Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    moali123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    30 Facts About Muslims

    1) "Islam" means "Peace through the submission to God".

    2) "Muslim" means "anyone or anything that submits itself to the will of God".

    3) Islam is not a cult. Its followers number over 1.5 billion worldwide. Along with Judaism and Christianity, it is considered to be one of the three Abrahamic traditions.

    4) There are five pillars of practice in Islam. These practices must be undertaken with the best of effort in order to be considered a true Muslim: A) Shahadah - declaration of faith in the oneness of God and that Muhammad is the last prophet of God. B) Formal prayer five times a day. C) Fasting during the daylight hours in the month of Ramadan. D) Poor-due "tax" - 2.5% of one's savings given to the needy at the end of each year. E) Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once, if physically and financially able.

    5) There are six articles of faith in Islam. These are the basic beliefs that one must have in order to be considered a true Muslim. They are belief in: A) the One God. B) all the prophets of God. C) the original scriptures revealed to Prophets Moses, David, Jesus, and Muhammad. D) the angels. E) the Day of Judgment and the Hereafter. F) the divine decree (or destiny).

    6) Islam is a complete way of life that governs all facets of life: moral, spiritual, social, political, economical, intellectual, etc.

    7) Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world. To become Muslim, a person of any race or culture must say a simple statement, the shahadah, that bears witness to the belief in the One God and that Prophet Muhammad was the last prophet of God.

    8) "Allah" is an Arabic word that means "God". Muslims also believe that "Allah" is the personal name of God.

    9) Allah is not the God of Muslims only. He is the God of all people and all creation. Just because people refer to God using different terms does not mean that they are different gods. Spanish people refer to God as "Dios" and French people refer to God as "Dieu", yet they are all the same God. Interestingly, most Arab Jews and Arab Christians refer to God as "Allah". And the word Allah in Arabic appears on the walls of many Arab churches.

    10) The Islamic concept of God is that He is loving, merciful, and compassionate. But Islam also teaches that He is just and swift in punishment. Nevertheless, Allah once said to Prophet Muhammad, "My mercy prevails over my wrath." Islam teaches a balance between fear and hope, protecting one from both complacency and despair.

    11) Muslims believe that God has revealed 99 of His names (or attributes) in the Holy Qur'an. It is through these names that one can come to know the Creator. A few of these names are: the All-Merciful, the All-Knower, the Protector, the Provider, the Near, the First, the Last, the Hidden, and the Source of Peace.

    12) Muslims believe in and acknowledge all the prophets of old, from Adam to Jesus. Muslims believe that they brought the message of peace and submission (islam) to different peoples at different times. Muslims also believe that these prophets were "muslims" because they submitted their wills to God.

    13) Muslims neither worship Muhammad nor pray through him. Muslims solely worship the unseen and Omniscient Creator, Allah.

    14) Muslims accept the original unaltered Torah (the Gospel of Moses) and the original Bible (the Gospel of Jesus) since they were revealed by God. However, none of those original scriptures are in existence today, in their entirety. Therefore, Muslims follow the subsequent, final, and preserved revelation of God, the Holy Qur'an.

    15) The Holy Qur'an was not authored by Muhammad. It was authored by God, revealed to Muhammad, and written into physical form by his companions.

    16) The Holy Qur'an has no flaws or contradictions. The original Arabic scriptures have never been changed or tampered with.

    17) Actual seventh century Qur'ans, complete and intact, are on display in museums in Turkey and many other places around the world.

    18) If all Qur'ans in the world today were burned and destroyed, the original Arabic would still remain. This is because millions of Muslims, called Hafiz (or "preservers") have memorized the text letter for letter from beginning to end, every word and syllable. Also, chapters from the Qur'an are precisely recited from memory by every Muslim in each of the five daily prayers.

    19) Muslims do not believe in the concept of "vicarious atonement" but rather believe in the law of personal responsibility. Islam teaches that each person is responsible for his or her own actions. On the Day of Judgment Muslims believe that every person will be resurrected and will have to answer to God for their every word, thought, and deed. Consequently, a practicing Muslim is always striving to be righteous.

    20) Islam was not spread by the sword. It was spread by the word (Islamic teachings) and the example of its followers. Islam teaches that there is no compulsion in religion (the Holy Qur'an 2:256 and 10:99).

    21) Terrorism, unjustified violence and the killing of innocent people are absolutely forbidden in Islam. Islam is a way of life that is meant to bring peace to a society, whether its people are Muslim or not. The extreme actions of those who claim to be Muslim may be, among other things, a result of their ignorance or uncontrolled anger. Tyrant rulers and those who commit acts of terrorism in the name of Islam are simply not following Islam. These people are individuals with their own views and political agendas. Fanatical Muslims are no more representative of the true Islamic teachings than Timothy McVeigh or David Koresh are of Christianity. Extremism and fanaticism is a problem that is common to all religious groups. Anyone who thinks that all Muslims are terrorists should remember that the famous boxer Muhammad Ali, perhaps the most celebrated person of our era, is a practicing Muslim.

    22) The word "jihad" does not mean "holy war". Instead, it means the inner struggle that one endures in trying to submit their will to the will of God. Some Muslims may say they are going for "jihad" when fighting in a war to defend themselves or their fellow Muslims, but they only say this because they are conceding that it will be a tremendous struggle. But there are many other forms of jihad which are more relevant to the everyday life of a Muslim such as the struggles against laziness, arrogance, stinginess, or the struggle against a tyrant ruler or against the temptation of Satan, or against one's own ego, etc.

    23) Women are not oppressed in Islam. Any Muslim man that oppresses a woman is not following Islam. Among the many teachings of Prophet Muhammad that protected the rights and dignity of women is his saying, "...the best among you are those who treat their wives well." (Tirmidhi)

    24) Islam grants women numerous rights in the home and in society. Among them are the right to earn money, to financial support, to an education, to an inheritance, to being treated kindly, to vote, to a dowry, to keep their maiden name, to worship in a mosque, etc., etc.

    25) Muslim women wear the head-covering (hijab) in fulfillment of God's decree to dress modestly. From a practical standpoint, it serves to identify one as attempting to follow God in daily life and, therefore, protects women from unwanted advances from men. This type of modest dress has been worn by righteous women throughout history. Prominent examples are traditional Catholic Nuns, Mother Teresa and the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus.

    26) Arranged marriages are allowed in Islam but are not required. Whereas "forced" marriages, usually stemming from cultural practice, are forbidden. Divorce is permissible, however, reconciliation is what is most encouraged. But if there are irreconcilable differences then Islam permits a fair and just divorce.

    27) Islam and the "Nation of Islam" are two different religions. Islam is a religion for all races and enjoins the worship of the one unseen God who, orthodox Muslims believe, never took human form. The "Nation", on the other hand, is a movement geared towards non-whites and teaches that God appeared in the form of Fard Muhammad in 1930 and that Elijah Muhammad (a man who died in 1975) was a prophet of God. These beliefs clearly contradict the basic Islamic theology outlined in the Qur'an. The followers of "the Nation" adhere to some Islamic principles that are mixed with many other teachings that are alien to Islam. To better understand the difference between the two, read about Malcolm X, his pilgrimage to Mecca and his subsequent comments to the media. Islam teaches equality amongst all the races (Holy Qur'an 49:13).

    28) All Muslims are not Arab. Islam is a universal religion and way of life which includes followers from all races of people. There are Muslims in and from virtually every country in the world. Arabs only constitute about 20% of Muslims worldwide. Indonesia has the largest concentration of Muslims with over 120 million.

    29) In the five daily prayers, Muslims face the Kaaba in Mecca, Arabia. It is a cube-shaped stone structure that was originally built by Prophet Adam and later rebuilt by Prophet Abraham. Muslims believe that the Kaaba was the first house of worship on Earth dedicated to the worship of one god. Muslims do not worship the Kaaba. It serves as a central focal point for Muslims around the world, unifying them in worship and symbolizing their common belief, spiritual focus and direction. Interestingly, the inside of the Kaaba is empty.

    30) The hajj is a simultaneous pilgrimage to the Kaaba made by millions of Muslims each year. It is performed to commemorate the struggles of Abraham, Ishmael and Hagar in submitting their wills to God.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to moali123 For This Useful Post:

    Alalexander (08-08-2012)

  3. #2
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Inb4a10yrchildflamesthethread

  4. #3
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    yup ! Islam is a great Religious <3

  5. #4
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    ^ well the ten year old is already here, so we'll move on.

    1. By definition on a dictionary bases Islam is a monotheistic Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an. In translation from it's original definition of the arabic term it is considered the former.

    2. If that were the case then anyone believing in any form of their own "god" would be a Muslim. A Muslim is someone who believes and follows in the teachings of the Islamic god Allah. Your definition is too general to be considered an actual definition.

    3. A cult is a systematic religion/following of a significant figure. All religions are cults.

    4. The five pillars on a socially accepted norm are considered cornerstones to live your life in the most prosperous way under the eye of Allah. By subsidiary standards, it is considered the Utopian lifestyle for a true believer, HOWEVER, it is NOT considered what makes you a "true" Muslim, that is only within the eyes of individual sects of Muslims. The true definition of a Muslim is "one who is a follower in the religion of Islam". You can follow a religion while not completely fulfilling outside general consensus on what is considered the "best" way to follow said religion.

    5. Just following the word of the Allah covers those other articles. If you follow the belief that he is God, then you obviously believe in the word passed on to Muhammad, and in doing so believe in the teachings of the Qur'an, and in doing so within that individual basis believe in the latter.

    6. And how does following a religion cause for the prosperous growth of scientific reasoning in an educational standardized format?

    7. I said the statement while reading it out loud when @Ethereal posted it. I am not a Muslim. Never will be. Also, what is the point in saying it is the fastest growing religion in the world? Does it honestly look like we care about that? What basis does that have on an intellectual debate? None.

    8. Cool story bro.

    9. Speculation on belief not proven fact.

    10. Then why is it the Muslims in the debate section consistently say that if you are not a true Muslim and will still be punished if you fuck up even if you repent? Two-sided.

    11. Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, boom three words that describe your 99, and they were revealed in the Bible. Bible provided a TLR and said it first.

    12. So you're admitting Islam is basically Christianity with a middle-eastern flair to it.

    13. Thought that was a given.

    14. Dead Sea Scrolls, pre-date the Qur'an and are unaltered. Actually, it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to alter the dead sea scrolls in original translation, as well as other texts pre-dating them. So those texts were not "lost", and the Qur'an is written based on one guy saying "I saw god and he told me this" basis. I could say the same thing, start a religion of my own, and people would believe it. Same scenario with Mormonism.

    15. As I said in #14, a man "said" God told him something, people believed it, boom you have a religion. I saw God while tripping on LSD, I guess that makes me a prophet.

    16. It does have flaws. It was written by man. Man is flawed. In your definition there it is basically saying Man has no flaws, which would make him an equivalent to God, but that is against your teachings. Blasphemy.

    17. Cool, and so are the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Shrine of the Book at the Israel Museum, Jerusalem. They pre-date the Qur'an.

    18. Or, you know, you could look it up online. Also, there are people like that with the Bible. As I've said, who cares?

    19. resurrection. So every Muslim will come back to life on Earth just to be judged and killed again? That's not nice. You must mean spiritual revelation.

    20. The Qur'an even teaches about military strategy and tactics, and earlier writings do contain many verses on war. Saying it "never" was spread by the sword is completely inaccurate.

    21. "Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

    22. It does not mean inner struggle, it solely means struggle. A modern day translation from a historian can easily discern said struggle being in correlation to the religious intolerance of the time, giving cause for warfare.

    23. Muhammad mooched off his financial stable wife for fifteen years. "Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, And guard in (the husband’s ) absence, What Allah would have them guard."

    "As to those women on whose part ye fear
    Disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first)
    (Next), refuse to share their beds,
    (And last) beat them (lightly);

    But if they return to obedience,
    Seek not against them means of (annoyance):
    For Allah is Most High, Great (above you all) ”
    Al-Nisaa or Women 4:34"

    24. It still says in the Qur'an their purpose is to serve their husbands first and foremost.

    25. Why would God want his creation to hide itself from the views of others?

    26. I will actually agree with you on this one.

    27. Perfect example upon how one can take a pre-existing religion and twist it to their own beliefs, and can STILL obtain many followers for such blasphemy.

    28. You mean to say "Not all Muslims are Arab". And this is a given.

    29. Idolatry is supposedly forbidden but commonly practiced.

    30. Once again, Idolatry.

  6. #5
    Alalexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Great points, Thanks

  7. #6
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    ^ well the ten year old is already here, so we'll move on.

    1. By definition on a dictionary bases Islam is a monotheistic Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an. In translation from it's original definition of the arabic term it is considered the former.

    2. If that were the case then anyone believing in any form of their own "god" would be a Muslim. A Muslim is someone who believes and follows in the teachings of the Islamic god Allah. Your definition is too general to be considered an actual definition.

    3. A cult is a systematic religion/following of a significant figure. All religions are cults.

    4. The five pillars on a socially accepted norm are considered cornerstones to live your life in the most prosperous way under the eye of Allah. By subsidiary standards, it is considered the Utopian lifestyle for a true believer, HOWEVER, it is NOT considered what makes you a "true" Muslim, that is only within the eyes of individual sects of Muslims. The true definition of a Muslim is "one who is a follower in the religion of Islam". You can follow a religion while not completely fulfilling outside general consensus on what is considered the "best" way to follow said religion.

    5. Just following the word of the Allah covers those other articles. If you follow the belief that he is God, then you obviously believe in the word passed on to Muhammad, and in doing so believe in the teachings of the Qur'an, and in doing so within that individual basis believe in the latter.

    6. And how does following a religion cause for the prosperous growth of scientific reasoning in an educational standardized format?

    7. I said the statement while reading it out loud when @Ethereal posted it. I am not a Muslim. Never will be. Also, what is the point in saying it is the fastest growing religion in the world? Does it honestly look like we care about that? What basis does that have on an intellectual debate? None.

    8. Cool story bro.

    9. Speculation on belief not proven fact.

    10. Then why is it the Muslims in the debate section consistently say that if you are not a true Muslim and will still be punished if you fuck up even if you repent? Two-sided.

    11. Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, boom three words that describe your 99, and they were revealed in the Bible. Bible provided a TLR and said it first.

    12. So you're admitting Islam is basically Christianity with a middle-eastern flair to it.

    13. Thought that was a given.

    14. Dead Sea Scrolls, pre-date the Qur'an and are unaltered. Actually, it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to alter the dead sea scrolls in original translation, as well as other texts pre-dating them. So those texts were not "lost", and the Qur'an is written based on one guy saying "I saw god and he told me this" basis. I could say the same thing, start a religion of my own, and people would believe it. Same scenario with Mormonism.

    15. As I said in #14, a man "said" God told him something, people believed it, boom you have a religion. I saw God while tripping on LSD, I guess that makes me a prophet.

    16. It does have flaws. It was written by man. Man is flawed. In your definition there it is basically saying Man has no flaws, which would make him an equivalent to God, but that is against your teachings. Blasphemy.

    17. Cool, and so are the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Shrine of the Book at the Israel Museum, Jerusalem. They pre-date the Qur'an.

    18. Or, you know, you could look it up online. Also, there are people like that with the Bible. As I've said, who cares?

    19. resurrection. So every Muslim will come back to life on Earth just to be judged and killed again? That's not nice. You must mean spiritual revelation.

    20. The Qur'an even teaches about military strategy and tactics, and earlier writings do contain many verses on war. Saying it "never" was spread by the sword is completely inaccurate.

    21. "Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

    22. It does not mean inner struggle, it solely means struggle. A modern day translation from a historian can easily discern said struggle being in correlation to the religious intolerance of the time, giving cause for warfare.

    23. Muhammad mooched off his financial stable wife for fifteen years. "Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, And guard in (the husband’s ) absence, What Allah would have them guard."

    "As to those women on whose part ye fear
    Disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first)
    (Next), refuse to share their beds,
    (And last) beat them (lightly);

    But if they return to obedience,
    Seek not against them means of (annoyance):
    For Allah is Most High, Great (above you all) ”
    Al-Nisaa or Women 4:34"

    24. It still says in the Qur'an their purpose is to serve their husbands first and foremost.

    25. Why would God want his creation to hide itself from the views of others?

    26. I will actually agree with you on this one.

    27. Perfect example upon how one can take a pre-existing religion and twist it to their own beliefs, and can STILL obtain many followers for such blasphemy.

    28. You mean to say "Not all Muslims are Arab". And this is a given.

    29. Idolatry is supposedly forbidden but commonly practiced.

    30. Once again, Idolatry.
    2. Allah means god in arabic. Yes if you believe in god your a muslim. But that does not mean a true a muslim only god can decide that.

    3. All religions are not cults because why invent two words for the same meaning? A cult is usually defined as a "a religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false." For example al qaeda teaching people to kill non muslims and you will go to heaven for it is a cult which muslims call them wahabis.

    6. Islam heavily teaches to educate yourself and to gain knowledge till the day you die.

    7. He is stating facts about Islam he wasnt debating with anyone. If you dont care why are you here. He made this thread for people who want to know more about Islam.

    9. If they all call him god then it is the same god. You cant prove religion it is about believing not proving.

    10. God will forgive you but if you constantly keep committing the same sins and wont learn then he will punish you. No person can be sure whether he will or not only god can decide.

    12. Christianity was also found in the middle east. He is saying that muslims recognise and accept all the messengers of god even the ones mentioned in Judaism and Christianity and also Muhammed.

    14. Go ahead start your own religion. You have the internet now to help you. Muhammed wasnt the first muslim his wife was. His wife believed him before he even believed himself.

    15. It makes you a prophet when 2billion people follow what you say and when anyone insults him millions fight and defend his name. That is the respect he has earned.

    16. It was written by man but said by god. God has no flaws.

    17. And?

    18. I care. If you dont care why are you here?

    20. It was not and cannot be. You cannot force someone to be muslim they have to accept it. So saying it was spread with the sword is stupid. It only teaches to fight when someone attacks Islam to defend it.

    21. Here we go again another phrase taken out of context.

    22. Jihad - The spiritual struggle within oneself against sin.

    23. Muhammed's first wife was older than him. In those times it was very uncommon and shows the respect he had for women. None of those quotes say be violent to women. It says beat very lightly so that it does not cause any pain.

    24. Yes women server their husbands and their husbands protect and support them.

    25. Do you know what a hijab is? It is only covering the hair.

    27. Yes also known as a cult.

    29. It is NOT common. The punishment is death in muslim countries. Look at the statistics of divorces, rapes and idolatry in the west, it is 1million times more than middle eastern countries.

    30. How is the Hajj pilgrimage idolatry?

  8. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This isn't a debate, nor are these facts or relevent.(1-5 are facts, rest, not so much).


    -----------------------------------

    @ Robinvanpersie

    2. if you believe in the muslim god you are a muslim. Believing in the hindu god does not make you a muslim. Derp.
    3. There are plenty of words with relatively the same meaning. What he was getting at is that they follow muhammed and not god.
    6. Except in the case of Muhammed, reading was just too much to learn.
    7. Debate for for debate. Not the "lets post randomb bullshit on islam" fort.
    9. Just so stupid.
    10. Prove it.
    12. They do not accept the other messengers in anywhere near the fashion. Making up a story 500 years later is not "acceptance" its called bullshit.
    14. The situation is the same. I have as much proof of god saying w/e than muhammed had. The only proof muhammed ever had of his words echoing gods was that he said so. Sounds incredibly stupid right? Wellp sorry to say but yeah, thats what muslims believe.
    15. Pfft, not to be just blatantly obvious but only a handful of people ever followed him while he was alive. If you are going by population the greek gods would therefore be the true ones because at the time more people believed them. The "2 billion" is simply because of reproduction and education of same beliefs more than it is of converts.
    16. It was said by god? Prove it.
    20.

    I conquer your city. Point a sword at you and say "follow my religion or die". You being the devout muslim that you are, resist. You die. The next guy isn't so inclined to resist, knowing that it means death. He converts. His children will now be my religion, and his grandchildren will be my religion. So long as they do not get conquered again, and are forced to that religion they will remain that religion.

    This is pretty much the scenario of Islam, conquer, put do death the non-believers, and move on.
    21. Please, do explain the context.
    22. (among Muslims) A war or struggle against unbelievers
    23. So 13 wives shows respect for women? I don't see how giving mutiple wives to one man is respect for women, how hiding them from sight is, or how making them endure a life of servitude is either.
    24. so they basically have no choice.
    27. Such is Islam as well.
    29. You must be pretty stupid to believe they would punish their own kind for idolatry within their religion. Christians idolize the cross and muslims the rock.
    30. ^
    Last edited by Empire; 08-09-2012 at 11:41 PM.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (08-11-2012)

  10. #8
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    They are facts about Islam and is relevant since not many people on here know about Islam.

    2. My bad I was thinking about the Jewish, Christian and muslim god. Hindus believe in many gods not 1. If you believe in 1 god and there is no other gods which christians and jews believe then you accept the basic teaching of Islam.

    3. This is exactly why this thread is needed. Muslims DO believe and worship god NOT Muhammed. Muhammed was gods messenger to people. That is why Muhammed didnt want any pictures to be drawn of him because if they did then he would have been worshipped not God. This is another reason why it was not made up by Muhammed because he did not want to be worshipped.

    6. Actually Muhammed was an orphan and lived with his uncle who was a shepherd obviously they were too poor to learn to read and write but still he preached about how important Knowledge is in the path to god.

    7. Well there are a lot of idiots who know nothing about Islam so this thread would help them not say stupid things.

    12. We do accept the messengers of god in Judaism and Christianity. Muhammed said there have been 124,000 prophets throughout history from god. 25 is mentioned in the Quran first being Adam last being Muhammed. Muhammed was the LAST messenger god has sent to remind us his message since people have forgot after he sent the other prophets. In Islam all messengers are of equal status.

    14. Yes but the reason people believe him and not you is because he is the true messenger of god. This is man who doesnt know how to read or write and was a shepherd of his life. And you are saying he made it all up. You havent even read the Quran to understand how stupid you sound. So you are saying a man in an arab village in the desert who is too poor to be educated and cant read or write came up with everything that is said in the Quran. Facepalm.

    15. Actually the ancient greek religion had VERY few followers by the 7th century since the greek empire fell 900years before. He had 114,000 followers, thats more handful and they were all in the middle east. Now 80% of muslims are not in the middle east. Of course it is through education how else do you learn about Islam? In Islamic families you get taught about Islam it is each persons decision to believe in it or not no one is forced and can be forced.

    16. Religion=believing not seeing

    20. Prove it. War can only be used to defend Islam. If someone had a gun to you and said follow islam or we will kill you. You would probably say ok I will so you dont die. But deep down if you dont believe in it then you dont you cant force someone. Afghanistan was actually conquered by gengis khan when it was part Muslim. And they destroyed mosques and took over. Same goes with the crusades. But yet Islam they are still muslim.

    23. Muhammad's marriages were aimed at providing a livelihood for widows, remarriage was difficult for widows in a society that emphasized virgin marriages. He did to help support women who was struggling to feed their children. He did not marry someone he thought he could not support. His first marriage was for 25years until his wife died and he spent 3 years single mourning her death. Islam does not teach to hide your face. It only says to dress modestly and to wear a nikab which just covers your hair.

    24. Everyone person has a choice but the reason some women are treated badly is because of medieval culture in arab countries.

    27. Is not.

    29. We do not idolise a rock. The Black Stone

    30. You make the Hajj pilgrimage for god nothing else.

  11. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    2. Still not the same god.
    3. Unfortunately muslims take muhammed into the same level of god.
    6. He married a merchant, perfect chance, became the leader of a small army, another perfect time. Pfft, don't bullshit with his birth.
    7. Unfortunately most of these are false, opinionated listings. If they really wanted to know about Islam they could research it themselves.
    12. You accept them in a shallow attempt to get converts. You take neither their teachings nor original purpose.
    14. . Illiteracy is not even the issue. His entire thing was through speech.
    16. So you can't prove it.
    20. You know nothing of the old ways do you?
    23. Question: Would you defend a man today with 13 wives, all varying age, even underage? Nope. Not even in Islam is that allowed(funny that). So what is very interesting is the obviously lie here. Women are abused, forced into servitude, and generally below man in every regard in Islam.
    24. *sigh* its not just the arab countries.
    27. Is to? Thats all you got lol.
    29. I'm sure you don't. You just pray to it, go to it, worship it, and pretty much all pre-requisites of idolatry are there, kind of hard to deny that.
    30. Oh how naive you are.


  12. #10
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    2. Still not the same god.
    3. Unfortunately muslims take muhammed into the same level of god.
    6. He married a merchant, perfect chance, became the leader of a small army, another perfect time. Pfft, don't bullshit with his birth.
    7. Unfortunately most of these are false, opinionated listings. If they really wanted to know about Islam they could research it themselves.
    12. You accept them in a shallow attempt to get converts. You take neither their teachings nor original purpose.
    14. . Illiteracy is not even the issue. His entire thing was through speech.
    16. So you can't prove it.
    20. You know nothing of the old ways do you?
    23. Question: Would you defend a man today with 13 wives, all varying age, even underage? Nope. Not even in Islam is that allowed(funny that). So what is very interesting is the obviously lie here. Women are abused, forced into servitude, and generally below man in every regard in Islam.
    24. *sigh* its not just the arab countries.
    27. Is to? Thats all you got lol.
    29. I'm sure you don't. You just pray to it, go to it, worship it, and pretty much all pre-requisites of idolatry are there, kind of hard to deny that.
    30. Oh how naive you are.
    2) No no no, that's totally wrong. Yes Muhammad is a huge influence in our religion, but there's nothing/no one greater to us than Allah. Don't know where you got that from. With that little of a knowledge base and understanding of Islam, you shouldn't be posting in this section.

    Didn't bother reading any of the other comments.
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-11-2012 at 12:43 AM.

  13. #11
    لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدا رسول الله
    MPGH Member
    itsmebadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mums bed!
    Posts
    916
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    2,353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Muslim 4 LIFE

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to itsmebadman For This Useful Post:

    Cheetos007 (08-10-2012)

  15. #12
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    2. Still not the same god.
    3. Unfortunately muslims take muhammed into the same level of god.
    6. He married a merchant, perfect chance, became the leader of a small army, another perfect time. Pfft, don't bullshit with his birth.
    7. Unfortunately most of these are false, opinionated listings. If they really wanted to know about Islam they could research it themselves.
    12. You accept them in a shallow attempt to get converts. You take neither their teachings nor original purpose.
    14. . Illiteracy is not even the issue. His entire thing was through speech.
    16. So you can't prove it.
    20. You know nothing of the old ways do you?
    23. Question: Would you defend a man today with 13 wives, all varying age, even underage? Nope. Not even in Islam is that allowed(funny that). So what is very interesting is the obviously lie here. Women are abused, forced into servitude, and generally below man in every regard in Islam.
    24. *sigh* its not just the arab countries.
    27. Is to? Thats all you got lol.
    29. I'm sure you don't. You just pray to it, go to it, worship it, and pretty much all pre-requisites of idolatry are there, kind of hard to deny that.
    30. Oh how naive you are.
    who the Fuck Told you that !??? yea you got some point in the past Few people did that but now not !!!!

    ---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

    @Empire you got the evidence that God exists and religion is Islam So if you Don't believing in any of those religions .....its your life but when the sun comes from the West ....we can't do you a thing )

  16. #13
    لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدا رسول الله
    MPGH Member
    itsmebadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mums bed!
    Posts
    916
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    2,353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You can't convert anyone They need to believe it them self find the real deal. Islam is real prophet Mohammad peace be upon him and says on the qura'n

    ---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

    We should make a Muslim clan

  17. #14
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmebadman View Post
    You can't convert anyone They need to believe it them self find the real deal. Islam is real prophet Mohammad peace be upon him and says on the qura'n

    ---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

    We should make a Muslim clan
    Which was written by man. Which according to other Muslims in accordance to the bible makes it corrupt.

  18. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    2) No no no, that's totally wrong. Yes Muhammad is a huge influence in our religion, but there's nothing/no one greater to us than Allah. Don't know where you got that from. With that little of a knowledge base and understanding of Islam, you shouldn't be posting in this section.

    Didn't bother reading any of the other comments.
    Except how you pretty much idolize muhammed in every regard. You muslims need to learn idolatry isn't just about a statue.


    Course you didn't, get owned and back down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    @Empire you got the evidence that God exists and religion is Islam So if you Don't believing in any of those religions .....its your life but when the sun comes from the West ....we can't do you a thing )
    English please.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Which was written by man. Which according to other Muslims in accordance to the bible makes it corrupt.
    Yup.[/COLOR]


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (08-11-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fun Facts about Marijuana!
    By Lehsyrus in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 02:57 PM
  2. [Video] PC facts about MW3
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 09:47 AM
  3. Known facts about Zombie Mode.
    By llamaweenie in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 12:26 AM
  4. Random Facts About Yourself
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
  5. Couple facts about Biggie.
    By xiiav in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 02:16 PM