Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    And you 'know' that, because the book says so. Get my point?

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Dont confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Justin (08-07-2012),Lehsyrus (08-08-2012),scotbud123 (08-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @ArkhamJ

After reading all of your post's and disregarding the videos as I do not have the time to sit and watch them,

All I can say is that The Quran and the Bible are extremely similar, whether you agree or not they are. A second point to make is that Christianity has so many denominations of it's religion and so many updated versions of the bible (The most recent being the NCV (New Century Version) which is updated to today's modern english) that of course people would disagree with what's in it and which denomination teaches correctly.

I myself am a Christian (Pentecostal) and we by far have some of the most advanced churches in our religion as we used technology (Computers, Lighting, Smoke Machines, Strobes, Lasers) and Musical Instruments (Drums, bass, keyboards, Synthesizers, acoustic guitars, electric guitars and a whole lot more) to celebrate the death of Our 'Savoir' Jesus Christ's death on the cross.

Why we do it in this manner is simply this; because of his death the world was changed and it was greatly (Debate on this of you wish), and I have to say some of your responses have been quite ignorant.

also your description of Mohammed is also very striking towards Moses because he also did not know how to read and write and has his brother interpret the instruction given to him by God.

To add to this, I am a man of science and religion, I believe in the teachings of the bible and that there is something much more out there, I'm ending with this question for you.

Are our religions actually the same but translated to what we believe the most because of the different structure in our societies and some disagreement that occurred in the past?
    Last edited by Justin; 08-07-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=1399966" target="_blank">ArkhamJ</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

After reading all of your post's and disregarding the videos as I do not have the time to sit and watch them,

All I can say is that The Quran and the Bible are extremely similar, whether you agree or not they are. A second point to make is that Christianity has so many denominations of it's religion and so many updated versions of the bible (The most recent being the NCV (New Century Version) which is updated to today's modern english) that of course people would disagree with what's in it and which denomination teaches correctly.

I myself am a Christian (Pentecostal) and we by far have some of the most advanced churches in our religion as we used technology (Computers, Lighting, Smoke Machines, Strobes, Lasers) and Musical Instruments (Drums, bass, keyboards, Synthesizers, acoustic guitars, electric guitars and a whole lot more) to celebrate the death of Our 'Savoir' Jesus Christ's death on the cross.

Why we do it in this manner is simply this; because of his death the world was changed and it was greatly (Debate on this of you wish), and I have to say some of your responses have been quite ignorant.

also your description of Mohammed is also very striking towards Moses because he also did not know how to read and write and has his brother interpret the instruction given to him by God.

To add to this, I am a man of science and religion, I believe in the teachings of the bible and that there is something much more out there, I'm ending with this question for you.

Are our religions actually the same but translated to what we believe the most because of the different structure in our societies and some disagreement that occurred in the past?
    Surely They are Similar, I didn't say they aren't, But, Each one talks about God in A different way as i know..

I'm Totally not Striking Moses, I didn't even Say anything wrong about him.

I really don't see how (technology) Effects Anything about The religion? I really don't get how Christians Uses (Drums, Bass, Etc..) In a Holy Place, Which is the Church..

About the Question, I will answer about My Religion, Quran was never changed since it was Written, Was only in one Language, Will only be in one, The Arabic one. Also if you study Well About Islam.. You will Find some things that May.. May, Make you Convert into Islam.

You can Read Verses, Or Watch the videos i posted, You will know better..

Question is now for you..

Do you even believe in everything in the Bible?

I really, Really Recommand you watching this video, The full of what.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    Mohammed/followers WROTE it..

Allah MADE it, He Made it, Mohammed/Followers Wrote it.

And by the way, Following Mohammed's Teaching mustn't be done Always, But It will be more good Just to follow them.
    You seem to not get the process of how books are made.

Please, do tell us how you think a book is made.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Science isn't wrong.
    Who said that Being tolerant towards others beliefs is wrong again?
    Allah/Mohammed did tell people to give the Female same rights as the Males.
    Nope, Who said that again ALSO? No one can Judge, Only allah can.
    Tell you what.. Go read some Verses of the Quran, Like one full Sura.. And Try to find a One mistake.. Then, You have a logic that quran is wrong.
    By you saying science isn't wrong, then you are openly admitting that there are verses in the Quran that are wrong.
    I clearly showed examples in an earlier post where there is blatant scientific mistakes in the Quran.
    But of course a Muslim retort to these claims are going to be that said verses were being metaphorical or some other horse shit.
    If Muslim women have equal rights, why do so many of them go to jail for stupid shit like premarital sex, divorcing their husbands and lesser offenses?
    Why do they have to cover their bodies? Muslims sound like a bunch of insecure pricks to me.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 08-07-2012 at 11:09 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-08-2012),scotbud123 (08-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Surely They are Similar, I didn't say they aren't, But, Each one talks about God in A different way as i know..

I'm Totally not Striking Moses, I didn't even Say anything wrong about him.

I really don't see how (technology) Effects Anything about The religion? I really don't get how Christians Uses (Drums, Bass, Etc..) In a Holy Place, Which is the Church..

About the Question, I will answer about My Religion, Quran was never changed since it was Written, Was only in one Language, Will only be in one, The Arabic one. Also if you study Well About Islam.. You will Find some things that May.. May, Make you Convert into Islam.

You can Read Verses, Or Watch the videos i posted, You will know better..

Question is now for you..

Do you even believe in everything in the Bible?

I really, Really Recommand you watching this video, The full of what.

You misunderstood my Moses additive, I was saying they (In comparison, are the same individual).

As for the bible being changed, it needed to be updated alongside the English language as it evolved otherwise it would still be either in Hebrew or Ye old Shakespearian.

With the technological aspect of my denomination is used in retrospect of the vision of the church and how we can make things interesting and new as a lot of Catholic churches have been selling up in my area and possibly around Australia, if used correctly you can see by these too super churches:
    Welcome Home | Hillsong Church | Hillsong.com
    Planetshakers

That there music generated from such instruments have influenced non-believers, believers and other Christian churches around the globe with one principle in mind, continuing the vision/basis that God/Jesus set-up.

I will look into the Islamic beliefs but It will not change my religious views the slightest, and I believe in majority of the bible as I'm sure you also believe in majority of the Quran. That being said I'm sure you question some of the words/teaching/views in the Quran as I do in the bible.

Minion Statistics

Computer Specifications
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

By you saying science isn't wrong, then you are openly admitting that there are verses in the Quran that are wrong.
    I clearly showed examples in an earlier post where there is blatant scientific mistakes in the Quran.
    But of course a Muslim retort to these claims are going to be that said verses where being metaphorical or some other horse shit.
    If Muslim women have equal rights, why do so many of them go to jail for stupid shit like premarital sex, divorcing their husbands and lesser offenses?
    Why do they have to cover their bodies? Muslims sound like a bunch of insecure pricks to me.
    Could you tell me What are those Verses?

Alright.. Now how the.. Told you that we Jail Women for divorcing? No, That doesn't happen.. Who told you that.. Is 100% Wrong..

Also premarital sex isn't Jail-able in Islam, NOTHING in Islam shall get you jailed in Any matter of way.. It's Just forbidden, Why, One, You would Catch Disease, Become a cheap whore? Also that Sin can be forgiven by allah if you did ask for it.

So Let me Ask you this question, If you, Your self.. Had a sister, Would you let her work as a whore? Hmm..?

Why would you Cover your Body.. That seems a Hard question.. With a simple answer.

So basically.. When you're just walking in the street.. With not (covering) Your body, People sees you as a.. Whore? Right? Good, Second, They have to Cover their bodies because when they Marry, Only thier husbands should be the ones Sees thier whole body.. Not just Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You seem to not get the process of how books are made.

Please, do tell us how you think a book is made.
    That's a hard question.. Let me see..

A guy thinks about what the book shall be about, A guy writes the book, A guy publishes the book.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Could you tell me What are those Verses?

Alright.. Now how the.. Told you that we Jail Women for divorcing? No, That doesn't happen.. Who told you that.. Is 100% Wrong..

Also premarital sex isn't Jail-able in Islam, NOTHING in Islam shall get you jailed in Any matter of way.. It's Just forbidden, Why, One, You would Catch Disease, Become a cheap whore? Also that Sin can be forgiven by allah if you did ask for it.

Go To Iraq, or Afghanistan and tell me they don't jail women for the reasons I said.
    Sometimes they end up worse.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 08-07-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Yep. Because you are not dealing with something of the physical realm, as a matter of fact there is no proof that you're dealing with anything.
    Could have been the opium induced scrawlings of some nutcase for all you know.
    If I said I was a math teacher, then went into a class and taught history..that's a different story.
    As far as religion goes, it is all speculative. This is why you have different sects/denominations in both Islam and Christianity,
    along with many other religions. Because obviously people don't practice in the same ways.
    There is a good reason for that, because many religions are so fucking vague with their teachings.
    All right then. Considering this will get no farther i will agree that the extremists may be Muslim albeit in their own twisted way but they certainly do not represent the mainstream ones and should not be associated with them. The only thing that infuriates me is the hypocrisy of the media but that cant be stopped.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post

All right then. Considering this will get no farther i will agree that the extremists may be Muslim albeit in their own twisted way but they certainly do not represent the mainstream ones and should not be associated with them. The only thing that infuriates me is the hypocrisy of the media but that cant be stopped.
    On This I will agree, the media needs to separate the minority of extremist Muslims from the majority who are just normal civilians

Minion Statistics

Computer Specifications

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

`Code (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Go To Kabul,Iraq, or Afghanistan and tell me they don't jail women for the reasons I said.
    Sometimes they end up worse.
    For the 100th time, Don't judge the WHOLE MUSLIMS for some (Corrupted) Lets say, Group.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ArkhamJ For This Useful Post:

`Code (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    So... the guy says... God wrote it. You think, God came down, 1400 years ago, and wrote a book. Not manifested himself to everyone, to the entire universe, thus gaining eternal worship, but wrote a book, and gave it to a guy, in the middle of the desert.
    I agree with some of the things you say and I am a Muslim too. But the thing that is wrong with you just said in this is Muslims believe that God can have no characteristics of his creation. He cannot eat, sleep, marry, be male/female, old, young, etc. because that will make him no different than his creation. And if he is the same as his creation, he is not divine. That is why Muslims believe he cannot manifest himself or any of that.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post

On This I will agree, the media needs to separate the minority of extremist Muslims from the majority who are just normal civilians
    Totally agree with it.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Watch this video..

From 1:35, Till it's end..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Totally agree with it.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Watch this video..

From 1:35, Till it's end..

I don't see how liam neeson has anything to do with this debate though, also with all that text at the end, the bible could be rewritten in it's current entirety as there are many men in all countries who have memorized the bible, most likely the KJV (King James Version) and then from be converted into NCV which is modern english.

Minion Statistics

Computer Specifications

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Forget the Name of the video, And i did say watch it from 1:35, It has a different thing..

So let's say.. There are Bible memorizers, Yes, But.

When you try to recite it.. And bible has MANY many shapes.. Which one will you recite it with?

How will you recite when you don't even agree about most of it?

Thats the difference.. All Muslims agree about Quran, And whats in it.
    Last edited by ArkhamJ; 08-07-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast