Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 128
  1. #46
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post

    Alright, If there is no Proof of god, How did humanity even Exist? Logic?

    Also, When a Muslim Guy kills another Muslim, Who the.. Said that we call him a non Muslim? Maybe the guy got a reason? EVEN if he didn't, You can ask God for forgiveness..

    Also as i said.. People are spreading lies about Islam, Shooting people and then say Muslims did it, How are you even sure that Muslims are the one did it? Maybe the other guys are fakers just to Spread shit thoughts about Islam?

    ALLAH Said killing a person without a Reason will result in you going to Hell.. Unless the people that Allah forgives them.
    1. Seeding? Evolution? Seems more logical then Abrahamic fairy tales.

    2. 'Code the other retard Muslim said it.

    3. Muslims do a great job making themselves look bad by showing how intolerant and insecure they are.

  2. #47
    ArkhamJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    1. Seeding? Evolution? Seems more logical then Abrahamic fairy tales.

    2. 'Code the other retard Muslim said it.

    3. Muslims do a great job making themselves look bad by showing how intolerant and insecure they are.
    1. Seeding? Evolution? Doesn't seem Logical to me, So just imagine it.. A human was created outta no where.. And Also a male was created outta no Where, Well, In Quran Allah Said that how Humanity was made, And heres what it did mean..

    God announced to the angels that He was placing a new specie on earth. Allah created Adam, fashioning him from clay. He breathed the soul into Adam, taught him the names of all things, and created from the same soul his wife, Eve. God allowed them to dwell in Paradise with free will. God said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam” (They did so in a form of respect, not worship). Satan was present among the angels, though he was not one of them. He was of the jinn, a race of beings possessing free will that Allah created before Adam from a smokeless flame of fire. When God ordered the angels and those in their company to bow down to Adam, they all did so except Satan, who refused out of pride and arrogance, claiming to be better than Adam because he was created from fire, whereas Adam was created from clay. Indeed, Satan was the first racist.
    3. You're right at this Points, Some Are and i can't Say they aren't.. But that doesn't make them all bad? Does it?

  3. #48
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    If they believe in Allah and his prophet they are Muslims.
    Your argument is therefore invalid.
    Five pillars of Islam brah
    One of them is the belief in the Quran. The extremists disobey the Quran which says life is sacred, so technically they are not Muslim.

    You know... I learned about the five pillars of Islam when I was 5... and you don't even know what it is sooo... I think you are invalid to debate about Islam if you don't know something as basic as that.
    Last edited by vaporak10; 08-06-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to vaporak10 For This Useful Post:

    `Code (08-07-2012)

  5. #49
    ArkhamJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Also Ethereal.. Read this, It's some Verses from *Al-Bakra*

    Those who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it, and sever that which Allah ordered to be joined, and (who) make mischief in the earth: Those are they who are the losers. (27) How disbelieve ye in Allah when ye were dead and He gave life to you! Then He will give you death, then life again, and then unto Him ye will return. (28) He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things. (29) And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not. (30) And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful. (31) They said: Be glorified! We have no knowledge saving that which Thou hast taught us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower, the Wise. (32) He said: O Adam! Inform them of their names, and when he had informed them of their names, He said: Did I not tell you that I know the secret of the heavens and the earth? And I know that which ye disclose and which ye hide. (33) And when We said unto the angels: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbeliever. (34) And We said: O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and eat ye freely (of the fruits) thereof where ye will; but come not nigh this tree lest ye become wrong-doers. (35) But Satan caused them to deflect therefrom and expelled them from the (happy) state in which they were; and We said: Fall down, one of you a foe unto the other! There shall be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a time. (36) Then Adam received from his Lord words (of revelation), and He relented toward him. Lo! He is the relenting, the Merciful. (37) We said: Go down, all of you, from hence; but verily there cometh unto you from Me a guidance; and whoso followeth My guidance, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. (38) But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein. (39)

  6. #50
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    1. Seeding? Evolution? Doesn't seem Logical to me, So just imagine it.. A human was created outta no where.. And Also a male was created outta no Where, Well, In Quran Allah Said that, And heres what it did mean..



    3. You're right at this Points, Some Are and i can't Say they aren't.. But that doesn't make them all bad? Does it?
    No. I don't think all Muslims are bad.
    I just think Abrahamic religions are.
    What they have in common is that they were spread with violence.
    See, the Abrahamic religions are great for politicians.
    Let's take America for instance. There has never been a president that has claimed to be an Atheist.
    That is because even if they were, they would lose the Christian vote.
    Abrahmic religions were made to turn people into livestock pretty much.
    Same with Muslims, that is why there are so many Islamic republics in the Middle East.
    It's all about controlling and gaining favor of the masses. That's what it was always about.


    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post


    Five pillars of Islam brah
    One of them is the belief in the Quran. The extremists disobey the Quran which says life is sacred, so technically they are not Muslim.

    You know... I learned about the five pillars of Islam when I was 5... and you don't even know what it is sooo... I think you are invalid to debate about Islam if you don't know something as basic as that.

    I know what the 5 pillars are dumbass.
    Still not a prerequisite to become a Muslim.
    Nice try though. How a Muslim practices is between him and God.
    You have no say in the matter.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 08-06-2012 at 10:19 PM.

  7. #51
    ArkhamJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    No. I don't think all Muslims are bad.
    I just think Abrahamic religions are.
    What they have in common is that they were spread with violence.
    See, the Abrahamic religions are great for politicians.
    Let's take America for instance. There has never been a president that has claimed to be an Atheist.
    That is because even if they were, they would lose the Christian vote.
    Abrahmic religions were made to turn people into livestock pretty much.
    Same with Muslims, that is why there are so many Islamic republics in the Middle East.
    It's all about controlling and gaining favor of the masses. That's what it was always about.
    Well.. If you did Read about Islamic History, Prophet Mohamed USED democracy, They used to gather and takes votes for actions, Freedom of speaking, Even when Mohamed when he was dying, Told them to pick the one will take incharge after him, Islam is asking you to give part of your money to poor people to make the society stable,
    And he tells you to not drink Alcohol, Doesn't that seems good, That's not if you think Alcohol is good, Right?

    Islam tell us in wars, TO not hurt a tree/child/oldman/women, Nor the people without Weapons, Only the people who attacks you, Islam makes your life easier ..Islam is not just praying and going to the masjid, It's a life way, Islam asks us to be good with women/children, Since they're weak. There is a quote which Prophet Mohamed said, About Women and children without parents, I just don't remember it.

    Go Here, http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

    Chapter 2-Al Baqara>From Verse 29,To Verse 38, Click on the play Button.. Read, And listen, Understand.

    Also, Watch this, Full of it.



    ---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

    Albaqara ,Verse 26 to Verse 26(read it well), Scientists discovered from 10 years that another insect lives on the insect mosquito and that was said in this verse thousands of years ago. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...22764268_n.jpg
    ( Ignore the Arabic words.)
    That's one point.
    Cahpter-27-Al Naml>From verse 18 to Verse 18. (concentrate you will find that allah said "crush" ..crush is used for glass and such stuff), But how ants get crushed?
    The scientists discovered that the DNA parts of the Ants have parts which includes glass,Which was said thousands years ago too.
    Another thing.
    Allah used in this verse "she" about the ant ..why?
    scientists recently discovered that the female ant is the task of warning the approach of any danger. God Almighty said: (She ant)
    that's just a part of miracles of the Quran, And I wont talk with you with faith and such things, I am talking about scientific facts now, That has been said from thousands of years with no tech...0 tech, And discovered now.
    Is this coincidence?
    all over that time ...scientists/finders The people who studies the Quran to find mistakes in it, None has found a mistake in it till this day.
    Most of the people who trys, Converts to Islam, Is that normal?
    there are more miracles in the quran many many
    And I didn't study the Quran very well ..I am just normal Muslim, I just converted into Islam Recently.




    That video Really Goes with your thoughts, Watch it.
    Last edited by ArkhamJ; 08-06-2012 at 11:14 PM.

  8. #52
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    All religion is bull shit.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Empire (08-07-2012),[MPGH]Ethereal (08-06-2012),[MPGH]Liz (08-07-2012),scotbud123 (08-07-2012)

  10. #53
    Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    670
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    1,357
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post
    All religion is bull shit.
    you are a muslim /fp

  11. #54
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    you are a muslim /fp
    Oh I'm sorry just because I my name is Ahmad means Im muslim? I was born Muslim.. You do know it can be changed right?

  12. #55
    Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    670
    Reputation
    99
    Thanks
    1,357
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post


    Oh I'm sorry just because I my name is Ahmad means Im muslim? I was born Muslim.. You do know it can be changed right?
    I Don't care

  13. #56
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    all over that time ...scientists/finders The people who studies the Quran to find mistakes in it, None has found a mistake in it till this day.
    Most of the people who trys, Converts to Islam, Is that normal?
    there are more miracles in the quran many many
    Oh boy..the Quran and it's amazing scientific miracles..
    Yeah they can't be proven wrong..

    In the following verses, Quran claims that mountains were set on the earth so that the earth never can shake when human being dwelt in it.

    "And We have set on earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them." [Quran- 21:31]

    "And he has cast the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you…" [Quran-16:15]

    "He created the heavens without supports that you can see, and has cast onto the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you" [Quran-31:10]

    It is clearly understood that Quranic author was completely ignorant about the geological reasoning for existence of mountains. He saw that mountains are huge and heavy. So, He (Allah) thought mountains actually prevent Shaking (Earthquake) of the earth. Fact is, this particular reason for existence of mountains is a direct contradiction with modern geological knowledge. Geology proves to us that movement of tectonic plates, or earthquake itself causes mountains to be formed. Besides, we know very well that, every year several dozens of earthquakes happen on earth. Then what is the result of Allah’s promise? Can we believe that, Mountains are there to prevent earthquake?

    The Universe is only 4,137 years old according to Allah.

    If we believe Quranic creation theory, or Biblical genealogy then, the age of this whole universe is less than five thousands year old. Islamic scriptures say that Allah has created this heaven and earth, from nothingness, within six days and after that He created Adam, the first human being; and Prophet Muhammad was the 90th descendant of Adam. According to calculation, considering 30 years to be the age difference between two successive generations, Allah created this heaven and earth only 4,137 years ago. On the contrary, geological experts say that the earth is more than 4.5 billion years old. Question is who is right about it? Allah was right or the modern scientists are right?


    Some Embryological contradictions/errors

    Man is Created From Clotted blood(?)

    Then fashioned We the drop (semen) a CLOT OF CONGEALED BLOOD then fashioned We the clot a little lump (fetus), fashioned We the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators. [Quran-23:14]

    (Bengali translations of the Quran read: “Zamaa’t Rto theeke Manoosh banieesi” And this Ayat has been repeated again and again throughout the Quran)

    • Then he becomes a CLOT; then (Allah) shaped and fashioned… [Quran-75:38]

    • Created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood [Quran-96:2]

    There are serious scientific problems here.

    A blood clot can not grow into anything. This idea came from the Greeks. Aristotle erroneously believed that humans are originated from the action of male semen upon female menstrual blood, which is absolutely an incorrect assumption. The Quran’s assertion on the clot (alaqa) is completely wrong about human development, since there is absolutely no stage during which the embryo consists of a clot. The only situation in which an embryo might appear like a clot is during a miscarriage, in which case the clotted blood which is seen to emerge (much of which comes from the mother) is solidified and by definition no longer alive. Therefore, if ever an embryo appeared to look like a clot it would never develop any further into a human; it would be a dead mass of bloody miscarriage. Since Prophet Muhammad had some thirteen wives it is entirely possible that he would be very familiar with miscarriages.

    Modern science tells us that the formation of human embryo is a seamless continuation from conception to the birth; hence there are no hard-and-fast boundaries of stages as the Quran described. The Quran described 4 stages which match exactly with Galenic description of the development of the human embryo (which was proved wrong by modern science).

    Creation of bones and clothing of bones with flesh: According to modern embryologists including Prof. Moore of Canada, the tissue from which bone originates, known as mesoderm, is the same tissue as that from which muscle (flesh) develops. Thus bone and muscles begin to develop simultaneously, rather than sequentially (as the Quran tells us). Moreover, most of the muscle tissue that we human have is laid down before birth, but bones continue to develop and calcify (strengthen with calcium) right into one’s teenage years. So it would be more accurate if the Quran had said that muscles started to develop at the same time as bones, but completed their development earlier. The idea that bones are clothed with flesh is not only scientifically completely wrong/false, but was directly copied from the ancient Greek doctor Galen’s hypothesis.

    Also, the idea of saying: “made into bones and clothed the bones with muscle” came from the technique of making animal statues (Moorthy) out of rod and cement or mud. People usually make the skeleton (out of rod or stick) first and, then cover it up with cement or mud. This is scarcely a scientific description of embryonic development. It is rather a description of a layman.

    Actually, what is very interesting about Quranic so called science are: Qur'anic scientific verses matches with Aristotle and Galenic theories of Embryology and Ptolemic Geo-centric theory of Astronomy which were prevailing almost thousand years before the arrival of qur'an. HOWEVER, ALL THESE THEORIES WERE PROVEN MOSTLY WRONG BY MODERN SCIENCE.


    Quran foretold life from WATER

    Let us find out from what Quran predicted origin of life from water. The Hindu scripture Veda (8000 B.C.) described origin of Earth and life from WATER of the SEA. The Great Greek Philosopher and Scientist THALES (640-546 B.C.) was the first Human to theorize that, Everything in this Universe was created from WATER OF THE SEA. Problem was, Thales could not provide any scientific proof. After that, ARISTOTLE (384-322 B.C.), the pupil of Plato and Tutor of Alexander the Great, concluded: "Because of the fact that, Plants & Animal body contains plenty of WATER and life needs WATER that was why THALES thought WATER WAS THE ORIGIN OF LIFE". Therefore, Mankind did not have to wait until 7th century for Allah to say importance of WATER for life.

    EVOLUTION VS. RELIGIOUS CREATION THEORY

    Some Islamists often try to ridicule the theory of evolution in order to protect the obvious fallacies of the creation theory of religion. Most Islamists and orthodox religionists of other religions try to discard evolution theory. Interestingly, however, some of them also make futile attempts to explain the compatibility of religious creation theory with the theory of evolution! This is, of course, a hypocrisy; and a totally impossible and weird dream by those Islamists.

    EVOLUTION is the greatest triumphs of human discovery. Evolution is not a peripheral subject but the central organizing principle of all biological sciences today. So no one ignorant of evolution can understand science. Secondly, evolution is as well documented as any phenomenon in science, as strongly as the Earth's revolution around the sun rather than vice versa. Therefore, we can call evolution a "Fact". Today’s biological sciences are directly propagating on the basis of evolution theory of Darwin.

    For the last 100 years or so, the galloping advancement of science, particularly the life science, is purely on the basis of Darwin THEORY OF EVOLUTION and definitely not on the basis of CREATION THEORY. Science does not believe in CREATION theory and Religion does not believe in EVOLUTION theory. Truth is, if Religion wants to mix-up with evolution then, we shall have to consider Adam as Ape-like Neanderthal or Homo-erectus early human, and not a perfect human having all the intelligential qualities, as the Bible or Quran described.

    Here in this Verse, Allah Challenges People: Who Can Tell Whether the Conceived is Male or Female (?)

    • Verily the knowledge of the Hour is With God (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He who knows what is in the wombs of mothers…. [Quran-31:34]

    Who does not believe the fact that, actually mankind can predict very accurately (99.5%) when rain will fall and can predict (99.8%) the sex of the child inside a mother’s womb? Scientists also predict that, in the next five years weather predictions will be successfully correct almost 100%. Perhaps Allah could not imagine this.


    Allah copied draconian code of law from the ancient king Hammurabi!

    Hammurabi, the King of Babylonia, Mesopotamia (2900 B.C.) gave the low: Killing for revenge, i. e., “life for life, hand for hand, eye for eye, ears for ears, tooth for tooth and wounds equal for equal.”

    And the Allah’s law in Qur’an [5:45] says: “life for life, hand for hand, eye for eye, ear for ear, tooth for tooth and wounds equal for equal.”

    What is the difference between the code? Don't we see any similarities between the judgment of King Hammurabi (a human), and Omnipotent Allah? Here in this decree of judgment, who probably copied from whom? Was not the Allah (which was Muhammad himself) copied from that Kaffir Hammurabi and sold it in the name of his imaginary Allah?


    References:

    Holy Qur’an (English translation and Commentary) by: Maulana Abdullah Yousuf Ali; Published by: Amana Corporation-1983, First Edition, Maryland, USA.

    Holy Qur’an, Bengali translation by Maulana Muhiuddin khan, Khademu Harmain Sharifain, Saudi Arabia, Madina Mannwara, 1413 Hijri.

    Holy Quran, Benagli Translation by maulana A.K.M. Fajlur Rahman Munshi, Bangladesh Taj Company, Dhaka, 1976

    Buchari Sharif, Bengali Translation by Maulana Muhammad Mustafizur Rahman, Sulemani Printers and Publishers, Dhaka, Second edition-1999

    William F. Campbell: The Quran and the Bible in the light of history & Science.

    The World Book Encyclopedia: Volume 19, world book, inc., Chicago, London,
    Sydney, Toronto

    Time Magazine: Evolution Vs. Creationism: Up From the Apes.; August 23, 1999

    Bible, Koran and Science, Dr. Morice Buchaile, translated by Akhterul Alam,
    Published by the Rangpur Publications, Bangladesh, 1986.

    Avijit Roy: Does the Qur'an Have any scientific Miracles?

    TH Huxley, Islam and the “Big Bang”: A Refutation, Mukto-Mona

    Big-Bang Theory : Big Bang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The World Book Encyclopedia: Volume 19, world book, inc., Chicago, London, Sydney, Toronto.

    A History of the Arab peoples, by Albert Hourani, the Belknap press of Harvard
    University press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1991.

    C. Warren Hollister, Roots of the Western Tradition: a short history of ancient world, Library of congress cataloging-in-publication data, 6th edition, 1996.

  14. #57
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    you are a muslim /fp
    He's Arab, not Muslim.








     





















  15. #58
    ArkhamJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Oh boy..the Quran and it's amazing scientific miracles..
    Yeah they can't be proven wrong..

    In the following verses, Quran claims that mountains were set on the earth so that the earth never can shake when human being dwelt in it.

    "And We have set on earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them." [Quran- 21:31]

    "And he has cast the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you…" [Quran-16:15]

    "He created the heavens without supports that you can see, and has cast onto the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you" [Quran-31:10]

    It is clearly understood that Quranic author was completely ignorant about the geological reasoning for existence of mountains. He saw that mountains are huge and heavy. So, He (Allah) thought mountains actually prevent Shaking (Earthquake) of the earth. Fact is, this particular reason for existence of mountains is a direct contradiction with modern geological knowledge. Geology proves to us that movement of tectonic plates, or earthquake itself causes mountains to be formed. Besides, we know very well that, every year several dozens of earthquakes happen on earth. Then what is the result of Allah’s promise? Can we believe that, Mountains are there to prevent earthquake?

    The Universe is only 4,137 years old according to Allah.

    If we believe Quranic creation theory, or Biblical genealogy then, the age of this whole universe is less than five thousands year old. Islamic scriptures say that Allah has created this heaven and earth, from nothingness, within six days and after that He created Adam, the first human being; and Prophet Muhammad was the 90th descendant of Adam. According to calculation, considering 30 years to be the age difference between two successive generations, Allah created this heaven and earth only 4,137 years ago. On the contrary, geological experts say that the earth is more than 4.5 billion years old. Question is who is right about it? Allah was right or the modern scientists are right?


    Some Embryological contradictions/errors

    Man is Created From Clotted blood(?)

    Then fashioned We the drop (semen) a CLOT OF CONGEALED BLOOD then fashioned We the clot a little lump (fetus), fashioned We the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators. [Quran-23:14]

    (Bengali translations of the Quran read: “Zamaa’t Rto theeke Manoosh banieesi” And this Ayat has been repeated again and again throughout the Quran)

    • Then he becomes a CLOT; then (Allah) shaped and fashioned… [Quran-75:38]

    • Created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood [Quran-96:2]

    There are serious scientific problems here.

    A blood clot can not grow into anything. This idea came from the Greeks. Aristotle erroneously believed that humans are originated from the action of male semen upon female menstrual blood, which is absolutely an incorrect assumption. The Quran’s assertion on the clot (alaqa) is completely wrong about human development, since there is absolutely no stage during which the embryo consists of a clot. The only situation in which an embryo might appear like a clot is during a miscarriage, in which case the clotted blood which is seen to emerge (much of which comes from the mother) is solidified and by definition no longer alive. Therefore, if ever an embryo appeared to look like a clot it would never develop any further into a human; it would be a dead mass of bloody miscarriage. Since Prophet Muhammad had some thirteen wives it is entirely possible that he would be very familiar with miscarriages.

    Modern science tells us that the formation of human embryo is a seamless continuation from conception to the birth; hence there are no hard-and-fast boundaries of stages as the Quran described. The Quran described 4 stages which match exactly with Galenic description of the development of the human embryo (which was proved wrong by modern science).

    Creation of bones and clothing of bones with flesh: According to modern embryologists including Prof. Moore of Canada, the tissue from which bone originates, known as mesoderm, is the same tissue as that from which muscle (flesh) develops. Thus bone and muscles begin to develop simultaneously, rather than sequentially (as the Quran tells us). Moreover, most of the muscle tissue that we human have is laid down before birth, but bones continue to develop and calcify (strengthen with calcium) right into one’s teenage years. So it would be more accurate if the Quran had said that muscles started to develop at the same time as bones, but completed their development earlier. The idea that bones are clothed with flesh is not only scientifically completely wrong/false, but was directly copied from the ancient Greek doctor Galen’s hypothesis.

    Also, the idea of saying: “made into bones and clothed the bones with muscle” came from the technique of making animal statues (Moorthy) out of rod and cement or mud. People usually make the skeleton (out of rod or stick) first and, then cover it up with cement or mud. This is scarcely a scientific description of embryonic development. It is rather a description of a layman.

    Actually, what is very interesting about Quranic so called science are: Qur'anic scientific verses matches with Aristotle and Galenic theories of Embryology and Ptolemic Geo-centric theory of Astronomy which were prevailing almost thousand years before the arrival of qur'an. HOWEVER, ALL THESE THEORIES WERE PROVEN MOSTLY WRONG BY MODERN SCIENCE.


    Quran foretold life from WATER

    Let us find out from what Quran predicted origin of life from water. The Hindu scripture Veda (8000 B.C.) described origin of Earth and life from WATER of the SEA. The Great Greek Philosopher and Scientist THALES (640-546 B.C.) was the first Human to theorize that, Everything in this Universe was created from WATER OF THE SEA. Problem was, Thales could not provide any scientific proof. After that, ARISTOTLE (384-322 B.C.), the pupil of Plato and Tutor of Alexander the Great, concluded: "Because of the fact that, Plants & Animal body contains plenty of WATER and life needs WATER that was why THALES thought WATER WAS THE ORIGIN OF LIFE". Therefore, Mankind did not have to wait until 7th century for Allah to say importance of WATER for life.

    EVOLUTION VS. RELIGIOUS CREATION THEORY

    Some Islamists often try to ridicule the theory of evolution in order to protect the obvious fallacies of the creation theory of religion. Most Islamists and orthodox religionists of other religions try to discard evolution theory. Interestingly, however, some of them also make futile attempts to explain the compatibility of religious creation theory with the theory of evolution! This is, of course, a hypocrisy; and a totally impossible and weird dream by those Islamists.

    EVOLUTION is the greatest triumphs of human discovery. Evolution is not a peripheral subject but the central organizing principle of all biological sciences today. So no one ignorant of evolution can understand science. Secondly, evolution is as well documented as any phenomenon in science, as strongly as the Earth's revolution around the sun rather than vice versa. Therefore, we can call evolution a "Fact". Today’s biological sciences are directly propagating on the basis of evolution theory of Darwin.

    For the last 100 years or so, the galloping advancement of science, particularly the life science, is purely on the basis of Darwin THEORY OF EVOLUTION and definitely not on the basis of CREATION THEORY. Science does not believe in CREATION theory and Religion does not believe in EVOLUTION theory. Truth is, if Religion wants to mix-up with evolution then, we shall have to consider Adam as Ape-like Neanderthal or Homo-erectus early human, and not a perfect human having all the intelligential qualities, as the Bible or Quran described.

    Here in this Verse, Allah Challenges People: Who Can Tell Whether the Conceived is Male or Female (?)

    • Verily the knowledge of the Hour is With God (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He who knows what is in the wombs of mothers…. [Quran-31:34]

    Who does not believe the fact that, actually mankind can predict very accurately (99.5%) when rain will fall and can predict (99.8%) the sex of the child inside a mother’s womb? Scientists also predict that, in the next five years weather predictions will be successfully correct almost 100%. Perhaps Allah could not imagine this.


    Allah copied draconian code of law from the ancient king Hammurabi!

    Hammurabi, the King of Babylonia, Mesopotamia (2900 B.C.) gave the low: Killing for revenge, i. e., “life for life, hand for hand, eye for eye, ears for ears, tooth for tooth and wounds equal for equal.”

    And the Allah’s law in Qur’an [5:45] says: “life for life, hand for hand, eye for eye, ear for ear, tooth for tooth and wounds equal for equal.”

    What is the difference between the code? Don't we see any similarities between the judgment of King Hammurabi (a human), and Omnipotent Allah? Here in this decree of judgment, who probably copied from whom? Was not the Allah (which was Muhammad himself) copied from that Kaffir Hammurabi and sold it in the name of his imaginary Allah?


    References:

    Holy Qur’an (English translation and Commentary) by: Maulana Abdullah Yousuf Ali; Published by: Amana Corporation-1983, First Edition, Maryland, USA.

    Holy Qur’an, Bengali translation by Maulana Muhiuddin khan, Khademu Harmain Sharifain, Saudi Arabia, Madina Mannwara, 1413 Hijri.

    Holy Quran, Benagli Translation by maulana A.K.M. Fajlur Rahman Munshi, Bangladesh Taj Company, Dhaka, 1976

    Buchari Sharif, Bengali Translation by Maulana Muhammad Mustafizur Rahman, Sulemani Printers and Publishers, Dhaka, Second edition-1999

    William F. Campbell: The Quran and the Bible in the light of history & Science.

    The World Book Encyclopedia: Volume 19, world book, inc., Chicago, London,
    Sydney, Toronto

    Time Magazine: Evolution Vs. Creationism: Up From the Apes.; August 23, 1999

    Bible, Koran and Science, Dr. Morice Buchaile, translated by Akhterul Alam,
    Published by the Rangpur Publications, Bangladesh, 1986.

    Avijit Roy: Does the Qur'an Have any scientific Miracles?

    TH Huxley, Islam and the “Big Bang”: A Refutation, Mukto-Mona

    Big-Bang Theory : Big Bang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The World Book Encyclopedia: Volume 19, world book, inc., Chicago, London, Sydney, Toronto.

    A History of the Arab peoples, by Albert Hourani, the Belknap press of Harvard
    University press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1991.

    C. Warren Hollister, Roots of the Western Tradition: a short history of ancient world, Library of congress cataloging-in-publication data, 6th edition, 1996.


    You will find some answers here..

    For the rest, I will make a HUGE huge.. Answer about it.. And get more answers.. So wait for it.

  16. #59
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I know what the 5 pillars are dumbass.
    Still not a prerequisite to become a Muslim.
    Nice try though. How a Muslim practices is between him and God.
    You have no say in the matter.
    lol u mad bro?

    You said it yourself, to be a Muslim, you need to believe in God and the prophet.
    Yet now you say its "How a Muslim practices is between him and God"
    Yes, it is between him and God, but there are certain rules in Islam.
    The 5 pillars of Islam and the 6 pillars of Iman.
    Those define what a "Muslim" is
    Islam is not like Christianity where its just a personal relationship. Its more of a way of life. And that comes with standards.


    ---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post
    All religion is bull shit.
    Nice contribution to the debate
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  17. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok guys, my turn.

    PersonA is a muslim.
    PersonA sins.

    God forgives him according to Islam.

    PersonB claims PersonA is no longer a muslim because he sinned.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Person b is wrong because nowhere in said religion is it stated that a certain sin will cast someone out of Islam.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It does not matter what the sin is, God forgives it in Islam. To say a muslim isn't a muslim simply because he sinned is not only 100% wrong, but also just a way for you to feel morally superior.


Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Theory of probabailty - further proof of islam
    By zak11 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 07:31 PM
  2. I have prove for Islam
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM
  4. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM