Thread: Oops!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11

    Oops!



    Just to say not all Muslim terrorists are real !
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    ResistanceRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden, Malmö
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Happy
    Weird that...
    My signature sucks...

  3. #3
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ResistanceRage View Post
    Weird that...
    who knows......maybe there is more of them

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ again, no debate here. Stop spamming.


  5. #5
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, we can debate whether that is a Islamic extremist or not?
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Can't read the headband. Though i doubt one person in a small army is worth a debate.


  7. #7
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Can't read the headband. Though i doubt one person in a small army is worth a debate.
    It is a picture of "Islamic militants" on CNN where on his wrist is a tattoo of the star of david in Judaism.

  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It is a picture of "Islamic militants" on CNN where on his wrist is a tattoo of the star of david in Judaism.
    Its jewelry, chest.

    Why bother debating when you can't even realize that?


  9. #9
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Can't read the headband. Though i doubt one person in a small army is worth a debate.
    small army ?? one man ??? humph i don't think so bro ''Gehad" army is too Big With a many Jews

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    small army ?? one man ??? humph i don't think so bro ''Gehad" army is too Big With a many Jews
    Seriously, take some english lessons or something.


  11. #11
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Its jewelry, chest.

    Why bother debating when you can't even realize that?
    My bad. Calm down we are all human.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Not all Muslims are terrorists, obviously.
    @Empire Your English isn't even that good either.

  14. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post
    Not all Muslims are terrorists, obviously.
    @Empire Your English isn't even that good either.
    Yeah but I can speak in a manner where you can understand me and at least get the gist of what I mean.

    I'm not nitpicking on the little grammar or spelling, its when you completely fuck up a sentence is when i bring up english.

    Thanks for not reading the other post though, sure helped.


  15. #15
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah but I can speak in a manner where you can understand me and at least get the gist of what I mean.

    I'm not nitpicking on the little grammar or spelling, its when you completely fuck up a sentence is when i bring up english.

    Thanks for not reading the other post though, sure helped.
    His post is completely understandable and readable.

    "Small army? One man? Hmm, I don't think so. The Gehad army is big with a lot of Jews." That was so easy to comprehend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. oops broke my leg
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:17 AM
  2. Oops, i shot my daddy.
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. oops
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 09:46 PM
  4. [Release]Oops forgot my 1st hack
    By turbo159 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 06:01 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 05:52 PM