Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 103
  1. #46
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Wow... behold the power of religion, a weapon which attacks human ignorance.

    This world would be in the dark ages if there were many more people like you. Please, don't ever move here to Canada.
    Your the one whos being ignorant by denying the truth.

    You just call others ignorant while your the only one. Anyways your on your own when you meet your God, best luck.

    ---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Who said I'm christian.
    Then how come you say I'm not accurate since your not Christian/Know nothing about Christianity ?

  2. #47
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Your the one whos being ignorant by denying the truth.

    You just call others ignorant while your the only one. Anyways your on your own when you meet your God, best luck.

    ---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------



    Then how come you say I'm not accurate since your not Christian/Know nothing about Christianity ?
    All because I am not Christian doesn't mean I can't learn about another religion.

  3. #48
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    All because I am not Christian doesn't mean I can't learn about another religion.
    Seriously? I told you to tell me about the Christianity, and you said your not Christian indicating that you don't know anything.
    afff stupid.

  4. #49
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Seriously? I told you to tell me about the Christianity, and you said your not Christian indicating that you don't know anything.
    afff stupid.
    How do my religious beliefs influence my ability to learn about other beliefs.

  5. #50
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Your the one whos being ignorant by denying the truth.
    Learn the definition of ignorant. Making an informed decision, or choosing not to believe in a god, is not an ignorant decision as there is no evidance which can prove either is the proper decicion. Consider: If everyone in the world forgot Islam, how would it resurface? Is there evidance to reconstruct the religion exactly to where it is now?

    You just call others ignorant while your the only one. Anyways your on your own when you meet your God, best luck.
    You might be afraid of your illusion of god, but I am not; you cannot threaten me with something I do not believe in. Hence why I cannot be brainwashed into your religion.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In other words, you are going to hell because of a belief that I have. You do not have this belief, so you are going to hell.

    Sounds really stupid when you think about it that way.


  7. #52
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    How do my religious beliefs influence my ability to learn about other beliefs.
    Just answer the question I asked you at the first post, stop trying to change the subject.

    ---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    In other words, you are going to hell because of a belief that I have. You do not have this belief, so you are going to hell.

    Sounds really stupid when you think about it that way.
    What ever you say dude, its your lost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Learn the definition of ignorant. Making an informed decision, or choosing not to believe in a god, is not an ignorant decision as there is no evidance which can prove either is the proper decicion. Consider: If everyone in the world forgot Islam, how would it resurface? Is there evidance to reconstruct the religion exactly to where it is now?
    I was born Muslim, and now I am Muslim, when I heard about Christianity I looked it up on the internet and found that there is 3 Gods in that religion...

    Like I said the only prove we have is our holy book, the book that haven't changed over years unlike the Bible and the Toorah.
    And when ever you ask a guy whats the first word come up to your mind when you hear "Islam/Muslim" he say "Terrorist", and the truth that USA itself terrorist.
    Because they invaded other countries and conquered their land and stole their oil. Thats how media "Brainwashed" you mister.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-11-2012 at 07:04 AM.

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You don't get it red. You are going to hell. Unless you change your belief to mine you are going to hell!!!!


  9. #54
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You don't get it red. You are going to hell. Unless you change your belief to mine you are going to hell!!!!
    Whats your beliefs? If its the Trinity thing ... then forget it.
    1 God only not 3.

  10. #55
    mr.hesham.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my place
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    "And god said, muslims are wrong, Empire is always right, and may counterstrike:GO be awesome as shit".
    -Book of Awesome, chapter 1, verse 2.

    So yeah, according to god all you muslims are wrong.

    Don't believe god said it? Well its right there, see, god said it himself. He just posted it through me.
    ------------------------------

    Get the point? How do you prove that the word of a man is the word of god?
    Dear
    Can you tell me
    After it was discovered many scientific facts in the Quran
    And discovered by modern science at this time
    If this word preached
    How If this information can be found
    Modern science discovered these days with modern equipment
    Was there such equipment at that time
    Wait your answer


  11. #56
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hesham. View Post

    Dear
    Can you tell me
    After it was discovered many scientific facts in the Quran
    And discovered by modern science at this time
    If this word preached
    How If this information can be found
    Modern science discovered these days with modern equipment
    Was there such equipment at that time
    Wait your answer

    You guys make me fucking laugh so hard sometimes.
    This section is great just for the lulz, I feel if you guys all went to 4 chan they would worship you as elite trolls.
    Pretty much every "scientific fact" in the Quran was already theorized and documented by other cultures.
    Think I'm bullshitting? Alright. Here is a little challenge for you.
    You source some examples of science that you say is attributed directly from Islam.
    I will then provide you sources that will clearly show you this isn't proof of an all knowing God.
    That there was already prior knowledge of your "scientific miracles" before the Quran.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-17-2012 at 11:58 PM.

  12. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Whats your beliefs? If its the Trinity thing ... then forget it.
    1 God only not 3.
    Redspot, you are going to hell my friend.

    I feel sorry for you.


  13. #58
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Redspot, you are going to hell my friend.

    I feel sorry for you.
    Hows that? support your statement with an evidence .
    And no your not sorry.

  14. #59
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Hows that? support your statement with an evidence .
    And no your not sorry.
    I am, its sad to see another human go to eternal damnation for the simple act of not believing in my belief.

    God said "all those who do not believe in me, will be forever damned".

    You obviously don't believe in MY god, so you are going to hell.


  15. #60
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I am, its sad to see another human go to eternal damnation for the simple act of not believing in my belief.

    God said "all those who do not believe in me, will be forever damned".

    You obviously don't believe in MY god, so you are going to hell.
    Is Jesus your god?
    I do believe in Jesus and I do believe hes a messenger of God but hes not God, or sons god ...
    I believe in one God the all knowing, all seeing, and all powerful .
    brother Its all mentioned in the Quran I don't know why your not convinced!!

    "Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,[1] Allah , the Eternal Refuge.[2]He neither begets nor is born,[3]Nor is there to Him any equivalent.[4]" (112:1-4)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The word "Nigger" !
    By Token in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 05:52 AM
  2. Do you know the origin of the word F.U.C.K.?
    By steven_italy in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 04:07 PM
  3. MaY THE HANDS OF GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:28 PM
  4. WHY THE FUCK IS THE WORD K0WNAGE BANNED!
    By XqwertyX in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM