Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    Bottom line, 99.6% of Muslims are following what the standard rules of society are, which means not bombing other people you don't like, etc.
    Again, you need to understand what statistics actually mean and what valid statistics are.

    No poll EVER will show you 99% of any population is following the "standard rules of society".

    And yeah, just so you know you take one statistic which isn't linked and use it for mutiple non-connecting uses. *sigh*

    Like say for instance i say 10% of muslims live in the middle east.


    Now again i say that 10% of muslims are terrorist. Therefore since the majority are IN the middle east i can say that all arab muslims are terrorist.
    -------------------
    This is of course false.
    ------------------
    The point remains that your taking a statistic pulled out of your ass, then wiping it all over the place without so much as a link or explanation of how you came to the conclusion.

    -In other words, have some decency and save us the shit.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-23-2012)

  3. #32
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Again, you need to understand what statistics actually mean and what valid statistics are.

    No poll EVER will show you 99% of any population is following the "standard rules of society".

    And yeah, just so you know you take one statistic which isn't linked and use it for mutiple non-connecting uses. *sigh*

    Like say for instance i say 10% of muslims live in the middle east.


    Now again i say that 10% of muslims are terrorist. Therefore since the majority are IN the middle east i can say that all arab muslims are terrorist.
    -------------------
    This is of course false.
    ------------------
    The point remains that your taking a statistic pulled out of your ass, then wiping it all over the place without so much as a link or explanation of how you came to the conclusion.

    -In other words, have some decency and save us the shit.
    if i was a terrorist ? i won't hack your PC now ? i won't hack this section? aff think man think your mind is fully closed and dusty!

    ---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

    and that the maximum i shall do here cuz i won't point a gun in the screen and kill you ! if i was a terrorist

  4. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    if i was a terrorist ? i won't hack your PC now ? i won't hack this section? aff think man think your mind is fully closed and dusty!

    ---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

    and that the maximum i shall do here cuz i won't point a gun in the screen and kill you ! if i was a terrorist
    If you do not understand english please do not post.


  5. #34
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Again, you need to understand what statistics actually mean and what valid statistics are.

    No poll EVER will show you 99% of any population is following the "standard rules of society".

    And yeah, just so you know you take one statistic which isn't linked and use it for mutiple non-connecting uses. *sigh*

    Like say for instance i say 10% of muslims live in the middle east.


    Now again i say that 10% of muslims are terrorist. Therefore since the majority are IN the middle east i can say that all arab muslims are terrorist.
    -------------------
    This is of course false.
    ------------------
    The point remains that your taking a statistic pulled out of your ass, then wiping it all over the place without so much as a link or explanation of how you came to the conclusion.

    -In other words, have some decency and save us the shit.
    We use statistics to make valid, educated guesses. So we can guess, that most Muslims are not radical, right? So, Islam is in due not evil.
    ...
    Why is that so hard to grasp for you that Muslims/Islam aren't evil?

    Europol says 99.6% and FBI says 94%
    Since you don't seem to have a basic concept of Google, here are the websites.
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/.../tesat2007.pdf
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/.../tesat2008.pdf
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/...esat2009_0.pdf
    FBI — Terrorism 2002/2005
    Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated - CNN.com

  6. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    We use statistics to make valid, educated guesses. So we can guess, that most Muslims are not radical, right? So, Islam is in due not evil.
    ...
    Why is that so hard to grasp for you that Muslims/Islam aren't evil?

    Europol says 99.6% and FBI says 94%
    Since you don't seem to have a basic concept of Google, here are the websites.
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/.../tesat2007.pdf
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/.../tesat2008.pdf
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/...esat2009_0.pdf
    FBI — Terrorism 2002/2005
    Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated - CNN.com
    1st off. Don't flame if you are lazy enough not to provide links. This is basically all on you here, there is no reason for anyone to google anything if you do not have the will to put the links up that you are looking at. Seriously, copy/paste and you are done, its not hard and its ridiculous that you expect people to google stuff that in all fairness, you still pulled out of your ass.
    ---------------------------------

    Secondly, and big thing here: I have nothing against muslims. All of humanity is stupid, and muslims are no exception to this.
    -I do however hate Islam. Its almost completely idiotic and hypocritical in all it has done and said.

    Ok third. This is related to the statistics you provided which apparently you still don't understand how to link properly.
    A. You do understand that this is related to the people caught and arrested.
    B. This is also only in Europe and its population. Meaning this isn't the entire muslim population, hell it isn't even half.
    C. This has pretty much nothing to do with anything in general.


    Now take a look at C. yes. you read correctly, i don't care.

    You see the majority of terrorist in this time are muslims, sure. But the Islam is population is pretty big, so only a small % of the people are actually doing anything "radical", sure.

    -I don't give a fuck. I honestly have no real care about people calling muslims terrorist one way or another.


    In my honest 100% me opinion: GROW THE FUCK UP. Seriously, if someone calls you a terrorist so the fuck what? Its goddamn pathetic that the muslim population bitches sooo much about this. You know why everyone calls you a terrorist? Because you come in here and post: We are not terrorist.
    -Yeah thats right, you saying over and over "we are not terrorist" makes people think you are terrorist!
    *why: Because the subject is not on you being terrorist or not in the first place yet you insist it should be because you want a pity debate.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

    On topic: Its called Islam vs. the western world because its about the old world of Islam is trying to wage war against the new modern world.(in a manner of speaking).


  7. #36
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    If you do not understand english please do not post.
    Shut The Fuck Up! My Country Know English 200 Years Ago! and i know you might be 14 years who can believe The Shit On your t.v everything that kids see believe it

    ---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

    And I Can Speak-Write-Type English Just STFU

  8. #37
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    Shut The Fuck Up! My Country Know English 200 Years Ago! and i know you might be 14 years who can believe The Shit On your t.v everything that kids see believe it

    ---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

    And I Can Speak-Write-Type English Just STFU
    Your the perfect stereotype for a Muslim. When backed into a corner with facts, you rage and threaten to use violence. When someone disagrees with you, you rage and threaten to use violence. When caught stereotyping people, when you yourself say people shouldn't stereotype, you rage and threaten to use violence. Yes, you might be able to speak a vary basic form of English, however if you are going to try and debate someone you shouldn't speak unless you have the ability to form coherent sentences.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (04-23-2012)

  10. #38
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    1st off. Don't flame if you are lazy enough not to provide links. This is basically all on you here, there is no reason for anyone to google anything if you do not have the will to put the links up that you are looking at. Seriously, copy/paste and you are done, its not hard and its ridiculous that you expect people to google stuff that in all fairness, you still pulled out of your ass.
    ---------------------------------

    Secondly, and big thing here: I have nothing against muslims. All of humanity is stupid, and muslims are no exception to this.
    -I do however hate Islam. Its almost completely idiotic and hypocritical in all it has done and said.

    Ok third. This is related to the statistics you provided which apparently you still don't understand how to link properly.
    A. You do understand that this is related to the people caught and arrested.
    B. This is also only in Europe and its population. Meaning this isn't the entire muslim population, hell it isn't even half.
    C. This has pretty much nothing to do with anything in general.


    Now take a look at C. yes. you read correctly, i don't care.

    You see the majority of terrorist in this time are muslims, sure. But the Islam is population is pretty big, so only a small % of the people are actually doing anything "radical", sure.

    -I don't give a fuck. I honestly have no real care about people calling muslims terrorist one way or another.


    In my honest 100% me opinion: GROW THE FUCK UP. Seriously, if someone calls you a terrorist so the fuck what? Its goddamn pathetic that the muslim population bitches sooo much about this. You know why everyone calls you a terrorist? Because you come in here and post: We are not terrorist.
    -Yeah thats right, you saying over and over "we are not terrorist" makes people think you are terrorist!
    *why: Because the subject is not on you being terrorist or not in the first place yet you insist it should be because you want a pity debate.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

    On topic: Its called Islam vs. the western world because its about the old world of Islam is trying to wage war against the new modern world.(in a manner of speaking).
    1. Fine, I'll provide links. Happy?
    2. Fine, you don't hate Muslims but you hate Islam. Kinda hypocritical because Muslims = Followers of Islam, but whatever.
    3.
    A. I searched the web and these were the best ones I found. I can't find someone doing some miracle statistics, but again, whatever.
    B. I guess you didn't read the FBI links... Anyways, what I was trying to say is what a small amount of Muslims are terrorists.
    C. Your opinion

    Lastly, your hypocrisy is beyond belief. You are saying you don't give a fuck? Who posted on here first? You or me? Who's the one who keeps running back to reply to my posts? Don't be a hypocrite. If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't be on these forums in the first place.

    And you are telling me to grow the fuck up? You derail the topic and then let loose into a rant that degenerates into you having a hissy fit. So again, don't be a hypocrite.

    I am not trying to have a pity debate. I'm trying to have a rational discussion. But seeing that is too hard for you, I'll just leave.

    Bye

  11. #39
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    Shut The Fuck Up! My Country Know English 200 Years Ago! and i know you might be 14 years who can believe The Shit On your t.v everything that kids see believe it

    ---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

    And I Can Speak-Write-Type English Just STFU
    And that's the reason why you can't even form a proper sentence? Also, you're saying that he believes everything he see's on television, but you are WRONG. NOWHERE on AMERICAN TELEVISION does it tell you the information Empire has given us, instead it gives the only thing most of us Americans can understand, propaganda. So SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK before you fucking post.

    @vaporak10 I hate Islam but do not hate Muslims as well, why can't you understand this? The religion is hated, not the person behind it. Stop looking up statistics from GOVERNMENTS, those will obviously be wrong, manipulated to ease the masses, you want to find an independent study from a neutral country if you're to give us statistical facts, but then again it will also need to be a double blind study.

    I don't want to get into an argument, but from what the literal decipher of Islam shows there is in fact violence involved, but from what some Muslims say it is not meant to be interpreted as such, and yet others live up to it. So what are we to believe? Those who say, or those who do? They do say actions speak louder than words man, and so far we've seen violent actions.

  12. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    1. Fine, I'll provide links. Happy?
    2. Fine, you don't hate Muslims but you hate Islam. Kinda hypocritical because Muslims = Followers of Islam, but whatever.
    3.
    A. I searched the web and these were the best ones I found. I can't find someone doing some miracle statistics, but again, whatever.
    B. I guess you didn't read the FBI links... Anyways, what I was trying to say is what a small amount of Muslims are terrorists.
    C. Who posted first?

    Yeah sorry for being on the forum before you

    Lastly, your hypocrisy is beyond belief. You are saying you don't give a fuck? Who posted on here first? You or me? Who's the one who keeps running back to reply to my posts? Don't be a hypocrite. If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't be on these forums in the first place.

    And you are telling me to grow the fuck up? You derail the topic and then let loose into a rant that degenerates into you having a hissy fit. So again, don't be a hypocrite.

    I am not trying to have a pity debate. I'm trying to have a rational discussion. But seeing that is too hard for you, I'll just leave.

    Bye
    1. Cool.
    2. Hating people is really only based on specific people. I don't have any real reason or not to hate that many people on a basis that you all believe something stupid. Again, this is kinda stereotypical but pointing out Islams faults doesn't mean i hate all muslims, you'd be foolish to make that connection.
    3. Again pointing out islams faults has nothing to do with your crying about some douchebag calling you a terrorist. Thats where i draw the line and i simply don't care.

    I just have a bad habit of posting obvious faults that you should correct if you wish to make a proper debate.


  13. #41
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @vaporak10 I hate Islam but do not hate Muslims as well, why can't you understand this? The religion is hated, not the person behind it. Stop looking up statistics from GOVERNMENTS, those will obviously be wrong, manipulated to ease the masses, you want to find an independent study from a neutral country if you're to give us statistical facts, but then again it will also need to be a double blind study.
    I don't want to get into an argument, but from what the literal decipher of Islam shows there is in fact violence involved, but from what some Muslims say it is not meant to be interpreted as such, and yet others live up to it. So what are we to believe? Those who say, or those who do? They do say actions speak louder than words man, and so far we've seen violent actions.
    You are entitled to your own opinion. What I find interesting is that you say "Stop looking up statistics from GOVERNMENTS, those will obviously be wrong, manipulated to ease the masses" and then you say "They do say actions speak louder than words man, and so far we've seen violent actions."

    Where do you see these actions? I just want to know if you have an independent source.

    ---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    1. Cool.
    2. Hating people is really only based on specific people. I don't have any real reason or not to hate that many people on a basis that you all believe something stupid. Again, this is kinda stereotypical but pointing out Islams faults doesn't mean i hate all muslims, you'd be foolish to make that connection.
    3. Again pointing out islams faults has nothing to do with your crying about some douchebag calling you a terrorist. Thats where i draw the line and i simply don't care.

    I just have a bad habit of posting obvious faults that you should correct if you wish to make a proper debate.
    I'm willing to get rid of these so-called "faults" and debate.
    But you need to stop acting like your grown-up and you need to ditch the "I don't give a fuck" because that bravado is failing.
    If you want to meet this compromise, I'm willing to debate.

  14. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well its hard to say this without being mean to someone but : no one is calling you terrorist here, and if they are grow up. Its the internet. I could call you a satanist baby puncher, doesn't mean i'm right. You need to ignore insults just like everyone else in life.
    ------------------------------

    Now that we got that out of the way, topic was why this section is named what it is. As i have already stated its because Islam by nature has made people resistant to the modern world.


  15. #43
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,067
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus:5741644
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This thread is pointless.

    Muslims get mad that people judge them, yet they are extremely judgmental themselves.
    Clearly you can see that in their social structure. Fundy Muslims look down upon dating/marrying non Muslims.
    In many cases we're talking about banishment from the family.
    Instead of letting "Allah" judge how a woman dresses, they decide to do it instead.

    I have no sympathy for any of them. Maybe if they got their asses out of the stone age and moved with the times I'd have a different opinion.
    Worst part is, there are many instances if a daughter of the family disobeys this and dates someone non-Islamic they will actually kill them.

    The reason many people don't like Islamic people is, yes, for the propaganda put on televisions. Yet people who actually research their religion and Theology, do not like them for what they practice and their beliefs. To be honest, I could care less what someones beliefs are, but when there's a stick big enough in your ass that you'll kick your kids from your family, or even KILL them just because they date someone who isn't from their religion, I tend to dislike them.

    Are you retarded as fuck or just dumb?

    Islam is Islam and culture is culture, get your facts right, all of you. Its just pathetic to see how you guys are crying about something we never even thought of. I won't waste more time on this, as we all know you all are '100 % right'.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  16. #44
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Islam is just as bad now as Christianity was during the dark ages, deal with it. The funny thing that I thought of earlier today was, the real Islamic people that are the problem are not the ones in the middle east, it's the ones that live here in North America and act like the world owes them something. That said, don't judge a whole group of people just based on a few assholes. I guarantee I can find assholes from every group of people, that's just the way people are.

    As for the OP, you're right. The title of this section should be changed.








     





















  17. #45
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,067
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123:6004644
    Islam is just as bad now as Christianity was during the dark ages, deal with it. The funny thing that I thought of earlier today was, the real Islamic people that are the problem are not the ones in the middle east, it's the ones that live here in North America and act like the world owes them something. That said, don't judge a whole group of people just based on a few assholes. I guarantee I can find assholes from every group of people, that's just the way people are.

    As for the OP, you're right. The title of this section should be changed.
    +1.

    This guy stated facts, not opinions(except for the last part). Thats what you all have to learn, learn how to state facts and not your opinions which you take as facts, its how fights begin and end.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-06-2012)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Iran Vs. Western World War
    By porygonzx in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Shouldnt be "Islam vs. Western World"
    By Zen in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:01 PM
  3. Islam vs Western World
    By Gilcrow in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 04:53 PM
  4. Western World > Islam
    By Gilo in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 08:40 AM
  5. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM