View Poll Results: Should i judge and judge musliums for religon?

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • I shound't judge musliums i dont know anything about them ill give them a chance

46 73.02%
  • Never musliums still sund evil

17 26.98%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    I don't get why you guys blame the religion if someone of that religion does something bad.

If a Person does something and there a Muslim, its like "Omfg, Your a terrorist!" Or something like that. And it gets blamed on the religion, and I think its all BS!

To savrino...: Duude, That's the priest's fault... And no one can do anything about it. Its up to the person them self to go and get help or w.e
    So, Don't be so judgemental about things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    extremist suck, lol is a kid who can't spellz, and you people are overthinking the basics too much.

Thanks
    hey guys u dont know islam check wat is islam is then take as u wish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    hi peeps,

people call us extremists because a bunch of assh0les dont know the real meaning of Jihad and went to kill people and thought that GOD is proud of them but he isnt

think about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This thread would be fair if it applied to muslims and jews equally. Alghamdi you're right too. Also, half the educated world either isn't racist or we don't even care about your race at all so this war is pretty silly really but it's also funny how people over dramatize their significance.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 05-02-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks
    i'm muslim too and my name is Islam why do u guys hate the muslims we are not extremists and we dont kill the old ppl , women , and the children like jews i know some ppl do some things bad but they are not muslims , trust me the Islam means peace and love among the people not killing and bloodshed and those who are doing that aren't muslims at all .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to soly3x For This Useful Post:

reRaito (05-22-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
    You're right were all humans (as far as I know), but the Muslim extremists (the ones blowing people up) are doing what they do not because the people (that they kill) are bad people it is because of their religion.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Not True. They do that Because they think we should kill those who arnt muslim. THE TRUTH IS IN ISLAM WE ARE JUST SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT ISLAM> WE ARE NEVER SUPOSED FORCE YOU TO I<NEVER THE LESS KILL YOU OMG> WE ARNT SUPPOSED TO HURT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!@!

Thanks
    i am a muslim,i am proud,AND i am from iraq,i've never touched a gun my parents haven't itheir i live a normal life and i am a normal person like you...i play sports watch tv hang out with friends workout....and i've lived in iraq for 6-8 years.....i am NOT a terriost and LOL people who think islam are terriosts are just ignorant and have so much hate in them they have to take it out on someone or somthing....and USA needs to stop spreading propganda

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    As long as no muslims start hating on jews i wont hate on them
    i am atheist though well sorta kinda agnostic actually

Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Ok let's settle this once and for all,

Some Muslims are terrorists, not all but there are,

just like there are Christian terrorists Christian Terrorist Cells in the USA - Commonplace Book
    Eight arrested in Klan-related killing, police say - CNN.com

and Jewish terrorists Israel - Jewish Terrorist Organizations

There just seems to be a lot more Muslim terrorists.
    Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
    (Whole website devoted to listing Muslim terrorist activities)

Done. Can we move on with our lives?
    There are extremist groups on every side, get used to it. Don't judge Muslims by Islam and don't judge Islam by Muslims. Muslims are sand-niggers though.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 07-21-2009 at 11:45 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Ok let's settle this once and for all,

Some Muslims are terrorists, not all but there are,

just like there are Christian terrorists Christian Terrorist Cells in the USA - Commonplace Book
    Eight arrested in Klan-related killing, police say - CNN.com

and Jewish terrorists Israel - Jewish Terrorist Organizations

There just seems to be a lot more Muslim terrorists.
    Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
    (Whole website devoted to listing Muslim terrorist activities)

Done. Can we move on with our lives?
    There are extremist groups on every side, get used to it. Don't judge Muslims by Islam and don't judge Islam by Muslims. Muslims are sand-niggers though.
    Failure. Extremists aren't muslim babe, Extremists aren't even spiritual. They use Islam as bait, and "play off" on that whole "YOU GO TO HEAVEN COME BLOW SELF UP!".. Please read my thread. maybe then you'll understand.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Failure. Extremists aren't muslim babe, Extremists aren't even spiritual. They use Islam as bait, and "play off" on that whole "YOU GO TO HEAVEN COME BLOW SELF UP!".. Please read my thread. maybe then you'll understand.
    Holy crap you're a dense mother fucker aren't you? These extremist feel they have to protect ISLAM. Whether you like it or not these people are Muslims, your whole argument is a No True Scotsmen logical fallacy.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    there's not alot of difference between christians and catholics from jews to islam we just have diferent opinions like islam and jews believe that jesus is not gods will we just believe that we all have gods will in us and the muslims dont eat pork cause their the only animals that rarely look up to god but everything else is pretty much the same like moses and others so their so reason to hate, just hate the fags like teh taliban not muslims in general..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dunno....it seems to me that there are many contradictions. not trying to praise Christianity and Judaism...but merely giving u a link to something. you can read if you want.

Contradictions / Difficulties in the Qur'an

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    there's not alot of difference between christians and catholics from jews to islam we just have diferent opinions like islam and jews believe that jesus is not gods will we just believe that we all have gods will in us and the muslims dont eat pork cause their the only animals that rarely look up to god but everything else is pretty much the same like moses and others so their so reason to hate, just hate the fags like teh taliban not muslims in general..
    I'm Jewish, we believes that Jesus is not the Messiah.

Jewish people don't eat any pork product (i.e. pig meat), bacon is a pork product, therefore Jews don't eat bacon. The simple reason that Jews don't eat pork is because the Torah says not to eat pork. This is the original reason, and this is the reason why religiously observant Jews today maintain this prohibition. For many Jews, pork itself has become a cultural taboo, and they avoid it, despite not keeping kosher (the prohibition on mixing meat and dairy products is less well known, so the same Jew who avoids bacon like the plague, will still sit down and have a steak and cheese sandwich which is every bit as non-kosher as the bacon). Some Reform Jews speculate that the reason pork was prohibited was because back in the days before refrigeration, it could carry trichinosis, which could make you seriously ill. Similarly, it follows that shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster, etc. - not kosher) in the desert was not the best idea, hence a biblical prohibition on it as well.

Since these health benefits only applied before modern refrigeration and cooking technologies existed, the aforementioned Reform Jews figure that the reason for the prohibition no longer applies, and therefore the prohibition itself no longer applies.

But the truth is, there are lots of laws (including those in the area of "kashrut," the Jewish dietary code) that DON'T have a scientifically sound reason, as you put it. And for those of us who follow the Torah and have been doing so for thousands of years, the "health benefits" are nice, but are purely icing on the cake. We don't eat pork because it's one of the things G-d asks of us, period.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast