Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 202
  1. #31
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This is why I don't like islam, all it is about is violence against innocent people. You don't see christian terrorists commiting suicide and killing muslims when someone speaks bad about Jesus Muslims just overreact to things and use violence to solve a problem
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  2. #32
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Did you not read my post, I said we shouldn't have to constrict our right to freedom of speech because you Muslims are getting butthurt about it. Did you read what you typed? "purest human that ever lived". You mean the hypocritical pedophile? Not that perfect, wait, oh no, I have disrespected the"purest human that ever lived". I am going to die now, oh wait, no I'm not because religion is BULLSHIT. Face it, you have devoted your life to a magic man in the sky, which is perfectly fine, until you start killing people because they don't agree with you.
    "hypocritical pedophile" , seriously can I know how you ended up with describing him in that way?
    What have you heard about him, who told you these stories, and whats your evidences that these "stories" actually TOOK PLACE!!!
    Your just one of those stupid ignorant who believe what ever media tells them to believe.
    and please don't mention anything about killing people, don't you ever forget that you country dropped a nuke bomb on Hiroshima and the wound isn't going to be recover anytime soon, not mentioning WWI WWII, Iraq,Afghanistan and MANY others.
    now please shut the hell up and read the history about your country that was built by murderers and terrorists.

  3. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "hypocritical pedophile" , seriously can I know how you ended up with describing him in that way?
    What have you heard about him, who told you these stories, and whats your evidences that these "stories" actually TOOK PLACE!!!
    It's called the Quran and Hadith.

  4. #34
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    It's called the Quran and Hadith.
    Where was it mentioned in the Quran and in the Hadith??
    I want to know.

  5. #35
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Where was it mentioned in the Quran and in the Hadith??
    I want to know.
    (Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw
    her (Ummu'lFadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she
    grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew
    up and Sufyan b. al- Aswad b. 'Abdu'l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she
    bore him Rizq and Lubab...1 (Lulz..looks like he had a hard on for a baby)

    Bukhari 7. 64: Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six
    years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and
    then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

    Oh and remember you made a comment about all Americans care about is "money and sex?"

    Here is your prophet having all kinds of sex you fucking hypocritical moron.


    Bukhari.1:268
    "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night
    and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength
    for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength
    of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told
    him about nine wives only (not eleven)."

  6. #36
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "hypocritical pedophile" , seriously can I know how you ended up with describing him in that way?
    What have you heard about him, who told you these stories, and whats your evidences that these "stories" actually TOOK PLACE!!!
    Your just one of those stupid ignorant who believe what ever media tells them to believe.
    and please don't mention anything about killing people, don't you ever forget that you country dropped a nuke bomb on Hiroshima and the wound isn't going to be recover anytime soon, not mentioning WWI WWII, Iraq,Afghanistan and MANY others.
    now please shut the hell up and read the history about your country that was built by murderers and terrorists.
    Lol kid, do you know the projected casualty rates for the Japanese only in a mainland invasion? If you did, you would know there were vastly higher then the actual death toll of the bombings. WWI, we jumped in at the end and we really didn't change the outcome of it, the Germans already lost before we joined. WWII, if I actually need to explain to you that we did more good in this war then bad, I really can't help you. Iraq, removed a brutal dictator who used WMD's on civilians and had the potential to develop nuclear arms. My country was built by murderers and terrorists? You mean the men who DIDN'T hide in there houses with women and children and actually went out and fought for their freedom? This country was the first to actual put in effect unalienable freedoms. Go back to your sand hut and pray 5 times a day, you time wasting sand nigger.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  7. #37
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    (Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw
    her (Ummu'lFadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she
    grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew
    up and Sufyan b. al- Aswad b. 'Abdu'l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she
    bore him Rizq and Lubab...1 (Lulz..looks like he had a hard on for a baby)

    Bukhari 7. 64: Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six
    years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and
    then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

    Oh and remember you made a comment about all Americans care about is "money and sex?"

    Here is your prophet having all kinds of sex you fucking hypocritical moron.


    Bukhari.1:268
    "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night
    and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength
    for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength
    of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told
    him about nine wives only (not eleven)."
    to be honest, I found that really difficult to explain because I don't have all the answers, if you need a full answer contact one of the well-known Muslim shikhs...
    anyways, what I found is that the Muhammad married 12 woman, and he didn't marry them out of lust and sex addiction but there is purposes...
    how do I know that hes not a "Addicted to Sex" :
    >Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Was single until he got to 25 years old.
    >Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from age of 25 - 50 years he was marrying a woman whom older than him with 15 years (Khadeja -She was 40 years old when the prophet married her and he was 25 years old, she married twice before she got married to the prophet and had children from their last 2 husbands. *they both died*)
    >Prophet Muhammad didn't touch a woman when he was 50-52 y/o because his first wife (Khadeja) died when he was 50 .
    >Prophet Muhammad Married all of his other wifes at the age of 52-60 for politic,religious, and social purposes...
    *there is many other purposes that I can't mention because I need ages to translate it, if you want I can pass you the source and you read it yourself*
    all of this proves that Prophet Muhammad was careless about his sexual relationship.
    And the content of that Hadith is that he "engaged" with her when she was 6 and married her at the age of 9.
    This happened before 1400 Years ago and the life style and marriage requirements was different from nowadays style and requirements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Oh and remember you made a comment about all Americans care about is "money and sex?"
    The difference between you and him is that all of his sex relationships was legal and honest, while yours is illegal and sometimes doesn't last more than a night pfff

    Hopefully I answered all of your questions, and since your deep into Hadith and Quran tell me what other "things" you don't like about Muhammad and Islam?

    ---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Lol kid, do you know the projected casualty rates for the Japanese only in a mainland invasion? If you did, you would know there were vastly higher then the actual death toll of the bombings. WWI, we jumped in at the end and we really didn't change the outcome of it, the Germans already lost before we joined. WWII, if I actually need to explain to you that we did more good in this war then bad, I really can't help you. Iraq, removed a brutal dictator who used WMD's on civilians and had the potential to develop nuclear arms. My country was built by murderers and terrorists? You mean the men who DIDN'T hide in there houses with women and children and actually went out and fought for their freedom? This country was the first to actual put in effect unalienable freedoms. Go back to your sand hut and pray 5 times a day, you time wasting sand nigger.
    Since when good things can be done in War? Everything bad in war nothing is good at all.
    and about Sadam, in Iraq its something different, there was a war between Sunni and Shi`aa, you don't know anything about Shi`aa and what they have done to Iraq, so they had to pay and get killed.
    Also Sadaam's target wasn't USA to let you know, it was Israel! and Jews got lot of power and authorities in US as we all know, so they asked the help from the US.
    Please compare the Islamic history and the US history to each other, Islam battle was most in deserts, army vs army face to face swords, armors, and crossbows brave men riding horses, they were fighting for a call and a cause not like you fighting to get more oil and more land and money. but the US history is just full of pussys who can only fight up in the Sky and deep in the oceans, you can't fight your enemy face to face because your cowards, you only can pull a trigger or push a button and kill hundred of thousands.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-17-2012 at 02:14 PM.

  8. #38
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post


    The difference between you and him is that all of his sex relationships was legal and honest, while yours is illegal and sometimes doesn't last more than a night pfff

    Hopefully I answered all of your questions, and since your deep into Hadith and Quran tell me what other "things" you don't like about Muhammad and Islam?[COLOR="Silver"]



    I never raped anyone so the sex I have is perfectly legal. You don't know enough about your own religion,you are a blind follower. Fucking brilliant.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-17-2012 at 03:08 PM.

  9. #39
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Since when good things can be done in War? Everything bad in war nothing is good at all.
    and about Sadam, in Iraq its something different, there was a war between Sunni and Shi`aa, you don't know anything about Shi`aa and what they have done to Iraq, so they had to pay and get killed.
    Also Sadaam's target wasn't USA to let you know, it was Israel! and Jews got lot of power and authorities in US as we all know, so they asked the help from the US.
    Please compare the Islamic history and the US history to each other, Islam battle was most in deserts, army vs army face to face swords, armors, and crossbows brave men riding horses, they were fighting for a call and a cause not like you fighting to get more oil and more land and money. but the US history is just full of pussys who can only fight up in the Sky and deep in the oceans, you can't fight your enemy face to face because your cowards, you only can pull a trigger or push a button and kill hundred of thousands.
    When can war bring a good thing? Destruction of fascism, Nazism, slavery. If you would read up on history you would know what the American revolution was fought for. Shit, I don't even know why I'm talking to you, you actually believe that the U.S is there for oil and controlled by Jews. I bet you think the holocaust was fake too right? Even though, you know, we get less oil from the middle east then we did prior to the invasion. You're also a hypocrite, the first thing you said was what good could come from war, then proceed to glorify ancient war in the middle east saying they fought face to face, because America has NEVER done that before. Only fight in the sky's? Kid, are you unaware of what technological advances are? Just because we advanced technology, doesn't mean we shouldn't use it because you fucks don't have it.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  10. #40
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    When can war bring a good thing? Destruction of fascism, Nazism, slavery. If you would read up on history you would know what the American revolution was fought for. Shit, I don't even know why I'm talking to you, you actually believe that the U.S is there for oil and controlled by Jews. I bet you think the holocaust was fake too right? Even though, you know, we get less oil from the middle east then we did prior to the invasion. You're also a hypocrite, the first thing you said was what good could come from war, then proceed to glorify ancient war in the middle east saying they fought face to face, because America has NEVER done that before. Only fight in the sky's? Kid, are you unaware of what technological advances are? Just because we advanced technology, doesn't mean we shouldn't use it because you fucks don't have it.
    Just stop minding other countries business and run your damn country by yourself.
    we don't need your help, even if we ask don't provide any damn thing.
    advanced technology can't be controlled i know that, but it must be stopped and used in other fields rather than military fields, technology cant be 100% accurate by hitting its desired target without causing any damage to its surrounding.

    ---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I never raped anyone so the sex I have is perfectly legal. You don't know enough about your own religion,you are a blind follower. Fucking brilliant.
    I'm didn't say anything about rape!!! by illegal i meant that you do sex with a girl you just met or a girl that your not going to marry !
    I don't have to know EVERYTHING about my religion, all I have to know is what I should do! and the basics. like all christians know anything about their religion, they go to the church once a week only and some if not the majority aren't even going to church but they love Jesus lul.
    Love Jesus and go to heaven? you have to work hard to earn something bro. its not that easy.

  11. #41
    nevs666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Just stop minding other countries business and run your damn country by yourself.
    we don't need your help, even if we ask don't provide any damn thing.
    advanced technology can't be controlled i know that, but it must be stopped and used in other fields rather than military fields, technology cant be 100% accurate by hitting its desired target without causing any damage to its surrounding.
    Yeah we tried that up until WW2, but if you had any idea history you would realize that the main cause of WW2 was the destruction that WW1 made. We just went in, fought, and got out without helping with rebuilding. So now we have to act like the world police and when shit hits the fan on a global scale who's country's boys are giving out supplies in a relief effort or dying on foreign soil to take down a regime? Contrary to a lot of views of the community here, I like that idea. I like it because if it weren't us doing it who would? China? Russia? Sometimes I wish we did pull a Ron Paul and just leave everything. Close all foreign military bases, kick out the U.N from New York and see the shit storm come. However, that would be selfish of us to just leave the world a mess like that. Not even going to touch the subject of technology. If you really think that we have only advanced in military technology, I just don't know what to tell you.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

  12. #42
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Yeah we tried that up until WW2, but if you had any idea history you would realize that the main cause of WW2 was the destruction that WW1 made. We just went in, fought, and got out without helping with rebuilding. So now we have to act like the world police and when shit hits the fan on a global scale who's country's boys are giving out supplies in a relief effort or dying on foreign soil to take down a regime? Contrary to a lot of views of the community here, I like that idea. I like it because if it weren't us doing it who would? China? Russia? Sometimes I wish we did pull a Ron Paul and just leave everything. Close all foreign military bases, kick out the U.N from New York and see the shit storm come. However, that would be selfish of us to just leave the world a mess like that. Not even going to touch the subject of technology. If you really think that we have only advanced in military technology, I just don't know what to tell you.
    no but really, military budget is bigger than any other budget, bigger than education budget, medical budget... so your spending your tax money on rockets and bombs that will end up into a muslim backyard or bed.

  13. #43
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post


    I'm didn't say anything about rape!!! by illegal i meant that you do sex with a girl you just met or a girl that your not going to marry !
    I have news for you, that isn't illegal. The earth got populated by people having premarital sex. Deal with it.

  14. #44
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I have news for you, that isn't illegal. The earth got populated by people having premarital sex. Deal with it.
    you know what i think about premarital sex? just like animals they hump the female and go get some rest and food... without giving a shit.

    Or think about it, i'm a guy and I know what most of the guys want from a girl, some guys get advantage of this "premarital sex" and do it once and then disappear.

    Then there is no difference between Animals and Humans in terms of behavior ; food, drink, sleep, and sex.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-17-2012 at 05:40 PM.

  15. #45
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    you know what i think about premarital sex? just like animals they hump the female and go get some rest and food... without giving a shit.

    Or think about it, i'm a guy and I know what most of the guys want from a girl, some guys get advantage of this "premarital sex" and do it once and then disappear.

    Then there is no difference between Animals and Humans in terms of behavior ; food, drink, sleep, and sex.
    You believe in the Qur'an and Islam, correct? You believe that of someone does not follow the teachings of Islam, they will go to (your version) hell correct? I am just curious here, but what does your book say about the I don't know couple million years, possibly billion if scientists are just tripping on too much LSD at this point, before Islam was introduced to the world? Because I there is not much mentioned, then I do not see how you can believe in a religion based on condemning the Pre-Muhammad people.

    Also, it's just a damn film dude. There are so many Jesus parody's around and people don't freak unless they're just nuts, most of the time it's a "I don't agree" from most other religions when the gods of those religions are involved, yet why is it in Islam do we see so many people absolutely freaking the fuck out? For example:

    Knock Knock
    -Who's there?
    Water
    -Water who?
    I just turned ALL YOUR WATER INTO WHINE CUZ IM JESUS (high gives all around)

    Knock knock
    -Who's there?
    A big hammer
    -A big hammer who..
    IM THOR BITCH (smashes door down with hammer) (high fives all around)

    Knock Knock
    -Who's there buddy?
    Allahu Akbar!!!!
    *explosion*
    (Everyone's dead.)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) mentioned in the Bible
    By DraGzon in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:42 PM
  2. depiction of the prophet muhammad
    By Attiusca in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
  3. ShadowWrath Minion insulting Toxin LOL
    By Obama'sSon in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:15 PM
  4. JUST INSULTS
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 07:46 AM
  5. INSULT ME!!!
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 07:22 AM