Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 128
  1. #16
    `Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY,Earth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    TL;DR All of your copy and paste.

    Islam is a great religion.
    God forbid if you burn the Qur'ran you'll get killed for that.
    No probs burning a females face off though.
    [Quran 6:151] "You shall not kill - GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."

    Clearly the ones doing that in name of Islam arent Muslims. Extremists Muslims are a minority but they have the most impact on the image of Islam through the eye of a non-Muslim.

    and @gilaroti please stopping posting without any proof it rather contributes to the problem.
    Last edited by `Code; 08-06-2012 at 04:59 PM.





  2. #17
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    [Quran 6:151] "You shall not kill - GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."

    Clearly the ones doing that in name of Islam arent Muslims. Extremists Muslims are a minority but they have the most impact on the image of Islam through the eye of a non-Muslim.

    and @gilaroti please stopping posting without any proof it rather contributes to the problem.
    If they believe in Allah and his prophet they are Muslims.
    Your argument is therefore invalid.

  3. #18
    `Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY,Earth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    If they believe in Allah and his prophet they are Muslims.
    Your argument is therefore invalid.
    Sorry for saying this but James Holmes was a Christian, Eric Rudolph was a Christian, Timothy McVeigh was too. Does that mean all Chrisitians are extremists too?





  4. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    Sorry for saying this but James Holmes was a Christian, Eric Rudolph was a Christian, Timothy McVeigh was too. Does that mean all Chrisitians are extremists too?
    Yep. Some of them sure are.

  5. #20
    `Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY,Earth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yep. Some of them sure are.
    Therefore, your previous argument is invalid =D





  6. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    Therefore, your previous argument is invalid =D
    Yeah that makes sense, considering that I was talking about Islam.
    Not Christianity.

  7. #22
    `Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY,Earth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yeah that makes sense, considering that I was talking about Islam.
    Not Christianity.
    You said that if one believes in Allah and his Prophet he is a Muslim.

    Thats not true, if a Muslim kills an innocent person regardless or race,religion,personal reason. He is NOT a Muslim.

    Besides, it Islam vs Catholicism, why cant I bring a Christian point if a debate requires one?
    Last edited by `Code; 08-06-2012 at 05:25 PM.





  8. #23
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    You said that if one believes in Allah and his Prophet he is a Muslim.

    Thats not true, if a Muslim kills an innocent person regardless or race,religion,personal reason. He is NOT a Muslim.

    Besides, it Islam vs Catholicism, why cant I bring a Christian point if a debate requires one?
    Please learn about the Qur'ran before you debate me. I am not wrong.

  9. #24
    `Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY,Earth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Please learn about the Qur'ran before you debate me. I am not wrong.
    You are welcome to prove me wrong.
    I provided proof verse, do so in your own posts.
    Last edited by `Code; 08-06-2012 at 05:44 PM.





  10. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    You are welcome to prove me wrong.
    Sure. No problem.
    Also, I never said anything about killing any way. I was talking about mutilating women.
    Obviously you have problems following along here.

    "O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful". (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

    That verse can get a murderer in good standings again.
    So like I said, all one has to do is believe in Allah and his prophet.
    Repent, just like a Christian. Unoriginal morons.

  11. #26
    `Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY,Earth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Sure. No problem.
    Also, I never said anything about killing any way. I was talking about mutilating women.
    Obviously you have problems following along here.

    "O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful". (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

    That verse can get a murderer in good standings again.
    So like I said, all one has to do is believe in Allah and his prophet.
    Repent, just like a Christian. Unoriginal morons.
    Mutilating women is worse than killing as her whole life is destroyed.

    Read the whole Surah, the next verse does say

    And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.

    So, the murderer would still serve his punishment until he repents to good deeds. In law isnt that called "compassionate release"?

    And, since I have been replying with respect, I do ask some in return.

    "Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation" (Mark 3:28-29)

    And im a moron?





  12. #27
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    Mutilating women is worse than killing as her whole life is destroyed.

    Read the whole Surah, the next verse does say

    And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.

    So, the murderer would still serve his punishment until he repents to good deeds. In law isnt that called "compassionate release"?

    And, since I have been replying with respect, I do ask some in return.

    "Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation" (Mark 3:28-29)

    And im a moron?
    Yes you are a moron. Anyway, you got bitchslapped move a long.
    Btw..blaspheming the holy spirit would mean you are REJECTING God..
    of course you wouldn't recieve any divine forgiveness for that.
    So much derp..
    Last edited by Ethereal; 08-06-2012 at 06:04 PM.

  13. #28
    `Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY,Earth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yes you are a moron. Anyway, you got bitchslapped move a long.
    Btw..blaspheming the holy spirit would mean you are REJECTING God..
    of course you wouldn't recieve any divine forgiveness for that.
    So much derp..
    Not that part, the first part regarding all sins being forgiven. You call the similar verse in Quran bad, however the one in the Bible is all okay.
    Retard





  14. #29
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    Not that part, the first part regarding all sins being forgiven. You call the similar verse in Quran bad, however the one in the Bible is all okay.
    Retard
    You must be a fucking idiot that can't comprehend anything.
    I never stated the Surah was bad. I stated that I proved you wrong.
    Also, you quoted Mark, who was an apostle of Christ..
    All sins of men are forgiven through Christs sacrifice on the cross as stated in the bible.
    So even the point you were trying to make is rubbish.
    Just like a Christian who needs to believe in God and Christ,
    Muslims have to believe in Allah and Muhammed to receive divine forgiveness.
    So you trying to say that because a Muslim did something bad he is not a Muslim..is complete and utter garbage.
    I've heard it from enough of you idiots in the past and it's become redundant.

  15. #30
    `Code's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY,Earth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You must be a fucking idiot that can't comprehend anything.
    I never stated the Surah was bad. I stated that I proved you wrong.
    Also, you quoted Mark, who was an apostle of Christ..
    All sins of men are forgiven through Christs sacrifice on the cross as stated in the bible.
    So even the point you were trying to make is rubbish.
    Just like a Christian who needs to believe in God and Christ,
    Muslims have to believe in Allah and Muhammed to receive divine forgiveness.
    So you trying to say that because a Muslim did something bad he is not a Muslim..is complete and utter garbage.
    I've heard it from enough of you idiots in the past and it's become redundant.
    So, you are saying that when Jesus was crucified, all sins of all men were forgiven? Well I should repent to your christianity and kill people because I wont get any sin.

    And yes, I'll say that again even if you call it redundant or whatever the fuck you want, but he wont be a Muslim until he serves his punishment and repents to good deeds.





Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Theory of probabailty - further proof of islam
    By zak11 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 07:31 PM
  2. I have prove for Islam
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM
  4. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM