Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Why do you even care whether or not people think all arabs are muslim. The majority are anyway but Im not stupid enough like most americans to think most arabs are terrorists. I consider terrorists not to be human let alone muslim.
    There you Muslims go again, stereotyping Americans saying we all think Muslims are terrorists.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  2. #17
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    There you Muslims go again, stereotyping Americans saying we all think Muslims are terrorists.
    There you go again showing why americans are stupid. I said the majority not all!

  3. #18
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    There you go again showing why americans are stupid. I said the majority not all!
    You realize what you just said right? You claim (most) Americans think Muslims are terrorists. You don't think that is stereotypical? Let me ask you this if I claimed (most) Muslims are terrorists would you sit there and go "Well he said MOST so it's not stereotypical."? Do I really need to hold your fucking hand to explain this to you?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hey hey, chill. The kid will learn eventually. Just let him grow up by himself and realize how stupid he was.


  5. #20
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You realize what you just said right? You claim (most) Americans think Muslims are terrorists. You don't think that is stereotypical? Let me ask you this if I claimed (most) Muslims are terrorists would you sit there and go "Well he said MOST so it's not stereotypical."? Do I really need to hold your fucking hand to explain this to you?
    Seriously is this guy blind? I said most americans think ARABS(not muslims) are terrorists. I say this because some muslim are white. But lots of americans think that arabs are terrorists because of what they saw on the news about al qaeda, bin laden etc. Maybe not the majority but a lot do.

    You thinking arabs and muslims are the same thing, shows how stupid you are and you are stereotyping.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 04-19-2012 at 07:08 PM.

  6. #21
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Seriously is this guy blind? I said most americans think ARABS(not muslims) are terrorists. I say this because some muslim are white. But lots of americans think that arabs are terrorists because of what they saw on the news about al qaeda, bin laden etc. Maybe not the majority but a lot do.

    You thinking arabs and muslims are the same thing, shows how stupid you are and you are stereotyping.
    No, most Americans do not think all Arabs are terrorists. Seeing as about 90% of Arabs are Muslim, I think it's safe to assume most Arabs are indeed Muslims. I do not think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing, and you really shouldn't be talking about stereotyping.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  7. #22
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    No, most Americans do not think all Arabs are terrorists. Seeing as about 90% of Arabs are Muslim, I think it's safe to assume most Arabs are indeed Muslims. I do not think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing, and you really shouldn't be talking about stereotyping.
    Why are you bringing up that most Arabs are muslim? If you dont think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing then why did you keep getting mixed up with Arabs and Muslims. When I mention Arabs you mention Muslims.

  8. #23
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Why are you bringing up that most Arabs are muslim? If you dont think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing then why did you keep getting mixed up with Arabs and Muslims. When I mention Arabs you mention Muslims.
    You said that most Americans think Arabs are terrorists. I said you were stereotyping us. Then you got all butthurt that I said Muslims instead of Arabs. Seeing as 90% of them ARE Muslims, I didn't think you would care. However you did. I said I do not think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing so no, I am not getting them mixed up. It's like saying all people from Africa are black, is it true? No, but seeing as the majority ARE BLACK it's safe to assume that if you meet someone from Africa, they are going to be black. Same thing with Arabs and Muslims. Understand now?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #24
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This guy................

    Look statistically its somewhere around 90%. So its pretty safe to say all arabs are muslims.


    Get over it.
    90% ??? are you Serious ??

  10. #25
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

    Funny, I know more about Islam than you do and I'm an Atheist.
    Yea, you know how to google. Good job. Want a cookie?

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    90% ??? are you Serious ??
    Its surprising to you that such a high percentage are muslim? I'd figure it for obvious but ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Yea, you know how to google. Good job. Want a cookie?
    And you don't?


  12. #27
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Its surprising to you that such a high percentage are muslim? I'd figure it for obvious but ok.
    do the math and you will figure that it is less than 90%

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    do the math and you will figure that it is less than 90%
    It probably is. Maybe even down to 80%. But thats still a vast majority.

    Seriously, this stereotype isn't false in the least part. Its just the same as most Indians being hindu, but at least they don't get butthurt over it.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people think
    By Son in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 06:09 PM
  2. [Info] For all you stupid kids who think "All the hackers are gone now"
    By adytzu83 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:07 PM
  3. I think that all hacks are detected now ( 12 may 2009 )
    By adytzu83 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 01:55 AM
  4. All hack are down why
    By ~.D@nGeR.~ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:49 PM
  5. All hacks are detected !!! Why more hacks ?
    By TheBlueMax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 06:56 AM