Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 103
  1. #61
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Is Jesus your god?
    I do believe in Jesus and I do believe hes a messenger of God but hes not God, or sons god ...
    I believe in one God the all knowing, all seeing, and all powerful .
    brother Its all mentioned in the Quran I don't know why your not convinced!!

    "Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,[1] Allah , the Eternal Refuge.[2]He neither begets nor is born,[3]Nor is there to Him any equivalent.[4]" (112:1-4)
    I don't think you're getting the point of this thread.

  2. #62
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I don't think you're getting the point of this thread.
    I want to know whos your God?

  3. #63
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Is Jesus your god?
    I do believe in Jesus and I do believe hes a messenger of God but hes not God, or sons god ...
    I believe in one God the all knowing, all seeing, and all powerful .
    brother Its all mentioned in the Quran I don't know why your not convinced!!

    "Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,[1] Allah , the Eternal Refuge.[2]He neither begets nor is born,[3]Nor is there to Him any equivalent.[4]" (112:1-4)
    Because your book is wrong!

    Mine is right. Only my god. Your god is a false idol cast by the prophet muhammed. Only my god can save you. You are going to hell unless you convert!!!


  4. #64
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Because your book is wrong!

    Mine is right. Only my god. Your god is a false idol cast by the prophet muhammed. Only my god can save you. You are going to hell unless you convert!!!
    WOOOH, so my book is wrong now?
    give me 1 thing that the Quran stated and its wrong.
    Seriously, why there is many copies and versions of the bible while there is only 1 copy of the Quran?
    o.o

  5. #65
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I want to know whos your God?
    I am my God.

  6. #66
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I am my God.
    ofcourse,your going to die eventually you know...

  7. #67
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    ofcourse,your going to die eventually you know...
    So are you. Whats your point?

  8. #68
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    WOOOH, so my book is wrong now?
    give me 1 thing that the Quran stated and its wrong.
    Seriously, why there is many copies and versions of the bible while there is only 1 copy of the Quran?
    o.o
    My book says your book is wrong, that muhammed was not a prophet of god but merely a good guy.

    It also says that whoever believes in Islam does not believe in the true god, and is going to hell.


  9. #69
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    So are you. Whats your point?
    Gods never die.

    ---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    My book says your book is wrong, that muhammed was not a prophet of god but merely a good guy.

    It also says that whoever believes in Islam does not believe in the true god, and is going to hell.
    By saying your book you mean bible? and how come your book stated that Islam is wrong while Islam came after your book with hundred years?

  10. #70
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    By saying your book you mean bible? and how come your book stated that Islam is wrong while Islam came after your book with hundred years?
    My book came after Islam. It states that Islam was a false religion, that muhammed was never a prophet, but merely a good man trying to help his community/people.

    It also says that unless you convert from Islam, you are going to hell.

    Islam is not the true religion my friend, and you will burn in eternal damnation for following it.


  11. #71
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    My book came after Islam. It states that Islam was a false religion, that muhammed was never a prophet, but merely a good man trying to help his community/people.

    It also says that unless you convert from Islam, you are going to hell.

    Islam is not the true religion my friend, and you will burn in eternal damnation for following it.
    If your book came after Islam, some one must brought it, which means whos the Prophet after Muhammad?
    NONE there is no Prohpets after Muhammad, Muhammad (PBUH) Was the last Prohpet, and prove that 1400 passed and not a single Prohpet showed up.

    And your book what ever it is, is totally wrong and its not from god, so i don't really care what ever it content is.

  12. #72
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    If your book came after Islam, some one must brought it, which means whos the Prophet after Muhammad?
    NONE there is no Prohpets after Muhammad, Muhammad (PBUH) Was the last Prohpet, and prove that 1400 passed and not a single Prohpet showed up.

    And your book what ever it is, is totally wrong and its not from god, so i don't really care what ever it content is.
    Like I said, my holy sacred book says that Muhammed was not a prophet at all. That All his words were the echoes of liars from the mouth of those filled with deception.

    He was never a prophet, he was just a good man.
    ----------

    And yes, it is from god. It says its from god, so it must be from god.


  13. #73
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Like I said, my holy sacred book says that Muhammed was not a prophet at all. That All his words were the echoes of liars from the mouth of those filled with deception.

    He was never a prophet, he was just a good man.
    ----------

    And yes, it is from god. It says its from god, so it must be from god.
    Dude, are you stupid? seriously, I'm asking who brought that book to us? to the humans ?
    Lets assume that book is from god... who brought it to us? Bible was brought by Jesus (PBUH), Quran was brought by Muhammad (PBUH)
    who brought your "book" ?

  14. #74
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Dude, are you stupid? seriously, I'm asking who brought that book to us? to the humans ?
    Lets assume that book is from god... who brought it to us? Bible was brought by Jesus (PBUH), Quran was brought by Muhammad (PBUH)
    who brought your "book" ?
    The Bible was brought by Jesus?
    Pretty funny that you're calling Empire stupid when you yourself have not a single fucking clue what you're talking about.

  15. #75
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    The Bible was brought by Jesus?
    Pretty funny that you're calling Empire stupid when you yourself have not a single fucking clue what you're talking about.
    Exactly, I don't know who wrote the bible but it wasn't Jesus, and Jesus didn't witness the writing of the bible. so you can never tell if its real and original .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The word "Nigger" !
    By Token in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 05:52 AM
  2. Do you know the origin of the word F.U.C.K.?
    By steven_italy in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 04:07 PM
  3. MaY THE HANDS OF GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:28 PM
  4. WHY THE FUCK IS THE WORD K0WNAGE BANNED!
    By XqwertyX in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM