Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 202
  1. #181
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You must be a virgin to hate sex so much and use it in such a weird way.
    You got that right, I'm not a dirty motherfucker who throw his penis to any pussy available.
    I don't really care what you think about me right now, but god commanded us to do it after marriage only with the woman you chose to marry.

    I can tell why USA is the land of AIDS.

    ---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Problem here is that men can't control themselves so they make women cover themselves.

    I mean what is this,

    That maybe one reason that made God command women to cover themselves, so men don't fall and commit a sin. Also to save women from bastards and animals out there.

    ---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

    The hadith is wrong first of all,

    " Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart." (Sahih Muslim Book 08 Number 3240 )

    "Jabir reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart." (Muslim Book 008, Number 3240)

    Sahih Muslim Book 8

    Hadith (Hadis) Books (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu-Dawud, and Malik's Muwatta)

    And in the Prophet era disbelievers used to live with Muslims, even Jews... and its possible that this happened before the verse that commands the women to cover themselves.

    ---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The way you are talking makes it sound like people should be ashamed of their bodies, though if "Allah" created them, why be ashamed at all? Why be ashamed of the "creators creation"? That sure makes a fuck load of sense.
    what? Going out naked and walking in the streets means your proud about your figure?
    Have a lil respect and be respectful, no need to show your ass crack to people walking in the street, just fuck off and show it to your wife.

    "O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember."(7:26)

    " Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful." (7:157)
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #182
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,671
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,248
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You got that right, I'm not a dirty motherfucker who throw his penis to any pussy available.
    I don't really care what you think about me right now, but god commanded us to do it after marriage only with the woman you chose to marry.

    I can tell why USA is the land of AIDS.

    ---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------



    That maybe one reason that made God command women to cover themselves, so men don't fall and commit a sin. Also to save women from bastards and animals out there.

    ---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------



    The hadith is wrong first of all,

    " Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart." (Sahih Muslim Book 08 Number 3240 )

    "Jabir reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them: The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart." (Muslim Book 008, Number 3240)

    Sahih Muslim Book 8

    Hadith (Hadis) Books (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu-Dawud, and Malik's Muwatta)

    And in the Prophet era disbelievers used to live with Muslims, even Jews... and its possible that this happened before the verse that commands the women to cover themselves.

    ---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------



    what? Going out naked and walking in the streets means your proud about your figure?
    Have a lil respect and be respectful, no need to show your ass crack to people walking in the street, just fuck off and show it to your wife.

    "O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember."(7:26)

    " Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful." (7:157)
    Why even bother quoting your holy books? Nobody here cares.

  3. #183
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Why even bother quoting your holy books? Nobody here cares.
    Maybe while reading those quotes just maybe it touches his heart so he can understand that those words are not a human words but its great god words.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  4. #184
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,671
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,248
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Maybe while reading those quotes just maybe it touches his heart so he can understand that those words are not a human words but its great god words.
    No proof those words are from God. /the end

  5. #185
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    No proof those words are from God. /the end
    What if they are and you just too stupid to realize and notice?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  6. #186
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,671
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,248
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    What if they are and you just too stupid to realize and notice?
    Calling people that use logic stupid,opposed to fundies.

  7. #187
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Americans are so thick in the skull its too late to bother explaining anything to them.

  8. #188
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Americans are so thick in the skull its too late to bother explaining anything to them.
    >Assumes everyone that doesn't agree with Islam is American
    >Clearly hasn't read the whole thread, where red was smashed with logic and could only counter with opinionated bias shit.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  9. #189
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't know whats more silly, Redspots constant use nudity and sluts, or his constant use of holy book verses that prove him wrong.

    Look red, Dressing in jeans and a t-shirt isn't a sin. Stop with this nudity bullshit, especially since muslims live in the country you are talking about.

    Also, just because a women has sex with someone she loves, doesn't make her a slut. I"m more shocked that you defend having 4 wives and think women are sluts because they sleep with their boyfriend.


    *sigh* virgins, they know nothing.


  10. #190
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I don't know whats more silly, Redspots constant use nudity and sluts, or his constant use of holy book verses that prove him wrong.

    Look red, Dressing in jeans and a t-shirt isn't a sin. Stop with this nudity bullshit, especially since muslims live in the country you are talking about.

    Also, just because a women has sex with someone she loves, doesn't make her a slut. I"m more shocked that you defend having 4 wives and think women are sluts because they sleep with their boyfriend.


    *sigh* virgins, they know nothing.
    jeans can clearly show a female butt checks lul, so what ever you wear that show your private parts is basically wrong.

    "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Two are the types amongst the denizens of Hell, the one possessing whips like the tail of an ox and they flog people with their help. (The second one) the women who would be naked in spite of their being dressed, who are seduced (to wrong paths) and seduce others with their hair high like humps. These women would not get into Paradise and they would not perceive the odour of Paradise, although its frag- rance can be perceived from such and such distance (from great distance)." (Book #040, Hadith #6840)

    *sigh* disbelievers, they know nothing.

    ---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Calling people that use logic stupid,opposed to fundies.
    what logic your talking about?
    >Those people who have died before, where did they go, and what happened to them?
    >Judgment day.
    >Stand in front of your god.
    >be judged for every small and big thing you have ever done in your life.
    >HELL or HEAVEN.
    >immortal in Heaven and what ever you think or what ever you desire and more will be there.
    >immortal in Hell, your skin will be melt and burned then again it will grow up and be burned again and again and again, without stopping.

    >Muhammad said there will be no Prophet after him, 1400 years passed ^^ like he said, not a single Prophet...


    >your logic : Jesus is son of god who died for our sins and we will ALL get to Heaven because of him, even the people who "killed" him will be sent to Heaven and not to Hell.
    >we get to Heaven by praying once every week only, and we sing all along in the Church and dance .

    how fool.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-05-2012 at 03:39 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  11. #191
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    jeans can clearly show a female butt checks lul, so what ever you wear that show your private parts is basically wrong.
    So let me just ask this since it seems to be very very obvious(at least on my end).

    Are you gay?

    I have nothing against people who are gay, but I feel arguing with you from this perspective......well its not natural to say the least.

    Its fine if you are, but please, stop hating on women if you don't prefer them sexually. I see no reason to hate women for being naturally attractive.
    ------------------------------------------------------

    I'm tired of this "debate". If you still think covering women up is the answer, you need help. Why don't you try wearing a burka for a day in the sun.


  12. #192
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm tired of this "debate". If you still think covering women up is the answer, you need help. Why don't you try wearing a burka for a day in the sun.


    and no i'm not gay.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  13. #193
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,671
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,248
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post

    what logic your talking about?
    >Those people who have died before, where did they go, and what happened to them?
    >Judgment day.
    >Stand in front of your god.
    >be judged for every small and big thing you have ever done in your life.
    >HELL or HEAVEN.
    >immortal in Heaven and what ever you think or what ever you desire and more will be there.
    >immortal in Hell, your skin will be melt and burned then again it will grow up and be burned again and again and again, without stopping.

    >Muhammad said there will be no Prophet after him, 1400 years passed ^^ like he said, not a single Prophet...


    >your logic : Jesus is son of god who died for our sins and we will ALL get to Heaven because of him, even the people who "killed" him will be sent to Heaven and not to Hell.
    >we get to Heaven by praying once every week only, and we sing all along in the Church and dance .

    how fool.
    Red, this is why you easily lose debates in this section.
    First off all of the things you described would be considered illogical, considering there is no proof of any of it, never mind an afterlife.
    You say, it states in the Quran that there would be no prophet after Muhammad.
    Consequently, it says the exact thing in the New Testament regarding Jesus Christ. Muslims have borrowed many ideas from other religions.
    I have brought up in the past Muhammad riding Buraq the winged horse. This was borrowed from Greek Mythology.




    Also, my "logic" about Jesus and praying? It's not my logic..what the fuck are you talking about?
    I'm an Atheist, I don't believe in any of this stuff, but I will certainly defend Christians when you make bogus claims concerning their beliefs.
    The bottom line here, is that you are an ignorant twit, that seems to have a very love comprehension level.
    You expect every one here to take what you have to say into consideration, all the while ignoring what they have as a rebuttal.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-05-2012 at 07:22 AM.

  14. #194
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I have brought up in the past Muhammad riding Buraq the winged horse. This was borrowed from Greek Mythology.
    So if it mentioned in the Greek Mythology for real, does that prove that the Quran is wrong????

    You just ignored all the clear and perfect parts and focusing on the "Suspecious parts" that are also REAL.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  15. #195
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,671
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,248
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So if it mentioned in the Greek Mythology for real, does that prove that the Quran is wrong????

    You just ignored all the clear and perfect parts and focusing on the "Suspecious parts" that are also REAL.
    I would say it proves that Islam likes to rip ideas off of other belief systems.
    You have no proof any of your Quran fairy tales are real. Move along.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) mentioned in the Bible
    By DraGzon in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:42 PM
  2. depiction of the prophet muhammad
    By Attiusca in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. ShadowWrath Minion insulting Toxin LOL
    By Obama'sSon in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:15 PM
  4. JUST INSULTS
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 06:46 AM
  5. INSULT ME!!!
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:22 AM