Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    jaady55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syria
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Angry
    I don't know why you guys are hating on ramadan..if your not muslim..Don't fucking talk about it. Muslims do it for a reason. So shut the fuck up about it..Ramadan doesn't involve Non-Muslims..
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

    Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

    Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!


    Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

  2. #17
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by jaady55 View Post
    I don't know why you guys are hating on ramadan..if your not muslim..Don't fucking talk about it. Muslims do it for a reason. So shut the fuck up about it..Ramadan doesn't involve Non-Muslims..
    Ramadan is pointless. Giving money to the mosques do tey can "say" it is being used for charity (LOL bullshit) is bullshit, the Islam religion is bullshit, Allah is bullshit, it's my ficking opinion so why don't you go bitch like a brat somewhere else, btw ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS HUEHUEHUEHUE.

  3. #18
    jaady55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syria
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Ramadan is pointless. Giving money to the mosques do tey can "say" it is being used for charity (LOL bullshit) is bullshit, the Islam religion is bullshit, Allah is bullshit, it's my ficking opinion so why don't you go bitch like a brat somewhere else, btw ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS HUEHUEHUEHUE.
    Bitch like a brat? Lol you make me laugh. Your the one all over this section bitching about how Islams are "terrorists" and Allah to you is Bullshit.. So why don't you go talk shit for real and not over the internet dumb fuck. If you like to say this kind of stuff on MPGH...which is on the fucking Internet...your too much of a fucking pussy to say it in real fucking life. I don't think anyone would give a fucking shit for your opinion. So go bitch like a fucking 12 year old somewhere else dumb fuck.
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

    Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

    Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!


    Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaady55 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lightning (10-25-2012)

  5. #19
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by jaady55 View Post


    Bitch like a brat? Lol you make me laugh. Your the one all over this section bitching about how Islams are "terrorists" and Allah to you is Bullshit.. So why don't you go talk shit for real and not over the internet dumb fuck. If you like to say this kind of stuff on MPGH...which is on the fucking Internet...your too much of a fucking pussy to say it in real fucking life. I don't think anyone would give a fucking shit for your opinion. So go bitch like a fucking 12 year old somewhere else dumb fuck.
    I have said it in "real life"(which is quite the moronic statement considering everything around us INCLUDING the Internet is "real life"), and I have no problems expressing my opinion. You're only so highly against others having the freedom to do such because of your intolerant religion brainwashing you Ito believing in a man who was a pedophile. Enjoy that by the way. I have no expressed any emotion of anger, yet your posts show an immature quality by the insult throwing and te personal attacks on a background basis, you obviously ate feeling fairly butthurt. So you know what? I'm not going to respond angrily, or in contempt, no in going to enjoy your ban for insulting me and be on my way like us intellectuals will do, I'll leave you with your explosives training now.

  6. #20
    jaady55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syria
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    I have said it in "real life"(which is quite the moronic statement considering everything around us INCLUDING the Internet is "real life"), and I have no problems expressing my opinion. You're only so highly against others having the freedom to do such because of your intolerant religion brainwashing you Ito believing in a man who was a pedophile. Enjoy that by the way. I have no expressed any emotion of anger, yet your posts show an immature quality by the insult throwing and te personal attacks on a background basis, you obviously ate feeling fairly butthurt. So you know what? I'm not going to respond angrily, or in contempt, no in going to enjoy your ban for insulting me and be on my way like us intellectuals will do, I'll leave you with your explosives training now.
    First of all..You can't ban me because your just a donator..maybe you should get that straightened out because your not part of MPGH Staff. Second of all..My Post* was defending about ramadan. I do have the right to defend because this a debate (incase you didn't know that). I'm not highly against freedom of speech because you are aloud to say whatever you want..but this is the internet. My post was not immature because it was a defend. So please don't reply back if you don't know what your talking about. Thank you.
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

    Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

    Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!


    Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

  7. #21
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by jaady55 View Post

    First of all..You can't ban me because your just a donator..maybe you should get that straightened out because your not part of MPGH Staff. Second of all..My Post* was defending about ramadan. I do have the right to defend because this a debate (incase you didn't know that). I'm not highly against freedom of speech because you are aloud to say whatever you want..but this is the internet. My post was not immature because it was a defend. So please don't reply back if you don't know what your talking about. Thank you.
    Bahahah I have one thing to say. @arunforce I reported his previous post but:
    "So why don't you go talk shit for real and not over the internet dumb fuck."
    "your too much of a fucking pussy"
    " So go bitch like a fucking 12 year old somewhere else dumb fuck."

    P.S. You're the one whining like a pretentious five year old, grow up kid. And defending yourself? I told you I found those beliefs to be bullshit IN MY OPINION smartass, I never said anything about my statements being factual. Learn to fucking read.

  8. #22
    jaady55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syria
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Bahahah I have one thing to say. @arunforce I reported his previous post but:
    "So why don't you go talk shit for real and not over the internet dumb fuck."
    "your too much of a fucking pussy"
    " So go bitch like a fucking 12 year old somewhere else dumb fuck."

    P.S. You're the one whining like a pretentious five year old, grow up kid. And defending yourself? I told you I found those beliefs to be bullshit IN MY OPINION smartass, I never said anything about my statements being factual. Learn to fucking read.
    Fine. Believe whatever you want. @arunforce If you need to ban me, you have full rights too and I shall wait till my ban is over.
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

    Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

    Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!


    Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

  9. #23
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    You'd have a valid case if you weren't just trolling, as a result I don't really give a fuck.

    Gonna close this topic before it gets more out of hand.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. EID Mubarak
    By MC in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 09:23 AM
  2. Eid Mubarak
    By NoJustice in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 01:02 AM
  3. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum General
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 08:43 PM
  4. someone at warrock is calling everyone to this site
    By ak-47 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:35 PM
  5. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 03:29 PM