Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 202
  1. #61
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    God is 3 pieces ? what the hell?
    Puzzle or something? seriously how did you know that? don't tell me bible... bible is all fake and distorted unlike Quran.

    "So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good." (5:13)

    "O Messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, "We believe" with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. [They are] avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] usages, saying "If you are given this, take it; but if you are not given it, then beware." But he for whom Allah intends fitnah - never will you possess [power to do] for him a thing against Allah . Those are the ones for whom Allah does not intend to purify their hearts. For them in this world is disgrace, and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment." (5:41)

    and stop saying Jesus is sons god. affff

    Ok look, I am not Christian anymore but I have a firm understanding of the Bible so let me explain the trinity to you.
    This whole Christians believe in 3 different Gods shit coming from Muslims that can't even grasp their own religion is sickening.

    "Tri" meaning three, and "Unity" meaning one, Tri+Unity = Trinity. It is a way of acknowledging what the Bible reveals about God, that God is yet three "beings" who have the same essence of deity. In Laymen's terms H2O is water, ice and steam (all different forms, but all are still H2O).

    "and stop saying Jesus is sons god"

    Why should they? The Bible says that he is. So why should Christians stop believing so?
    Oh right, because the holy Qur'ran that came 700 years after the Bible says so. Gimme a break.
    Also, Muslims love to say the Bible is edited, and it's been changed and basically corrupt.
    Bullshit. This 1600 year old Bible is basically word for word concurrent with todays Bibles,
    I know this for a fact, because the site has a translator and I personally read through hundreds of passages myself,
    and it matches up with currently distributed NASB bibles, so Muslims really should stop trying to spread this lie.

    Codex Sinaiticus - Home
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-20-2012 at 01:17 PM.

  2. #62
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    God is 3 pieces ? what the hell?
    Puzzle or something? seriously how did you know that? don't tell me bible... bible is all fake and distorted unlike Quran.
    So besides from an incredibly biased and ignorant opinion, anything else you got?


  3. #63
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Why should they? The Bible says that he is. So why should Christians stop believing so?
    Show me the verses because I know completely nothing about Bible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Also, Muslims love to say the Bible is edited, and it's been changed and basically corrupt.
    There is plenty of bibles versions, so please stop saying its not corrupted!
    While there is only 1 Quran, they print the holy Quran in only 1 factory in the Saudi Arabia.

    ---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So besides from an incredibly biased and ignorant opinion, anything else you got?
    You said I don't believe in your god, whos your god.

  4. #64
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Show me the verses because I know completely nothing about Bible.



    There is plenty of bibles versions, so please stop saying its not corrupted!
    While there is only 1 Quran, they print the holy Quran in only 1 factory in the Saudi Arabia.

    ---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------



    You said I don't believe in your god, whos your god.
    You say you know nothing about the Bible, yet you're sitting here arguing with me about the Bibles corruption.
    Different version as in different languages, just like the Quran is in different languages,
    The King James version of the Bible was in Old English. The newer Bible releases are in modern English.
    That's the only major difference between the original Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic texts. Tell some more bullshit lies bro.

  5. #65
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You say you know nothing about the Bible, yet you're sitting here arguing with me about the Bibles corruption.
    Different version as in different languages, just like the Quran is in different languages,
    The King James version of the Bible was in Old English. The newer Bible releases are in modern English.
    That's the only major difference between the original Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic texts. Tell some more bullshit lies bro.
    Nope, not that Old. its corrupted now deal with it.
    And no its nothing like Quran, Quran have different copies because of the language but the CONTENT never changed in any of these copies.

  6. #66
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Nope, not that Old. its corrupted now deal with it.
    And no its nothing like Quran, Quran have different copies because of the language but the CONTENT never changed in any of these copies.
    The content in the Bible didn't change either. Someone that doesn't come here anymore tried to argue this point with me,
    I proved him wrong and he was definitely more intelligent and debate worthy than you are kid.

  7. #67
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Redspot, what proof do you have that the bible is corrupted.

    Either put down actual proof or get the fuck out. Tired of this "well the bible is corrupted because it is." bullshit.
    --------------------------------------------------------

    Its laughable how you are so set on the bible being corrupted when the Quran is just the say of one man, with no proof, and obvious motive.


  8. #68
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Its laughable how you are so set on the bible being corrupted when the Quran is just the say of one man, with no proof, and obvious motive.
    Impossible! Muhammad didn't know how to write or read.
    and its no way he could mention scientific facts that will be discovered in the future, such as Iron meteors, the "forelock" , the "two seas" , and many others...

  9. #69
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Impossible! Muhammad didn't know how to write or read.
    and its no way he could mention scientific facts that will be discovered in the future, such as Iron meteors, the "forelock" , the "two seas" , and many others...
    Muhammed spoke and others wrote it down, thats actually fact.


    There is no scientific facts in the quran. none. We have already proved this, several times now in fact.


  10. #70
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Muhammed spoke and others wrote it down, thats actually fact.


    There is no scientific facts in the quran. none. We have already proved this, several times now in fact.
    There is scientific facts that I posted earlier with proofs and you couldn't prove me wrong.

    if Muhammad spoke and other wrote, can't other people (humans) just write another Quran with the same level and eloquence?
    Verses from Quran that challenged people like you at the time of Muhammad (and the challenge still up) :

    "Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants." (17:88)

    *THEY COULDN'T PRODUCE SOMETHING LIKE QURAN SO IT WENT DOWN TO 10 SURAHS*

    "Or do they say, "He invented it"? Say, "Then bring ten surahs like it that have been invented and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah , if you should be truthful." , "And if they do not respond to you - then know that the Qur'an was revealed with the knowledge of Allah and that there is no deity except Him. Then, would you [not] be Muslims? "(11:13-14)

    *Again they couldn't so it went down to 1 Surah*

    "And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful." (2:23)

    "But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers." (2:24)

    This sums up everything.

  11. #71
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    There is scientific facts that I posted earlier with proofs and you couldn't prove me wrong.
    We did prove you wrong, you're just too stupid and brainwashed to realize it.

  12. #72
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    We did prove you wrong, you're just too stupid and brainwashed to realize it.
    no you didn't, and im not brainwashed. I'm just 100% convinced and believing in the Quran because Its god words.

  13. #73
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    no you didn't, and im not brainwashed. I'm just 100% convinced and believing in the Quran because Its god words.
    That's fine, I have nothing against you believing in the Quran, you are free to believe whatever you want and I'm not begrudging you for that.
    My problem is that you're making all of these crazy assumptions based on what is in the Quran,
    then trying to pass them off as scientific facts, when there really is no proof at all. Anybody can make claims.
    Without solid evidence that is all they will remain to be,claims.
    The fact of the matter is that you have no proof a God even exists, therefore you have no proof of these "scientific" claims being from God.
    Also, some of the passages you guys try to link to modern science are just way out of context..
    That is fine that you believe in all of this, like anything else in the Quran they are faith based beliefs.
    That's as far as it goes though, especially in the scientific world.

  14. #74
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    if Muhammad spoke and other wrote, can't other people (humans) just write another Quran with the same level and eloquence?
    Verses from Quran that challenged people like you at the time of Muhammad (and the challenge still up) :
    Its not IF, he spoke while others wrote it down. That's literally how it happened.

    Unless you are saying that god takes 23 years to write a single book...... or that god's penmenship is that bad.......or that God could not make the piece which it was wrote on timeless/non-aging.

    Seriously, think about it for once. (i know islam is against thinking), but for once, try it. Do you really think God himself wrote that? Its pretty sloppy work for a divine being.
    -----------------------------------

    Also, you do know what an invention is right?

    Lets take a REAL LIFE scenario, and apply it to your bullshit.
    -Just for the sake of this, lets use Bob.

    Bob is writing "bob's awesome book". Claims it was from God.

    "Or do they say, "He invented it"? Say, "Then bring ten surahs like it that have been invented and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah , if you should be truthful." , "And if they do not respond to you - then know that the Qur'an was revealed with the knowledge of Allah and that there is no deity except Him. ?

    Bob didn't even finish the book yet, but he still demands that unless there are copies, it is from god.
    ----
    The logic is completely wrong, since copies and such do not prove anything outside of it being original. It does not prove it is from god no more than Moby Dick being from god.
    -------------------


    Your logic is entirely wrong. Also, the quran wasn't compiled till after muhammeds death. So......yeah, you got jack.


  15. #75
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Unless you are saying that god takes 23 years to write a single book...... or that god's penmenship is that bad.......or that God could not make the piece which it was wrote on timeless/non-aging.
    WOW! I was hoping you will ask this question, and here is the answer again from the Quran itself :

    "And those who disbelieve say, "Why was the Qur'an not revealed to him all at once?" Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart. And We have spaced it distinctly." (25:32)

    "And they do not come to you with an argument except that We bring you the truth and the best explanation." (25:33)

    Do you believe now? EVERYTHING in the Quran !

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    (i know islam is against thinking)
    "So high [above all] is Allah , the Sovereign, the Truth. And, [O Muhammad], do not hasten with [recitation of] the Qur'an before its revelation is completed to you, and say, "My Lord, increase me in knowledge." (20:114)

    "And among people and moving creatures and grazing livestock are various colors similarly. Only those fear Allah , from among His servants, who have knowledge. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Forgiving." (35:28)

    "Is one who is devoutly obedient during periods of the night, prostrating and standing [in prayer], fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, [like one who does not]? Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding." (39:9)

    "O you who have believed, when you are told, "Space yourselves" in assemblies, then make space; Allah will make space for you. And when you are told, "Arise," then arise; Allah will raise those who have believed among you and those who were given knowledge, by degrees. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do." (58:11)

    There is others in the Hadith but its difficult for me to find it in English.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Your logic is entirely wrong. Also, the quran wasn't compiled till after muhammeds death. So......yeah, you got jack.
    Thats because the last verse in the Quran God sent it to his Prophet 9 days before his death...
    And it wasn't compiled in the Prophets era because it wasn't FINISHED! thats the logic.

    and about "bob's awesome book" i call that bullshit, it was different, Muhammad (PBUH) was the most honest person that lived at that time, and everyone used to believe what ever he said before he turned into a messenger (at age of 40) .
    And I'm dead sure no one can write a book in such a language and eloquence.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) mentioned in the Bible
    By DraGzon in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:42 PM
  2. depiction of the prophet muhammad
    By Attiusca in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. ShadowWrath Minion insulting Toxin LOL
    By Obama'sSon in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:15 PM
  4. JUST INSULTS
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 06:46 AM
  5. INSULT ME!!!
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:22 AM