Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Majority is against you kid.
    Good god...

If the majority told you an apple was in-fact an orange, would the majority be right?

I have dealt with many idiots in my time. You just happened to have topped everyone else. Good job. Your parents must be proud.

Now shoo child, go play with your new toys that your mommy bought you.

Next.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post
    I just gota say one thing all People/ from Egypt who are noobs are scammers in mpgh.
    but i'm not !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Why thank you, if you are referring to the Islam one I just saw that and found it funny.

You have an interesting sense of humor.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Good god...

If the majority told you an apple was in-fact an orange, would the majority be right?

I have dealt with many idiots in my time. You just happened to have topped everyone else. Good job. Your parents must be proud.

Now shoo child, go play with your new toys that your mommy bought you.

Next.
    You do know there is no debate at all right?

You posted something everyone agrees on, everyone has said so far: we agree, there is no debate.
    -----------------------------------

So again, stop spamming this forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You do know there is no debate at all right?

You posted something everyone agrees on, everyone has said so far: we agree, there is no debate.
    Most people like yourselves believe that muslims are responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks, when that's absolutely not true. That was the point of thread, to prove muslims are but a small percentage of the whole terrorism scene. You let the media brainwash you.

What's really sad is that you couldn't push yourself beyond the sarcastic title though and figure out the true purpose of the OP. It's obvious why you couldn't see a debate here. Not much is expected from you anyway.

Maybe I will edit the OP to make the thread more stupid friendly, so that people like Empire don't get confused.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Most people like yourselves believe that muslims are responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks, when that's absolutely not true. That was the point of thread, to prove muslims are but a small percentage of the whole terrorism scene. You let the media brainwash you.

What's really sad is that you couldn't push yourself beyond the sarcastic title though and figure out the true purpose of the OP. It's obvious why you couldn't see a debate here. Not much is expected from you anyway.

Maybe I will edit the OP to make the thread more stupid friendly, so that people like Empire don't get confused.
    My god, did you read over that before you posted it? Your sheer stupidity and ignorance is fucking mind bottling! Nobody here claimed all Muslims were terrorists, nobody even claimed they made up the majority of terrorism. I will say it again so you can understand.

Nobody.
    Said.
    All.
    Muslims.
    Are.
    Terrorists.

Understand now? Right now all you are doing is giving your people the look of a butthurt cry baby spammer who wont even acknowledge that there is no debate because we all agree with your initial premise, but for some inconceivable reason it seems you don't want to believe that.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well, you gotta admit.. The first thing MOST american teens think of terrorist are Muslim.. At school my friends use the accent from the Dictator to talk to me, when I don't have an accent.. I go along with it cause it's still funny af.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Bengali (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    My god, did you read over that before you posted it? Your sheer stupidity and ignorance is fucking mind bottling! Nobody here claimed all Muslims were terrorists, nobody even claimed they made up the majority of terrorism. I will say it again so you can understand.

Nobody.
    Said.
    All.
    Muslims.
    Are.
    Terrorists.

Understand now? Right now all you are doing is giving your people the look of a butthurt cry baby spammer who wont even acknowledge that there is no debate because we all agree with your initial premise, but for some inconceivable reason it seems you don't want to believe that.
    *facepalm*

Yea the OP needs to be heavily formatted to an elementary level so that these kids see beyond the sarcasm. No more sarcastic posts in this section. Lesson learned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    *facepalm*

Yea the OP needs to be heavily formatted to an elementary level so that these kids see beyond the sarcasm. No more sarcastic posts in this section. Lesson learned.
    I don't know what else I can say to help you. You seem as if you lack the ability to read, yet reply to me in English. I am going to try and be extremely basic and use small words so you can understand.

You start this thread with the title "Guys, all Muslims are terrorists" then proceed to post statistics about how they are not. We say there is no debate here. You then rage and say you were being sarcastic. We understand that. I don't think you get that nobody here is challenging your initial premise, all we are saying is that there is no debate here, which there isn't, you are spamming, which you are, and that is all. Now, do you understand? Of course you don't. All you are going to do is spam more bullshit and say something like "i wuz bein sarcastic you are dum dat logic".
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    I don't know what else I can say to help you. You seem as if you lack the ability to read, yet reply to me in English. I am going to try and be extremely basic and use small words so you can understand.

You start this thread with the title "Guys, all Muslims are terrorists" then proceed to post statistics about how they are not. We say there is no debate here. You then rage and say you were being sarcastic. We understand that. I don't think you get that nobody here is challenging your initial premise, all we are saying is that there is no debate here, which there isn't, you are spamming, which you are, and that is all. Now, do you understand? Of course you don't. All you are going to do is spam more bullshit and say something like "i wuz bein sarcastic you are dum dat logic".
    You must be an awesome reader. Here's a little excerpt for your reading pleasure.
    Most people like yourselves believe that muslims are responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks, when that's absolutely not true. That was the point of thread, to prove muslims are but a small percentage of the whole terrorism scene.
    Yes most people still believe the muslims are responsible for the majority of the terrorist attacks. And yes, even people on MPGH believe that. You probably haven't been here long enough to see any such posts. (no post count doesn't mean you have been here longer).

I will make sure to edit the OP to explicitly mention the debate part of this thread just for you, since you all can't figure it out yourselves. Do a happy dance for me right now, will you?
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-10-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You must be an awesome reader. Here's a little excerpt for your reading pleasure.

Yes most people still believe the muslims are responsible for the majority of the terrorist attacks. And yes, even people on MPGH believe that. You probably haven't been here long enough to see any such posts. (no post count doesn't mean you have been here longer).

I will make sure to edit the OP to explicitly mention the debate part of this thread just for you, since you all can't figure it out yourselves. Do a happy dance for me right now, will you?
    So... you can't read? That or your just trolling. You claim that most people believe most Muslims are terrorists, to put it bluntly you are wrong. Don't know what else to tell you besides that. If you want to live in your fantasy world where you think everyone is against you then go right ahead.

Oh and you are challenging me on veterancy in this section? That honestly made me laugh a little. I've been posting in this section for over a year now new fag. You on the other hand came out of the blue with a false sense of superiority and then try to pass judgment on my length here? Are you serious? The debate fort is my home, it is where I make the majority of my posts and it will stay that way for as long as time will allow it. Go back to Crossfire discussion where you belong. Leave the debating to the people capable of critical thinking.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Player one decides to just argue with himself.

Player two is afk.

Good luck arguing with yourself, which is apparently all you are doing in this thread.

Thanks
    So... you can't read? That or your just trolling. You claim that most people believe most Muslims are terrorists, to put it bluntly you are wrong. Don't know what else to tell you besides that. If you want to live in your fantasy world where you think everyone is against you then go right ahead.

Oh and you are challenging me on veterancy in this section? That honestly made me laugh a little. I've been posting in this section for over a year now new fag. You on the other hand came out of the blue with a false sense of superiority and then try to pass judgment on my length here? Are you serious? The debate fort is my home, it is where I make the majority of my posts and it will stay that way for as long as time will allow it. Go back to Crossfire discussion where you belong. Leave the debating to the people capable of critical thinking.
    >Has been posting in this section for over a year
    >Becomes an expert at critical thinking.

scumbagsteve.jpg

Can't edit the OP any more Let me make a new thread for the challenged. Someone close this thread.
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-10-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    >Has been posting in this section for over a year
    >Becomes an expert at critical thinking.

scumbagsteve.jpg

Can't edit the OP any more Let me make a new thread for the challenged. Someone close this thread.
    >Claims people claim things they didn't
    >People say there is no debate
    >OP rages and trolls

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Nevs666 and Empire why not reply what ahmedtaha26 says instead of ganging up on Bengali? When someone shows youre wrong you just ignore their post.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to robinvanpersie For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-14-2012)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast