Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post

Congrats bumping a four day thread. And if you are ignorant about Islam and you know everything about it from some website, please don't act like you know about it
    The kid thinks he can debate but if you check out the Ron Paul thread I completely took a shit on his chest with his terrible misconceived use of false information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The kid thinks he can debate but if you check out the Ron Paul thread I completely took a shit on his chest with his terrible misconceived use of false information.
    Checked it out. Nice job. You gave a thorough rebuttal and the C4 kid backed out with the "I no d3bate with extremists"
    Last edited by vaporak10; 07-07-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vaporak10 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Lehsyrus (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Another cry thread......oh boy.
    Right I forgot that trying to correct the illiterates is equivalent of crying on MPGH.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Right I forgot that trying to correct the illiterates is equivalent of crying on MPGH.
    You can still be literate and not know what the fuck you're talking about, I think you mean the ignorant.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by C4Vendetta. View Post
    I love how every fucking body from any fucking religion just picks and chooses the good parts out of it. Either take it as a whole or leave it as a whole. Dying in the name of Allah is considered a honor when in war. Pedophilia is undeniably present in your holy book, for fuck sake, your prophet had a 9-year-old wife. And it considered every Muslim's duty to spam the fuck out of everyone until they join (or are eradicated by the wraith of you merciful god).
    “The strong is not the one who over comes the people by his strength. But the strong is the one who controls him while in anger."

Just like how the haters only pick bad parts and take it out of context? I am not here to convert people just make sure they understand Islam and if they have any questions about it. Only the person himself can choose no one else you cannot force someone they have to accept it themselves.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 07-11-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12