View Poll Results: Should i judge and judge musliums for religon?

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • I shound't judge musliums i dont know anything about them ill give them a chance

46 73.02%
  • Never musliums still sund evil

17 26.98%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Holy crap you're a dense mother fucker aren't you? These extremist feel they have to protect ISLAM. Whether you like it or not these people are Muslims, your whole argument is a No True Scotsmen logical fallacy.
    Buddy you are hopeless, you have no logic, and you can't understand ANYTHING, you are the most pathetic person here. The LEADERS of these so called "muslim" terrorist groups, TRICK THEM . A.K.A Use Islam as BAIT TO FUCKING LURE THE KIDS INTO IT. WHEN THE KIDS ARE IN IT, AFTER THEYVE BEEN TRICKED THEY FEEL THAT THEY ARE PROTECTING ISLAM ,but they we're brought up learning different disciplines, in these training camps they teach them a religion that is NOT islam, making them their own little thing.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well umm i dunno dude...u coulda fool me....mayb im just hallucinating or something...many terrorists i see are too old to be kids...i mean..come on...they 've got beard and mustache that made the smokey the bear's fur look like stubs. they r must be going crazy on steroids.
    but seriously ....extremists are just destroying the society. that's what ppl get for believing in all mighty god(gods) w/e . they have to please the god so that the god wont punish them right? or....stay on the good side of god so that when "the end" comes...he would save u. no matter how many bad things u did. hey guess what..im just gonna confess it and oh yes...god have mercy he'll forgive me. fat chance! if that's what u call religion....count me out i have no business in it. there are basic rules to live by in life so that u dont destroy the society. just follow the rules. no matter what religion ur , if u do good things (helping ppl and such) ur a good guy. if u do bad things ( blowing up stuff and killing ppl and such) ur a bad guy. Karma is Karma. what goes around comes around by physical means...psychological means...etc. so just stop hating and let's make love here :P dont forget to use protection. im not talking about the gun. just hold tight and wear ur seatbelt.
    peace

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranbaxy View Post
    well umm i dunno dude...u coulda fool me....mayb im just hallucinating or something...many terrorists i see are too old to be kids...i mean..come on...they 've got beard and mustache that made the smokey the bear's fur look like stubs. they r must be going crazy on steroids.
    but seriously ....extremists are just destroying the society. that's what ppl get for believing in all mighty god(gods) w/e . they have to please the god so that the god wont punish them right? or....stay on the good side of god so that when "the end" comes...he would save u. no matter how many bad things u did. hey guess what..im just gonna confess it and oh yes...god have mercy he'll forgive me. fat chance! if that's what u call religion....count me out i have no business in it. there are basic rules to live by in life so that u dont destroy the society. just follow the rules. no matter what religion ur , if u do good things (helping ppl and such) ur a good guy. if u do bad things ( blowing up stuff and killing ppl and such) ur a bad guy. Karma is Karma. what goes around comes around by physical means...psychological means...etc. so just stop hating and let's make love here :P dont forget to use protection. im not talking about the gun. just hold tight and wear ur seatbelt.
    peace
    You know, cause kids don't grow up.. <.< They're always 6 years old for the rest of their lives. Im saying these bearded terrorists were taught this, from when they were young, and NOW they are old.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    aight how bout this, islam is about peace, terrorist use violance and terror. sound islamic to ya?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123