Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Why do you even care whether or not people think all arabs are muslim. The majority are anyway but Im not stupid enough like most americans to think most arabs are terrorists. I consider terrorists not to be human let alone muslim.
    There you Muslims go again, stereotyping Americans saying we all think Muslims are terrorists.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    There you Muslims go again, stereotyping Americans saying we all think Muslims are terrorists.
    There you go again showing why americans are stupid. I said the majority not all!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    There you go again showing why americans are stupid. I said the majority not all!
    You realize what you just said right? You claim (most) Americans think Muslims are terrorists. You don't think that is stereotypical? Let me ask you this if I claimed (most) Muslims are terrorists would you sit there and go "Well he said MOST so it's not stereotypical."? Do I really need to hold your fucking hand to explain this to you?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hey hey, chill. The kid will learn eventually. Just let him grow up by himself and realize how stupid he was.

Thanks
    You realize what you just said right? You claim (most) Americans think Muslims are terrorists. You don't think that is stereotypical? Let me ask you this if I claimed (most) Muslims are terrorists would you sit there and go "Well he said MOST so it's not stereotypical."? Do I really need to hold your fucking hand to explain this to you?
    Seriously is this guy blind? I said most americans think ARABS(not muslims) are terrorists. I say this because some muslim are white. But lots of americans think that arabs are terrorists because of what they saw on the news about al qaeda, bin laden etc. Maybe not the majority but a lot do.

You thinking arabs and muslims are the same thing, shows how stupid you are and you are stereotyping.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 04-19-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Seriously is this guy blind? I said most americans think ARABS(not muslims) are terrorists. I say this because some muslim are white. But lots of americans think that arabs are terrorists because of what they saw on the news about al qaeda, bin laden etc. Maybe not the majority but a lot do.

You thinking arabs and muslims are the same thing, shows how stupid you are and you are stereotyping.
    No, most Americans do not think all Arabs are terrorists. Seeing as about 90% of Arabs are Muslim, I think it's safe to assume most Arabs are indeed Muslims. I do not think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing, and you really shouldn't be talking about stereotyping.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    No, most Americans do not think all Arabs are terrorists. Seeing as about 90% of Arabs are Muslim, I think it's safe to assume most Arabs are indeed Muslims. I do not think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing, and you really shouldn't be talking about stereotyping.
    Why are you bringing up that most Arabs are muslim? If you dont think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing then why did you keep getting mixed up with Arabs and Muslims. When I mention Arabs you mention Muslims.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why are you bringing up that most Arabs are muslim? If you dont think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing then why did you keep getting mixed up with Arabs and Muslims. When I mention Arabs you mention Muslims.
    You said that most Americans think Arabs are terrorists. I said you were stereotyping us. Then you got all butthurt that I said Muslims instead of Arabs. Seeing as 90% of them ARE Muslims, I didn't think you would care. However you did. I said I do not think Arabs and Muslims are the same thing so no, I am not getting them mixed up. It's like saying all people from Africa are black, is it true? No, but seeing as the majority ARE BLACK it's safe to assume that if you meet someone from Africa, they are going to be black. Same thing with Arabs and Muslims. Understand now?

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This guy................

Look statistically its somewhere around 90%. So its pretty safe to say all arabs are muslims.

Get over it.
    90% ??? are you Serious ??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Funny, I know more about Islam than you do and I'm an Atheist.
    Yea, you know how to google. Good job. Want a cookie?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    90% ??? are you Serious ??
    Its surprising to you that such a high percentage are muslim? I'd figure it for obvious but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Yea, you know how to google. Good job. Want a cookie?
    And you don't?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Its surprising to you that such a high percentage are muslim? I'd figure it for obvious but ok.
    do the math and you will figure that it is less than 90%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    do the math and you will figure that it is less than 90%
    It probably is. Maybe even down to 80%. But thats still a vast majority.

Seriously, this stereotype isn't false in the least part. Its just the same as most Indians being hindu, but at least they don't get butthurt over it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12