choose knowledge.
    I'll have to nit-pick, being an atheist doesn't make you intelligent, it simply means you don't believe in a God. Sure you could say statistically the more intelligent and well educated a person is the more likely they are to be an atheist, whether that's correlation or causation is up for debate. I'm an atheist myself and I've met some really dumb atheists... I guess it depends on how you reached the conclusion that you don't believe in a God, that can filter out some of the more ignorant ones from the brighter ones. I think one of the reasons theists are so opposed to atheists is that they don't understand what most of us are actually claiming. Saying you're an atheist doesn't mean you believe "There is NO GOD", for me it's more like "I haven't been given sufficient evidence for a God, therefore I have no obligation to believe in one." The only atheists that claim there is no god are strong atheists which is a minority group. Weak Atheism FTW.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #229
    MooseyMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I'll have to nit-pick, being an atheist doesn't make you intelligent, it simply means you don't believe in a God. Sure you could say statistically the more intelligent and well educated a person is the more likely they are to be an atheist, whether that's correlation or causation is up for debate. I'm an atheist myself and I've met some really dumb atheists... I guess it depends on how you reached the conclusion that you don't believe in a God, that can filter out some of the more ignorant ones from the brighter ones. I think one of the reasons theists are so opposed to atheists is that they don't understand what most of us are actually claiming. Saying you're an atheist doesn't mean you believe "There is NO GOD", for me it's more like "I haven't been given sufficient evidence for a God, therefore I have no obligation to believe in one." The only atheists that claim there is no god are strong atheists which is a minority group. Weak Atheism FTW.
    True, I'm just saying from personal experience and personal encounters with other atheists that they seem to be more informed and have better knowledge of other religions that the typical christian, jew, muslim, etc.

  5. #230
    sigsauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Brooding
    you're entitled to your own opinion, however i believe you are wrong.
    (btw I am not religious)
    You may not like what I have to say next because I will use History on you.

    some time in Islam all the Jews were happy, then they got raped by the Aryans a Middle Eastern group of shit fucks. Jewish men were killed, the women raped etc.

    Jewish ties all follow through the women in the family meaning to be truly Jewish if your father was catholic and your mother Jewish your considered a Jew in Islam, however that will not work the other way around because of the past.

    The Jews in time were always not liked by somebody, even the plague was blamed on them and pist of Christians beat them, scorched them to death.

    Muslims I don't like as much either their belief in Allah is as great as the Israelite belief in that there is only one god and only he shall be worshiped.

    Both Religions have caused much bloodshed therefore I am not religious and don't oblige either religion.

    There you have it. (if there are any grammar errors stfu I am not fixing them.)

  6. #231
    alijiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    hahah u stupid jew with yer funny hair cuts u guys are like aleins have no mercy and have a relighoin which was made up by some fuck head jewes u are fails u are the bugs in the world your the onewo no one can soo on the world map

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to alijiad For This Useful Post:

    batranul (12-28-2009)

  8. #232
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by alijiad View Post
    hahah u stupid jew with yer funny hair cuts u guys are like aleins have no mercy and have a relighoin which was made up by some fuck head jewes u are fails u are the bugs in the world your the onewo no one can soo on the world map
    People like you are the bugs in the world.

    You can find us on the world map------ File:LocationIsrael.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  9. #233
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Your a bisexual Jewish medical student. You can be quiet.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  10. #234
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Your a bisexual Jewish medical student. You can be quiet.
    I don't feel like it. :3

  11. #235
    lbj23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    what is wrong with you guys ?

    seriously ?

    if any of you guys are truly muslim/jewish you wouldn't be fighting ?

    all the athiests are enjoying this right now seriously.

    we both belive in the same god so please just chill the fuck out.
    i know both sides are mad but you BOTH BELIEVE IN THE SAME GOD.

    and if you keep making fun of each others religion,then god will punch you.

    even if one of them doesn't exists you still have to be nice to everyone and respect everyone's religion. God will punch you for this...


    Regarding my Sig

    some Jewish kid here pissed me off so i put it up,am taking it down now

  12. #236
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by lbj23 View Post
    what is wrong with you guys ?

    seriously ?

    if any of you guys are truly muslim/jewish you wouldn't be fighting ?

    all the athiests are enjoying this right now seriously.
    You're absolutely right, I really enjoy reading the threads in Islam vs Western World, reminds me of the perpetual ignorance I've narrowly escaped.
    Freedom from Religion, just warms my heathen-heart


    All the Islam vs. Judaism threads remind me of a great Calvin and Hobbes comic
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 12-23-2009 at 02:07 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #237
    lbj23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You're absolutely right, I really enjoy reading the threads in Islam vs Western World, reminds me of the perpetual ignorance I've narrowly escaped.
    Freedom from Religion, just warms my heathen-heart


    All the Islam vs. Judaism threads remind me of a great Calvin and Hobbes comic
    HA HA HA

    You really should thank religion, if i wasn't a Muslim and I'll be honest here

    you wouldn't like what i would do.

    just think Compton for a sec.

    give religion some more credit kid,stop thinking of the cons

    what percent of the world has some kind of religion?

    lets say 60%? (maybe not)

    imagine hundreds of men and women out of control....

  14. #238
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by lbj23 View Post
    HA HA HA

    You really should thank religion, if i wasn't a Muslim and I'll be honest here

    you wouldn't like what i would do.

    just think Compton for a sec.

    give religion some more credit kid,stop thinking of the cons

    what percent of the world has some kind of religion?

    lets say 60%? (maybe not)

    imagine hundreds of men and women out of control....

    So the only thing that stops you from harming people is your religion...
    Wow then there is a much bigger problem in the world then just religion, apparently there are a lot of people just on the brink of going crazy and the only thing stopping them is their silly superstitions...
    I'll concede that point, religion does have one good use, controlling the lunatics. If you want to conceive a crazy person of something you don't use logic and reason, you use the same ass-backwards reasoning that they are used to. Proper reasoning must seem so alien to those people.

    More like 83% of the worlds population holds a religious belief
    List of religious populations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    BTW:
    What's it like being a crazy person?
    Also you don't need to hit enter after each line, just let the text loop.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 12-23-2009 at 02:35 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #239
    Grantos123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hey man hate to break it down to you like this, I am not religious and I don't go around beating/killing people in some sort of uncontrolled rage.

    I can't believe I just read that :S


    edit: back on topic, neither is better, they/we are all human, quit with the elitist bullshit.
    Last edited by Grantos123; 12-23-2009 at 02:27 AM.

  16. #240
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Problem is, even if one side agree to be at peace, another side attacks or cuases problems. BOTH parties does.

    Also, I found something new today.

    If the Jews was not opprese or pogoms, no Holocaust, there'd be over 20 million Jews rather then the mere 13 million.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. God damm stupid Muslims on MPGH.
    By Mr.1337 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:51 PM
  2. Who do you think is the better mod
    By 1ightarr0 in forum General
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:03 PM
  3. Albanien (Muslim) vs Israeli (Jew)
    By Dave84311 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 12:16 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Kill Gay Jews/Muslims Earn Money!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 04:17 PM

Tags for this Thread