Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 202
  1. #151
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed." (24:31)

    "O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful." (33:59)

    "And women of post-menstrual age who have no desire for marriage - there is no blame upon them for putting aside their outer garments [but] not displaying adornment. But to modestly refrain [from that] is better for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing." (24:60)
    Iran is an Islamic republic. Women their are not required to cover their faces.
    But of course Iran has female engineers, doctors and scientists because they didn't continue to be fanatics with their system of beliefs.
    Again, you quote the Quran, and again you failed to refute my reply. There is nothing in any of these passages requiring a woman to hide their face.

  2. #152
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Iran is an Islamic republic. Women their are not required to cover their faces.
    But of course Iran has female engineers, doctors and scientists because they didn't continue to be fanatics with their system of beliefs.
    Again, you quote the Quran, and again you failed to refute my reply. There is nothing in any of these passages requiring a woman to hide their face.
    Hadith :

    "Ayesha(R) reported that Asma the daughter of Abu Bakr(R) came to the Messenger of Allah(SWT) while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said, Oh Asma! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands." (Abu Dawood)

    BTW, the Hadith (sunnah) explains and complete the Quran rules and commands.

    "And what Allah restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns - it is for Allah and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and orphans and the [stranded] traveler - so that it will not be a perpetual distribution among the rich from among you. And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty." (59:7)

    ---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Iran is an Islamic republic. Women their are not required to cover their faces.
    You know that Iran is a Shi`a ?
    Shi`a believe something different and CRAZY, but they think they are Muslims, but Islam is innocent from them.

    Even in Saudi Arabia its not required, women aren't forced to wear them, unless their husband insist.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  3. #153
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Even in Saudi Arabia its not required, women aren't forced to wear them, unless their husband insist.
    Which there in lies the problem.

    Women must "do what they are told" by their husbands.
    --------------------------

    There in lies the hypocrisy of Islam. Women must obey ridiculous laws simply because men "can't control" themselves. Which I would think is funny, except rape, pedophilia, and beating are all too prevalent in the middle eastern muslim states.(not to mention just general second-class citizenship).

    News flash: Wearing a burka doesn't prevent rape, it doesn't prevent beatings, and it really does make women second-class citizens.

    So ask yourself, why don't men wear a burka?


  4. #154
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Hadith :

    "Ayesha(R) reported that Asma the daughter of Abu Bakr(R) came to the Messenger of Allah(SWT) while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said, Oh Asma! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands." (Abu Dawood)

    BTW, the Hadith (sunnah) explains and complete the Quran rules and commands.

    "And what Allah restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns - it is for Allah and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and orphans and the [stranded] traveler - so that it will not be a perpetual distribution among the rich from among you. And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty." (59:7)

    ---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------



    You know that Iran is a Shi`a ?
    Shi`a believe something different and CRAZY, but they think they are Muslims, but Islam is innocent from them.

    Even in Saudi Arabia its not required, women aren't forced to wear them, unless their husband insist.

    Erm..Red you just proved my point though bro..

    Ayesha(R) reported that Asma the daughter of Abu Bakr(R) came to the Messenger of Allah(SWT) while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said, Oh Asma! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands."[/B] (Abu Dawood)

    He pointed to the face and hands, explaining those are the exceptions. Therefore it is not required to cover them.

  5. #155
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Erm..Red you just proved my point though bro..

    Ayesha(R) reported that Asma the daughter of Abu Bakr(R) came to the Messenger of Allah(SWT) while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said, Oh Asma! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands."[/B] (Abu Dawood)

    He pointed to the face and hands, explaining those are the exceptions. Therefore it is not required to cover them.
    Don't be surprised, he can recite the quran but not understand it.


  6. #156
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Erm..Red you just proved my point though bro..

    Ayesha(R) reported that Asma the daughter of Abu Bakr(R) came to the Messenger of Allah(SWT) while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said, Oh Asma! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands."[/B] (Abu Dawood)

    He pointed to the face and hands, explaining those are the exceptions. Therefore it is not required to cover them.
    Dude we he pointed to head he meant the eyyes! I know what I'm talking about...
    I checked a formal website, where Muftis post and answer questions.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  7. #157
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Don't be surprised, he can recite the quran but not understand it.
    Dude do you not find this weird?

    "And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed." (24:31)


    Was gonna do some trolling at the underlined part.
    Why is it ok to show your body off to your brother and your dad? Incest is the best I guess?

  8. #158
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Which there in lies the problem.

    Women must "do what they are told" by their husbands.
    --------------------------

    There in lies the hypocrisy of Islam. Women must obey ridiculous laws simply because men "can't control" themselves. Which I would think is funny, except rape, pedophilia, and beating are all too prevalent in the middle eastern muslim states.(not to mention just general second-class citizenship).

    News flash: Wearing a burka doesn't prevent rape, it doesn't prevent beatings, and it really does make women second-class citizens.

    So ask yourself, why don't men wear a burka?
    what you think? lets wear a burka and walk at midnight in the dark alley?
    it does prevent rape for sure, it does make it actually second-class citizen in SOME countries, such as France that charge women who wear burka a fine. $$

    because men can protect themselves ! are you seriously asking that question? :|
    and men can't be rape by women
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #159
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Dude we he pointed to head he meant the eyyes! I know what I'm talking about...
    I checked a formal website, where Muftis post and answer questions.
    Ayesha(R) reported that Asma the daughter of Abu Bakr(R) came to the Messenger of Allah(SWT) while wearing thin clothing. He approached her and said, Oh Asma! When a girl reaches the menstrual age, it is not proper that anything should remain exposed except this and this. He pointed to the face and hands. (Abu Dawood)

    "EXCEPT" this and this" He points to the FACE and HANDS.
    Are you seriously trying to debate that he is telling Aisha her face has to be fully covered?
    If you are I suggest you pick up a dictionary and look some words up, then come back and have a chat with me.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-02-2012 at 05:41 PM.

  10. #160
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Why is it ok to show your body off to your brother and your dad? Incest is the best I guess?
    "Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful." (4:23)

    You can't marry your daughter, you can't marry your sister, you can't marry your granddaughter,you can't marry your aunts!!!!!

    lets take an example, I can see my aunts head hair but must not see anything between her chest and her knees.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  11. #161
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful." (4:23)

    You can't marry your daughter, you can't marry your sister, you can't marry your granddaughter,you can't marry your aunts!!!!!

    lets take an example, I can see my aunts head hair but must not see anything between her chest and her knees.
    and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women

    There is that word you can't seem to understand again.

  12. #162
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    what you think? lets wear a burka and walk at midnight in the dark alley?
    it does prevent rape for sure, it does make it actually second-class citizen in SOME countries, such as France that charge women who wear burka a fine. $$

    because men can protect themselves ! are you seriously asking that question? :|
    and men can't be rape by women
    How does wearing a burka actually prevent rape. Please, tell me. I'm curious as to how wearing a burka prevents any sort of rape. Do you think that the hiding of beauty somehow prevents rape in a society where every women is hidden?

    Your logic would only apply to societies where muslims are the minority. Even then, they would still be second-class among their respective circles.
    --------------------------------------------

    I'm more or less surprised on how you don't recognize how much this benifits a rapist. It doesn't show beatings, it hides her facial emotions, and it puts her in a situation where she is already regarded as second class and would only bring shame coming out as the victim.



    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post

    You can't marry your daughter, you can't marry your sister, you can't marry your granddaughter,you can't marry your aunts!!!!!

    lets take an example, I can see my aunts head hair but must not see anything between her chest and her knees.
    But you can't see her face, her neck, or generally anything that is like such.

    -Lets take a step back here, God let women walk around for thousands of years before telling them it was sinful? LOL, right.


  13. #163
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    and men can't be rape by women
    Can men be raped by women? - Yahoo! Answers

  14. #164
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Oh sorry, i disregarded that because it was just too stupid. Of course men can be raped. Though they are not higher in statistics, there are still many cases of such, especially in lower poverty areas and prisons.

    I'm more or less surprised that this was even brought up, as I still can't see the reason people think this "prevents rape".
    -Which is not the womens fault either.


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (10-03-2012)

  16. #165
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh sorry, i disregarded that because it was just too stupid. Of course men can be raped. Though they are not higher in statistics, there are still many cases of such, especially in lower poverty areas and prisons.

    I'm more or less surprised that this was even brought up, as I still can't see the reason people think this "prevents rape".
    -Which is not the womens fault either.
    It obviously has nothing to do with preventing rape. Muslim men are just insecure.
    God forbid if someone else finds their woman attractive, that must mean she's gonna auto pilot her cunt towards him.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-03-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) mentioned in the Bible
    By DraGzon in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:42 PM
  2. depiction of the prophet muhammad
    By Attiusca in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
  3. ShadowWrath Minion insulting Toxin LOL
    By Obama'sSon in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:15 PM
  4. JUST INSULTS
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 07:46 AM
  5. INSULT ME!!!
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 07:22 AM