Thread: What war?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What war?

As far as I can tell there is no war? Wherever America decides to go becomes the loser, its called extermination, and reformation. The only thing that changes this simple truth is the fact that the county is ran by the people and amazingly the majority of the people in the U.S. dont want to strap bombs to their kids and have them run into enemy encampments because they are too shaken by their own fear to do anything else. As a small sidenote I am from the U.S., and I know we got our problems, but at least we dont rpg the neighbor kid because we are too afraid to punch the enemy in the face. The american people are dumb, but I can at least sleep at night knowing they arent that dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    "The american people are dumb,"
    You don't deserve the right to even call yourself an American. Blatantly calling 300 million people "dumb"?
    Yes, you've made some good points, but you ruined it all with that comment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by OnoiR View Post
    As far as I can tell there is no war? Wherever America decides to go becomes the loser, its called extermination, and reformation. The only thing that changes this simple truth is the fact that the county is ran by the people and amazingly the majority of the people in the U.S. dont want to strap bombs to their kids and have them run into enemy encampments because they are too shaken by their own fear to do anything else. As a small sidenote I am from the U.S., and I know we got our problems, but at least we dont rpg the neighbor kid because we are too afraid to punch the enemy in the face. The american people are dumb, but I can at least sleep at night knowing they arent that dumb.
    I don't know that calling other people dumb is a good idea, especially with your knowledge of the English language as is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Please explain the point of this thread....?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf1516 View Post
    Please explain the point of this thread....?
    For someone with 2 posts to vent his anger towards the best country in the world.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AWildPatriot For This Useful Post:

nevs666 (06-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildPatriot View Post
    For someone with 2 posts to vent his anger towards the best country in the world.
    Damn straight. People like to forget that it is America that pretty much invented true freedom and saved the world from an economic disaster after ww2, not to mention awesome inventions, advances in medicine, and giving away foreign aid like it was candy.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have nothing against America. I may have some disagreements on what America has participated in or has done, but I will never stereotype the people like you did. Strapping kids with suicide bombs and rpging your neighbor? I can play your game too. What about the drugs problem in America? Education? Economy? What about you worry about your own country before you go ripping on others?

PS You called your own people dumb?
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    You don't deserve the right to even call yourself an American. Blatantly calling 300 million people "dumb"?
    Isn't that what people do in this section? Blatantly labels all Muslims as evil, terrorist etc? The OP is doing good.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Except, if you took any random American, there's a higher chance of him or her being dumb than there is of him or her being an intellectual. That is simply true, especially the younger generation, have you seen any statistics of just how BADLY the school system and students are doing these days? It's pathetic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Except, if you took any random American, there's a higher chance of him or her being dumb than there is of him or her being an intellectual. That is simply true, especially the younger generation, have you seen any statistics of just how BADLY the school system and students are doing these days? It's pathetic.
    That's in comparison with European test scores, witch is basically fixed. So, if Americans are so stupid, why did we invent pretty much everything worth mentioning for the past 100 years? Even if we didn't invent it, we made it better. Shit we made steel better, a metal that has been around for a long ass time and we made it better!

Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Isn't that what people do in this section? Blatantly labels all Muslims as evil, terrorist etc? The OP is doing good.
    Another butthurt Muslim?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    That's in comparison with European test scores, witch is basically fixed. So, if Americans are so stupid, why did we invent pretty much everything worth mentioning for the past 100 years? Even if we didn't invent it, we made it better. Shit we made steel better, a metal that has been around for a long ass time and we made it better!

Another butthurt Muslim?
    Agreed.
    The schooling system is only bad because they generalize it from test scores, which kids give 2 shits about.

Thanks

Another butthurt Muslim?
    Steel is not a metal. Classic example of a dumb american. Butthurt? Does that even need an explanation?

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Which* is basically fixed.

Oh, so when someone generalizes America it's wrong, but it's OK to generalize Europe and say all their test scores are fixed? I have family in Europe and I can promise you it's not "fixed". The tests there are just as difficult if not MORE difficult than they are here. American students just do worse at it.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Steel is not a metal. Classic example of a dumb american. Butthurt? Does that even need an explanation?
    You're not providing a good debate. You're picking pieces from what someone says and calling them dumb.
    ====================================

European test scores are not fixed. They send those who do poorly in their version of High School to Trade Schools and the ones who actually have gotten better grades to University. They only take the test scores from those who go to University. America just takes everyones test scores, even the ones from the mentally challenged children and their "version" of the standardized test.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Americans aren't stupid, they are becoming extremely under educated. There is a difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast