Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    well for one i dont technically hate anyone, but due to me being a christian and beleiving the fact that Jews are God's chosen people, I'd pick to fight along side a Jew than a Islam terrorist bitch....that and the Jew can do my taxes jk jk jk

EDIT* btw alex, like your sig...American is brave and protecting his family...muslim ass terrorist hoe is hiding behind his family like a poon. Nice sig indeeed...Go America!....also, the quran is false so therefore we can not base our future on it :S only the Bible is O.O
    Last edited by SgtMiclan; 05-29-2009 at 01:03 AM.
    ..: Newest :..

Thanks
    I agree with you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    well well well, look who's back........ u dont really see the issue with the jews, cause ur ignorant!!!........the muslims did not actually give anything to the jews, it was taken from them by force......... its like wat if i force a person in your house, and force you to live wth him, even though you dont want to..... how would you feel?........... and hell yea the first attack was from the mulims cause the fucken obsolete jews(with no country of their own) were trying to occupy palestine............. i mean wtf........... i feel sorry for the fucken jews cause they were rejected by every religon....... lmao...... hitler did his best to eliminte them, and take note that if hitler had survived that time, the whole world would be different than it is today.......

I totally agree with you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMiclan View Post
    well for one i dont technically hate anyone, but due to me being a christian and beleiving the fact that Jews are God's chosen people, I'd pick to fight along side a Jew than a Islam terrorist bitch....that and the Jew can do my taxes jk jk jk

EDIT* btw alex, like your sig...American is brave and protecting his family...muslim ass terrorist hoe is hiding behind his family like a poon. Nice sig indeeed...Go America!....also, the quran is false so therefore we can not base our future on it :S only the Bible is O.O
    Haha the quran is not false look at your bible or how its called in english they have edit it so fucking much!!

And did you ever seen a muslim turning in a christ or a jew? No never but i am sure that you have seen a christ change into a muslim and thats explain much.

I should say fuck america and fuck jews (only bad jews and bad america)

I mean fuck bush for what he did and fuck jews for what they did.

also it doesnt means because 1 person does a terrorist attack that all muslim are terrorist and that they are all suck..

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    who bumped this thread?....... btw i loled at the first few comments....hhahahaahaaaa
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You guys make the common mistake of assuming muslims have souls.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolmen5 View Post
    u freaking jews got no life HITLER SHOULD HAVE KILLED ALL OF U MOFOS! YOUR HATED BECAUSE U KILL PEOPLE JUST FOR LAND U FAIL U NOOB U FAILLZ@@!~!!!!!

U TARD U KILL MUSLIUMS U FREAKING PENOR SHIT HORE U @$$ WHOLES ASKED MUSLIUMS FOR LAND WE GIV U AND U FUCKER DUCKERZ TOOK THE WHOLE NATION U HAORES U SUX HITLERZ PUSSSY!!!
    _ _ ZU FAILZ
    l
    YOU FAIL NOOB GO FUCK YOUR SELF MAN JEW PPL ARE CHRISTIANS BUT THE IMPORTANT PPL IS MOZUS( dont know how to spel it) SO STFU! AND IF YOUR A MUSLIN YOU FAIL EVEN MORE MAN I DONT HATE JEW PPL I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THEM I JUST HATE MUSLIMS THEY KILD ALMOST ALL CRISTIANS BACK IN 1915 GO SEARCH IN WIKI : SEYFO
    THOS DAMN MUSLIMS KILD MORE THEN 20mil CRISTIAN PPL THEY RAPED THE WOMANS AND KILD THE BOYS AND THE BABYS AND USED THE SKULLS OF THE CRISTIANS AS FURNITUR
    GO SEARCH AT YOUTUBE FOR SEYFO! YOU'LL SEE THE TRUTH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex+ View Post
    Haha the quran is not false look at your bible or how its called in english they have edit it so fucking much!!

And did you ever seen a muslim turning in a christ or a jew? No never but i am sure that you have seen a christ change into a muslim and thats explain much.

also it doesnt means because 1 person does a terrorist attack that all muslim are terrorist and that they are all suck..

GTFO MAN LOOK WAHT THEY ARE SAYING IN THE 'QURAN' THEY ARE SAYING KIL ALL NON MUSLIMS AND RAPE THEM AND LET THEM LIFE IN FEAR SO SAY WE WANT TO BE MUSLIMS!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by blader123 View Post
    YOU FAIL NOOB GO FUCK YOUR SELF MAN JEW PPL ARE CHRISTIANS BUT THE IMPORTANT PPL IS MOZUS( dont know how to spel it) SO STFU! AND IF YOUR A MUSLIN YOU FAIL EVEN MORE MAN I DONT HATE JEW PPL I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THEM I JUST HATE MUSLIMS THEY KILD ALMOST ALL CRISTIANS BACK IN 1915 GO SEARCH IN WIKI : SEYFO
    THOS DAMN MUSLIMS KILD MORE THEN 20mil CRISTIAN PPL THEY RAPED THE WOMANS AND KILD THE BOYS AND THE BABYS AND USED THE SKULLS OF THE CRISTIANS AS FURNITUR
    GO SEARCH AT YOUTUBE FOR SEYFO! YOU'LL SEE THE TRUTH
    omg hahahaa ... oh look a new philosophy..... so u r saying that jews are christians..... what the fuck are you talking about?..... GETS YOUR FACTS RIGHT bitchboy.......... there is no point of debating with you
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    well well well, look who's back........ u dont really see the issue with the jews, cause ur ignorant!!!........the muslims did not actually give anything to the jews, it was taken from them by force......... its like wat if i force a person in your house, and force you to live wth him, even though you dont want to..... how would you feel?........... and hell yea the first attack was from the mulims cause the fucken obsolete jews(with no country of their own) were trying to occupy palestine............. i mean wtf........... i feel sorry for the fucken jews cause they were rejected by every religon....... lmao...... hitler did his best to eliminte them, and take note that if hitler had survived that time, the whole world would be different than it is today.......

ahahahahhahah you fcking noob get a life man whit your stupid religion ;D
    you guys are killing ppl becous they are not muslims -.o! 50& of all wars in the world started becous those damn muslims

BTW: you fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex+ View Post

lol noob every day there are more then 100000 muslims turning into christians

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Aah!, this are the times where i sit back, relax and watch the world's religion go head to head, while feeling poud to be an "atheist".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234